Numi's Purchase Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Miss Jen's turn to nod. "And let me state that if either of you opt for anal sex, I know from personal experience that whether that's painful or enjoyable depends on lubrication, dilation, position, and speed. I'd do my utmost to make sure you're lubricated and dilated ahead of time, using my fingers. You could determine the position, but I've found that a modified doggy style is probably the best angle. And I'd supervise insertion speed, since I'd want you to enjoy this event to the utmost."

"Can Mitzi and I have some time to discuss this, Mistress?" Numi asked.

"Absolutely. I just wanted to let you know that I think this opportunity exists. Can you give me a decision by tomorrow? I'd like time to select the customers."

"Yes, Miss Jen," Mitzi replied. Dismissed, she and Numi went to put their heads together, and had a heart to heart discussion about those options. The very next day, they told their Mistress their decisions. She was pleased, and began contacting potential attendees. The event was scheduled for two weeks from Sunday, which gave the submissives time to prepare the 'costumes' they'd be wearing.

On the morning of the event, the submissives took extra care with their morning ablutions. They wanted to look their best, so they also applied a touch of makeup, and brushed their hair until the silky strands shone attractively. Dressing solely in simple sundresses, they gathered up their costumes and were driven by Miss Jen to the store, well before the elite customers were to arrive. They worked to clear a secluded area and place down a couple of mats.

Miss Jen put them both into the glory hole room to change, and wait. "You can stay in here, out of sight, until the men arrive. Once they're all assembled, I'll lock the store's outer door and come and get you."

"Yes, Miss Jen," Numi said, wondering how many people she was talking about. She and Mitzi changed to their specially prepared garments, which resembled T-shirts and short skirts. They chatted, trying to quell their nervousness. Time passed. What seemed to be a very long time.

Finally, they heard a key in the door lock, and Miss Jen entered. "OK, my pets. They anxiously await you. Let me explain what you'll see on their wrists. A white band means they only paid to watch. A green band means they only opted for a hand job or blow job, like through the glory hole. I guess you can use your hands or your mouth, or both. A yellow band means they paid to have active sex. They can use your mouth, tits, or pussy. And a red band means they paid for active sex, including anal sex. Numi, you told me you're fine with receiving anal, while Mitzi opted out of that, so you'll have to handle those guys. Everything clear?"

"Yes, Miss Jen," they chorused.

Their Mistress led them out to the area where the mats were. The two submissives were mildly surprised to see 8 men waiting, some wearing black masks, like Zorro. The men were still dressed. Curious, the young women looked at the men's wrists. They saw one white band, one green band, two yellow bands, and four red bands! Numi looked at Miss Jen with a quizzical expression. Miss Jen intuited what her question was.

"Gentlemen," Jennifer began. "Let me explain how this will work. First, my girls will put on a little show for you. When they're done, one of you can choose one for your regular 'glory hole' type release." She pointed at the man wearing the green band. The rest of you have already cut cards, to determine the order in which you get to choose one of them for sex. You can use one or both of them sexually, whether you wear a yellow band or a red band. If you are only using their mouth or tits, you don't need a condom. But if you wish to enter their pussy or ass, you must wear a condom, which I'll provide. And remember, only the blonde can be used anally today. Not my girl with the auburn hair."

She paused, and made sure all eight men were focused on her words. "We all want you to have a wonderful time today. But if you hurt my girls, or try to force the dark haired one into anal sex, you'll immediately be told to leave. Does everyone understand the rules?"

One of the men wearing a red band raised his hand to ask, "Can we talk dirty to them? Call them names? Perhaps give them a spank or two? These things excite me, but I don't want to violate your rules."

Miss Jen grinned. "I think they'd love to be called names and hear dirty talk. As far as being spanked goes, let me ask. Girls, if you're being fucked, is it OK if they spank you during it?"

Numi reflexively grasped Mitzi's hand for support. Neither young woman made eye contact with the men as blushes bloomed on their cheeks. With downcast eyes, they both nodded their acceptance.

"I guess that answers that," Miss Jen chuckled. "Gentlemen, your attention on my girls now. Girls, you may begin your performance."

Hearing that, Mitzi grasped Numi's T-shirt at its neckline and pulled sharply downward. The garment tore right off her torso, revealing her lovely tits. Before the men could react, Mitzi reached behind Numi and grabbed the hem of her skirt and yanked. The bits of Velcro holding it together parted with a ripping sound, and Numi stood nude before everyone. Nude, that is, except for her metal chastity belt!

The room erupted with sounds of astonishment. The men had never seen a chastity belt in real life, and they were quite curious. "Would it be all right if we get a closer look?" one of them asked Jennifer.

"Go right ahead," she replied.

Like boys with a new toy, they examined it closely, gently turning Numi this way and that, and all of them getting a good look at the grid through which she could urinate, plus the round opening in the crotch piece that was centered over her ass hole, whose function was obvious.

Once they were satisfied, another man asked, "Is she going to wear that the entire time?"

"Oh no. That was just for the element of surprise. I'm about to unlock it now," Jennifer stated.

"Wait, please. Before you do, can I buy the right to unlock and remove it? It seems like a unique opportunity to me," he said.

The other men objected that they'd like a chance to bid for the privilege. Numi stood blushing as Miss Jen held an impromptu auction, finally accepting the bid of $50 from the very same man that had made the request in the first place. She handed him the key, and he knelt by Numi's feet and first unlocked the piece holding the grid in place. When that was removed, he was treated to a better view of her pussy, still surrounded by the metal of the remainder of the crotch piece. The lock on the belt section opened with the same key. Now the crotch piece lowered downward as the waist section opened outward, and he was able to carefully remove the chastity belt, leaving Numi completely naked. He handed the belt pieces, locks, and key to Jennifer.

At a signal from Miss Jen, Numi turned to Mitzi and used two hands to grab both her T-shirt and her skirt, and tore them off with a sudden movement. Even though she was expecting this, Mitzi still shrieked in surprise, to the amusement of the men watching.

To add to the visual appeal of the event, Numi and Mitzi proceeded to oil each other's body with suggestive, sensuous strokes. It was obvious the two women were enjoying this, because their nipples perked right up during the process. When they finished, tits gleamed, tummies gleamed, legs gleamed, and asses fairly glowed. They got down onto one of the mats, covered now in plastic, and slid and rubbed against one another as they kissed with rising passion. Before long they assumed a position on their sides for a mutual cunnilingus, lips and tongues busily slurping.

"Look at those sluts eat pussy!" one man exclaimed. "They're acting like sex-crazed whores!" The rest of the men laughed, but didn't tear their eyes away from the spectacle.

Jennifer didn't understand why men found the sight of two women engaged in oral sex to be so arousing, but the bulges were certainly forming in their trousers as they watched this. And when her submissives shifted to nibbling and sucking on one another's clits as they began finger fucking, the bulges became virtual tents, and the men were squirming.

"All right, girls," Miss Jen intoned. "Save some for your appreciative audience." She pointed at the man with the green band. "Please take your pick, number one." The man looked back and forth between Numi and Mitzi, and finally pointed at Mitzi as he freed his cock from his pants. "Very well. Girl, remember, work on that cock as if it's just come in through the glory hole."

Mitzi spat on it, and then began jacking the man off, occasionally mouthing the head of his cock for added sensation. While she got busy, Jennifer pointed at one of the men with a red band. "You're number two, sir. Do you want the blonde, or do you want to wait for the redhead to finish?"

"Oh, I want the blond. Definitely," he replied with a huge grin. "Those oiled tits are calling out for my cock." He stripped completely, placing his clothes out of the way. As he stepped close to a now kneeling Numi, she giggled and wrapped her breasts around his cock. As he began thrusting up and down, she bent her face forward to lick the head of his cock each time it popped into view.

Meanwhile, the guy with Mitzi was groaning loudly now, a sure signal he was about to erupt. Mitzi decided it might look sexier to wear his cum, so she aimed his cock at her tits, pumping him fast now, driving him past the point of no return. And it worked. He shot three lovely, white, sticky ropes of cum, painting her tits. As she let go of his dick, he stepped back, panting and smiling.

Number 3, the next guy that Jennifer pointed at, also wore a red band. He asked, "Since the blonde is still occupied, can I fuck the pussy of the redhead for a while, while I wait for her to be ready for me?"

"Absolutely," Jennifer replied. "As I said earlier, if you're wearing a yellow or a red band, you can fuck both of their mouths or pussies. You can even cum more than once, if you're able. But since you want to use her pussy, let me put this condom on you, first." From the huge grin on the guy's face, it was clear that he enjoyed having Jennifer handle his cock while she applied the condom. In truth, she did play with it a bit, making sure it was fully engorged before she rolled on the condom. She also used a towel on the area around Mitzi's pussy, since she didn't want to give the oil a chance to cause the condom to deteriorate. She did the same whenever a man planned to use one of her submissive's pussy or ass.

"Get down on all fours," the guy told Mitzi. She felt her pussy muscles contract as she knelt down, because her body knew what was coming. It had been a while since a man had such free access to her cunt, so she felt a little fear of anticipation, and hesitated slightly. "Come on, slut!" he ordered, swatting her ass, making her wince and move more swiftly. When she was in position, he took her from behind, doggy style, holding her hips as he plowed her cunt. Positioned as she was, the cum on her tits started dripping off of them in an obscene, slow motion waterfall.

"I need to use this horny bitch's ass now," number 2, who was tit-fucking Numi, told Jennifer. "If I keep this up much longer, I'll blow my load all over her face - but I want to unload it inside her ass."

Swiftly, Jennifer wiped the oil off his dick and wrapped it in a condom. She then took a water based lubricant and anointed Numi's butt hole. The submissive gasped as the cool liquid struck, and shuddered happily as her Mistress proceeded to dilate her anal ring, working her fingers and the lubricant deeply inward. Satisfied, the Dominant stepped back.

"Keep your ass up, but plant your head and shoulders down on the mat," the guy ordered Numi. The blonde complied, assuming that very submissive position, and the pose felt like it fed some internal need of hers. "Hold your ass open for me," the man added. Numi reached back and spread her ass cheeks as far apart as she could, blushingly aware of how this lewd scene was being observed by almost everyone. Thoughts of that were driven from her mind as the head of the guy's cock stretched and then penetrated her anal ring. After that, Numi grunted as the full length of that cock slowly filled her back passage. She felt almost dizzy with emotion as the reaming of her nether hole commenced.

The first guy with a yellow band, number 4, was next, and he opted to fuck Mitzi's mouth at the same time the other guy was plowing her pussy. In moments, Mitzi was making obscene 'glub' sounds as he grabbed her head in both hands and pumped his dick in and out of her lips. Some of his deeper thrusts threatened to make her gag. She was being buffeted forward and back by the two men using her. "I feel like I'm skewered on some carnal spit," she thought, as she fought for breath. "It feels like these two guys are trying to make their cocks touch somewhere inside me. Damn, but it's exciting!"

This sight of what was being done to Mitzi was so arousing that guy number 2, using Numi's ass, could no longer hold back after several minutes of watching. He yelled out, "Oh fuck! Take it, bitch! Take my load!" He spanked her as his hot semen boiled into the condom inside her ass. She tilted her head back, pointing her face at the ceiling as she shrieked in delight! The walls of her empty pussy rippled, which triggered Numi's orgasm, while also massaging the dick that was still spewing inside her ass. Numi's sounds got quite throaty as she came. Mitzi recognized Numi's vocalization to be a signal of her climax, and that tipped Mitzi over the edge, too. Her pussy went into a series of contractions and releases as she came, bucking mostly backward onto the cock entering her from behind.

"Holy shit!" guy number 3, who was fucking Mitzi from behind, cried out. "This slut's cunt is trying to rip my dick right off! It's amazing!" He saw the man behind Numi pulling out of her and stepping away. "I gotta plug that sweet ass before I lose my load in this one's cunt!" He abruptly yanked himself free from Mitzi, and moved behind Numi. Mitzi moaned in frustration, feeling her pussy vacated. That moan was muffled by the cock filling her mouth. But moments later, that cock also left her body, so that Miss Jen could slip a condom over it as number 4 moved behind her.

As people watched, Mitzi's pussy, which was still quivering internally, was impaled by the cock that had just been in her mouth. Almost simultaneously, number 3 was given the go ahead signal by Jennifer, who'd decided that Numi's ass hole was still dilated sufficiently, and would be well lubricated by Mitzi's pussy juices already on his condom. He plugged that gaping hole with the fleshy piston of his swollen cock.

Number five, wearing a red band, knelt down on the mat in front of Numi and raised her chin, saying, "Suck this cock, bitch, and get it ready, because it's going into your ass as soon as he finishes!" Numi gratefully took his lovely cock into her mouth and began slobbering on it as she practically deep-throated him.

The remaining guy with a yellow band, number six, thought that was a great idea. He sat down on the mat, positioning his cock under Mitzi's face as she knelt on all fours. He issued a challenge, though, telling her, "See if you can make me cum before the guy fucking your cunt does. Otherwise, I'm going to spank your ass as I fuck you, whore!"

Mitzi lowered her mouth onto his rigid erection, and started sucking and bobbing her head up and down. But she had to pause often to gasp for air, and she couldn't suck at all when she went into orgasmic convulsions, afraid she might bite the guy's dick as she lost control. She howled as she came, but the guy fucking her had more control, and kept plowing her. "Oh fuck!" Mitzi thought as she panted. "That was a fantastic one! I need to catch my breath before I can start sucking again!"

Numi also had to stop sucking the cock in her mouth, because number three, in addition to fucking her ass with long, smooth strokes, also reached under her to play with her tits. That made her cum hard. When Mitzi's senses calmed down, she heard Numi cumming again, and started thinking, "She's really getting off on anal sex! Maybe I was too hasty in ruling it out? I wonder if Miss Jen would let me change my mind?" It was obvious that her heightened state of arousal was helping some of her self-imposed barriers to come down.

Just then, guy number four grunted as he shoved his cock deep into Mitzi's pussy and started cumming. Both he and Mitzi's faces took on a sort of grimace. His was from the intensity of his muscular contractions squirting his semen out - he thought that if he hadn't been wearing a condom, his spunk might've magically shot all the way up into her stomach, which showed how distorted his thinking was at that moment. Hers was from the way his powerful hands had sunk into the flesh of her waist as he tried to shove his dick all the way from her cunt to her throat! OK, clearly she wasn't thinking too clearly, either.

As number four pulled out of Mitzi's pussy, number six took his cock away from her mouth, saying, "Too bad, bitch! Now your gonna really get spanked and reamed!"

After Miss Jen had applied the condom to guy number six, Mitzi said quietly, "Miss Jen? May I ask a question?"

"What is it, pet?" Miss Jen asked, bringing her face close to Mitzi's as number six was busy smearing cunt juices on the condom.

"Miss... can I... can I change my mind about the anal sex?" Mitzi whispered.

Miss Jen's eyes widened in surprise. "You mean you want to try it?"

Mitzi swallowed nervously, barely aware of the cock being pressed into her pussy. "Yes, Miss," she whispered. "Numi seems to enjoy it so much... I wonder what I'm missing."

Miss Jen stroked Mitzi's hair. "I'll ask the last man with the red band if he wants to use you, then."

As her Mistress moved away from her, Mitzi's attention was redirected, as she felt a sharp, stinging slap on one of her ass cheeks. "Ouch!" she yipped.

Guy number six laughed as he spanked her other ass cheek. "I warned you, slut! Now you get spanked as I fuck you!" He was as good as his word, gleefully fucking and spanking her at the same time. Strangely, after those first two startling spanks, Mitzi's ass skin seemed to deaden as it warmed. She found the combination of spanks and fucking thrusts to be... well... erotically arousing... liberating! Soon she was cumming on his dick, and his balls tightened as his cock unloaded into the condom inside her rippling, wet pussy.

When he finally pulled free, both of them were panting, and satisfied.

Miss Jen led guy number seven, who was wearing a red wrist band, over to Mitzi. "Are you sure you want to try this, pet? He's willing if you are. In fact, he's even more aroused, hearing that you seldom do this. I think he feels honored." Faced with the imminent possibility, Mitzi bit her lip, a little indecisive. But she looked at Numi, who was glowing, and shoving her butt back, getting every inch of that cock up her ass as she was babbling vocalizations about how good it was, and begging him not to stop. Even though she was no longer sucking on number five's cock, he was obviously happy, seeing her so turned on, licking his lips, waiting his turn. That's when both Numi and the guy fucking her ass both climaxed at the same time, him groaning loudly, and her shrieking in ecstasy. Mitzi decided.

"Yes, Miss. I want it. In fact, I've got to have it! Please help me get ready," Mitzi begged.

Miss Jen put the condom on guy number seven. He waited patiently, and watched with interest as she carefully lubed Mitzi's ass hole. Her gentle finger, then fingers, gradually dilated the opening as Mitzi took deep breaths and relaxed as much as she could. Once Miss Jen had three fingers gliding in and out of the slippery opening, she deemed her submissive to be ready.