Nuns Ch. 01: Initiation

Story Info
The sexy initiation into a church worshipping a love goddess.
2.8k words
4.36
7.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliente stood before the entrance to the church together with a line of fellow hopefuls. They were all dressed in clothes provided by the church for this test, which Elliente would have thought to be too tight-fitting and immodest if she hadn't seen what the church's members did.

Like most churches, this one too practiced the teachings of the goddess of love and her many aspects. As such, priests and nuns provided sexual relief to their flocks, used their magic to heal wounds and illnesses or dispel curses, sexually battled members of other churches to prove whose interpretation of the teachings is better, and helped the guards when a criminal used the blessings of some deity to perpetrate their crimes.

As such, a nun needed to be, first and foremost, attractive and skilled in the sexual arts. Therefore, Elliente's tight-fitting clothes, large breasts, wide hips, and sexual experience would be useful.

"Next!" A strong masculine voice called from the chapel. Elliente had been hearing a large amount of moaning from there, mostly feminine, so she figured the man who called them would be also their first test.

The girl in line before Elliente stepped inside, which put Elliente next to the doors, and allowed her to peek through. The man and the lady talked for a bit, then the lady leaped and tackled the man to the ground, then sat down on his cock and rode him.

Elliente took a moment to admire her for a moment. She looked very similar to Elliente, with a large, soft chest, thick thighs, and dirty blonde hair. Their main difference was the length of their hair and their face. The lady had long hair, reaching to her waist, while Elliente's barely reached her shoulders. Also, the lady's face was softer and suggested the lady was naturally submissive, while Elliente's was sharper, and Elliente herself was very dominant in her intimate encounters.

A feminine shriek of pleasure broke Elliente from her thoughts. The lady, who had leaped and taken the lead so easily, was now cumming atop the man. He was thrusting into her from below, and sucking on her breasts while hugging her and pulling her in against him.

The lady soon finished, and he pulled her off of him, handed her off to another nun, then stood up and called out: "Next!"

Elliente entered the room. The man turned to her and smiled. "Welcome! I see you at where for the initiation. Excellent. Before we start, do you have anything you want us to not do? Things like kissing, because you're saving your kiss for the one you love?"

Elliente composed herself. "No."

"Alright. Now, are you alright with little old me as your examiner, or would you prefer a woman? Or perhaps you have a preferred species or skin color?" The examiner asked.

"No. You will do." Elliente forced some bravado into her voice.

"Excellent." The man grinned. "Now, while we would be very happy if you managed to outfuck me, you don't need to do so to pass, we don't even expect it from you. Even if your result with me feels poor, you may qualify for a branch that does not need competitive sex. The lady before you will be offered a position among the sisterhood too, she will just please churchgoers rather than fuck nonbelievers into submission. Understood?"

"Yes." Elliente nodded, her confidence restored by the revelation.

"Good. Let's begin." And with those words, the man stepped up to Elliente. "Do you want the first move?"

In place of answering, Elliente knocked him to the ground and placed his cock between her tits. It was massive, but Elliente's breasts were still large enough to completely envelop it.

"Good idea." The man nodded. "Let's see your technique."

His confident tone grated on Elliente a little, but she didn't let that distract her. She began by applying light pressure with her fingertips, letting the soft and subtle motions created by it tease the examiner, before grabbing her breasts properly and smushing them together, applying both pressure and softness directly onto the examiner's cock.

"Not bad." The examiner said. She could hear the cheeky grin in his voice, and she didn't like that, so she pushed even harder until suddenly a hand landed on top of her head and pushed her down, parting her breasts with her head and forcing her to give the examiner a deepthroat blowjob. "Let's see how you react to unforeseen circumstances."

Elliente suppressed her urge to bite down on the examiner's base and instead gave him the best deepthroat she could. It soon became clear, however, that she was not outlasting him, and put her hands on his hips, then pushed off of them, overpowering his hand and freeing herself from his grasp.

"Well?" She asked with disdain. "Was it good enough for you?"

"It was acceptable." He approached her. "Now, the final test." He picked her up under the arms and slammed her onto a bed that was prepared off to the side forcefully enough to drive the air out of her lungs. She tried to get up but only managed to lean on her hands before the examiner pulled her leotard aside, grabbed her waist, and plunged into her.

She gasped. His manhood was long and girthy, and she felt it push and pulse against every sensitive spot her pussy had. For a moment she wondered how he fit into her, but then she noticed the unmistakable drain of her body consuming magic to endure unnatural stretching without damage.

He withdrew from her, the veins and other irregularities of his cock rubbing against her walls, and then plunged right back in.

There was little she could do as he built up speed. She tried to squeeze him, but she seemed to be feeling her efforts more than the examiner was. Her position made it nigh impossible to counterthrust, and she needed her hands to support herself.

Or did she? She was moaning like a whore after barely ten thrusts, this was not the time to play it safe. She quickly moved her hands from the bed to his waist and clung onto him, after which she started to suck on his nipples. Or tried to, anyway. The examiner immediately realized what she was doing, and intercepted her, making them kiss instead.

Elliente lasted barely another dozen thrusts, and her last thoughts before her brutal climax were "He's so strong, sexy, has a big cock, AND is a great kisser. How is that fair?"

The examiner waited for her climax to end before he handed her over to one of the other nuns and called out "Next!"

When Elliente woke up, she was in a different room, though she could see the examiner fucking another recruit silly through the slightly ajar door.

"Ah, you're up." An older nun spoke up from the corner of the room. "Don't worry, you were accepted. You can still walk out if that's what you want, or we can end the examination now, but the more you show us you can do, the better your position in the church once you are accepted."

"Okay. I'll keep going. What's next?" Elliente wasn't going to stop now. The examination so far was fun, so there was no reason for her to content herself with this or walk out.

"Well, there are a couple of options. There is the brawl: a room where dozens of half-naked men and women try to inflict as much pleasure on everyone else as they can before they succumb to their pleasure." The nun told her. "Since you fought a male examiner, you can also show us how you fare against women, though that would most likely be against another candidate. There are spellcasting tests and fighting nonhuman species, though you'll get those eventually no matter what. And that's it for today, I think. So, what will it be?"

"I would like to try the brawl." Elliente was excited about this. It had been a while since she participated in a proper orgy.

"Very well then. Step into this teleportation circle." The nun motioned to the ground.

After Elliente went through, she appeared in a chapel that was swarming with nuns. She had about half a second to think before she was engulfed in a writhing tangle of warm bodies. She couldn't see, her face buried in someone's chest. Every breath smelled of sweat and lust.

A searching hand grasped her chest and squeezed. Another groped her butt. She extended her own hands and quickly found a pair of small breasts. Blindly, she groped them until she found the nipples, and then she pinched them. She was rewarded with a feminine moan so adorable she decided to find the girl later and have some more fun with her. To do so, however, she would have to see her.

She licked and bit the tits that engulfed her head, and felt them flinch. Seeing it worked, she tried to move her head a little, licking, kissing, and biting the whole time, until the other girl shifted and Elliente's mouth found her nipple, which she immediately began sucking on.

The girl flinched again, then moaned, a low, tortured sound of someone resisting impossible pleasure, and then finally broke with a cry of released pleasure. As she climaxed, she disappeared and thus allowed Elliente to see.

The girl who was still moaning adorably had her back to Elliente, so she turned her around. Her face was just as adorable as her moans, and Elliente dove in for a kiss. As she did so, however, the pleasure building in her chest and ass was joined by someone appearing under her and eating her out.

Elliente tried to fight back, to at least make the adorable girl cum, but the combined efforts of three other people broke her first. She orgasmed, and as she did, she reappeared in the room with the nun.

"Had fun?" The nun asked with a knowing grin. When Elliente nodded, the nun chuckled. "The brawl is one of our most popular attractions when we open it to the public. Anyway, do you want to keep going, or do you want to rest a little, first?"

"You said if I wanted to show my prowess in fucking women, it would be against another candidate?" Elliente asked, an idea burning in her head.

When the nun nodded, Elliente continued: "Can we choose which candidate?"

"Oh? A pretty thing caught your eye in the brawl?" The nun smiled knowingly. "No, unfortunately, you can't choose which specific one. You'll have to arrange that yourself afterward."

"Oh. How competitive are the matches?" Elliente asked another question.

"You just need to show off your skills. The examiner will be able to tell whether you lost because you were bad, or because your opponent was good. And if you don't want to worry about anything, you can ask for a friendly, unobserved match instead." The nun explained. "No matter how badly you do, you can't worsen your position. Now, do you want to go and show us how you fight women?"

"Sure."

"Then step in this circle."

Elliente did so and found herself in a new room. There was a table with two chairs, some snacks, two glasses and a bottle of wine, a bed, and a second circle, out of which another candidate stepped out. Besides these, there was also a sign on the wall, which had "No pressure. Just enjoy yourselves." written on it.

"Great. Another cow-tits bitch who relies on fat rather than skill to outfuck people." The newcomer said dismissively. "Alright then. Let me show you how real women fight, girl."

Somewhat upset about her words, Elliente took a good look at the newcomer. She was tall and slim, with a flat chest and modest hips and ass. She had short, black hair, and sharp brown eyes. Her outfit consisted of a skintight top and a nun's headdress, and long gloves that extended past her elbows. Her bottom was completely bare.

"I take it we're going to viciously sexually humiliate each other now?" Elliente remarked as she closed the distance.

"Not quite." The woman smirked. "I am going to humiliate you."

They both leaped into action at the same time. Elliente toppled the newcomer, mostly because of greater mass.

Their hands immediately went to their opponent's crotch. Elliente's fingers circled her opponent's pussy, touching without entering, while two of the newcomer's fingers invaded hers directly.

"Oh? Too timid to finger me properly?" The newcomer taunted Elliente.

"No." She shot back. "I think you're sexually skilled enough to not fold so fast that foreplay is a waste of time," She leaned past her breasts, which were squished between their bodies and completely covered her opponent's chest, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "and confident enough to think I will have the time to tease you like this."

"Excuse it however you want." The newcomer huffed, but the impression was ruined by her blush that formed during Elliente's answer.

In response, Elliente snaked her other hand under them and massaged her opponent's ass. She also kissed her again, and again, giving her a steady stream of kisses interspersed with compliments: "Cutie. *mwah* Hottie. *mwah* You're lovely. *mwah*"

Her reward was a gasp, a groan which slowly turned into a low moan, more blushing, and two more fingers in her pussy, making Elliente gasp and moan too.

"Hmpf! I'm not - nnngh~ - not that easy! You'll lose that confidence once I milk you dry!" The newcomer proclaimed, despite blushing beet red. While one of her hands had four fingers plunged knuckle deep into Elliente's pussy, her other hand went to Elliente's breasts, still uncovered from Elliente's previous battles, and alternated between kneading and massaging them and gently pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Despite not managing to milk Elliente, her opponent's assault was brutally effective, much more so than her fingering. At first, Elliente thought that simply going from teasing to fingering might be enough, but while the attack did make her opponent squirm, she didn't think it would be enough to make her opponent climax first.

Her solution was to stop her fingering, and instead grab her opponent's wrists.

"What, scared of my breast massage?" Her opponent heckled her.

"Yes." Elliente calmly admitted. "You're good at that. My hands can't compete. That's why I will make sure you can't use them." She pinned the captured wrists to the floor and once again kissed her opponent, but instead of a light peck, she gave her a deep, long kiss.

When they parted, her opponent was once again blushing, and she was trying to catch her breath. Once she did, she started talking again.

"What now?" She demanded. "You can't make me cun like this. You'll have to let go eventually."

"I'm going to kiss you until you can't think of resistance anymore." Elliente patiently explained. "Or I can just smother you with my breasts. Or - actually, I have an idea."

Her next kiss was on her opponent's cheek, then the jaw, then she gave her a lovebite on the neck, then pulled herself backward, toward her opponent's feet, thus freeing her opponent's chest from her own, and finally placed her teeth on her opponent's erect nipple through her clothes and gently squeezed.

Her opponent gasped, and as Elliente increased the pressure, moaned and whined. Encouraged, Elliente let go of her opponent's nipple, and instead picked up a mouthful of cloth with her teeth and bit down hard, then spit out the cloth to the side.

The result was a much less confident woman and a hole in her clothes on her chest, a hole which Elliente used to suck on her nipple.

"Aahhh~! No~! Stoop~!" The woman cried out. "I yield. I yield!"

Elliente stopped, confused, but did as requested, rolling off of her opponent and standing up. Her opponent laid on the floor, panting, covering her face.

"What is your name?" Elliente asked the cowering lady.

The lady moved one hand aside to glare at her. "Wasn't destroying me once enough?"

"What? No, that's not what I meant. I want you to teach me." Elliente was rather bewildered by the question. What sort of thought process resulted in that conclusion?

"What could I possibly teach you? How to lose disgracefully?" Tears started forming in the woman's eyes.

"Your hands felt very good. I would like to learn how you did that." Elliente patiently explained. "Now, will you tell me your name?"

"Joanne. Joanne Baker." She sniffled.

"Alright, Joanne. I'm Elliente. When can we meet?"

"Next weekend?" Joanne whispered her answer.

"Deal."

______

Next post will be in the Outlaw and the Amazon series. If you have a preference for which of my series should get priority or be dropped after that (options are BattleSluts Online, Nobility, Nuns, and Outlaw and the Amazon), either comment or send feedback.