Nurse Carol Pt. 01 - "The Speech"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Mrs. Anders," Brian was a senior and the captain of the team and was also one of Andrew's friends all through high school and had been to the Anders' home many times. He had gotten used to his friend's mother examining his cock and balls over the years but just couldn't bring himself to call her Nurse Carol.

"Hello, Brian, great to see you again," Carol smiled and acknowledged the other young men.

"This is Rich, he's new here at Molloy, transferred from Boston," Brian added.

"BULL," Eddie shouted and the others echoed him.

Rich is African American, about 5'6" and as wide as he is tall. He is indeed built like a bull with his massive chest and shoulders but Carol had a feeling that was not what earned him his nickname. There was no need to look down at his pouch right now. She would see every inch of him soon enough.

"Hi, Rich, welcome to Molloy. Everybody calls me Nurse Carol," She shook his hand.

Rich shook her hand but could barely make eye contact. He looked terrified. Carol held onto his hand until he looked up at her and she gave a warm smile to help the young stud relax. Rich smiled sheepishly and then looked back down at the floor. Carol was determined that he would leave this examination confident and smiling.

Carol walked over to her work table to address the boys when she heard the office door open and the athletes burst into whistles and catcalls. Coyo came out to join them wearing nothing but his jockstrap as well. He was a sight to behold. Thick muscle with red fur all over his body and a pouch packed with a fat uncut cock and some healthy-looking balls.

"Yeah Coyo," Brian shouted.

"Coach Nick is not in today so I will be here with you instead. You know I'm always a part of the team so, jockstrap it is! Let's get started and make this easy for Nurse Carol. Where do you want them, Carol?"

"I'll take them one at a time here by the computer, the others can stand against the wall to my right. I'll do the preliminaries on each of you first, then we'll finish with the genital examinations."

"Ok men, let's go alphabetically by first name, Anthony you're up," Coyo instructed.

Anthony is also a friend of the Anders family. His father Frank is active in local sports teams across Long Island and his three sons were friends of Carol's two sons all through school. She had examined Anthony and his brothers several times so she was confident that he would set a good example today.

Anthony is 6' tall, has dark olive skin, long curly black hair, and is hairy all over. All of these young men are muscular yet each of them has a different shape and composition. Anthony is tall and lean with broad shoulders and a bubble butt, thick legs, and his jock was stretched tight over his short fat cock. Anthony stood in front of Carol and Coyo stood at his right side facing the men against the wall with his side to Carol.

"Hi Nurse Carol," Anthony said smiling. In any other situation he would call her Mrs. Anders, but here with the team, it's Nurse Carol.

As Carol put the blood pressure cuff around his muscular arm she thought about how she watched him and his brothers grow into the handsome young men they've become. Anthony is 21 years old now and she gave him his first exam when he was 18. He was so shy and so nervous he turned bright red when he dropped his underwear and had to show his friend's mom his throbbing boner. He got more comfortable year by year and now he was smiling and looked completely relaxed.

"Ok Anthony, you know the drill, just relax and we'll be done in a few minutes."

She proceeded with the usual heart, lungs, reflexes and basic skin check. The men were watching Anthony and occasionally offering a supportive remark. Having Coyo there in his jockstrap definitely helped the guys relax.

"Those guns are looking good Ant'ny," said Carlos being playful.

Anthony laughed and nodded his thanks. He had been working hard on his physique, going to the gym even before the weightlifting team started last year. He was also having lots of sex and even went to few sex parties on campus so he was getting very comfortable showing off his body.

"I'm glad you men are the first team for the physicals," Coyo said. "You are bodybuilders and you're as familiar with each other's physiques as you are with your own. You've all measured each other and tracked the progress you've made in achieving your goals. Many of your practices are done in posing straps and you've all joked that you might as well be naked at the competitions since the straps barely cover anything, so I'm expecting you all to behave like the proud athletes you are."

"Yes sir, Coyo," Brian responded.

"Absolutely, Coach," Boner added.

Carol had Anthony put his hands behind his head to check under his arms and the other athletes continued to encourage him.

"Yeah man, you look huge Anthony," Brian added.

"Atta boy, Anthony, show nurse Carol what this team is made of," Coyo slapped Anthony on his bare ass and the athletes laughed in approval.

"Ok Anthony, at ease and well done." Carol typed the last of his information on the computer.

Brian started walking up when Eddie cut him off.

"Nope, Boner comes before Brian," he pinched Brian's nipple and everyone enjoyed the laugh.

"Boner it is," Carol laughed and even Bull was smiling now.

Boner took Anthony's place in front of Carol and again Coyo stood at his side facing in toward Carol and the men against the wall. It was very sweet and supportive the way Coyo stood almost shoulder to shoulder with his men but it was also very erotic to see two men standing so close while one of them was being examined. Carol was loving her job today and she had a feeling it was only going to get better.

Boner is 5'9' with spiky light brown hair and green eyes. He's muscular but not in a bodybuilder way. He's more of a gymnast, quick and agile which makes him tough to beat on the wrestling mat. He has hairy armpits but very little body hair and he trims his pubes neatly to display the tribal sun tattoo below his navel. As Carol began to pump the blood pressure cuff on his arm his cock started to grow in his pouch, lifting up and forward slowly stretching the pouch away from his body.

"There it goes, it's about time Boner," Brian yelled out.

"We have liftoff," Carlos chimed in.

"Get used to it Bull, you'll be seeing a lot of wood from our buddy here," Anthony said to Rich.

Rich was nervous again but laughed and tried to relax with the rest of them.

"That's my boy, Boner, be proud of your manhood. We know you like showing it off."

Coyo slapped his ass and kept his hand on Boner's right cheek. Somehow it all felt very normal and brotherly with Coyo. Carol loved being one of the men, getting to see what few women ever get to witness.

Boner did love showing it off. The first time he got hard at a wrestling meet he got a little embarrassed but when he realized that everyone there was staring at his dick he loved it. He didn't have a big dick, but it wasn't small either. He was proud of his physique and soon realized there are a lot worse things to be known for than a hard cock.

Carol loved the banter and camaraderie the boys were enjoying and continued with her exam as usual. Boner finished his exam hard as a rock with his jock tented away from him giving everyone a clear view of his shaved balls.

"Ok Boner, all through and..," Carol looked down at his hard cock, "very well done!"

Everyone clapped and cheered for Boner and his hard-on as he walked back to the wall. Brian walked up and took his spot next to Coyo. Brian is the captain of the team, 6'1" and beefy like Coyo. Big beefy pecs and thick arms with a full sleeve tattoo down the right arm and a few tattoos on his thighs and calves. He keeps his dark brown hair and full beard trimmed short. He has a large handsome cock and nice heavy balls to go with it and he always gets hard when Carol touches his balls. He used to feel so self-conscious that he was getting turned on by his buddy's mom, but each year got a little better and this year he was actually looking forward to enjoying the situation. Andrew's mom was always hot and this year she gave them permission to cum if they want to. He knew he was gonna shoot his load today for the whole team to see.

"Let's hear it for your captain, men," Coyo shouted.

They cheered and whistled for Brian as he stepped in front of Carol. Boner remained hard as he joined the men against the wall. Brian smiled and kept the banter going during his preliminaries. Like Anthony, Brian was also very sexually active and un-self-conscious about being almost naked. Carol had seen his cock at every physical in college and also while skinny dipping in their pool with Andrew, and today he was going to let her see what a big load he can shoot.

"Ok Brian, well done," Carol sent him back with the others.

"So, if you're Bull, you're next, if you're Rich, you're last," Coyo played.

Rich was not quite ready to embrace his nickname the way Boner had. He was a little too modest to advertise his huge balls to the world.

"I think I'll stick with Rich, Coach."

The men booed and teased playfully while Carlos walked up to face Carol. Carlos is a sophomore and this is the second time he is being handled by Carol. He's 5'9", dark-skinned with short straight black hair and a mustache. He's muscular but thin and known for being a great pitcher on the baseball team. His uncut cock is average size but tucks in close to his balls when soft leaving a bit of foreskin hanging from the tip. Carlos is always smiling and everybody likes having him around.

The door to the locker room opened and Coach Jack walked toward them. He looked even more authoritative in his suit with all the other men stripped down to their jocks.

"How are we doing here, men?" Jack scanned the athletes and then looked at Coyo and Carol for the answer.

"All good, sir," Coyo responded.

"Couldn't be better," Carol's smile indicated her satisfaction.

"Excellent, glad to hear it. I'll be in my office if you need me." He winked at Carol in approval and closed the door behind him.

Carlos was finished and Rich walked up to take his place as the men all cheered him on. He was visibly nervous but that was to be expected. His balls stretched his pouch down low and his fat cock sat on top of them. He truly was a bull of a man and he knew it but he was shy. He had never been examined by a woman before and in Boston, the athletes were taken one at a time into an office to be checked. He looked over at Boner who was still tenting his jockstrap and knew it wouldn't be long before he did the same.

"Ok men, I think we can all agree that Bull has a massive physique and it's obvious that he's been lifting for quite a few years now," Coyo praised the newbie.

"Yeah Bull, you've got the biggest tits I've ever seen," Anthony added and they all laughed.

"He's got the biggest balls I've ever seen," Boner said.

"Yeah and they're giving you a hard-on," Brian joined in, "no wait, everything gives you a hard-on, Boner."

Then men cracked up, and Bull was smiling, trying to relax as Carol looked him over.

When Carol put the stethoscope to his massive pec to listen to his heart her hand grazed his nipple and his cock started to swell. It slowly started to rise and lift the fabric away from his crotch. Carol didn't notice right away but Coyo did when he saw Bull's forehead start sweating.

"It's alright buddy, nothing to be ashamed of," Coyo cupped Bull's ass and held it.

"That's right, you heard my speech today, it's perfectly normal," Carol said nonchalantly as she listened to his heart.

Bull was trying to relax but he was very self-conscious about his size. He was always the biggest on every team and was teased his whole life for it. He knew it was something to be proud of, he just wasn't the type to show it off. But today with Nurse Carol examining him and Coyo holding his ass and his teammates cheering him on he couldn't keep it in his jock. As he grew a little harder the pouch pulled away from his body and his massive balls fell out of the pouch and hung down below the straps.

"Yeah Bull, fuck yeah," the men cheered as his jock strained to keep his dick from curving up to the ceiling.

Bull was still sweating and Carol was still listening to his slightly rapid heartbeats.

"My men will not be ashamed of their bodies, Bull," Coyo leaned his head into Bull's skull, right above his ear so their heads were touching and his nose was pressed into Bull's cheek. "You hear me?"

"Yes, sir, Coyo."

Coyo reached down and pulled the waistband of Bull's jock to free his straining cock and allow it to curve upward past his navel. When he released the jock Bull's cock was sticking out a good three inches above the waistband, his balls were hanging loose below the pouch and a pearl of pre-cum sat in his hole and dripped down in front of him. He was a monster.

"Holy shit, Bull, I should've known you had the bull cock to go with those balls," Boner yelled out.

All the men were praising their new mate and admiring the physique of this muscle stud. Carol's speech was a success and the men were having an entirely new experience this year. Jack was right, this was a bonding opportunity for the men and Coyo was making it happen for them. She was hoping Jack could hear all of this from his office.

Carol finally got a look at Bull's overflowing pouch and was very impressed. She had seen a lot of penises and testicles over the years but Bull was one for the books. He was so thick and hard and his balls hung so low and loose in his huge sac. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them and since he was hard and dripping, she decided to start the genital exam with him and go in reverse order with the athletes.

Ok, Rich, well done. I might as well start the genital exam with you and go in reverse order with the rest. You can remove your jockstrap please," Carol instructed.

Coyo backed his head away and pulled his hand off Bull's ass to give him room to remove the jock. Bull hooked his thumbs in the waistband and pulled it down to the ground and stepped out of it. He stood up holding the jock and Coyo took it from him and tossed it on a bench.

"It's about time," Boner said as he pulled down his jock and tossed it.

The other athletes looked at each other for a moment and then all of them stepped out of their jocks and tossed them on the bench as well. Coyo looked at Carol, smiled, and shrugged his shoulders as he hooked his thumbs in and removed his too. Carol was now looking at six muscular hunks of all shapes and sizes completely naked, two of them with full-blown erections all smiling and happily awaiting her examination. This would be a day to remember for sure.

"Ok Rich, just relax," Carol reached out to hold his left testicle when the door to the office opened and Jack walked out completely naked.

The men were silent with no catcalls or whistles. Coyo was always one of the guys, but Jack always maintained an air of authority and never undressed or showered with the athletes. Even Coyo was surprised that Jack had joined them completely naked. He is a 45-year-old specimen of shredded muscle and vascularity. His dark skin stretched tight over solid lean muscles. Big wide shoulders, squared pecs, well-defined six-pack abs, and a narrow waist. His legs are firm and lean like a runner and his ass is hard and tight. His cock hangs low and thick between his legs and his balls are tucked up tight behind it. His cock swung heavily as he walked into the silence.

Carol had to compose herself as the seventh naked stud approached. Obviously, Jack was listening from his office and decided to participate in this bonding experience with the athletes. This was way more than Carol could have hoped for. No matter how attractive these young athletes are, she never gets aroused by their physicals. It's her job and she has sons their ages so it's just not sexual for her. But now with Jack and Coyo standing naked before her, she was feeling herself getting wet and knew that it would only escalate as these grown men watched her work.

Jack took his place on the other side of Bull so that Bull was facing Carol, Coyo was at his right shoulder facing Jack and Jack was at his left shoulder facing Coyo. Bull was still hard and dripping. The other men were lined up against the wall and Boner was still living up to his name. Anthony started to chub up a little and so did Brian once they saw Jack walk out.

"Ok men, let's all thank our chairman for joining us today. I think you all realize what a special moment this is for us," Coyo was bursting with pride over his amazing boss.

The men exploded in thanks and cheers. Jack beamed with pride at this new chapter for the men and for Carol and he knew he would be covering this very subject in his sexuality class this semester.

Bull started to get a little nervous again with the chairman so close to him but Coyo sensed it and put his hand back on his ass to calm him down.

"It's ok, buddy, show the team what you're made of," Coyo smiled and winked at the naked stud.

Bull exhaled hard and another pearl of pre jizz leaked out of his giant cock.

"That's it, let it flow, Rich, it's what we men do," Jack reached out and held Bull's left pec in one hand and cupped his ass in his other. Coyo joined him and now they were both cupping his chest and ass.

Carlos was now at full mast along with Boner witnessing their coaches and the new stud. It was all very erotic and the guys and Carol were mesmerized by the scene. Brian and Anthony were visibly chubbed but not quite fully hard yet.

Carol tried to concentrate as she was now literally surrounded by naked muscular men on all sides. She reached out and held Bull's huge balls in her hands and started rolling them. Bull let out an involuntary groan and more pre-cum leaked to the floor. He started sweating again over his inability to control himself.

"My men will not be ashamed," Coyo said firmly as he placed his head against Bull's again.

"Yes sir, I'm trying sir," Bull said breathlessly.

"I know you are buddy," Coyo comforted.

As Carol continued to feel Bull's massive balls he naturally flexed his cock a few times and more pre-cum leaked. He took a deep loud breath and Jack put his head against him on the other side.

"That's it Rich, show the other men how it's done. Those balls look full to me and if you need to empty them you will not be ashamed to do so, understand?" Jack was firm but nurturing.

Bull nodded, the other athletes were all fully hard now and Boner and Carlos were dripping as well. Nobody was speaking or kidding around anymore, the scene was just too intense.

Carol finished with his balls and moved on to his rock-hard shaft, palpating the length of it while Bull tried to choke back his moans of pleasure. His pre-cum was flowing like a slow faucet and his balls started to tighten up. She made her way up his shaft squeezing gently and then finally squeezed the tip to look down his urethra. She reached for a tissue to wipe the jizz away and was able to look briefly before he flexed and produced another pearl.

"Ok, we're done Rich, well done," Carol spoke quietly.

"You're dripping like a faucet man, do you want to shoot or do you want to hold it?" Jack asked like he was speaking to a soldier.

"I wanna cum, sir, but I don't know if I can," Bull was sweating and breathing hard.

"Put your hands behind your head and flex that cock a few times and see if that does it," Jack commanded.

Bull did as instructed, closed his eyes as he flexed his cock a few times and let out a long groan attempting to cum. Coyo gave his ass a few slaps and moved his hand to gently hold his nipple to try to help.

The men started rumbling again, offering encouragement and support.