Nurse Carol Pt. 01 - "The Speech"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Bull," Boner yelled, "We wanna see that bull load!"

"Let's go Bull, if you do it - I'll do it," Brian offered.

"Bull, Bull, Bull, Bull," They were all chanting and clapping.

"C'mon son," Jack encouraged.

Jack took his hand off Bull's chest and wrapped his fist around his huge hard cock and gave it a squeeze. Bull was shocked and started bucking his hips forward, fucking the coach's hand. Carol stepped back in amazement while Coyo pinched his nipple and gave him another hard slap. Three thrusts into the chairman's hand and he started shooting wildly. Thick ropes of cum started flying everywhere while Jack continued to stroke his shooting cock.

It seemed to go on forever with the men cheering wildly for both Jack and Bull. Coyo held him firmly by the ass and the nipple while Bull emptied his enormous balls for everyone to see. Even Carol was cheering for both men and she marveled at how erotic and yet natural the whole thing felt.

Finally, Bull was done shooting and Jack and Coyo let him go. The men applauded as Bull stepped away and joined them against the wall. Coyo got a towel and threw it on the floor to mop up Bull's load. Carol's panties were soaking wet from watching Jack and Coyo help the young man ejaculate. Having two grown naked men assist her today was more than she had expected and it was a real treat for sure.

Carlos was next and he was anxious to shoot his load for the nurse, his friends, and the coaches. The men kept the applause going for Carlos as he stepped up. He was a beautiful young man with a beautiful physique and an adorable smile. He was nowhere near as big as Bull in any way but he was just as sexy. He had an average size cock that looked just perfect on his well-developed body.

Carol always thought it was so unfortunate that men only define their penises by their inches in length and girth when there is so much more than that to their beauty and appeal. Carlos has a perfect straight shaft and the glans are wider giving it a classic mushroom shape even under his foreskin. The skin tone of his shaft and foreskin matches the rest of his body but the head is just a little lighter giving it a bit of a glow peeking through. Carlos was erect now and his crown was almost completely exposed. Carol enjoyed the differences between all the men and clearly, she could be considered a penis expert.

She reached for his balls and Coyo and Jack took their positions with a hand on his pecs and his ass. Carlos let out a sigh of appreciation and smiled as Carol rolled his balls in her hands. The men were more relaxed watching Carlos and the encouraging comments continued.

"C'mon Carlos, show Bull he's not the only big shooter on the team," Boner teased.

"I'll try, Boner," Carlos answered.

"Now men, just to be clear," Jack started, "It is not a requirement that you ejaculate today. It just seems to me that if you've been standing here hard and dripping for a while, you would rather shoot it than hold it, but it's completely your choice. No one will think any less of you if you don't cum."

Carol started on his penis and rolled back the foreskin to expose the glans and Carlos gasped. She felt his shaft thicken and throb in her hand.

"I'm gonna cum, nurse," Carlos was breathing hard. "Oh God, I'm gonna...."

"It's ok Carlos, let it out," Carol rolled his foreskin up and down one more time.

"Fuck!" Carlos started cumming. He was a dribbler but a steady stream of jizz flowed out of him and Carol held his cock tightly as her hand got covered in his juice.

"That's right Carlos," Coyo started slapping his ass rhythmically to help him finish.

"Fantastic, Carlos, beautiful job," Jack added his support for the young athlete.

The men clapped and whistled for Carlos as he grabbed a towel to clean himself off and head back to the wall.

"I don't think I can wait for my turn or I'm gonna shoot back here all by myself," Boner appealed to Brian.

"Go for it Boner," Brian understood and the men all whistled their approval.

Boner stepped between the coaches, wrapped his arms around them and pulled their heads against his.

"I need to shoot, sirs, I'm starting to ache," Boner pleaded.

"We got you, Boner," Coyo soothed.

"Let it out, man, we all know the feeling."

Jack grabbed Boner's ass but since there wasn't much flesh to cup in his hands his fingers slid into the crack and rested against his hole. Coyo reached around and when he felt Jack's fingers on Boner's hole he went a little further down and pressed up on his perineum. Boner instinctively pushed back to meet the two hands and keep them tight against him. Carol reached for his balls and took one in each hand.

"Oh yes, Nurse Carol, please hold my balls while I cum," Boner asked in a whisper.

Carol looked at Jack and he nodded, Boner looked into Coyo's eyes.

"Help me, sir, please," Boner sounded desperate.

Coyo reached out and grabbed his cock. There was plenty of pre-cum to swirl over the head and start stroking. Boner pressed down on both coaches' shoulders, lifted his feet off the ground and started bucking his hips like a wild horse. Carol had to squeeze his balls tightly to keep a grip and Boner started yelling.

"Fuck yeah... Fuck...thank you nurse....thank you sirs....oh fuck... oh fuck...ahhhhh!"

The men were in awe. There was no need to cheer him on, he was a wild animal shooting cum everywhere, in the air, onto Carol, onto his legs and stomach. Carol squeezed his balls dry while Jack pressed on his hole and Coyo pushed his taint and held his cock. He must have shot ten times before he put his feet back on the ground and stopped the show. Anthony and Brian both noticed where the coaches' hands were on Boner and knew why Boner just had the orgasm of his life. They had both recently discovered the pleasures of ass play and obviously, the coaches knew a thing or two about it themselves.

"Holy shit, Boner," Brian broke the silence, "What the fuck was that?"

"It was just me......BONER!" he panted loudly.

The men cracked up, relieved to break the sexual tension of Boner's orgasm. It seemed like the scene was getting hotter with each athlete. Carol finished checking Boner's still hard cock and he joined the others against the wall. Bull was almost completely hard again and Carlos was semi-chubbed but hanging downward. Anthony and Brian were rock hard and ready to take their turn.

"Why don't you go next, Anthony, and let your captain finish things off?" Brian winked.

Anthony got the hint. Brian obviously had a plan for how this afternoon was going to end and Anthony was pretty sure he knew what it was. They've been friends for years and recently started going to a few sex parties on campus so getting off in front of a crowd and playing with other men wasn't new to either of them.

Carol had discovered long ago that the level of confidence and comfort men have with their bodies changes as they become more sexually active. She learned it from her patients and her sons. Jack also knew this as a coach and a teacher of human sexuality.

Boner was obviously an exhibitionist and embraced his role as such and Brian and Anthony were definitely the most sexually experienced. Jack encouraged his students to enjoy a full and diverse sex life. The internet provided so much information to stimulate their young bodies and the cell phone cameras have turned us all into porn stars of some degree so Jack incorporated all of that into his curriculum and tried to inspire the young men and women to get out there and try it all.

Anthony stepped up to face Carol. She looked him over and enjoyed seeing the boy she had known become such a healthy confident young man presenting himself for her inspection. His cock was short and fat and darker than the rest of him. He was hairy all over and his balls were tucked up tight on either side of his cock. He was smiling and very confident as he took his place.

He reached behind and spread his ass cheeks open waiting for the coaches' hands. Jack and Coyo assumed the same positions they had for Boner and Anthony pushed back against them and let out a small grunt of satisfaction. They put their other hand on his pecs firmly holding his nipples.

Anthony reached one hand around each of the coaches and held their asses firmly, staring straight ahead the whole time. The other athletes rumbled with surprise when they saw their teammate slide his fingers into the coaches' cracks and press against their holes. Jack and Coyo both widened their stance to accommodate Anthony's fingers and exhaled their sighs of approval.

Carol took Anthony's balls in her hands and started to roll them. Anthony stood perfectly still looking straight ahead while she did her exam. All the while he was gently pulsing his fingers against the men's holes in a slow gentle rhythm. Coyo's cock started to grow very slowly and by the time Carol was done with Anthony's balls Coyo's cock was standing away from his body and the head was almost out of its foreskin. Once Jack saw Coyo starting to grow, his own cock started to swell.

Before Carol started on Anthony's shaft she took a moment to enjoy the two coaches getting hard on either side of her. Coyo was just about at full mast at 90 degrees from his body with his foreskin still partially covering the mushroom head. He was a serious muscle stud with all that red fur, beefy thick round pecs and shoulders and now a fat hard uncut cock pointing right at her. She was glad she was wearing a lab coat because she had already soaked through her panties and she was getting wetter by the minute.

She took hold of Anthony's hard dark cock and started palpating slowly from the base to the tip while keeping an eye on Jack's growing cock. The shaft of Jack's dick was as dark as the rest of him but the head had a slightly reddish tint to it making it even more threatening. It was a beautiful piece of meat and with every squeeze of Anthony's cock, Jack grew a little more. Anthony was motionless, staring straight ahead with his chin up. She wasn't sure what he was doing with his fingers or if he was even aware of how the coaches were reacting but the rest of the men were riveted by the sight. Boner and Bull were slowly stroking themselves.

Carol was done with Anthony's shaft and bent over to check the meatus and look inside. She took hold of his crown and squeezed his hole open and without any warning, Anthony erupted shooting thick ropes of cum right in Carol's face. All the men gasped in shock but Anthony didn't flinch, he stood perfectly still like a soldier under orders and shot rope after rope of thick white cum into the air. Carol jumped back to let Anthony finish feeling his hot jizz all over her lips and cheeks. She wanted to lick it off but she was too afraid someone would see her.

Now Jack was completely hard and pointing to the ceiling at 45 degrees. All seven men were completely erect, four of them had ejaculated. Carol's face was covered in Anthony's cum and Brian walked over and handed her a towel. There were a few congratulatory comments from the men for Anthony but the mood was much more serious than before. Anthony had gotten the coaches hard and everyone including Carol was waiting to see what Brian would do now.

Brian took his place between the coaches, spit in his palm and reached around to lube up his hole. He winked at Jack and Jack smiled knowing what the team captain had in mind. Coyo and the rest of the men were impressed at how unafraid Brian was to ask for what he wanted to satisfy himself.

"That's why he's our captain, boys," Anthony laughed and moved behind Coyo rather than going back with the rest of the team.

Jack pressed his middle finger against Brian's wet hole and pushed it in up to his first knuckle, just enough to open him up. Brian bent over a little and pushed back to take it.

"Oh, thank you, sir. I'm ready Mrs. Ander... Nurse Carol," Brian smiled sexily.

Coyo grabbed Brian's right cheek and spread it wider for the chairman's finger and then gently pinched his right nipple. Brian nodded to Anthony who wrapped his arms around Coyo and held both his nipples with his still hard cock pressing up against Coyo's ass. Coyo let go of Brian for a minute to spread his cheeks and let Anthony's cock poke at his hole and then returned to Brian. Anthony tilted his head to signal Bull to do the same to Jack. The men were so worked up by this point they had no inhibitions left. They were horny strong athletes helping each other get off with their two favorite coaches.

Jack saw Bull coming and spread his cheeks for his massive cock to press against him. Bull was no longer nervous, he was in heat like the rest of the men, looking to relieve himself a second time. Bull wrapped his arms around and grabbed the chairman's nipples and now the five men were all intimately entwined in front of Carol. Boner and Carlos were still over at the wall, one hand on each other's ass, the other stroking themselves slowly as they watch the scene in front of them.

As Carol reached for Brian's balls Brian reached both arms out and took the coaches' cocks into his hands. He smiled at both of them knowing they would approve and enjoy this moment with him. The men were in awe of Brian's confidence and the room was silent except for the breathing of the seven hard men.

Carol rolled Brians testicles in her hands and Brian moaned his satisfaction. He always thought of Carol as a MILF and since this was the closest he would ever get to having sex with her he was making the most of it.

Carol was also enjoying this moment with all the men. This exam exceeded her wildest expectations and she was proud of all of them for being so unashamed of their bodies and their intense arousal. She squeezed Brian's balls rhythmically and he did the same to the two cocks in his hands causing the coaches to breathe heavily in response. Carol took her time examining Brian's very full balls. They were large and low hanging beneath his stiff 7" cock. She looked up at him and he was looking her right in the eye the whole time.

All the men were awesome specimens, muscular athletes, healthy and strong. And now all of them were hard, hot, horny, and ready to help each other shoot their loads. It didn't surprise Carol that Carlos, Bull, Boner and Anthony were ready to cum a second time already. She remembered how insatiable her husband was at that age. She continued rolling Brian's balls as she looked around at all the hard men in her presence. Jack's cock was throbbing in Brian's hand and he was starting to sweat. Coyo looked happy and proud to be sharing this moment with his athletes and his boss.

Carol finished with Brian's balls and took hold of his shaft. As she started palpating at the base Brian rocked his hips forward and back, slowly fucking Carol's hand and Jack's finger. The other athletes got worked up by their exam and then lost control and ejaculated but Brian was in no rush. He was having sex with Carol and the coaches and the other men were all part of his scene.

Carol knew what Brian wanted and saw no harm in helping the young stud out. She finished her exam of his shaft and then wrapped her fist around Brian's eager cock and started slowly stroking.

"Ohhh thank you, Mrs. Anders," Brian purred.

As she started stroking him, Brian started stroking the coaches. Everyone including Carol had been wondering if the coaches were going to cum this afternoon and now they knew the answer. Jack had said he thought this was an opportunity for some serious male bonding for the team and Carol wondered if this was what he had in mind all along.

Jack and Coyo also started rocking back and forth, fucking Brian's hand and letting Bull and Anthony hump their asses poking at their holes. Boner and Carlos stopped stroking themselves and started jerking each other off as they watched. Carol's crotch was drenched and she thought she might actually have her first orgasm on the job. She was masturbating one of her son's best friends while six other horny men were about to shoot their loads with him. She told them all not to be ashamed of what their bodies naturally do, so, now she would have to take her own advice and let her body do what it wanted.

Brian started moaning and the others followed by grunting and groaning their obvious pleasure. Carol was breathing heavily but trying not to let anyone hear her. Jack was leaking pre-cum giving Brian some lube to jerk his cock with and Coyo's foreskin was sliding smoothly up and down his thick shaft. Coyo was leaning back slightly, puffing his chest out with pride for his athletes and his boss in this very masculine display for Nurse Carol. Jack started leaning forward spreading wider for Bull and resting his head on Brian's shoulder as he came closer to exploding. Brian could feel his coaches getting harder and thicker in his hands and he knew he himself was seconds away from cumming.

"Ok men, I'm almost ready to blow, let's see if we can all do this as a team, alright?" Brian grunted loudly.

The men uttered their agreement.

"Here we go," Brian counted down, "In 5..... 4..... 3...."

Boner screamed out and started shooting his second load as wildly as his first, Carlos was pounding his cock and he was shooting cum everywhere. Bull humped Jack's ass like a stallion, shooting his load all over the chairman's back and crack, while holding his nipples and pulling him tightly against himself. Jack felt Bull's hot jizz covering his backside and started to shoot.

"Oh Fuck.... yeah guys...," Jack yelled out as he shot seven thick ropes up into the air.

Carol watched her friend Jack shooting his huge load and she started to cum. She shook a little as she had an intense orgasm in her pants, still jerking Brian's rock-hard dick. Brian had a feeling he knew what had just happened and he started to cum, dribbling a heavy stream of hot white juice all over her hands and onto the floor.

"Thank you, Mrs. Anders, ohhh thank you, ma'am," Brian moaned loudly, still looking right into her eyes.

Carlos was next, letting Boner jerk his load from his throbbing meat. All the men were moaning and grunting and groaning as they shot and watched their teammates and coaches empty their balls.

"Let's go, coach," Brian urged Coyo as he quickened his pace on his uncut cock.

"Yeah coach, I'll cum with you," Anthony said in his ear as he squeezed the coach's nipples and humped him from behind.

Coyo clasped his hands behind his head, arched his back and proudly shot a load for all to enjoy. He was proud of his cock, proud of his body, proud of his athletes, and proud to be a part of this amazing afternoon with Nurse Carol. He shot eight thick ropes to the floor as he made eye contact with everyone in the locker room. Anthony had joined him and released his second load all over the coach's back while smiling at Brian, happy with the amazing finale.

Everyone had cum, the room was silent except for heavy breathing. No one moved for a while as they slowly recovered. Carol was still holding Brian's cock and Brian was still holding the coaches' and staring into Carol's eyes. Carlos and Boner held each other's dicks and Anthony and Bull were still hugging their coaches tightly. Finally, Carol released Brian's cock and stepped back. The men rumbled quietly as they broke away and looked around at each other. Coyo slapped Brian's ass loudly and the men started laughing.

"Well done gentlemen, I am proud to be your coach," Coyo boasted.

"Yes, men, you did a fantastic job today and I thank you all," Jack added as he turned to face them.

"Let's thank Nurse Carol by running through our top 8 before we hit the showers, guys," Brian instructed as they all lined up. Jack and Coyo got in line and joined them as they took formation to pose for their nurse. Carol sat down on the corner of one of the benches to watch the show.