Nurse Carol Pt. 01 - "The Speech"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok men, I'll call them off," Jack commanded. "1- Front Lat Spread, 2- Front Double Bicep."

Carol watched the seven hunks flex their biceps for her. They were all still semi-hard and wet from sweat and cum and staring right at her as they did their poses. They weren't performing as they would in a competition. They were naked and glistening from their orgasms, showing their appreciation to the woman who is there to ensure their health and ability to compete. It was for her pleasure in return for the pleasure they got from their new physical examinations.

"3- Side Chest," Jack continued. "4- Rear Lat Spread, 5- Rear Double Biceps."

As the men turned to face away from her Carol pressed her crotch down on the corner of the bench to feel the wood press into her. She had already cum once with all the men and now she was ready for her second. The athlete's asses were magnificent and she hadn't really had a chance to enjoy them in the exam. Seven beautiful rock-hard asses for her viewing, this afternoon just gets better and better she thought.

"6- Side Triceps, 7- Abdominal and Thigh"

The men turned to the side, some right, some left to hit those poses and Carol was getting close to her second orgasm. As she looked at all the hunks before her, every one of them was looking right into her eyes with gratitude and pride. It was so thrilling, both as a nurse and a female. She knew that Jack and Coyo would know how this was turning her on and she no longer cared if the other athletes knew as well. They had all shared such an intimate primal experience today, she couldn't control what was going on between her legs any more than they could.

"Ok men, last pose, make it good, and let's thank Nurse Carol for all she's done for us today. Number 8- Most Muscular," Jack called out as the men faced forward and hunched their shoulders flexing their entire bodies for the nurse to see.

"Thank you Nurse Carol, Thank you Nurse," The men all cheered as they held the pose flexing as hard as they could.

As they released the pose they all started clapping and cheering. Carol clapped her hands wildly and bounced a little on the bench bringing herself to orgasm for the second time with these incredible studs. The noise from the men allowed her to let out a soft moan that no one could hear as she watched them walk toward her.

"Ok men, hit the showers, and again, well done, you did yourselves and this school proud today."

Coyo slapped each one on the ass as they walked to the showers. As each one passed Carol they made eye contact and showed their appreciation for her speech and the new format for the exams.

"So Carol, what do you think?" Jack asked as he walked over, still naked and swollen with Bull's cum all over his back.

"What do I think?" Carol laughed as she stood up, "Holy crap is what I think!"

Coyo and Jack burst out laughing with her.

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I think too," Coyo was still mostly hard with his foreskin just covering his glans.

"I'm not sure if I deserve an award or if I should be arrested," Carol continued to joke.

"Well, I'm the head of the department, so If you go, I go." Jack put his arm around Carol.

"I knew that your speech was gonna be a success but this was way more than I expected. It was everything you asked for, Carol, and a large portion of what Jack tries to teach in his sexuality class. I wonder what they will all say about it tomorrow," Coyo put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, please let me know so I can hire an attorney," They all laughed. "And I need to thank the both of you. It would bever have been this successful without your support," Carol finished.

"Well clearly," Jack looked at his and Coyo's half swollen cocks, "we enjoyed it too Nurse Carol!"

Carol took one more look at the two naked men and hugged them goodbye.

"Wrestling team tomorrow, sixteen men," Jack called out as she reached for the door.

"Holy crap," Carol giggled.

"Indeed," Coyo said. "I'll see you tomorrow my friend."