Nurse Carol Pt. 01 - "The Speech"

Story Info
Nurse Carol examines the College Weight Lifting Team.
11.6k words
4.47
24.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdgepdge
pdgepdge
37 Followers

Nurse Carol examines college athletes

(All characters are over 18 years old.)

Carol Anders is getting ready for work and running through her new speech for the young athletes she is about to examine this week. Carol is a nurse practitioner whose primary job is doing the male sports physicals at a local College on Long Island. She, her husband Allan, and her two sons Evan and Andrew have lived there for over twenty years and in that time she has examined many of her neighbor's sons and her own sons' friends and classmates. In other words, Carol has had her hands on thousands of naked young men.

Carol is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty but she plays it down. Always an athlete, she keeps her hair pulled back, mostly in a ponytail, and wears almost no makeup. You might not even notice how beautiful she is at first glance and she likes it that way. She dresses modestly in loose-fitting sporty clothes that don't really reveal her amazing figure. She knows how to show it off when she wants to, but for the most part, she is just the girl next door.

Allan, her husband, is a cardiologist at NYU hospital in New York City and he met Carol and fell in love with her while in Medical School. She was a first-year student studying gross anatomy and a group of her friends recruited a few other future doctors for some hands-on experience. When Allan spotted Carol he wasted no time volunteering to be her patient. She noticed his enthusiasm and was happy to examine the very handsome specimen.

Allan also keeps his good looks under wraps. He's a superman who's much more comfortable as Clark Kent. A strapping 6' 1" with broad shoulders, small waist, and behind the chunky black glasses are the most beautiful piercing green eyes Carol had ever seen. She remembered the first time they met, he seemed very serious around campus but that day he was all smiles and very playful offering his body for her to study.

Carol graciously accepted his offer and they made an appointment to meet at her apartment the next evening. Carol loved men. She always felt much more comfortable around the boys than the other girls. Maybe it was because she had three older brothers, maybe it was because she played sports and liked watching the games. Or, maybe it was because she loved their bodies. Now that she was in med school she welcomed the opportunity to enjoy and learn all about the male anatomy. Allan arrived the next day and again was all smiles and jokes.

"Would you like to examine my penis first or would you like to save the best for last?"

Carol laughed.

"It's really quite big and beautiful, I think you'll be pleased."

"Wow, talk about cocky!" she teased.

"OK then, I'll let you be the judge. Shall I undress? Most private exams are done with a gown while most group exams have the men strip down to their underwear. I don't suppose you have a gown handy?"

"Nope. Underwear it is," Carol tried to be professional even though she enjoyed his flirtatious banter.

"I wore a jockstrap today. I hope you don't mind, I was out of clean underwear."

Allan's smile indicated he probably had plenty of clean underwear, he just wanted to show off his impressive manhood in a jock. Carol was fascinated by jockstraps. They were so revealing, so sexual. The thin mesh shows every contour of the head of the penis and the waistband and leg straps frame the ass like a picture.

Carol busied herself setting up while Allan undressed. When she turned around and saw him she was stunned. He was nothing but muscle and cock. He looked great in his clothes but now nearly naked he was a god. Broad shoulders, tiny waist, shredded abs, thick legs, and a jockstrap packed with meat. His cock was long, probably five soft inches and his balls hung even lower. She knew he was watching her take it all in and she didn't care. He was hot, and if he wanted to be her plaything for a while she was happy to oblige.

"Are you sure you don't want to start with my penis? I don't think it's gonna be flaccid for long." He teased again.

"Oh really? Why is that?" She decided to play along.

"Well Carol, I think you're very beautiful and as I'm sure you know, men have very little control over their dicks and I think once you start touching me I'm gonna have some serious wood down there." He was very sure of himself and it was attractive.

"I see. Well, you're the doctor so I'll defer to you. Please remove the jockstrap, Dr. Anders."

"Oh, I do like the sound of that."

"Which part? The 'Doctor' part or the 'remove the jock' part?"

"Both!" He grinned and stepped out of his jockstrap standing naked before his new friend.

"Well, you weren't lying, Doctor. That is one big beautiful penis." She was loving this very powerful moment. The strapping muscle stud was displaying himself for her approval.

"I was hoping you'd like it."

As he said that his cock started to rise. Slowly lifting away from his low hanging balls, his beautiful cock started to lengthen and stand up for her. The head started to swell and thicken as it rose to a perfect 90-degree angle from his torso. It was magnificent. She guessed it was nine inches long with a big thick head and a set of great big balls hanging below. It was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen and she couldn't take her eyes off it.

"I hope you like my balls too, nurse, they're very full. I didn't jerk off this morning in case you wanted a semen sample." He tried to sound professional about his proposal to ejaculate for her.

"Well, that was very considerate of you. Do you jerk off every morning Doctor?"

"Every morning and every night, nurse."

"Is that normal?" she asked, a little surprised.

"Perfectly normal for a horny 25-year-old. Especially one who doesn't have much time for dating." He suddenly sounded somewhat serious about his frustration.

"Yes, I suppose it's hard to find time for a girlfriend right now."

"Honestly, Carol, I saw you hanging out with my cousin Susan at the cafe last week and I asked her if you were seeing anybody. So, when she mentioned putting a physical exam study group together I volunteered just so I could meet you. I would love to take you out to dinner sometime if you're interested. There's a new place in town that's supposed to be great."

"Wow, I've never been asked out by a naked erect man before. It's kinda hot!"

"Good, I like being different!"

"Oh you're different alright, definitely different," she got down on her knees in front of his huge hard cock."Now let me check these beautiful balls."

She reached out and took one in each hand rolling and then gently squeezing them. She gave up her professional demeanor and decided she wanted to fuck and then possibly date this hot stud. Why not? He was charming, smart, definitely interested in her, and standing naked and hard, hoping to please her.

He knew when she got on her knees that this was becoming more than just a study exam. He let out a small moan as she squeezed his balls and a drop of pre-cum appeared in his slit.

"It seems your balls are so full they're overflowing," she smiled.

"I hope you won't send me home with blue-balls, nurse. That's very painful," he said boyishly.

"Yes, that sounds downright irresponsible from a medical standpoint."

She took hold of his shaft and put the head into her mouth. Allan let out a huge groan and thrust his hips forward to meet her. She slowly took more of his cock into her mouth as he moaned his appreciation.

"Oh my God, this is amazing," he sighed.

She sucked his cock hungrily for a few minutes and then she felt him getting close to ejaculating. His balls tightened up, his shaft got a little stiffer and the head swelled to its maximum.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna....I'm....ohhhh!"

Carol kept sucking and took his huge load into her mouth. He shot six or seven ropes of cum into her hungry mouth and she swallowed it all keeping his huge cock in her mouth the entire time. After a minute she let his long softening cock fall out.

"Was I supposed to save that sample Doctor?" They both laughed.

"I think it's time for the Doctor to do some examining now." He stood her up and unbuttoned her shorts.

"But how am I ever gonna learn to give a real male physical, Doctor?" she said in her schoolgirl's voice.

"No worries, I have a buddy doing all the freshman sports physicals this week. You can assist, he'll love it."

And that was the beginning of their amazing relationship and the beginning of her career examining young males.

Carol ran through her speech one last time. She was a little nervous about how it would be received by the young men and their coaches but she was determined to change the experience of getting physicals for these young athletes. She had seen too many of them humiliated by their uncontrollable erections and emissions during the genital exam. If they only knew how grateful they'd be for those instant erections just a few short years from now.

Jack Reynolds was the new chairman of the entire athletics department and he gave her permission to address all the athletes at this afternoon's assembly. Jack is a tall, lean, African American hunk with a dazzling smile and all the charm and wit to match it. He had coached many teams over the years before becoming chairman and he agreed with Carol that these physical exams should not be embarrassing for the young men. He added that they actually offered an opportunity for some healthy male bonding and a positive body image. Jack also taught sex education and human sexuality and had very strong views about men and their insecurities, especially about their penises. He felt that Carol's new approach was exactly the right direction to be going in and he decided that instead of the men being scheduled alphabetically they would do the exams team by team.

The gymnasium was filled with male athletes waiting to get their locker assignments, practice schedules, and the usual yearly pep talks and speeches. Jack quieted the crowd and started the introductions of today's speakers. Carol knew most of the coaches from doing the sports physicals and from her younger son Andrew's participation on the swim team. All of the coaches supported each other's teams and were around for practice and competitions giving the athletes a real sense of community and school spirit. The young men respected and admired their instructors and the athletic department had a tremendous reputation in the state.

Jack informed the men that they would be getting their physical exams by teams this year and then introduced Carol to deliver her speech.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, I think most of you know me," Carol started.

"Not as well as you know us!" one of the athletes yelled out.

The gym exploded in laughter. Carol also laughed and enjoyed the perfect ice breaker.

"Well yes, that's very true, Steven, and that is the reason I'm standing here today. For some of you, this will be your first complete physical examination, but as Steven indicated, it will not be your last. You are all athletes and will continue to require a yearly exam here in school and many of you will go on to jobs that require the same. You might as well get used to the examination now, because, plain and simply, it's all part of being a man.

Today you will be examined from head to toe including heart rate, muscle tone, skin tone, lungs, reflexes, and yes, a complete genital exam of your penis and testicles. I know that just the mention of those words has some of you feeling embarrassed already and this is why I am speaking to you today. There is nothing to be embarrassed about or afraid of. You are men, athletes, these are your bodies and you have all worked very hard to be healthy and strong. This examination is for you and it's something you should look forward to, not dread. You want to know that you're healthy, yes? You want to know there are no problems hidden beneath the surface that could threaten your life or your ability to play on your teams, right? Of course, you do.

Now as far as your penises are concerned. I know a few things about men and my experience tells me that most men are proud of their bodies. I have two sons and a swimming pool in the backyard and I have caught half the boys in the neighborhood skinny dipping on many occasions so I know you are not ashamed to be naked with each other. I've also been in the men's locker room once or twice and saw how you all carry on in the showers, so I know you're all relaxed in there as well.

Now, maybe you're thinking you would be more comfortable today with a male doctor, but unfortunately, that is not an option and may not be an option for, future physicals. Trust me, I have performed this examination on over a thousand young men like yourselves and I'm sure I won't see anything today I haven't already seen."

"You haven't seen Bull yet," another jock yelled out getting more laughter from the men.

Carol was pleased that they were joking and participating in their way. The ice had been broken and she felt encouraged that this was going to be a success.

"So, let's get to the subject most of you are concerned about, erections."

"Yeah, Boner, she's talking about you," Brian shouted getting more laughter and whistles.

Carol knew who he was talking about. His name is Eddie and he's on the wrestling team. A very healthy young man who is known for sporting an erection in his singlet at almost every meet. The only thing that saves him is that he's incredibly strong and almost never loses a match. Carol has examined him twice so far and he stays hard from beginning to end.

"Honestly Brian, over the past three years I've seen several dozen athletes that qualify for that nickname," Carol joked.

The men cheered and laughed.

"No ma'am," Eddie stood with his arms in the air, "I am Boner, the one and only!"

The men roared with laughter. This was exactly what Carol had hoped for.

"Well no offense Eddie, but not only is it common and perfectly normal, it's actually a very healthy response to being examined down there. It's not sexual, it's not perverted or creepy, it just means you are a healthy well functioning male. For most men your age just thinking about getting an erection is enough to give you an erection. Many of you have also ejaculated during the penis examination and again, it's uncontrollable and nothing to be ashamed of. Believe me, some of your fathers wish they could get things up and running as easily!"

The men giggled playfully, enjoying this very adult conversation.

"My advice to you today gentlemen is to embrace this opportunity to discover your health and virility shamelessly with each other. If you get an erection be proud of it. If you start dripping or one of your buddies starts to leak a little, cheer him on and support each other. If you feel like you need to ejaculate, do it, don't worry, we'll clean it up! Ok gentlemen, thank you for listening."

The men stood and cheered as Carol walked toward the exit. She felt great about how her speech was received. Jack motioned for Carol to wait by the door for him as he stepped back to the microphone.

"Ok men, I hope you all realize how lucky we are to have Nurse Carol here working with us. She obviously cares about you and wants you all to have the most positive experience possible, and I can tell you, that's not the norm. So let's take her advice and support each other through these exams. Like I said we'll be doing them by teams this year and they will be done in the men's locker room right outside my office. One of the coaches will be with you at all times to keep things moving smoothly. When your team is scheduled, head to the men's locker room, strip down, put on your jockstraps and wait in the area outside my office."

"Why don't we just strip naked?" Boner asked.

"If that's more comfortable for you men, naked is always appropriate in the men's locker room. We have time to start with one small group this afternoon so the weight lifting team will report to the gym at 1 pm. Coach Josef will be with you to assist and supervise. Thank you, gents, and I hope you have a healthy and successful year of athletics here at Molloy."

Jack joined Carol looking happy and satisfied with the way the assembly had gone. The athletes were comfortable and in good humor about the upcoming physicals and he felt confident that the men would react in a more positive manner this year.

"That was fantastic, Carol," Jack said excitedly. "You will definitely be making that speech every year from here on in. I'm anxious to see the results so I'll swing by this afternoon after my meetings to see for myself but by the way they all responded just now, I'd say you aced it!"

At 12:45 Carol entered the men's locker room and headed for Jack's office at the end passed the lockers and showers. It felt strangely powerful to be the only woman in this very masculine space but she tried to be as professional as possible. Coach Josef was in the office waiting for her. Josef, pronounced Yosef, is a red-haired hunk from Sweden and has assisted the coaches on almost all the teams for the last four years. All the athletes love him and have sought out his help for both sports-related and personal matters. He's young, twenty-seven, and has a sort of big brother image that the young men can relate to. He's 6'1", thick and muscular with a bright red mustache and beard and shaved head. He's very affectionate with the athletes while still managing to be 'all man'. He always has a hug or an arm around the shoulder to encourage or congratulate. Even the frequent slap on the ass is always welcome from Coyo, as the guys call him.

"Hey Carol, great to see you again," He stood and gave her one of his famous bear hugs. "And that speech this afternoon, wow! So great and so necessary. One of the first things I noticed when I came to the U.S. was how uptight people are about nudity and their own bodies. In Sweden, we're always naked. Men and women, at the beach, in the saunas, even around the house. And no one cares about the occasional boner here and there, it's what men do. Here in the states, even at my gym, I see grown men wrapping a towel around their waist before taking off their underwear to go take a shower - in the men's locker room! That's just silly, so you can count on my complete support with these exams this year, Carol."

"Thanks, Coyo. Allen and I always tried to teach our boys to be unashamed of their bodies. It's just me, Allen, Evan and Andrew in the house so Allen never felt any need to cover up and consequently neither did my sons. If anything, I think we raised a couple of nudists. Andrew walks around naked all the time and when Evan is home from school he does the same. I mentioned once that maybe they should be a little more modest and they basically said that since I'd seen most of the young penises on Long Island, what's the point?"

"Well, I guess they're right about that," Coyo laughed. "How is Andrew doing? We miss him around here."

"He misses Molloy too but he's happy at Colombia, he's in his last year and will be a certified physical therapist by June."

"That's fantastic, maybe we can get him a job working with the teams here." Coyo was always very fond of Andrew and the feeling was mutual.

The locker room doors swung open and the men started filing in and heading to their lockers. The weight lifting team was new and started late last year so only five young men were on it so far, but four of them were also on the wrestling team so Carol had examined them all before, except for the one they were calling Bull.

"I'd better get ready," Carol said to Coyo as she left the office to set up her laptop and get her paperwork in order.

"Ok, let me finish up in here and I'll join you in 5 minutes." Coyo closed the door behind her.

The weight lifters were getting undressed at the other end of the locker room and Carol could hear them laughing and kidding around. She was optimistic about today's exams and hoped that having them in the locker room would make them a little less self-conscious. Just as she finished getting organized the five young men walked down to meet her. They were all wearing their jockstraps as instructed. Five young healthy musclebound studs in nothing but jockstraps waiting to be examined by her from head to toe. She smiled professionally to greet them.

pdgepdge
pdgepdge
37 Followers