Nurse Coco Comes-Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked Nurse Coco finds fame in her back yard.
1.4k words
3.82
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
55 Followers

When she woke, in late afternoon, she immediately checked her phone. There were dozens of messages. Jack had copied everything on to the Flash-Mob Photo-Club and she was being showered with praise and admiration; there were urgent pleas to call a shoot. Coco took her vibrator, settled into an armchair and slowly read through it, teasing herself like she did when reading the stories in Razzle. Everybody was positive and she was exhilarated, masturbating to their flattery.

'Girls wank too ... Y'know ... I wonder if Miss Porny thinks they don't.'

She also received two notable emails, one from the editor of the Fitzrovia Community News, ".... we can put in a short piece about your successful debut in popular glamour, but I'd like an interview so we can make it more into a human interest feature ..." and one from that of the West End Recorder, "... if you would like to expand your celebrity we can help, we can chat and I can write the story up as a feature."

***

Jack rushed in breathless in the late afternoon, "Babe ... they're calling for a shoot ... what d'you think?"

"Fine ... I'm on a roll ... I've got to follow through ... where and when?"

"How about the bank holiday ... early morning after you finish work ... let's see who has ideas for a venue ...

... First ... I've got a promise to keep ... look at this," he pulled his dick from his pants and it greeted Coco with a fascist salute, "I've been like this all day ... every time I moved it hurt ... help me out babe ... make it go away.

"Oh ... but I don't want you to go away ..." she knelt in front of him and stroked along his length with her nails, "... mummy wants you even if daddy doesn't ... there's a good boy ... you deserve a big kiss," she sucked his bell end through her lips and grazed his dome with her teeth as she pulled it from the vacuum of her pursed lips with a soft pop.

After several kisses he began to twitch ominously.

She clamped her hand hard round his shaft, stood and led him away to the bedroom, "... now come along ... mummy's got a little job for you before you blow."

Hitching up her skirt, she lay back on the bed, splayed her legs and spread her pussy, "Daddy says you want to plunge in here and spray me with cum ... now do what daddy tells you."

Jack clambered up and slapped and rubbed his dick against her pussy, "Naughty mummy for being a tease ... lets see how she feels when the engine's running but she can't get into gear ... lets just rev her up a bit."

He assumed the sixty nine position, and pulling her thighs apart began a savage attack on her pussy, licking, sucking, nipping, biting, and plunging his tongue in and out.

When she seemed as keen as he was, he said, "doggy style."

She assumed that position and he straddled her, "You're the best ... the fucking best ..." he grunted, "... I'm going to paint your guts white ... my balls are bursting." He got his hand underneath and began to rub her clitoris. She put her hand on his to guide him.

She instructed, "Slower now,"...... "harder now,"...... "right in deep,"..... "pinch my clit."

"Fuck yes ... fuck yes ... I'm going to fucking give it to you hard when you're ready," he said.

Finally Coco gasped, "Rock my world now ... NOW."

Jack unleashed with brutal force, "Aaaaaarrrrghh ..." battering into her as she bucked against him, until he started to jet, "... take that load ... suck it up ... suck it all up." He clasped her close in the final spasm and they collapsed to rest on the bed, beaded in sweat and breathing heavily.

After a few moments he rolled to one side and pulled her mouth to his, showering her with little kisses.

She reached down to stoke his penis, which thickened in response, "Is your gas tank empty?"

"Down to reserve,"

"Well let's empty the tank ... then we can go again and you can see how long a girl can take it before she comes."

***

Coco had to hurry the quarter mile to work, her pussy not sore but tingling.

"Hi Hazel ... nearly late ... been an eventful day."

"I'll say ... did you pop into Anil's?"

"No ... do I need to."

"You may get comments about your appearance in Razzle ... Anil's been promoting it and visitors have been buying copies for patients ... they'll be looking out for naked Coco ... It's all around the hospital."

"Shit ... has the management said anything?"

"Don't know ... but expect a call."

Working in A and E, she had little to do on the wards. There was a definite buzz around the hospital. All the staff had heard about it and probably some had seen the magazine. She would be greeted by colleagues with a knowing twinkle in their eyes. Everybody wanted to speak to her, about nothing in particular. The ancillary staff, youngsters, and junior medical members were generally encouraging - 'Hot piercings' -- 'Love the laminate floor' -- 'Nice Bod' -- 'Wish my stomach was so flat' --- 'hairless and peerless' - ' Go Girl', but with increasing seniority there were fewer references, none from the doctors or managers, but some glances of recognition, and some would say "You're Coco aren't you".

When she clocked off she was relieved. No call from on high, instead consultants and ward managers called her 'Coco' instead of 'Student Nurse." She had become a recognisable face.

***

First thing she headed to Anil's. A board outside read:

RAZZLE

Reader's Wife

Nurse Coco.

Local Nurse

Daring Poses

In popular

Glamour Mag.

"Here's the girl of the moment," called Anil as she entered, "I've had to order 100 more copies already."

"Oh Shit ... what have you done? ... no wonder everyone in the hospital was making comments."

"Right here on the counter ... I've put you front and centre."

Above a stack of Razzles was a poster size photo of her posing with Steve in front of the counter, holding up a copy of Razzle, Anil and Kushi smiled behind.

"Everybody wants a copy ... I even caught some schoolboys trying to nick one when I wasn't looking."

"Very appropriate ... Jack used to do that."

"And we've been selling so much of everything ... nobody comes in to buy Razzle of course ... they see the billboard then come in to buy something else ... they see the counter display ... couldn't miss it ... 'Oh ... is that the local girl ... better take a copy ... maybe someone I know' " said Kushi.

An elderly gentleman who had been browsing recognised her, "That's you isn't it ... I suppose I'd better take a copy ... support local talent and all that."

"Thanks ... enjoy ... and don't forget to look at all the other ladies too ... I do," said Coco.

"I don't think the wife will let me look at them all," he replied.

"I'd better take my copies before you sell out again," said Coco to Anil.

"Ten isn't it?"

Notes and coins were exchanged and Coco headed home with a bundle of magazines.

***

"I'm half way to being rich and famous ..." she declared to Jack, "... just the rich part to go."

"You're going to be the Kim Kardashian of Camden babe."

"Why ... am I putting on weight?"

"Now, now ... don't be catty ... first step ... call those journos ... get something in the local news."

"They're just after something seedy ... titillation for the old farts," said Coco.

"Well give them women's lib ... a modern woman's right to uncover ... something for Gen Z ...let's do it now."

"Well ... OK ... get their emails ... I'll give them the Kim Kardashian line ... I want to become rich and famous by baring my soul and my arse ... a woman's right to use her body for whatever it's worth."

"It's worth another round," said Jack rubbing his crotch, "you're making me horny with all that talk of baring your soul."

"Before or after we make the calls."

"I've got to shoot off to work soon ... have to be while were making the calls."

"Eat my pussy while I chat."


XerXesXu
XerXesXu
55 Followers