Nurse Coco Comes-Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Aural sex. Monster Cock.
2.6k words
3.27
7.3k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coco goes Flirty and Teasing on Spring Break.

The flash shoot was arranged for the morning of Easter bank holiday. The decision had been made to mob Anil's shop. The meet up was the pub next door at opening time - 10am.

Coco hurried home to change. Jack and a couple of mates were waiting, prepping their kit.

She showered, shaved down her arms, legs and pubic area, moisturised, and then sat to make up.

"What shall I wear ... high heels ... stockings ... anything else?"

"Nah ... that should be enough."

"Maybe that's overdressed ..." suggested Tim, "... what image are we aiming for."

"Tim ... you're full of shit ... image ... aiming for ... it's a nudie shoot."

"Yeah ... but there's nude and there's nude ... are we doing art or doing porno?"

"I'd settle for porno," said Colin.

"Well that ain't what you're getting," said Coco, "I need high heels to shape my legs and butt ... I like that look ... the stockings ... up to you."

"I thought maybe you'd go for the healthy and beautiful body look ... naturist style ... that comes with a tradition and philosophy," said Tim.

"So does flirty and teasing," said Colin, "all the way from veiled nudes in ancient Greece to seaside postcards."

"We're looking for something fresh ... contemporary ... think Kim Kardashian ... think Gen Z," said Jack.

"Women exploiting men instead of men exploiting women you mean," said Derek.

"Let's not go near exploitation ... let's go art installation ... make a comment," said Tim.

"My comment is ... 'Look at my wife ... isn't she gorgeous'." said Jack.

"You're such a sweetie ..." said Coco, "... you can see why I love him can't you ... I'll start in stockings ... then take them off ... you're shooting the photos ... choose what you want to shoot."

"I just shoot everything ... The art ... the porn ... or whatever ... is expressed in the editing," said Derek.

"C'mon we'd better go ... it's 10 ...let's get to the pub ... the others'll be arriving," said Jack.

***

The pub was quiet, but, at the far end, several tables were occupied by about twenty people including four or five women. All the heads turned.

"One more drink then we go," said Jack as they found seats.

"A bit urban here ..." said Sally "... unusual."

"Were staying with a theme ... we'll have to be a little bit discrete ... but this is commercial area ... quiet today ... no one'll be bothered ..." he replied, "... we're just going next door into the newsagent ... they don't know ... but they'll be cool."

When they'd finished their drinks Jack said "Ready to go."

"Ready," said Coco.

"Ok Guys ... outside everybody ... Coco'll come out ... then walk next door into the newsagents ... follow us in."

Everybody filed quickly out.

Coco stood and took off her house coat and handed it to Jack. As she opened the door to leave, the barman glanced up, "Bye Coco." She looked over her shoulder, "Bye."

It was only twenty paces to the newsagent, the club stood off, clicking like a gang of paparazzi, the door was open and she walked in.

"Good morning Kushi ... surprise, surprise," said Coco.

"What's this ... you're stark bloody naked."

"I've just brought some friends who want to buy Razzle ..." she said, "... they want to take advantage of your promo ... you're being flash-mobbed."

"What does that involve," asked Anil emerging from the back.

"She's going to sell the mags ... then we'll take photos of the customers with your customers ... they're privileged ... they're members of the Flash-Mob Photography Club."

Coco went behind the counter where her poster was still displayed.

"Do you have a marker for me to sign with?"

"Just a sec ... that gives me an idea," Jack took a blue marker and wrote on Coco's bust, "... this way I own Coco too ... makes it clear it's all good clean consensual family fun."

...[ + ]

...(* ^ *)

...> = <

...) (

...R A Z Z L E

...(Wife o-X-o Of)... (The o-X-o Mth)

...My loving wife Candid

...Coco Blyth

...'Njoy Jack

... ) * (

"Look good?"

There were mutters of assent.

"You look ... so something," said Kushi.

"I feel 'so something' ... I feel special ... very naughty ..." said Coco, "... that's why I do it really ... the thrill."

Coco autographed their copies and handed them across the counter to the club members. When that was done she came around the counter and posed with them.

"How about a walk-through," asked Derek.

"Where?" said Colin.

"Up to the square ... take some shots outside where the Raz shots were taken," said Derek.

"You cool?" asked Jack.

"In for a penny ..." said Coco, again.

The club exited and formed up outside.

"Here goes nothing," Coco said to Anil and Kushi.

"Good luck."

She walked out. The paparazzi started to shoot. She turned left and strolled, rolling her hips, the hundred yards to the square with the club members moving in front then falling back and moving in front again, like vultures circling over their prey.

She paused in front of the garden railings and for twenty minutes posed as requests were called to her.

"OK, time to wrap up ..." called Jack, "... coffee, snacks and debrief at our place."

"We don't have any shots without heels and stockings," said Tim.

"No problem," said Coco.

She took off her shoes and stripped off her stockings and garter, throwing them over her shoulder. She minced away holding her shoes, and walked fifty yards to her front door."

"Lets have a couple of shots in the doorway, and then a closing shot, a little wave when you go inside," called Colin.

"And what about a little pink," called Derek.

"Saucy but Sexy," said Colin, "do your Razzle pose."

"OK ... grand finale ... a pussy pop... get your pink shots ...money shots ... wank shots ... whatever you like to call them ... then that's it for today."

Coco squatted on the doorstep, spread her legs, and leaned back to present her pubis. She delicately gripped her labia and stretched them out as far as possible, then wiggled and twisted them, holding poses until the clicking abated.

"OK ... pop goes the pussy ... dah dah,"

Letting her labia go she hooked fingers into her vagina and pulled it open, revealing her glistening pink valley, as she had done in Razzle. The club members huddled close, jostling one another, like jackals pouncing on raw flesh, snap, snap, snap.

"Now you've had something for everyone," said Coco She stood up, opened her door, turned and waved, then went inside.

***

The mob flooded the living room, dining room and kitchen, breaking into groups, comparing and exchanging shots, editing video. Coco, in slippers and housecoat distributed beer and snacks then squatted down beside the chair from which Jack held court.

"Why is it always us getting them out for the guys ..." said Fiona, "... when is one of you guys going to do a flash for the girls?"

"Yeah ... when ..." added Coco, "... I'd like to see a rampant cock doing a flash."

"Isn't that homo-erotic," said Colin.

"Only for gay guys ... for the girls it's just a big 'Hello, nice to meet you'," said Sally.

"Yeah ... we've got 30 odd guys and 6 girls ... we've all done our bit ... but none of you guys have flashed your bits," said Fiona.

"There's the homo-erotic thing ... there's also the paedo thing ... a guy in public showing his prowess is a flasher ... getting off exposing himself to schoolgirls ... or molest little boys," said Colin.

"Yeah ... people may tut or smile if they see a naked girl in the street ... but a naked guy ... they call the police ... even clubbing ... a guy drinks too much and strips off ... he's thrown out ... girls ... no problem ... the bouncers will help you onto a table ... won't they Fi?" said Derek.

"Well you didn't complain ... you dirty sod ... you didn't want me to dress again ... just parade around with me on your arm ... strutting in front of your mates."

"Males present a threat ... nakedness in males is aggression ... in women it's submission ... the message is different," said Tim.

"I love your intellectual bullshit," said Jack.

"Then picture this ..." said Tim, " ... you're a girl, the doorbell rings ... you answer, and there's a naked guy stood in front of you ... compare ... a guy opens the door to a naked girl ... completely different ... the girl slams the door and calls the police thinking the guy's a crazy rapist ... the guy's pleasantly surprised ... he thinks it's his birthday and a friend has sent him a present ... the guy finds it arousing ... the girl ... terrifying."

"Tim's right ..." said June, " ... there's different narratives around men and women ... different perspectives on the deviant ... women are expected to display their sexuality ... in ancient art women had big tits and big butts ... they lay submissively ... carelessly letting a garment slip ... men were muscles and shoulders ... standing ... with unnaturally small penises."

"A lot of it is the guys want to keep their unnaturally small penis a secret between him and his partner ... every guy wants a monster and his endowment disappoints him," said Derek.

"A girl likes to see a monster ..." said Coco, "... just like guys like to see huge tits or a huge pussy."

"My Dad told me to pick a girl with a pussy two sizes too small because you can enjoy stretching it ... and she thinks you're massive," said Derek.

"Talking of pussy stretching ... my pussy stretch ... art or porn ... my pussy pop ... art or porn?" asked Coco.

"Objective or subjective ... wouldn't it be a matter of intent ... what did you intend it to be?" said Tim.

"First ... are we talking about the intent of the model or the artist," said June.

"I like to think I'm an artist in my own right," said Coco.

"Is Razzle an art magazine ... or popular culture," said Sally.

"Popular male culture ..." said Fiona, "...but what about something for the girls ... we have to go on PornHub."

"Coco's been reading Razzle since she was thirteen ... tasteful glamour for both sexes but sympathetic to the male predicament ... PornHub ...that's porn," said Sally.

"Is it ... there's loads that's beautiful ... it's arousing ... but it's artful," said Fiona.

"Doesn't it depend on the beholder ..." said Jack, " ... girls look at the pictures in one way ... and read the stories ... like it's a fashion magazine ... men buy glamour mags to wank to the pictures."

"What is the male predicament? ... you think we girls don't rub off to a good story ..." said Coco.

"I know you do ... sitting on my dick rubbing your clit," said Jack.

"The male predicament is a sex drive easily aroused but socially suppressed ... meaning that they have to masturbate a lot ...glamour mags facilitate a good quality wank ... most girls know that ... the models are doing good work for the sisterhood ... keeps the guys sexually sedated."

"So is it masturbation ... is that where we draw the line ... if you feel no desire to wank it's art or literature ... if you do it's porn," asked Coco.

"It's a threesome ... photographer ... model ... and beholder ... one, two, or three out of three," asked Jack.

"There should be a presumption in favour of art ... if any of the three think it's art ... it's art ..." said Coco, "... and I vote that my pussy is a work of art."

"We can all agree to that ... but what's porn then," asked Jack.

"Well ... try this ... what would you be involved in ... where do you draw your personal line?" said June.

"I'd pose with guys ... they show their pumped up cock ... and I'll show my pumped up pussy ... but no inserting," said Fiona.

"Touching?" said Coco.

"Not intimate touching."

"What if I sat astride your chest and laid my cock between your tits and squeezed them together," said Derek.

"You and me in a porn movie ... that's going to remain a masturbatory fantasy," said Fiona.

"I wasn't asking you to do a porno ... I was asking you for a date."

Coco interjected, "Cut out the crap ... when are we going to have one for the girls ... I volunteer Jack ... you volunteer Derek ... and we need a third to make up a full nine inches."

"I've got a huge dick ..." said Tim, "... if you guys are OK with it ... I'll make up the party."

"We're already feeling intimidated," said Derek.

***

When the party broke up and before the last person was fully out the door Jack slid his hand under Coco's house coat and up her thigh to insert a finger in her slippery pussy.

"Yeh ... It's been a great day ... drop by again when you can," Coco was talking around the half closed door trying to force a disengagement while Jack fingered her.

At last they left.

"Can't you wait even five minutes?"

"Three bloody hours ... I've had a raging hard on for three hours ... feel this ..." he slapped her hand on his crotch, "... all that fucking socialising and all I've been thinking about is fucking you ... come on."

"Well me too ... but I have some self control."

"I'm going to unleash the animal in you ..." he pushed her into an arm chair, unzipped her house coat to her waist and parted it to expose the writing on her chest while letting his penis spring free, then lifted her ankles over the back of the chair, inserted his dick and began to pump, "... Razzle Readers Wife of the month ... my loving wife Candid Coco Blyth ... 'NJoy Jack ..." he read, "... I'm going to give you a girls show now ... just wait."

He alternated between pleasing her with cock and mouth, and when he thought the time was right pulled out. Pointing his dick across her belly at her tits he began to ejaculate, "This is what I think of you Readers Wife Candid Coco ... ever seen that much come before."

He continued to spurt, first dense and lumpy jets which landed in streaks, then smooth ribbons, and finally a spray of disintegrating gobbets decorating her breasts and neck.

"Eleven shots ... seen that before?"

"Loved it sweetheart ... loved it ... you're a superstar ... but you've been a messy boy ... clean me up."

He knelt between her knees and began to lick up his cum, collecting it in his mouth, then transferring it to hers in a sloppy French kisses.

"Time to shower..." he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, helped her out of her house coat and joined her in the shower. He clinched her and kissed her passionately, "...I love you babe ... I love you," for several minutes, he tenderly soaped her down blurring the legend on her chest.

Finally, he rubbed solvent over the words and applied the spray, the words dissolved, ran down her body and disappeared, "You'll always be my Readers Wife babe ... wife of the month ... every month ... for ever."