Nurse Coco Comes-Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Wannabe Pussy pops for the top-shelf.
1.9k words
4.16
6.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

"I'm OUT...

... THERE...

... ON THE FRONT COVER OF RAZZLE...

... Me... in the bottom left photo...

... READERS WIFE."

Coco grabbed Hazel's arm, crouched and stared up eyes and mouth wide, face beaming.

Hazel looked up "Where... On the top shelf?"

"Oh... MY... GOD... yes... there," Coco pointed.

"Why yeh... Readers Wife of the Month... Coco... Fitzrovia...

... THAT... IS YOU...

... Are you actually BARE-ARSED inside, "said Hazel.

"Totally... That's the point...Fuckin' great... we sent the shots months ago... I thought I'd never make the cut."

"Oh... really... We?... do you mean you and Jack... he takes nude pictures of you?"

Coco reached for a copy. "Shit... I can't reach... why do they always put top-shelf mags on the top-shelf?"

"Maybe to stop innocent young nurses reaching them," Anil was stacking the shelves, "Here you go."

"Sweetheart... there's no such thing as an innocent nurse... and I'm nineteen... so not so much of the young... I'm of the age of discretion... and have no intention of being discrete."

Coco quickly found her feature, "Mmmm...They've used eight shots... we sent about seventy..."

"Turn the page... you should have a double page feature if you're Wife of the Month," said Anil.

"Oh Christ," said Hazel, "Coco your soooo... what's the word... daring."

"Pleasingly pink," said Anil.

"Gynaecological... your cervix is showing," noted Kushi who had come over to see why Anil was studying a Mens Mag."

"I popped my pussy... that's all... a standard pose in contemporary glamour... we must have sent in twenty pussy pops... that must be the one they liked best... I like it too."

"Very sexy... excellent definition... is that the Gardens..." said Anil, "... very good light... picks everything out very sharply... are those diamonds in your clitoral piercing."

"It's my engagement ring... that's why I don't have it on my finger... we shoot'em in Fitzroy Square garden... the light's just right in the early morning... and we're behind railings so if we get onlookers they don't interfere...

... Y'know... I've been reading Razzle since I was thirteen and my fantasy has been to do a spread with the other girls."

"Spread describes it well..." said Kushi "... spread wide."

Hazel asked, "Why have you done it... do you want to be a model... loads of people are going to see you... you know... naked."

"Yeh... that's the point... to be seen... I want people to know who I am... I like to pretend to be a model...I like to pretend I'm one of the girls in the mags... I want to look as cool as they do... and as sexy... it's a hobby Jack and I can share... we both got into it together... we're both into body culture... why work out if no one ever sees the result... and it's very social... we belong to a social media club... a flash photography group."

"Christ... so... when did you get into skin shots then... I mean reading glamour magazines... that sort of thing?" said Hazel.

"I've been fantasising about this for six years... when we was at school Jack used to bring in mags and I used to like reading them... Razzle was my fave... we were an item as a result... I sat on his lap to read and I felt his hard-on tap-tap on my arse... I was a real tease... I'd ask him what he liked about the sexy poses and feel him strain against my bum... and I used to imagine I was the girl in the mag... I wanted guys to look at me in that way... you know... lusty... still do."

"SERVICE!"

Customers were building up and Anil and Kushi had neglected them.

Coco said, "Sorry people... I'm holding you all up... I'm being an attention hog again."

"If you want a personally autographed copy of Razzle signed by Readers Wife of the Month now's your chance..." said Anil, "... local girl poses in Fitzroy Square Garden."

"Anil!" said Kushi as she hurried back behind the counter.

"No problem," said Coco, "if you're out... you're out... and I'm out now... if anyone wants my autograph... that's a buzz."

Anil took down some copies and handed them to the queue.

"I'll have a look..." said a youth, "... and I'll buy a signed copy... if I can take a selfie of you with me as well... in your nurse's uniform."

Coco thought, but only for a second.

"In for a penny..." she said, then realising she was giving away photos added, "... but you gotta email me a copy."

"One showing the cover... and one with your big spread."

"Suddenly everyone's got a smart phone..." said Coco seeing a phalanx of arms with smartphones appear, "... it's OK... but you're on trust to email me copies at 2candidcoco *****.com... that's 2candidcoco *****.com "

She wrote over the pop-shot in a black marker, "Love to Razzle Fan Steve from Candid Coco," then pulled him in to pose with her arms around him holding the two page spread with the autograph across his chest, face to the camera, and a leg cocked up across his thighs.

He stuck out his arm and framed his selfie, "Now with the cover," she changed pose and held the magazine up to herself.

"Anyone else?"

"Not the double page... it's a bit porny..." a young woman pushed herself forward, "... but I like the other shots they're tasteful... you look very...healthy... beautiful."

"PORNY!... I like provocative glamour... pussy popping's in vogue now... why is that porny?"

"Maybe the lady's a bit old fashioned... it's 21s century glamour," said a middle aged man."

"Hits the sweet spot..." said a young man, "... saucy but sexy."

"I don't mean to offend... but I'll be in the photo too... I'll want to show my friends... the other photos are tasteful...Taste is Flirty and Teasing..." said the woman, "... Porn is Dirty and Pleasing... I'm sure these gentlemen find that shot pleasing... but I don't want my friends to think I endorse porn... not that I don't respect your choice of poses... I like it but it's the self projection thing."

"Come on miss... say it like it is... It's a wank shot," said another young men, "it's a wank mag after all... you've got to have a wank shots or guys won't buy it."

Another young woman said, "Whatever... guys seem to like pink shots... if they want pink give them pink I say... I like the pose... if you've got it... flaunt it... you've got it Coco... full credit."

"Oh thank you..." said Coco, "... I'm hoping that's the way most people will see it... I don't want them to do it... but I want them to let me do it."

She posed with some more customers.

"I don't want to rain on your parade... how long are you going to be... we've got work tonight," said Hazel.

"OK... sorry everyone else... got to go... thanks for your enthusiasm... enjoy the shots... remember... if you've taken photos or video... at 2candidcoco *****.com... that's 2candidcoco *****.com...

... I'll take a copy now Anil... can you keep back ten copies for me and I'll pick them up in the morning."

"No problem... I'll put up a promo for Razzle on the counter... 'local girl does good' sort of thing... still got 62 copies left."

"Do what you think shifts the product... I'm out now... let the world see me naked... give me some free promotion... I'm off... I'll try to go to sleep... but I'm so excited... I've got butterflies."

As they walked towards the square Hazel asked, "Do you think about guys wanking-off to your photos... did you expect that?"

"Of course... the guys at school did... Jack did... I knew that... but the girls still looked so cool... they knew it... the photographers knew it... the publishers knew it... the newsagent knew it... it's a natural... healthy... almost vegan activity... it leaves no carbon footprint... and it gives me a buzz... it's like a massive gang bang... and I only have to look at a photo."

Two minutes later she was entering her flat.

"Magic... bloody magic..." called Jack on hearing the door, "... come and look at my iPad... they've already posted your videos... they've been streaming in over the last twenty minutes."

He was stark naked from the shower and his penis arced upwards twitching excitedly.

"Quick... get your kit off an' I'll show you."

Coco focussed on his erection, "Shit... you look keen... I want some of that... just admire your dirty but pleasing handy work while I get naked... see anything porny?"

"Nah... no porn... just a talent show... now come and sit on my lap."

He sat on a dining chair and spread his legs so she could comfortably impale herself, "... like the old days."

She slithered down him and rested her bum, "Ooohhh... feels good already."

He clasped her too him and kissed her passionately on the base of her neck.

"Yeah... me too... now feast on this..." he held up his iPad and played a video of her at the newsagents.

"Now that's hot... and with your clothes on... you're my sex diva."

"Yea... yea...you say that to all the girls... but whose yer fave?" she started to gently milk his erection with her vagina.

"You are... you are... but take it easy... just keep me on the edge... I'm primed and cocked this morning."

"Do you think my pink shots are porny... some lady did."

"Not porny... horny... intimate... if they can see your pink... wide open and ready for action... they can imagine shoving their dick in and humping you like this..." he raised her and bounced her on his lap jabbing in and out, "... it's like an invitation... they can fantasise... imagine their hand is your pussy... and pummel it 'til they erupt... pity you can't come every time some guy gets off on you."

"Now doggy style..." said Coco drawing away, kneeling slightly and bending forward, hands on her knees, "... put your iPad where we can see it... keep it playing."

He crouched behind her, inserted and began to ride her, hands on her shoulders like a rodeo rider. When he approached climax he pulled out twirled her around and laid her on the floor. He lay on her with his full weight and pressed his lips to hers and kissed her hungrily.

"I so love you... so love you.. no girl can make me hard like you."

He then pulled her legs up and pushed them back, raising her pussy. He slithered back in and pumped, slowly at first but then faster and faster, until he grunted several times, his penis squeezing out his cum in jets.

When he emptied, he lowered her legs and got his head between them. "This is what I get that the guys with the paper pussy don't," he began to suck and lick and tease, Coco began to twist and grind and, as she began to tense and jerk, he homed in on her clitoris with his tongue and enthusiastically vibrated her to climax.

She slumped against the floor. "I'm literally shagged out... take me to my bed."

Jack lifted her and carried to the bedroom, he laid her down and tucked her in and kissed her.

"Sweet and sexy dreams... I'll see you at six... be ready... I'm going fuck you 'til I'm sore this evening... you'll be cross-legged all night."

"Good night... stay hard."

She closed her eyes and drifted into contented sleep, dreaming she was posing in front of a forest of penises, conducting them to a spectacular climax.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers