Nurse Isabella's Foot Treatment Pt. 02

Story Info
Nurse Isabella returns for another round of treatment.
2.8k words
4.72
5.3k
20
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Dose

Two days passed before I saw her again.

While she'd said she would see me 'tomorrow', it appeared that Nurse Isabella had far more pressing matters around the hospital than checking in on me, which honestly, was fine. It gave me time to come to grips with everything that had happened during our first encounter, as well as what it meant for me going forward.

On the one hand, both I and the doctors were impressed by my seemingly rapid turnaround. From being unable to maintain an erection long enough to achieve orgasm to having a rather glorious one thanks to Nurse Isabella's unique form of treatment was incredible.

On the other, the whole thing still baffled me.

At first, I honestly expected the doctors to say they'd never heard of Isabella, and that the whole exchange had been a figment of my imagination. But instead, they concluded that, yet again, she'd managed to do the impossible. I even heard for than one of them whisper that they wished they knew what her secret was, which told me that, while they were aware of her track record, no one had ever witnessed her treatment in action. They simply saw the aftermath.

And aftermath which included the fact that, for the first time in my life, I awoke the morning after our appointment with a wicked case of morning wood.

My dreams had been filled with images of Nurse Isabella- her sweet face, her wondrous voice and accent, and of course, her incredible foot scent.

Had someone told me, prior to my coming here, that the answer to my problem would be found in the feet of a mysterious nurse, I'd have told them they were the ones in need of medical assistance. And yet here I was, seemingly cured by that very thing. Nurse Isabella's feet were simply magical.

Alas, after her brief appearance in my room, I didn't see her again, even when I was briefly allowed to roam around the halls. It was as if she'd simply vanished, and the thought of that broke my heart. I longed to see her once again, to experience her treatment one more time... Just in case it was a fluke that it'd worked in the first place.

Early on the second day, I got my wish.

I was just starting to wake up, morning wood pressing against the bedsheet, when I heard someone walk into my room. They didn't say anything, simply stopped by my bed and took a seat beside me. My eyes were still shut, and I wondered just who it was and why they were there and then, I heard it. Her lovely accent and heavenly voice.

"Good morning sweetie," she whispered. "Time for your medicine. Take a big sniff of this for your nurse..."

Next thing I knew, something was placed over my mouth and nose, and before I could ponder just what it was, the familiar scent of Isabella's feet began to fill me. My lungs pulled in deep breath after deep breath, unable to get enough yet desperate to try. It was as amazing as the first time I'd been gifted it.

My morning wood had already been in full effect, yet somehow, smelling her sweet foot scent made it get even harder than it already was. Never before had I experienced such a thing, and I longed to stay in that perfect moment as long as I possibly could.

Alas, whatever she'd placed over my face was quickly removed, and I opened my eyes in despair only to find her beautiful face smiling down at me.

Nurse Isabella was dressed in a pair of light blue scrubs, with a stethoscope hanging around her neck and her long brown hair cascading past her shoulders. She was stunning as ever, and in the early morning light coming through the window, she looked almost angelic.

In her hands, I saw the source of the 'medicine' she'd generously offered me to start the day- a musty-looking trainer. Once again, while the idea of sniffing a well-used women's shoe should have disgusted me, and likely would have prior to our first encounter, now I no longer cared. The scent embedded inside it was like a drug to me, and I simply could not get enough.

"Mmm, did you like that?" She asked, slipping the shoe back onto her bare foot. "Sorry I haven't been by. But I'm here now, and thought I'd come by and see if the treatment's still working." Looking down at the tent I was pitching beneath the bedsheet, she clearly had her answer. "It would seem so, but I think we need to make sure. Wouldn't want them to discharge you without you being all fixed up now would we?"

I'd almost forgotten they'd discussed discharging me today. It was fair- I was seemingly cured after all, but thinking about it now, I worried she was right. What if I wound up back in the same sorry state I'd been in before I'd arrived? I couldn't go through that again, not after finally experiencing that which I'd spent much of my life being denied.

"Scoot over a little sweetie" Isabella continued, gently making room beside me on the bed before turning around and closing the door and lying beside me. "This will help me give you another dose... Hope you like cuddles."

She giggled, and I blushed at the thought of cuddling up with this incredibly beautiful woman. The idea of such a thing was a veritable dream come true, and I barely resisted as her arm wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me closer to her scrub-covered body.

I could feel the warmth of her beneath the fabric, the soft, smooth skin of her arm gently caressing me and the sweet scent of her body surrounding me even as her other hand slipped off her shoes and placed them on the bed in front of me. Strands of her hair fell in front of my face and she smiled at me, then picked up one of the trainers and brought it back up towards my face.

"Just lay there sweetie, snuggle up close and relax. The treatment will work even better if you're nice and relaxed. You can do that for me, can't you?"

A groan escaped my lips and I shut my eyes as the shoe slipped back over my mouth and nose, and the intoxicating scent of Nurse Isabella's feet filled me up once more.

"I knew you could," she said, watching my chest begin to slowly rise and fall as I took it all in, the lovely scent almost indescribable. All the while, she cuddled up to me, holding me tightly against her body and making sure to keep the shoe planted firmly on my face. I felt like I was in good hands and simply lay there while Isabella took charge.

My eyes opened once or twice, taking in the sight of her sweet smiling face gazing down at me, and feeling much like a child held protectively in its mother's arms. "Just keep on sniffing," she whispered, and I did as she said. With every new breath, I felt more and more relaxed, and my cock grew harder and harder. I relished in this newfound sensation, loving that at long last I could achieve an erection.

Without a word, Isabella switched positions slightly, the arm wrapped around me taking hold of the shoe and allowing the other one to reach down and softly rub the bulge sticking p under the bedsheet. And the moment her fingers made contact, I jumped a little and took an even bigger sniff. I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure then and there, but my lovely nurse had further treatment in mind.

"Stick your tongue out," she whispered, her hand beginning to play with the tip of my cock through the bedsheet. "I want you to taste the inside of my podgy old shoe. Just give it a little lick sweetie. Taste your nurse's sweaty shoe...."

Almost immediately my tongue did just that, bypassing all possible feelings of disgust I should have felt. I wanted-no, needed, to taste the inside of her shoe, to drink in even more of her foot scent. And the moment it made contact with the insole, the flavor of countless hours spent walking around in these seared its way into my taste buds.

I could taste her scent, the smell which had soaked its way into her shoe now making its way inside me, and it was just what the doctor- or nurse in this case, ordered.

My cock was starting to leak now, and Isabella continued to gently tease it through the sheet, denying me the sensation of her hand on my erection proper, yet I didn't care. Between her shoe, her hand, and her body still snuggling up against my own, nothing else seemed to matter.

Unfortunately, just as I was sinking into the sea of pleasure she provided, a loud beeping echoed out into the room, breaking the reverie and forcing my eyes open even as Isabella pulled her shoe off my face. I gasped for air, as well as at the loss of the seemingly life-giving scent which had been so cruelly torn away from me.

She looked down at her beeper and sighed. "Sorry sweetie, duty calls... But this might be a good thing. We need to make sure you can still get off without me..."

Slipping off the bed, Isabella picked up a bag I hadn't noticed she'd brought in with her. From my spot lying on the bed, I could see it was filled with well-worn socks and stockings, and my mind reeled with the thought of just what she had in mind for me. "While I'm gone, I want you to try and jerk your cock while sniffing some of these..."

Then she handed me the bag, blew me a kiss, and headed out the door. "See you soon," she said, shutting the door behind her and leaving me with a veritable treasure trove of her garments.

Once she was gone, I considered her request and, after a moment or two, had to admit it made a lot of sense. It was certainly one thing to be able to get off when a beautiful nurse was there helping me along, but what about when I was back home? Would I still be able to get off with just her socks and stockings, or was the scent useless without its source?

There was only one way to find out.

Slowly, I opened up the bag and reached inside, quickly pulling out the first thing I came upon and shutting the bag again so as not to let the scent within escape. I held in my hands a pair of warm, tan stockings, and with a single glance, I could tell they had been well-worn indeed. Nurse Isabella's scent was practically wafting off of them, and right then, I knew I'd made a good choice.

With one hand holding the stockings over my face, the other moved beneath the covers and took hold of my still rock-hard cock, the precum Isabella had managed to eke out still apparent. Then I took a deep breath and began to slowly stroke my shaft even as the scent filled my nose.

All throughout my life, I'd tried countless times to jerk off. I'd watched, listened to, and read tons of porn, yet each and every time, my cock remained as flaccid as could be. Eventually, I simply gave up trying. It had seemed like my lot in life was to be denied the simple joys of an erection and the orgasms that came with it.

But not anymore.

Sensations which had previously felt pointless were now able to do what they were meant to, as my cock grew harder with every stroke. The more I sniffed the more precum leaked out from the tip, a natural lubricant for my quickly increasing movement.

It was happening.

I was jerking off.

Just as when Nurse Isabella had done it with my feet, I wanted this moment to last. After so long without, the idea of it ending quickly seemed downright terrifying to me, yet I knew I couldn't go on forever. Especially with her sweet-smelling stockings on my face. Her scent was better than any aphrodisiac, and as it continued to wash over me, I felt that same sensation I had the first time.

Increasing my strokes, I took a deep sniff, her stockings practically smothering me, and my cock exploded against the underside of the bedsheet, sticky cum shooting out and staining the fabric even as I kept jerking myself off. And while this orgasm wasn't nearly as strong as that first one had been, it was still better than anything I could've dreamed of.

As my body slowly stopped spasming and the last drops of cum spurted out, I lay back down on the bed and let her stockings fall onto my face, completely and utterly spent yet in better spirits than I'd been in quite some time. It would seem the treatment continued to be a success, yet I knew I would need to be certain before they discharged me.

So once I'd rested up enough, I started up again.

I managed to cum twice more before she returned.

The first time I used the stockings again, the second I pulled a pair of white ankle socks out from the bag and sniffed one while sucking on the other like the sweetest of treats. The dual assault on my sense of smell and taste only added to the fury of my inevitable orgasm, and I knew right then and there that I would certainly keep taking my 'medicine'.

My second orgasm had just barely subsided when Nurse Isabella strolled in, smiling at the sight of her sock on my face and the rather large stain on my bedsheet, as well as the stockings still sitting on the bed beside me. Without a word, she pulled the sheet off and looked at my cum-drenched cock.

"Well well, it looks like the treatment is a complete success."

I nodded, barely able to speak, drained as I was. I could only lay there and watch as she walked over to the sink and turned on the tap.

A moment later she returned with a small bowl and a soapy sponge, and my eyes widened as she began to wipe my cock clean. The sensation of warm, soapy water and her fingers was enough to get my spent cock growing again, although I didn't think I could manage another orgasm even though a part of me wanted to.

When she finished cleaning me up, Isabella patted my cock clean with a towel, then pulled on her stethoscope and placed it against my now flaccid member. "Everything sounds okay down there," she said with a smirk. "I don't think you'll have any problems from here on out."

Then she took a seat on the end of the bed, slipped off her shoes once more, and brought her feet to my face.

"Here, one last sniff before you go."

I took a deep breath, the fresh scent washing over me as I smiled blissfully. Then she pulled them away and picked up the socks and stockings I'd used and put them back into the bag. "We wouldn't want you to forget these now, would we? You need all the medicine you can get."

She slid off the bed and walked over to where I lay and, unexpectedly, kissed me hard. The feeling of her soft lips pressed against mine sent even more blood down to my cock than even her feet had, and it took everything I had not to take hold of my erection again and start jerking it once more.

Instead, I went with it, enjoying the embrace until Nurse Isabella pulled away, her beautiful eyes and warm smile gazing down at my likely blushing face. Then, from the pocket of her scrubs, she pulled out a small piece of paper, placed it on the bag, and handed both to me.

It took me a moment to realize the paper was a phone number, and as I looked from it back up to her, she smiled once more. "I make house calls."

Then she winked, blew me another kiss, and left the room.

Silently, I watched her go, then turned my attention to the number in my hand and the bag sitting on the bed beside me. And as I did, a realization quickly came over me, bringing with it the biggest smile I'd sported in my entire life.

My treatment had just begun.