Nurse Isabella's Foot Treatment Pt. 03

Story Info
Nurse Isabella arrives for a special house call.
2.8k words
4.78
2.6k
8
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

House Call

Somehow or another, I managed to make it nearly three weeks before caving in.

Once I'd returned home, I found my life had improved exponentially. The sheer fact that I was at long last able to maintain an erection as well as achieve orgasm made me feel better than I ever thought possible, and my self-esteem was certainly higher than it had ever been. However, the source of my newfound ability continued to baffle me whenever it crossed my mind.

The bag of 'medicine' Nurse Isabella had provided me with prior to my being discharged sat beside my bed and, if I were being honest, occasionally sat on the bed. More than once I'd held it tightly beside me with the top slightly open, the scent of its contents slowly wafting out from within the bag and into my nostrils as I slept, waking me up time and time again with a raging case of morning wood.

It was insane, yet I knew I could never go back. If this was the only way for me to keep getting hard, then so be it.

Even so, the card she'd gifted me with her phone number on it remained on my nightstand, and every time my eyes fell upon it a tug of desire would make itself known from deep inside me. As much as I was enjoying her socks, stockings and tights, the thought of seeing her again and getting my medicine straight from the

source... it was strong.

Yet time and time again I resisted its pull. She was a nurse after all, and very likely busy. Besides, things were going remarkably well for me, so why bother her?

Alas, that logic did little to silence the longing. If anything, it made it even louder as the days went by.

Finally, late one afternoon after I'd finished pleasuring myself whilst huffing a pair of Nurse Isabella's dirty knee socks, I gave in. The afterglow had barely ceased when I grabbed the card from the nightstand along with my cell phone and dialled the number.

For a few seconds, only the dial tone greeted me, and I wondered if she'd given me a fake number as a gag. But then came a click and someone picked up, and before I knew it, that lovely accent of hers filled my ears once again.

"Hello?" She asked, and for a moment I found myself absolutely speechless. Luckily, my senses returned to me before she hung up, and I quickly informed her it was me.

I swore I could see the smirk appear on her lips through the phone as she replied. "Ah, I was wondering when I'd hear from you... Have you been taking your medicine sweetie?"

My eyes moved towards the bag she'd gifted me, and even though I'd just finished up, I could already feel my cock beginning to stir at the thought of what it contained, let alone from hearing her sweet voice once more. "Yes."

She giggled warmly, and I nearly melted where I stood. "Such a good little patient you are... So, what seems to be the problem?"

Her question threw me for a loop, and I realized I wasn't quite sure what to say. There had been no real planning involved- the desire to contact her had been in the driver's seat this whole time, and now that I had, I hadn't a clue what to do next.

Luckily for me, Nurse Isabella was a professional.

"Looking for a follow-up? A house call perhaps?"

"Yes," I replied, the word practically leaping out of my mouth. "Exactly."

Another giggle slipped through the phone. "I'm not on call this Friday. How does that sound sweetie?"

I couldn't agree fast enough.

The rest of the call was a blur to me, though I know I gave her my address and agreed upon a time. Yet even with all the important details taken care of, Nurse Isabella has one last bit of medical advice to provide. "Be sure to take good care of yourself until then... I'm sure you need another dose of medicine after this."

She was right, and the moment the call ended, I pulled another pair of her socks out from the depths of the bag and proceeded to stroke my already hard cock to another orgasm.

By the time Friday evening arrived, I'd lost count of how many times I'd cum for Nurse Isabella, the continued proof of her treatment's effectiveness never ceasing to amaze me. Knowing that soon enough she would be here in person, in my flat of all places, filled me with glee.

When the appointed time arrived and she knocked on my door, I nearly tripped over my feet in my hurry to reach it, wrenching it open with zeal even as my eyes widened at the side of her.

Nurse Isabella was wearing a long coat which obscured nearly the whole of her body, although I could see the tips of what appeared to be a pair of very high-heeled boots beneath the coat. She practically loomed over me thanks to them, but her beautiful visage was plastered with a warm smile as she stood there.

"Hello sweetie," she greeted, and I blushed while taking her hand, gently guiding her through the door and into my humble abode. I noted a black nurse headband with a red cross on the front resting atop her head, much like the ones which came with 'Sexy Nurse' Halloween costumes. I wondered if that was part of her 'house call' uniform, and as I offered to take her coat, I quickly got my answer.

She slipped the coat off her shoulders and handed it to me, revealing the rest of her outfit as she did. And the moment I laid eyes on it, I nearly had a heart

attack.

It was indeed very much a 'Sexy Nurse' costume, one consisting of a black and red, nearly see-through top with red crosses over her perky breasts and a zipper starting in between them and moving all the way down the rest of the top. A set of tan nylon stockings covered her incredible legs and dove-tailed nicely into a pair of over-the-knee black leather high-heeled boots.

"Like the uniform?" She asked cheekily, and I nodded slack-jawed, completely in awe at the sight of her. Nurse Isabella was already drop-dead gorgeous, but seeing her dressed this way... Had I not already been pitching a tent from the sheer thought of seeing her again, I certainly would have at that moment.

With a smile, she took hold of the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards her, her soft, pink lips quickly pressing against mine and holding me in a deep kiss. She tasted as good as she looked, and I honestly didn't want the embrace to end even though I still wished to know what exactly a house call from her would entail.

After a moment she pulled away and smirked. "Let's begin, shall we?" She asked, taking a seat over on my couch and looking up at me with those beautiful baby blues of hers. "Would you mind getting on your knees?"

I blinked, unsure if I'd heard her correctly at first, but she pointed a finger to the floor and within seconds I quickly found myself answering her by doing precisely as she'd asked and dropping to my knees. "That's a good boy," she said softly, my eyes locked on her boots as my mind reeled with the knowledge of what lay hidden beneath the smooth, black leather.

Her precious feet.

Reaching down, Nurse Isabella unzipped one of the boots about half an inch, then pointed at the small opening. "First, stick your nose inside my boot. You need a strong, controlled dose of medicine before we can properly start your in-home treatment sweetie."

Without a word, I brought my face down towards the small opening and pressed my face against it, my nose slipping inside even as the cool leather of the boot rubbed gently against the rest of my face. And the moment my nose passed through the threshold, it hit me.

The scent of her foot was just as lovely as I remembered it from our previous encounter back at the hospital, and though the traces of it which continued to linger in the bag of socks and stockings she'd given me had been a constant reminder, there really was nothing like getting it straight from the source.

It was strong- likely aided by the stockings and the boots, and I took a deep breath as I tried to pull every trace of her incredible scent into my lungs.

"Easy now sweetie," Nurse Isabella said softly, reaching down and running her fingers through my hair as gently as could be. "Don't overexert yourself. Nice, slow breaths okay?"

With a groan I did just as she said, breathing normally, only with her foot scent in place of oxygen, filling my nose and lungs with it and sending copious amounts of blood all the way down to my already hard and aching cock. It strained against my pants but I didn't care, my entire world was Nurse Isabella's foot scent.

This portion of my treatment continued for several minutes longer before Nurse Isabella gently pushed me away and continued to unzip her boot before slipping it off completely. Once she'd done that, she handed it to me and without a second thought I shoved my eager face inside it and continued to sniff, much to her delight.

As I sniffed she unzipped and removed its twin, then took the boot I was holding and placed them both to the side.

The loss of her scent was momentarily, yet it was enough to make me groan in despair. Yet before such longing could overtake me, her nylon-clad feet rose up to greet me, and she offered them to me with a smile. Taking them in my hands as gently as I could, I held them close to my face and took another deep breath, the scent washing over me and nearly knocking me to the floor.

A small moan of pleasure slipped out from my lips, and she replied by pressing her feet even closer, practically smothering me. "In and out sweetie," she said softly. "Slow, steady breaths in and out."

Again, much as I wanted to simply huff her scent like the desperate addict I clearly was, I followed Nurse Isabella's commands and took normal breaths. And as I did, she began to move her feet up and down my face, rubbing the sweat and foot scent into me as my hands slipped off and made way for my pants.

While I sniffed, my fingers fumbled with my belt, struggling to undo it and free my aching cock from the confines of my pants.

From the couch, I could hear Nurse Isabella giggle at my obvious predicament for a moment or two before removing her feet from my face. "It would appear somebody has some pressure they need relieved."

With a grin she reached down and helped me, my belt and pants falling to the floor in an instant followed by my boxers. My erect cock stood up firm and free, and I watched in awe as Nurse Isabella returned one nylon-clad foot to my face while the other moved down to rest on my shaft.

The second that soft, warm, nylon-clad foot made contact with my erection shocks moved through my body, and I took hold of the foot on my face and began to sniff it in earnest. Nurse Isabella's toes began to tickle my cock, moving up and down the length of my shaft teasingly even as I continued to indulge in the sheer magnificence of her foot scent.

"Ah yes," she said with a smirk, "I can see the problem. Just relax and take your medicine sweetie. Your nurse knows just what to do."

What had begun as gentle, teasing strokes turned into long, deliberate ones, her soft, nylon-covered sole rubbing my cock from the base to the tip, sliding along as he toes picked up little drops of precum that had started making their way out and providing her with a natural lubricant to continue to tease me.

All the while I kept on sniffing her other foot, the scent filling every inch of me and making me more and more addicted to it than I already was.

And honestly? I didn't care.

If there was anything in this world worth getting addicted to, it was certainly Nurse Isabella's foot scent.

Her strokes grew a little faster before slowing down again then speeding up, keeping me on edge even though I could feel an orgasm begging to be released. Yet before my body could give in and burst forth with the pleasure I'd come to associate with her feet and their seemingly magical scent, Nurse Isabella

"Sorry sweetie, but I think you need something a little stronger to help relieve the pressure."

Rising from the couch, Nurse Isabella stood in front of my still-kneeling body and pointed toward where she'd previously sat. "Lay your head down right there like a good patient."

Crawling over to the couch I did just that, then watched as her nylon-clad bottom slowly made its way down. My eyes widened at the sight of it, and within seconds her ass was planted firmly yet gently on my face, my mouth and nose practically shoved between her perfect cheeks.

Once more the warmth of her body and the scent wafting out of seemingly every pore washed over me, and instinctively I began to kiss her incredible ass.

"Ooh, such a naughty patient," she said with a giggle. "I never told you to kiss my bottom... But now that you are.... don't stop. I think this is precisely what you need."

I had no intention of stopping and was spurred to even greater lengths as I felt her nylon-clad feet wrap around my cock, taking hold of it and beginning to stroke it up and down, slowly at first then faster as I continued to cover her ass with kisses. Her soft, round bottom was so inviting, I knew I wouldn't last much longer, yet tried my best to do so for Nurse Isabella.

After weeks of making do with her socks and stockings, as well as my memories of her previous treatments, knowing that I was going to cum for her and her feet once more made me even more desperate. I wanted- no, needed to cum for Nurse Isabella. For her scent, for her feet.

"You're getting close, aren't you?" She asked, and I moaned against her ass in response. Her feet slide up and down and all around my erection, and just as it seemed like I would never know release, just when it seemed I was more likely to pass out beneath her before I could cum, my body seized up and my cock exploded, blowing my load all over her nylon-clad feet.

The groan of pleasure which roared out from deep within my soul was silenced by her bottom, but I didn't care. The sheer sensation of her feet stroking my shaft, milking every last drop of cum from my balls even as I continued to kiss her bottom was heavenly and had I died at that very moment, I'd have died the happiest man in the world.

Luckily for me, death was not in the cards, and once she was quite certain she had relieved all of the 'pressure', Nurse Isabella let go of my cock, stood up and allowed me to breathe, although I must admit, I preferred her scent to the life-giving oxygen required at that moment.

Gazing upwards, I could only stare at my angelic nurse as another warm smile crossed her lips and she walked over to pick up her boots. Then she sat beside my head on the couch and slid them on, her cum-drenched soles returning to the confines of her over-the-knee black leather boots as if nothing had happened.

But so much had, and I desperately wished for more.

Once her boots were back on, Nurse Isabella leaned over and planted another kiss on my lips, letting it linger a little longer than the last one before pulling away. Then she looked over at the clock and smirked. "Hmm, looks like we still have some time... Maybe we can try another sort of treatment... Just to make sure everything is still working perfectly down there."

Nurse Isabella winked, then offered me a hand, pulling me to my feet before turning her attention to my bedroom.

Without a word, we headed towards it, and as she shut the door behind us, I grinned in anticipation for whatever she had in mind.