Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're ready Dan," she cooed at him with a sweet voice that happily dribbled honey with every syllable. She returned back to sucking him.

He nodded. He now had a piece of pulsing loin-lumber; hard enough to drive a railway spike. Nancy had done well with that talented tongue and tonsils of hers; there was no denying that!

He gave her a playful slap on that magnificent ass of hers; telling her he was ready for anal if she was. She however stopped sucking and made a face, saying she didn't wish to rush things. She happily informed him her backside needed to be wooed just as much as her pussy had been. Her naughty bottom-hole would need to be thoroughly prepared and seduced if he was to fuck it. She was such the hopeless romantic!

She then looked furtively over to the faux medical examination/playroom before coquettishly glancing back to Dr. Dan. He took her meaning. If she was to be prepped for this, the prepping would first take place back at the home "Doctor's Office" where "proper procedures" could be adhered to. She was such a stickler for procedures.

Dan stood up from the bed and offered his hand but she playfully shook her head and batted it away. He was immediately confused. She saw this and giggling happily, explained to him she had 'special requirements' for her trip to the office.

A minute later, per her instructions, she was blindfolded once again and collared with a leash. She then had him lead her naked and on all fours to the secret playroom. She played the part. As she moved on her hands and knees she whimpered playfully like a puppy; so much so Dan was worried he'd need a license to practice veterinary medicine for what was about to be asked of him.

For Nancy however, she was alive with excitement. She loved the exquisite helpless vulnerability of literally playing Dr. Dan's 'blindfolded bitch in heat.' She couldn't see a thing as she moved along the floor, yet she could sense the strong powerful man towering above her, as he led her on the leash to her 'appointment.' It drove her wild; just as the image of it all drove the two voyeurs silently wild from behind the hiding place, their hearts beating faster as their fascinated eyes blinked and watched.

In no time at all Nancy was up on the rather strange apparatus with the hand, leg, and neck restraints that Dan had seen when he'd first beheld the room earlier. It was as if even blindfolded; she knew precisely where in the room the device was located and she sprang upon it like a cat without being told to do so. She'd obviously done this business once or twice before!

She talked Dan through what was to come next. She wished for her hands and legs to be restrained as well as her head; all securely in the device. At first inspection Dan noticed the Velcro ankle restraints (not to mention the openings for the head and hands), were all quite close and with the restrained party's head and hands secured rather low. He guessed the whole effect would serve to elevate Nancy's ass high and well to the rear; making it isolated and immobilized for 'examination.'

Per her instructions, Dan bound her ankles as she placed her head low; jutting her lovely naked rump high and back with her knees resting upon the padded bench. Next Dan lifted a sliding padded block; allowing Nancy's head and hands to travel through three apertures that were just sufficient to accommodate entry. Once her head and hands were through the holes, Dan dropped the padded block; locking everything in place with a brass buckled leather strap. The good doctor (always a stickler for details), now paused to survey his work.

Nancy was now pilloried, (helpless like a criminal of old who'd been sentenced to do penance in 'the stocks'). She was absolutely immobilized; blindfolded and resting upon her knees; her ass rising high away from padded bench at a steep angle. Her pretty head and hands jutted from the far-side of the pillory stocks and the moved about slightly (but only a little). 'Blissfully disadvantaged' by her circumstance she nonetheless continued giving Dan instructions; reminding her new lover that her safety word was 'daylily.'

She suggested that Dan part her ass cheeks and 'inspect her.' He complied promptly. Standing behind her; his hands parting the halves of her ass, he marveled at the exquisite structure laid open before him. It was breathtaking in its loveliness. A lovely bald pussy with its dangling pink and purplish meat-curtain labia presented itself; resembling a feminine tapestry. Above that lay Nancy's delightfully exposed anus; a delicate pink dimpled crater between two white bun-halves.

It was all so beautiful and she was completely at his mercy. He could have done anything. He could have ransacked the house and left with the good silver; she being only able to protest and kick in her restraints. It was therefore the ultimate exercise in trust. It was also a good thing Dan was who he was; lustful and slightly depraved like she, but honorable just the same.

He traced a finger up and down her labial lips; pushing the quivering folds of pink flesh back and forth as if inspecting fine linen. His finger traveled higher to the nub of her asshole, circling the sensitive little aperture and making her kick and squeal with delight; giving her the tickling sensation she craved a the moment. His finger spun in ever-tighter spirals until it disappeared into the snug warmth of her dung-hole; up to the first knuckle at first and then in as far as it could travel.

He bent his finger slightly and felt around. She was clean and tidy; neat as a pin in fact. She'd given her insides a thorough washing out before he'd arrived apparently; again not her first rodeo apparently.

He bent his finger a bit more; pushing downward in the direction of her navel until she gasped. He was now exerting a delightfully gentle pressure on her rectum through her puss-wall to the back of her g-spot. He was good; very good, and she wriggled her ass against his hand appreciatively, (cooing and whimpering with wicked selfish contentment). He'd read her mind as to what she liked and wanted.

He retrieved his now somewhat fragrant finger from her rose-hole like a popping cork from a wine bung; making her yelp as it all happened with a force she hadn't expected but she loved it just the same. He dropped his face down between her rump-cheeks, (spreading them even wider to allow him access). He began to snuffle, gobble, and lick at her most forbidden of places; her puckered oh-so-sensitive naughty backdoor!

Nancy shrieked with delight; her mouth becoming a broad smile beneath her blindfold as her hands and feet flailed against her restraints involuntarily. She simply loved to be licked and tongued 'back there.' It was a guilty pleasure that she often craved but seldom received. This man was a lucky find indeed!

For Dan this was something of a guilty pleasure as well; despite him being who he was. For a man who was by all accounts a medical professional; it was a supreme irony that he found the female anus so enticing. It definitely was not the first time he'd wanted to burrow his lips and snout around in a female derriere one like a pig hunting a truffle; in fact time and time again he'd done so with like-minded women. He'd dig around with lips tongue and teeth in some lucky lady's delicate rose-bud; making the woman giggle and squirm, (and her sounds and wiggles in-turn would make his cock throb madly). Nancy was no exception. She pushed her anus back hard against his determined choppers and wriggled her rump as she gasped happily; the sounds and movements of her ass making his prick stand up hard at attention.

Dan brought his fingers up beneath his chin and began to diddle at Nancy's pussy; teasing her meat-curtains, circling her quim-hole, and lightly tickling her clit. Her giggles gradually gave way over the next few minutes to gasps and whiny moans as his fingers, lips and tongue worked in earnest. Her toes clenched and relaxed as the sensations became more intense for her; intense and quite pleasurable. The whole naughty business however was not merely more intense for Nancy and Dan as the minutes ticked by, for behind the mirror in the secret room's darkness; a woman gagged by a bridle whimpered in selfish pleasure as a copycat tongue snaked its way inside her anus. The woman's eyes watched a TV monitor; blinking intently as deft fingers probed her pussy and teased her throbbing clit.

Dan fed one finger, then another... and then another into Nancy's puss-hole; stroking her clit-nub beneath its hood and gradually stretching her quim. He continued to work the pretty pink opening while his teeth and tongue went about their busy work on her wicked little ass-ring. Within a few minutes Nancy was bucking against her restraints and thrashing her ass wildly as she came in a screaming hard full-body splatter-gasm against Dan's neck and face. She was nice and loose now.. but she needed to be a bit looser.

Something else flashed through Dan's mind, but only briefly; he could have sworn that as Nancy howled and wailed, he thought he'd heard the sound of another woman shrieking and moaning someplace. The house must have simply had a peculiar echo that he'd simply not noticed before. He put it out of his head. Behind the mirror in the secret room the woman sighed through her nostrils against her horse bridle; her body now beaded with droplets of sweat. Behind her a man wiped his chin of her quim-gushings and both stared at the television screen; waiting to see what would occur next down at the pillory.

Dan paused again. He pushed his hands against the lovely flesh of Nancy's rump before him; kneading her fesses and simply marveling at her ass in rapt fascination. To him the female bottom was the most exquisite structure imaginable. No beautiful wave, no sunset, no exotic seashell could ever be as lovely as the human female tushy, (and Nancy's rear-end epitomized that).

Her moon displayed two lovely cheeks; forming an upside-down heart separated by a lovely pink and purplish pussy flower with a cute perky starfish for a butt-hole. The whole affair was lovely, round, and valentine-shaped... a work of art that inspired thoughts of love and desire, and all rendered in toned lovely feminine curves!

He stared at her fesses long and hard as though contemplating a lovely water color rendered by the great masters. He was utterly transfixed. It was Nancy's voice that snapped him out of his rapture.

"Dan," she called from the other side of the padded pillory blocks, "would you be a good boy and give a girl a special lube treatment? That summer sausage of yours is going to be a bit rough for me if you just go in dry." She spoke in a squeaky little voice that just dripped of mischief as she wiggled her hiney in a particularly naughty fashion that caught his notice.

"Yeah good idea," Dan said remembering the sensitivity of the act they were about to perform.

Nancy advised him to look in the leather doctors bag on the he'd left on the floor somewhat earlier; he'd see what he needed for the job in the very bottom of the bag. Dan's hand swished around in the contents of the satchel. He found the tube of lubricant quickly enough but he was not entirely certain what she else she was hinting at until *bump*, his hand fumbled against something rubber with a long hose attached.

Dan grabbed onto the item and yanked from the doctor's bag, a rather large and antiquated looking rubber enema; complete with a rubber bag, long brown/yellow hose, and a nozzle. The bag even had straps so as to hang the device from a high elevation above a patient and allow proper drainage into the subject. It all looked rather old and Dan found himself suddenly wondering if he'd gone in a time warp back to the 1890s by the looks of things.

Nancy had obviously picked this up at a discount simply by the apparent age of the device. By its very purpose and nature, Dan had concerns regarding its sanitary condition. Nancy read his mind even though she couldn't see his face.

"Don't worry sweetie," she said, "I got them in the original packaging - still wrapped in the plastic. There was a sale of medical equipment that had been sitting in an old warehouse lying forgotten. Somebody put them out online and I made a bid... got them both at a discount like all the other second hand medical items here."

Dan took pause as she said "both;" noticing only one irrigation device was in the satchel. He didn't see another, then again he figured the other item was simply left out of the bag o' goodies for future use. He shrugged it off and put it out of his head. He couldn't have been more correct however; the other device was set aside for future use; as in only a few seconds in the future! Up in the secret room just behind the mirror, strong male hands carefully filled an identical irrigation syringe with a mixture of warm soapy water and mineral oil while a set of female eyes blinked at the television monitor and waited for the nudge of a nozzle.

Nancy presently saw Dan step to the other side of the pillory and stand before her. His head bobbed around like he was searching for something. Again she read his mind.

"Sweetie," she said to him, "there is hot and cold water in the sink of course in front of you but there is also a plastic bottle of mineral oil in the cabinet below the sink next to some soft soap."

Dan nodded. He went into action; mixing up her suggested concoction. He soon had a rubber reservoir bag filled with a goopy mixture of mineral oil, soap, and warm tap water. He nodded with satisfaction at his sloshing sack of glop and turned back to Nancy.

Taking up a position behind her rump once more; he reached down into the medical satchel and found the tube of medical grease. He got a suitably large blob of white grease on his free hand and then applied it to the mouth of Nancy's pink anal pucker. Nancy squealed with delight as she felt her lover's fingertip moving the ointment around her pink puckered rectal-rim in anticipation of what was to come next.

She loved this part... the helpless humiliation of not only being touched back there, but also in the knowledge that she'd be subjected to an invasion of her most private of orifices from that wicked nozzle in Dan's other hand. No doubt he'd be watching it go into her bottom-hole! No doubt he'd sense how helpless and vulnerable she'd be! No doubt he'd be hard from all of it; and the thought of the whole foul activity excited her naughty little heart to no end! Her pussy twitched with anticipation and her poor greasy butt-hole waited for the plastic prod of the nozzle. It would not have long to wait!

Nancy's nostrils flared; exhaling a lungful of air as at her other end the head of the long plastic adapter parted the entrance of her sphincter; pushing on through to the warm nasty depths of her ass passage. She felt it probe down deep into her rectum until it felt as though it was drilling into her ass-root. Not three seconds later the glop came rushing in; a warm wet torrent of liquid goo... filling her gut and making her whimper helplessly. She was now the empty vessel... slowly being filled to capacity.

Behind Nancy's rollicking rump reservoir, Dan was now doing a bit of juggling that would be the envy of any circus troupe. He had the reservoir hanging from his teeth by its suspension chord as one of his hands flailed his throbbing dong in masturbatory appreciation while his other hand held the nozzle in place at Nancy's poo-port. All the while his eyes remained locked on the whole lurid activity; unable to tear themselves away from this wonderfully perverse spectacle.

There was one other variable added to the enema juggling activity that Wendy hadn't counted on but Dan had not neglected to seize upon. He'd managed to snatch it up and was now saving it as an added surprise for her. It was cool, it was smooth and metallic, (and it touched Nancy's rump cheek by accident as Dan held the nozzle in place as he attempted to hold onto the item with the very same hand).

Nancy jumped against her binds when she felt it's cold steely kiss; the sensation making delightful little goosebumps rise from her flesh. She knew that metal touch. She'd have known it anywhere. In the back of her wicked little noggin she congratulated Dan for his perverse ingenuity. True deviant hedonists knew naughty genius when they saw it... or felt it!

"He's got one of Nancy's butt plug's my dear," the man's voice announced back in the secret room, "what do you think he'll want to do with tha...? Wait, yes I know what he's up to! Bravo Dan - well played!" A moment later in the darkness behind the mirror, an inspired male hand rummaged through a cabinet drawer; finding yet another one of Nancy's butt plugs. A few feet away, the contents of the other rubber irrigation device emptied steadily into a bouncing upturned female rump in the dim flickering light as a bound and gagged woman watched the television screen before her.

Nancy's belly now felt absolutely crampy; as if she were going to burst at the seams from the warm squishiness that now sloshed around in her entrails. She let out a low moan; indicating urgent need to relieve the ache that which was stretching the limits of her gut chute. She felt the enema nozzle suddenly back its way out of her bunghole and before her mind registered its absence, she felt her poo-pucker corked with polished metal (and with swiftness she'd not counted on). Dan had seated the red jeweled butt plug inside her bunghole; rendering her effectively bottled and canned!

"Hold it all in there Nancy," Dan said calmly but now with an air of authority in his voice. He moved quickly to the sink and retrieved a green plastic bucket from the cabinet below. Nancy grunted and moaned, (feeling like she could burst but at the same time noticing that she'd been quite effectively blocked "back there"). Her entrails strained and pushed it seemed in every direction as the laws of physics went to agonizing work upon her insides.

Dan returned with the bucket unceremoniously. He now had her absolutely helpless, vulnerable, (and more than a little concerned). Her guts began to rumble and grumble, as if all things gastrointestinal were somehow transforming into all things colossal and seismic.

Nancy wondered in the back of her mind if she'd need to resort to her safety word; her tortured tempestuous insides were now screaming in agony, (and apparently about to go in motion). Her lips and chin quivered below the blindfold. She became dismayed; that is until she heard Dan's voice.

"It's alright," he said reaching down and removing her blindfold. Nancy squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light. Dan continued with,

"I've done this before. You aren't the first kinky girl I've been with... although it's been a while since I've been with one as kinky as you!"

With that he bent down and kissed her on her trembling lips. That kiss now was truly something for her. As the pressure inside her built and caused her to strain with anxious trepidation... so the intense sensation of his strong forceful lips on hers dialed up the pleasure sensors in her already fevered brain. Her flesh suddenly became electric, her pussy trickled dew. He'd tickled her psycho-sexual kink button in just the correct manner and now his mere kiss seemed more exciting than a thousand kisses she'd ever had - combined!

She whimpered like a whipped puppy in his mouth and he pulled back; his eyes kind and reassuring. She wouldn't be needing the safety word... she was in capable hands of a trained physician (and to her surprise and adept lover). He stepped behind her again on the other side of the pillory as her chin quivered.