Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan held the bucket with one hand as his free hand again diddled Nancy's clit from below. He was observing things; seeing how they progressed. The butt-plug was holding things fast; she couldn't have been more watertight if he'd stopped her with a rubber gasket. Her ass now bounced up and down as the strokes to her clit, the warm water, and the mineral oil all worked their magic. His fingers now pushed inside her pussy-hole and seeking out her g-spot. A yelp of pleasure from the other side of the pillory told him he'd found the target; her lovely internal trigger ready for his manipulations.

Dan began a slow determined stroke of Nancy's juice-button with three fingers. The pulsing little mass of nerves was now simply a swollen fuse that had already been lit. It was only a matter of time before all that pain, pleasure and energy were released in something spectacular. Nancy's head thrashed from side to side on the other end of the pillory. She flailed her hands and feet as over the next tortuous minute and a half the exquisite pressure built and built and built inside her until at last...

"EEEeeeyyyaghhhhh!" she screamed as a climax ripped through her body.

Her quim gushed hot steaming brine down on Dan's hand as he yanked it from her pink pussy-pit. A second later he tugged the jeweled plug that was straining against the immense pressure behind it. Conscious of what he was about to do, he held the bucket at the ready and bit his lip. His fingers touched the red jeweled bung-stopper and gave it a tug as Nancy continued to wail and cum and squirt.

Dan tugged the plug free and dropped it to the floor like a spent rocket booster. He now held the bucket with both hands. Nancy's poo-port had the appearance of a dam about to burst; a trickle of fluid having already leaked out as the plug had made its retreat. She was straining and holding it all in; wanting to let it all go and at the same time afraid, (he'd really filled that bag more than she'd anticipated). In the end she had to be told.

"Alright sweetie," Dan said forcefully with a slap to her buttocks, "let her rip!"

With that Nancy let go of everything inside her and grunted. There was a loud fart and then a huge explosion. Her insides gurgled and spouted into the bucket behind her as she moaned and howled. As Dan had expected, she'd already given herself a thorough rinsing out before-hand. The only thing that came out of her tailpipe was everything he'd put up it. By his estimation, her insides were as clean as those of a new car and what's more; they were as greased up as its axles!

She was ready. He knew it. He let her stop quaking and quivering while setting the bucket aside. Next he set to work removing her binds; wanting nothing more now than to free her from this kinky pommel horse of an apparatus, sweep her up in his arms... and then whisk her to the bed so as to enjoy that marvelous ass of hers!

The next thing she knew, Nancy was being cradled in a pair of strong arms. She was still dazed from the orgasmic release and the cleansing cataclysmic release from her insides. A pair of lips mashed against hers, comforting her and making her feel warm all over. She revived and pulled back; smiling up into his eyes.

All was set. She was ready for him to take that ass of hers properly. It was then that they both heard it.

From behind the mirror above the bed, there was a muffled scream; as though woman gagged and strained in delightful agony against her restraints. A second later behind the mirror, a splash could be heard followed by more stifled moans. The gig was up.

Dan looked immediately into Nancy's eyes; a look of concern etched on his face. Nancy brought a hand up to his chin and nodded with a smile. It was now 'time' so she calmly told him,

"Dan let me down, I suppose you'd like to know what all the noise was. I think its also time we joined the others."

"Others?" he asked with a face wearing an expression of a stunned fish.

He was incredulous. He let her down gently to her feet and her hand wrapped his. She led him to the wall next to the bed.

She yanked on a decorative wall sconce with what appeared to be a scented candle in its holder. A second later another secret door opened; revealing a dark passageway and stairs leading up to a door to the left at the top of a landing. Dan felt his heart skip a beat.

"Follow me lover," Nancy said as she took him by the hand up the stairs, "this party is just getting started."

"Party?"

"Yes," Nancy said as the naked pair climbed the stairs, "You are still going to get my ass. but I think what is about to happen, has needed to happen and is simply long overdue!"

#

At the top of the stairs they stopped at the doorway. Nancy turned the nob and pushed the door open. Dan could not believe what he saw inside. His eyes simply HAD to be lying to him somehow!

In the center of a darkened room on a padded leather table, a bound nude woman prostrated on her knees with her heart shaped ass pointing high and her head restrained low. Her hands and feet were restrained by Velcro straps in a light bondage style; not as severely as what Nancy had been subjected to, but if she'd used her safety-word she'd have required assistance freeing herself! Behind her a nude gentleman with a genial face stood. He was in his late fifties or early sixties by Dan's estimate and was in the process of dobbing the woman's tushy with moist towelette.

On the floor next to the pair was another spent enema, (identical to the device that had flushed out Nancy's already-clean insides) and a somewhat full plastic bucket. A quick glance in the pail told Dan that like Nancy, the woman had apparently cleaned herself out long before the evening's festivities and also like Nancy this last act had been more for the purposes of lubrication. She'd been slicked up for penetration and was merely waiting to 'get busy back there.'

"Good evening Dan," the man said pleasantly enough as though he were greeting an old friend for a backyard barbecue, "welcome. I hope you don't mind if we don't shake hands!'

The gentleman finished dobbing the woman's spent upturned rectum with the towelette and threw the fowled bit of tissue into the bucket unceremoniously. He stepped to a sink to the side of the room and washed his hands. He then returned and offered Dan a proper handshake that told Dan all was well.

"Dan," Nancy explained, "this is Mr. Sir...or Hubby as I like to call him."

"You are Nancy's husband?" he asked, "I didn't know she was marri..."

"It's quite alright," Mr. Sir assured him, "I can tell you I couldn't be more pleased with the performance." He pointed to the array of television monitors along the wall; showing the bedroom from every conceivable angle, plus the two way mirror that looked directly down onto the bed."

"So you are good with what I did to your wife?" Dan asked, still somewhat in shock, "I mean...I just fucked her and.."

"Dan," Nancy said taking his hand and caressing it as though she was trying to explain to him where babies come from, "we've been very experimental in our marriage but very happy. You see, we both feel that fantasies shouldn't end in a marriage. They should be lived out in the security of a long and loving relationship. This whole activity is one special part of my relationship with my husband."

"Yes," Hubby agreed, "Nancy has always been the best wife possible for me but because of that fact, I can't just keep her like a caged bird...I love setting her free to fly and I experience joy when she does. She'd never truly cheat on me... consider this a case where she loves her man enough to be faithful but I want something else. I married this beautiful pussy but it is not mine... it is my wife's to share."

"And what's more," said Nancy stepping forward to the table, "I married this wonderful cock but I don't own it... my hubby is allowed to share it with those I feel will love it and appreciate it as much as I do; just as I feel they will love and appreciate this man the way I do. They treat the man right; I let them treat the cock right."

She slapped the ass of woman on the table for emphasis; making her yelp against a horse-bridle still in her teeth and jump against her binds. Dan had completely forgotten the presence of the woman and in the darkness of the room, lit only by the flickers from the television monitors and by horse-blinders to either side of her eyes as part of a bizarre head harness she wore; he'd not really seen her face. Nancy offered took Dan's hand and led him around to the front of the table for a better look at the delightfully helpless woman.

As he stepped around to the front of the table, he saw the woman had long chestnut hair that went down to her mid shoulders. There was something familiar about the face but with the head halter designed to make her rather equine in appearance (plus fake attached horse ears, the blinders, and the bit in her mouth), he could not recognize her in the darkened room. Nancy realized Dan was unable to see who the woman was. She nodded to her hubby, (who nodded back to his wife, giving her permission to unharness his "prized mare" for the evenings breeding events).

Nancy reached forward and pulled the horse bridle with its comical ears and whimsical blinders from the woman's head. The lady spit the bit from her mouth as it was pulled away from her face. She flexed her jaw in relief; smiling up at Dan as Mr. Sir set about removing her wrist and ankle restraints. It wasn't until she sat up on the padded table and the glow from the TV monitors had illuminated her face that Dan recognized her. He was now in total shock.

"Dr. Polkfeste?" he blurted out incredulously, "Is that you?"

Sitting there, naked as the day of her birth and rubbing her wrists was his smiling nemesis; Dr. Henrietta Polkfeste in all her glory! He was completely caught off guard by the pleasant nature of her expression. Usually she only reserved the glare of a disdainful condescending harpy for him so this was something completely different, (even if she hadn't been naked and trussed up like a bizarre 4-H exhibit with a cleansed colon just as he'd entered the room).

"Dr. Hardwoode," Dr. Polkfeste said warmly, "I trust you've enjoyed yourself thus far this evening?"

This had been only partially planned out by Nancy and her husband; the rest had been a bit of serendipity. Nancy and Mr. Sir had been swinging now with Henrietta Polkfeste for over a year now; having attended several couples and swingers functions together as a polyamorous threesome. The fact that Nancy had secured Dan for a date on the same night that Hubby was going to have a weekly diversion with Nancy's boss was a bit of pure wild providence, but there they all were now; naked in another secret playroom of the house and the evening was still young!

Dan was still somewhat off-balance by events. Nancy immediately sensed this and took matter's in hand. She whispered something in Dr. Polkfeste's ear and then to her darling hubby; both of whom nodded in agreement. Mr. Sir stepped over to a control panel and flipped a switch; turning on a bit of calming New Age music as Henrietta re-positioned herself upon the padded table with her ass hanging over the edge; waiting for his return.

Nancy now mounted the table from the opposite end. With her lovely ass jutting out over the edge (resting on her knees and with her head down), she mirrored Dr. Polkfeste's body position at the other side just a few feet away. Nancy now shot a glance over her shoulder and smiled at Dan; pulling her ass-cheeks apart with one hand and beckoning to the young doctor with the other. Dan didn't need to be told twice.

Now in the darkness of the room, illuminated only by flickering television sets; four bodies began to move. From his end of the table Dan seized up a tube of lubricant and slicked up his member before Mr. Sir held his hand in the dim light. Dan immediately took his meaning as he re-capped the tube and tossed it to Nancy's hubby who caught it easily and began slicking up his own tool in preparation for using it to split Dr. Polkfeste's proud popo.

The two men now eased slicked up dongs to the entrance of two lovely upturned female asses and as greased cocks strained against puckered bottom-holes, both women let out bellyaching groans of pain mixed with pleasure! Dan plunged past the barrier of Nancy's greasy poo-pucker and felt himself sheathed deeply; straight up into squeezing warm grip of her naughty nether chute. For a second Nancy sucked all her air and then expelled in a surprised,

"OOhhhhhh ... yyy-yes Dan!"

Across from Nancy and Dan, Henrietta's yelp was more of a mouse squeak as Mr. Sir's bulbous cock-head pushed past her sphincter and shot into her greased-up gut like a bullet-train entering a tunnel. Her face became a twisted caricature of a wide mouthed and wild eyed woman riding the fine line between discomfort and blissful agony. It was all she could do to catch her breath while an enormous belly buster of a dong seemed to stretch her slimed-up entrails to their max capacity. A second later and her squeak became a loud passionate,

"Ohhhh MUH GAAWWD... AAGHH YESSSSS!"

Both women raged and screamed as throbbing boners plowed and stretched their insides. Both men huffed and thrashed their heads while the vice-like grips from two female hiney's pulled upon them. It was as if the two men had somehow stuck their dorks in a pair of dairy milking machines. The air was now filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and loins wetly smacking into upturned rumps.

Nancy and Henrietta's eyes met one another's in the dim light as the two shared a moment; each knowing what exquisitely pleasing agony the other must be feeling at that moment. Both women reached out to the other with both hands and interlocked their fingers. As their rectums were cock-stuffed for stroke after sodomizing stroke, their jaws fell open and the two let out a duet howl of OHHHHHHHHHH that filled the room and echoed out into the passage and down the stairs!

Nancy's excitement was now mounting with each plunge of Dan's derriere damaging dong and she could sense the same was true for Henrietta as a result of her hubby's ravaging rectum wrecking. Now the other half of her sexuality sought out relief and she dropped Henrietta's hands; only to seize the woman's face in a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Henrietta's hand grabbed the back of Nancy's naughty noggin (as she too needed a woman's lips upon hers), and the two shared a spectacular moment as the cocks continued to ream both ladies absolutely rotten!

Over the minutes the forms thrashed and bucked in the flickering light of the television screens. Heads lost all sense of time as each reveler was simply lost in the moment; conscious only of their own pleasure and of the heady intimacy that was being shared. Perspiration trickled down bodies freely; collecting upon the padded table. The air began to be heavy with the scent of sweat mixed with plowed anus and dewing quims.

Finally both women sensed themselves nearer and nearer to a shared "biggy" and almost on cue they dropped hands down to their clits to finish the wonderfully powerful detonation within their cores; the whole time their lips maintaining a mewling Sapphic snog on one another. Fingers danced in a mad frenzy upon swollen clits and juices began to run and flow as rump-holes simply received and received and received! Then suddenly Nancy and Henrietta were 'there.'

Both women shook and screamed as enormous climaxes seized them; their pussies spilling hot brine like rain. Dan and Mr. Sir could hold out now no longer; each seizing the sweaty female rump before them and plunging deep into it; their cocks spouting ropes of hot cum into the furthest recesses of those lovely bottoms. It was a savage climax for all parties involved; leaving all speechless in a sweating heap on the table.

As she lay gasping happily Nancy let her mind wander. She cradled Dan's head in her lap and she thought about what had just happened; the date so far, and the fact that her hubby had seen it all, the delightful stretch of her ass by a fat cock! She thought of how her hubby looked fucking another woman and how that same female took pleasure from it; sending the woman tumbling 'over the edge' into a wanton screaming climax of her own. She remembered feeling a little twinge of jealousy seeing Mr. Sir enjoy the woman so very much and how he must have felt the same twinge upon seeing his wife getting hammered from behind so soundly by a strange cock. It all made her clit pulse and throb.

She loved the ache of cheating, (and seeing her 'one-and-only' cheat). It wasn't really cheating in the purest sense of the word when it was boiled down to its very essence. Both she and Mr. Sir would always love one another and they both craved that feeling of seeing one another enjoying the physical pleasure of someone from outside the marriage. During the ass-fuck between the two couples, she'd caught sight of her hubby's wedding ring glinting on Henrietta's lovely hindquarters. She looked down at her own wedding ring and the aching burn of jealousy began to build and turn into something else; something wonderful that always made their marriage stronger!

That burn... that itch... that ache; it could only be soothed with one thing. They'd have to do what they always did after swinging; he'd have to claim her and she him! It always resulted in a scalding hot husband/wife hair-pulling fuck and she looked forward to it most of all following her extramarital escapades. Her eyes caught those of her husband's and she nodded to him. He read her mind and returned her nod; giving Henrietta a tap on the shoulder.

Henrietta also nodded; understanding immediately and silently. She reached a lazy arm over to Dan and ran her fingertips through his chest hairs. Words were spoken. More head nods occurred in the dim light. The 'dance' would resume again shortly, but first the musicians needed to 'warm up their instruments.'

The women (still being the medical professionals they were), washed both cocks in hot soapy water from a sink in the corner as the men simply allowed the ladies to 'tidy things up a bit.' Dan then found his hand seized by Henrietta's. She led him to one end of the table as Nancy did the same with Mr. Sir to the opposite end. The act of mouth-to-penis resuscitation could now begin!

Dan found himself unceremoniously pushed back with his ass resting on the sturdy table's padded edge as Henrietta dropped to her knees between his legs; seizing him by his still flaccid member. He'd now shot his load multiple times this evening and it was going to take more than a little work to restore him to something worth writing home about! He'd needn't worry however; he was in the hands of a true medical professional and devoted hedonist who drummed his cock against her cheek and chin as she pouted and said to him with big cow eyes fluttering long eyelashes,

"Oh poor Dan! Poor, poor Dan, Dan, Dan! ...I've been simply awful to you all this time haven't I?"

He nodded but smiled as the touch of her hands on his junk began to work their magic. Henrietta's touch was electric and wonderful. She seemed to know how to handle his instrument in precisely the fashion that would be the envy of any massage parlor trollop. As she slapped his dong against her playful pucker, she continued to speak with a voice soft and sweet as honey.

"I know I have been a beast to you," she said to him, "and now I plan to make it all up to you. Y'see, I've been so overworked and stressed at my practice, I haven't had any time for a little 'me time,' you understand?" Dan nodded. She took the end of his dong playfully in her mouth, running her tongue underneath his cockhead before popping it out with a loud juicy smack and continuing.