Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and you know what happens to a girl like me who does not get any 'me time relief,' do you Dan?"

He shook his head with a broad smile growing across his face, pushing up up his high cheeks and accentuating a strong chin beneath them in a way she found simply irresistible. There was chemistry building now between them. She made a phony angry face at him as she stroked his cock and rubbed his peckerhead against her kisser saying,

"She becomes a nasty little bitch!" She popped his dong-head back into her mouth for more lollipop sucks before pulling it out saying,

"...yes a nasty rotten, miserable little BITCH!... And do you know what a nasty rotten, miserable lil ole bitch needs?" Again Dan shook his head as she took his flesh colored all-day-sucker into her mouth; giving it a long hard deep-throat handshake with her tonsils.

"She needs," she explained as she pulled his cock from her puckered pie-hole with a bad girl pout, "a strong forceful guy to come along and teach her a lesson in manners! She needs to shut up and gag on his cock and for him to fuck some sense back into her, (as only a real man can). She needs him to put her in her place. Will you put me in my place Dan? I've been such a naughty bad girl lately!"

She kept drumming his dong-head against her lips and chin; a coquettish gleam shining in her eyes, (definitely not looking like the nasty vicious harpy of a woman who'd made his life a living hell at work). Instead her pout made her the look like a spoiled rotten brat who desperately needed the shit spanked out of her before being sent to bed without supper. She looked into his eyes and wondered what he'd do next. She got her answer not two seconds later.

Dan's jaw hardened. His hand seized the back of her head and grabbed her locks roughly in an iron-hard grip. Henrietta felt a rush of fear; making both her heart skip and her clit tingle simultaneously. Through gritted teeth Dan seethed at her,

"Open your fucking mouth BITCH!"

No sooner had she parted her lips obediently, then Henrietta felt her head pulled down roughly onto Dan's cock; his fingers gripping her hair like she were a piece of luggage. Her scalp felt as though it was on fire the way he handled; tugging her head back and forth on his cock - slamming her tonsils against the knob-head in stroke after brutish stroke. He thrust his hips up against her face and she whimpered submissively. Her clit tingled; her fingers pawing at it feverishly. He was 'doing her' precisely the way she needed and craved!

At the other side of the table Nancy was busy gorging herself on Mr Sir's gonads; sucking him as though she hadn't eaten in days. Mr. Sir tossed his head back and merely let her go to town on his hubby-junk. One thing was for certain, Nancy knew her way around a cock and her restorative powers were the stuff of legend!

The two couples could not have been in more stark contrast to one another. Where Nancy and Mr. Sir were now engaged in a passionate exchange between a wife and husband fueled by seeing one anther's infidelities; Dan and Henrietta's entanglement took on the appearance of something from a Viking raid on an Irish coastal town, (not that either of the two doctor's seemed to care)! Henrietta was beside herself with horny lust; pleased that the man whom she'd treated like a whipped dog for so long had finally had enough! As for the dog in question, Dan was now snarling with bared teeth and ready to put this whimpering bitch n' heat in her proper place; right over his fucking lap!

Still holding her by her hair, he pulled her from his dong and raised her to her feet as she blubbered and whined pitifully. It was all for show; Dr. Polkfeste had a pain threshold that would be the marvel of any interrogator. She'd soon show him just how true that was!

Sitting on the table, Dan now flipped Henrietta over his knee. Lying naked and vulnerable over his legs, she wondered if he'd somehow read her mind; she simply craved this! Dan raised his hand high with a vindictive snarl rippling across his muzzle.

To his partial amazement, she did not shield her ass with her hand; instead placing both hands at her sex under her weight. She aimed to take her 'correction' ...just like a naughty selfish brat should! Dan regained his composure, gritted his teeth and let the first blow fall.

Immediately upon feeling the first lightning bolt crack of his palm, Henrietta's head and feet rose in the air and she let out a tortured anguished howl of anguish. Another blow fell with an equally hard CRACK, and then another, and another, and another; each smack followed by blubbering yelps and heart-wrenching sobs. The cool whiteness of her soft round rump-cheeks began to take on a decidedly warmer and pinker nature. The blows continued to land; her head and feet thrashed, and her wails reverberated down the stairway and throughout the house. The only difference now was her hands were busily working her sex and clit; she'd craved such rude rough treatment so terribly much!

Again and again the blows came with a repetitive regular whack followed by howls of equal regularity. Dan could now feel Henrietta's hands working frantically against her crotch as he dispensed correction on her naughty bottom and it was now that Nancy's words came back to him in an epiphany. Nancy had assured him earlier in the evening that after this weekend, 'there would be no fear of the "dragon- lady" doctor from him,' and that much was most certainly true!

It all crystallized like the finest gemstone in his head... this was all very well-orchestrated to include this meeting with his naughty naked nemesis. He was indeed getting pointers on how to deal with 'Doctor Henrietta Hellfire' and had been getting them all along from the start of the evening with Nancy. What's more, the beastly boss bitch really needed to be put in her place; she indicated as much that it was her desire! Who was he to refuse a lady's wishes?

Now the blows and whacks were not only regular...they became hard; damnably hard in fact! Dan's hand actually stung from it but did Henrietta the Dragon Lady mind? Not in the least!

Henrietta was kicking, wailing as though her heart would break! Her hands were now a blur of furious self-abuse. Faster and faster she frigged herself as she reveled in her spanking until finally... she brought herself off with a loud banshee squall of,

"AAAGGGGGHHH! Oh GAWD Uggghh AAAGGGGHHH!"

Dan ceased landing swats as Henrietta's pussy suddenly spilled over; splattering a cascade of bitch-gasm across his knee that ran down both their legs and puddled on the floor. There was a pause of several seconds; the air punctuated only by the sound of Henrietta's panting and Nancy's sucking coming from the other side of the table. When she'd caught her breath the mean spirited bane of Dan's existence (who'd had just drenched his leg in puss juices), turned her face up to his.

"Why'd you stop?" she pleaded with a look of someone who'd just started to get warmed up.

"Because," he said grabbing her by her hair and pulling her to her feet, "I have other plans for you!'

Her face was now a giddy excited question mark. His was a masterful visage of quiet strength. A quick glance down at Dan's stiff dong however, told her all she needed to know. He had her mount the table and as she mounted the now drenched bit of furniture he slapped her rump with a roughness that surprised and delighted her immensely. She'd chosen well!

The CRACK on Henrietta's ass now roused Nancy and Mr. Sir into action. Soon both women found themselves back upon the table; heads down and asses up as behind them, a pair of men prepared to stretch two lovely female rump-holes with freshly restored cocks. Looking across the table at Henrietta, Nancy was now suddenly seized by an idea; a wonderfully wicked naughty idea!

No sooner had the thought hit Nancy's pretty little head then she leaned forward and whispered something in Henrietta's ear. Henrietta giggled and nodded in agreement. With that, Nancy flipped over like a happy little cheese omelet; scurrying beneath Henrietta.

Now the two were in a hot sweet sixty-nine position; kissing one another between the legs with passionate eager enthusiasm. Their little nibbles and pussy-pecks gradually became something more intense as heads thrashed, mouths gobbled, and noses poked dewy pink pots. All Dan and Mr. Sir could do was shake their heads and shrug happily.

Both gentlemen surveyed the scene for a few minutes time; marveling at the lovely spectacle of two women who thoroughly enjoyed one another. It was now simply a magical fleshy female mass the two women had melted into; passionate beautiful and inspiring. Within a few minutes time the two gentleman were sufficiently aroused that each placed his throbbing greased dong to an unoccupied female anus and shoved in up to the balls; skewering the humming licking mass of lovely female flesh!

The two women continued to feast but let go with muffled groans as the cocks split and stretched their insides. Both ladies now writhed bottoms appreciatively as the men began to plow at each end of the MILF-Kabob. Dan found himself sheathed deep inside Henrietta's naughty bottom and gasped with pleasure as he sawed back and forth cautiously. Mr. Sir felt the all too familiar squeeze of Nancy's hiney and he began to thrust into the lovely warmth of his wife's nasty snugness. The women munched mewed, and thrashed their rumps appreciatively. It commenced.

There was now a link between the pairs stronger than any chemical bond; that being none-other than the two girlie-gonad gobbling ladies. It seemed all powerful too this new thing; hot urgent and depraved and it was all the men could do to simply hold on to the writhing lovely mass of sweat soaked female flesh; all plump bottoms, legs, and lovely bellies that it was. The four soon were swept away with their all-consuming activity; completely caught in the moment and unaware of the clock's tick, nor could they have cared about it in the least. Cocks plowed bottoms, sweat ran down bodies, and quims juiced and ran freely as everything else ceased to matter.

Nancy after several minutes began to feel her hubby pounding her insides with increased rapidity. She sensed he was nearing something immense and powerful; between that and the ravenous onslaught of Henrietta's tongue upon her sex, she now felt a big one of own. It was as if the orgasmic energy were an electric current.

Henrietta felt it too; hot and urgent and like great pressure behind a dam slowly building. She was so fucking worked-up now from Dan's masterful spanking (and his subsequent brutish manhandling of her bottom), she could no-longer think in words; only urges and cravings as an animal might. She wanted him now to own her; to own the very woman who'd terrorized him the week before and filled him with dread! Now she wanted him to fill her with his hot seed, but not in this way.

Henrietta now wrenched herself from Nancy and pulled her ass free from Dan's throbbing dong. She flipped over on her back; raising her legs high and wide... her foot-soles pointed at the ceiling. She looked into Dan's eyes with a look of wanton need; her face a contorted mask of lust as she raged at him,

"Fuck me Dan! Take my pussy now!"

Dan fell upon her form; driving his dong deep into her sodden pussy and pinning her legs back with strong arms and shoulders. His cock-head found the back of her puss-passage and collided with it hard as lovely pink pussy squeezed from all directions. Henrietta let out a gasp followed by a shrill howl of joy as Dan's balls slapped her sweaty stretched anus. He began to slam her; down, deep, and hard in smacking wet strokes. It was all Henrietta could do to just scream happily and take it good n' hard, (like the bad girl she was; in need of good ole-fashioned 'correction')!

As Dan jack-hammered her in a good ole-fashioned pussy pounding, Henrietta now understood completely she'd found the man with the right tool for the job. He'd be more than able to fill the position she had in mind; a permanent position and one that had been vacant for her for a good long time. As he rose and fell; crushing her with each pounding stroke Henrietta realized however; she'd more pressing matters to consider. She was gonna fucking cum (and cum astoundingly hard)!

"EEEEYYYAAGGHH" Henrietta's voice ripped through the air; echoing throughout the house in a shrill caterwauling cry. A geyser of hot girllie-gasm splashed from her puss-hole; drenching Dan, herself, and the table. Dan responded by falling atop her; his weight coming to rest on her like a heavy lead blanket as his cock snorted and spouted rope after hot rope of cum deep inside her. Her wails and howls were suddenly muffled by his lips as his strong mouth seized hers in a simply overpowering kiss that she'd craved for too long; a kiss that she'd feel again and again over the years to come!

Nancy and Mr. Sir had been watching this hot torrid spectacle and now flew into a sympathetic release of energy. The husband pulled his wife's ass back onto his dong; spouting hot jets of jism deep in her anus! Nancy screamed and piddled hot dew freely in a loud head-shaking howler of an orgasm! The two fell forward in a hot sweaty heap; husband and wife having claimed one another following another torrid hot-wife session.

It was done. It was deliriously over and done. Now all that remained were happy sighs and weary giggles as the four sought to catch their breath.

Nancy was the first to stir. She gave her hubby "the tap," and Mr. Sir rose from atop her, his balls empty and his spirits high. Henrietta soon gave Dan a tap of her own but not before returning his kiss deeply; wrapping her legs around his rump as though she'd never let it go - ever!

The four decided they'd worked up an appetite. They left the secret playroom with its flickering TV's, soaked padded table, and its atmosphere heavy with sex funk. They now moved briskly to the kitchen.

Mr. Sir had set aside wine and post-fuck snacks for the occasion. All had been taken into consideration and the evening had proceeded even better than both he and Nancy had hoped. Not only had it been an enjoyable encounter for Nancy (something her hubby always loved to see), Dan and Henrietta had also come together, (something Nancy had predicted might happen but maybe not on the first go). Over glasses of wine and finger sandwiches she told Dan and Henrietta this.

"So you knew about this all along," Dan asked, "that me and 'Hen' here would hit it off?"

" I knew," Nancy said, "that she'd had her eye on you but due to professional considerations, she wasn't acting on the itch in her panties. I knew however, there was a chance you'd both 'connect' with a certain alchemy that would produce something special and entirely new."

"Damned Hospital Code of Ethics!" Dr. Polkfest said popping a finger sandwich in his mouth and following it up with a tender kiss.

"Yes," Nancy agreed, "it does get in the way of good wholesome dirty fun between consenting adults."

"So you set all of this up?" Dan said, "The dinner, the fact that Hennie would be here? You and your husband went to all this trouble?"

"Oh yes," Nancy nodded happily as she threw her arms around her naked hubby and kissed him on the cheek as he opened another wine bottle, "It wasn't merely for you and Henrietta. True she'd told me she wanted a younger man in her life and you being about five years her junior; you fit the bill, but there was more. This was also for me and my darling hubby, Mr. Sir, as well you see!"

"So my fucking you really fed something before-hand," Dan asked, still trying to understand, "... it tossed some more coal on the fire for your marriage?"

"Oh yes Dan," Nancy said with another peck on Mr. Sir's cheek, "We do this thing all the time and it revs our marriage up and keeps things vital between us. You see, I have needs and part of his needs are seeing those needs of mine being full-filled. In return for his 'considerations,' I make sure he enjoys himself too with both me and others, like Henrietta here!" Dan nodded while Nancy continued,

"All women have sexual fantasies. The perfect husband makes them come true. Give and you shall receive."

"And now," Dr. Henrietta Polkfeste said, pulling Dr. Dan Hardwoode up against her as she playfully threw a leg around his hip in a snuggling embrace, "you'll have a chance to make a few fantasies come true for me, your horny 'Mother Hen!'" She paused for a moment; looking straight into the eyes of her new boy-toy of a doctor and asked him point blank, "You game for this?"

"I am," he said, drawing her up for a kiss in a pair of strong arms, "most definitely; ALL IN!"

Nancy observeded and smiled. It had been a productive evening. Not only she scratched her own selfish itches (and those of her hubby's), she'd found a special someone for Henrietta. True, that special someone would now look at Dr. Polkfeste as a priority and not her, but Nancy understood that she was not losing a lover, (she was simply gaining a couple for her and Mr. Sir to enjoy in countless swinging escapades and adventures in the future). She'd done well by her account of the evening; very well!

#

Monday arrived as Monday's do. People went to work and started their weekly grind. Nancy found herself back in the Helping Hands Hospital bright and early assisting Dr. Polkfeste as one patient after another found their way into the good doctor's stirrups. There was something that was different. The good doctor didn't seem tired at all; in fact she was radiant and cheerful. Her sunshiny mood lasted for the entire day.

Standing next to her and observing attentively the whole time was Dr. Dan Hardwoode with the strong confidence of a new man; a man reborn, a man well at ease in his surroundings. As Dr. Polkfeste spoke to him through the days events and issues; she did so not as a condescending superior, but instead in the manner of a colleague who considered his opinions and insights. Once or twice when she seen he'd made an error, she made tactful supportive suggestions for his benefit. Nancy saw Dr. Polkfeste's demeanor with the young doctor; noting in the back of her mind that it was "warm and welcoming."

At the close of day, Nancy caught Dr. Polkfeste's attention. She and Mr. Sir would be having drinks that evening on the back deck by their pool and she wanted to know if the good doctor would be able to make it a threesome. The doctor looked up from her paperwork and wrinkled her brow saying,

"Oh so sorry Nurse Gardener, I'll have to simply take a rain-check. I'll be able to make it over to your place Friday evening for dinner, but Dr. Hardwoode is taking me out for Chinese and then a late movie. Thank you so much though!"

At that moment Dr. Dan poked his head in the door. He was getting ready to leave, but he needed to finalize a few things. He apologized for the interruption,

"Nurse Gardner, I'm so sorry. I just needed to speak to Dr. Polkfeste. Doctor are we still on for this evening?"

"Yes Dr. Hardwoode," Henrietta replied, "I'll see you at my place at seven!"

"Good," said nodding curtly and disappeared handsomely as ever, but not without a sly wink to Nancy. The door close and he was gone. Nancy turned and saw that Dr. Henrietta Polkfeste was happily flushed; even smitten.

As Nancy left for the day and headed to the parking garage she smiled. She'd done well. She'd brought those two together. Dan was a new man and Henrietta was a new woman with a bounce in her step and a new lease on life by the looks of things. The dragon lady was gone, replaced by the 'Mother Hen,' and she was most assuredly going to take 'special care' of her young cock.