Nurturing Cindy 02: Revenge!

Story Info
Cindy starts a new erotic adventure.
1k words
4.34
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not call it revenge, why don't we call it a new beginning" I replied. As I sat next to her on the couch, I sensed uneasiness as she looked down and away from me. With one finger under her chin, I lifted her face towards me.

Before I could ask anything she said, "I want to, really I do, I just, I just..." She then buried her head in my shoulder. I held her there until her shaking stopped and her breathing became more normal.

"Talk," I said and then waited. Again I said, "Talk."

She opened up to me, told me that she was never satisfied with her marriage, especially her sex life. She explained how inexperienced she was, and how she thought the fumbling, unsatisfying experiences before her wedding night would change into something wondrous eventually. But Ed and the two short-lived boyfriends before him were concerned only with themselves. Eventually, she loosened up and reffered to Ed as the two pump chump.

Underlying all this was her unspoken question if this was her fault. She continued saying that she always did what Ed asked, not because she was married to him, but because she was happy making others happy. The Dom in me woke up when I heard that; I gently probed and prodded around that part of her psyche until laughter replaced the sadness in the room.

"Well," she said.

"Well, what," I replied.

She opened the collar of her dress a little more, rearranged her self on the couch causing the hem on her dress to ride up.

"Self," I said to myself, "Sometimes self you're pretty fucking stupid."

I pulled her off the couch, slung her over my shoulder, walked into the bedroom tossing her on the bed. Joining her, we started the first tentative journey into knowing each other. It was not long before I picked up on her eager submissiveness. She followed my lead without question, accommodating me whenever she could. When I told her to stand up and strip her eyes grew large, she bit her bottom lip but with just a brief hesitation she stood and undid the buttons on her dress leaving it in a puddle at her feet; her eyes downcast.

"Look at me," I hissed.

She lifted her chin, eyes wide, still biting her lip.

"Bra," I commanded.

She unhooked her bra and it slid off her body. She covered her breasts with her hands.

"Move the hands, let me see."

Her breasts were perfect, just enough for my hands to hold, with small dark areola and long thin nipples. It was all I could do to stay on the bed, she smiled as she saw me discreetly trying to adjust myself.

"Now the Panties."

She shook her head no, but she had not stopped looking at me.

"Panties! NOW!"

She stood there for a few seconds with her hands covering her face before finally hooking her thumbs in her panties and stepping out of them. A thick bush covered her vulva. Apparently, she shaved her bikini line only.

I invited her back into bed with me and she crawled slowly up towards me until her head laid on my chest. Soon I felt a tear hit my chest. I pulled her up so her head was on the pillow next to mine and ask her what was wrong. More confessions; she said she didn't know how what to do. It seemed like she was unsure about everything. She explained how Ed always decided when to have sex, that it was always at night, she was always on the bottom, it never lasted long, and she always felt empty and unsatisfied afterward.

"Here is what we are going to do," I said "If you want me to stop say Red. I will stop right away. If I don't hear the word I will keep going."

I never considered myself rough in bed; exuberant, athletic, physical, unashamed yes, rough, not so much. I so wanted to lick her all over but I wanted to watch her expression more. I believe the face is our largest sexual organ and I was hoping to be able to read her during our play. I started slowly by rubbing her breasts and pussy. She closed her eyes and cooed. I went back to her nipples and rolled them between my finger and thumb slowly increasing the pressure. Eventually, she reached out grabbed my hand indicating she preferred a softer touch.

I kept playing with her breasts because there are no adjectives in the English language to describe how magnificent I thought they were. I started to feel her shift back and forth on the bed and when I looked down she had her hand buried between her thighs taking care of business. I snuck my hand under hers and let her fingers guide mine for a little bit before I took over. She reached for my cock, grabbed it, and pulled me closer to her. I crawled between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down the length of her slit.

Stopping at the entrance, I asked. "Are you sure?"

She nodded her head.

"Are you certain?" I said with a smirk, digging her heels into the mattress she lifted her hips towards me.

"I don't want to do anything you don't," I teased.

She reared back and punched me. I slammed into her. For the next 30 minutes, we fucked, nothing else, consumed by the pleasure a cock and a pussy can give to one another. It was a wild, gymnastic, I didn't know my leg could go there fuck. Soon I could hold back no further. Kneeling between her legs with her feet in the air I gave a few last strokes, pulled out, tugged once with my hand, and let myself finish on her belly.

I crawled beside her, kissed her passionately, combed her hair back with my fingers asking, "What else can I do?"

There was no reply.

"Hey," I said, "Answer me."

Her one hand came up to cover my mouth, her other hand giving me the universal give me a minute signal.

I reached down into my puddle of semen, scooped some up on my finger bringing it to her lips. She looked at me for 10 or 15 seconds, quickly opened her mouth sucking the cum off my fingers mumbling "more."

"More cum" I asked?

"More everything," she said.