Nurturing Cindy 03: The First Spanking

Story Info
Over my lap, laptop lesson.
1.2k words
4.39
9.9k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just two weeks since our first night. Since then Cindy and I began to hang out more frequently. We established a no-knock policy walking into each other houses like they were our own. We shared nightly meals, watched TV shows we both enjoyed, often spending the nights together enjoying each other's carnal company. One day she came over mumbling that her (expletives deleted) computer was acting up and asked if she could use mine. I agreed, kissed her on the forehead, and left to go look at her computer myself.

"What's your password I asked." She said she did not have one.

I went over to her house and booted up her computer. It was, as she colorfully suggested, slow. I hit disc clean and saw that she had never deleted one bit of information. Then, as I am nosy, I clicked history to see what she was doing online. Well, there was the standard array of Facebook, recipes, and clothes shopping sites. But what was interesting was that two weeks before she had started visiting the more entertaining sites online, specifically YouPorn and Pornhub.

She had also spent some time on BDSM education sites. Hmm, I wonder what she is watching. I clicked on some of the movies and noticed a common thread to what she was viewing; movies that were about authority figures and matching sycophants. Teachers and students, bosses and secretaries, some older man younger woman stuff; it all involved spanking.

I called her on the phone and asked her to come over when she was done using my computer. A few minutes later she showed up.

"Young Lady," I growled. "I know why your computer is acting up. If you cleaned your computer as thoroughly as you do your house you would not have any problems. But this is what I found."

I quickly went from movie to movie and watched her turn crimson red, cast her eyes downward, and dig her toe into the carpet.

I continued, "Some of these other sites are interesting too, I think you have cooked your goose without even opening one recipe site. Truthfully, I think goose is a good safeword. You do know what a safeword is don't you."

I repeated my question and heard her mumble "Yes."

"Louder," I said and she mumbled "Yes" again.

"Yes, what," I asked as she looked at me dumbfounded. "It begins with the letter S."

"Yes Sir" she answered.

"That's better," I said.

I took her by the arm and led her to the only empty corner I could find. "Stand there and face the wall until I decide what I am going to do to you."

I knew exactly what I was going to do to her even before she arrived back at her house. I went to her kitchen where I knew she kept wooden kitchen utensils. Bypassing the spoon, too ubiquitous, I went for the wooden flipper with the gentle curve that would fit her ass perfectly. I guessed that was all I needed tonight.

Going back into the room I turned her around, lifting her chin while I chastised her for not having her computer password protected.

"Is all your financial information: your checking account, mortgage, and bill paying information online?"

She nodded yes. Do you think this should be easily available? She shook her head no back and forth. Smacking my hand with the flipper I told her that some reminder of computer safety is needed.

"The other thing is this is a nice computer with loads of storage. But you have it all plugged up. Do you not know how to clean it." She shook her head no.

"Pull up a chair," I said "And watch what I do." I walked her through the process of deleting files automatically, explained that deleting or closing a file does not get rid of the information and that you have to remove things twice for it to be clean. Tomorrow I will install software to help you clean your computer. But tonight I am going to clean your clock about your poor computer skills.

"Here," I said handing her the wooden flipper "hold this until my hand gets sore then I will need it." She stepped back, looked at me fearfully, chewed her lip, and shook her head no. I said to her all she needs to do is tell me her favorite bird and this would all be over. She again shook her head no.

"Come here," I said. She approached me slowly I took her wrist in my hand and with very little effort she fell over my knee.

"I like to remind you that this is going to hurt you a lot more then it is going to hurt me," I said with anticipatory glee.

She shot a look over her shoulder that should have injured me. I started with one hard slap over her jeans that immediately got her attention.

Scolding and spanking her at the same time brought us together. I went slowly and soft at first telling her that this was for her benefit. Then I increased the tempo as she molded herself into me. I had her stand and take off her jeans and place herself back over my lap. I turned her cheeks from a light pink blush to bright, hot pink.

As I spanked her she begged for forgiveness, promised never to ignore her computer again, pleading for me to stop, promising to set up a password right away. Then she promised to listen to me intently as I installed the safety software. I agreed that all those things would happen tomorrow.

I stopped and pulled her panties down past her knees and asked her to hand me the wooden flipper. She pleaded for mercy. More promises were made, she tried to strike bargain after bargain with me but it was to no avail. I gave her a dozen sharp whacks with the flipper as she ground her pussy into my knee.

The last whack caused her to shudder uncontrollably as the wash of pain was replaced by an orgasm. I then gathered her up into my arms held her tightly whispered into her ear that she had been a good girl during her spanking and I expected her behavior to continue. She buried her head into my shoulder and although the pain of the spanking had not caused her to cry the aftercare brought her to tears. We sat there, together, both falling asleep for a few moments.

When we woke I told her that I was going home and as soon as she was certain she could behave that she should come to spend the night with me. I kissed her on the forehead, then the cheek, then our lips briefly met as I hugged her tight.

Twenty minutes later she walked into my place. Her arms were folded over her chest almost hiding the nipples that were poking thru a thin white button-up cotton shirt. A short plaid and pleated skirt, ankle socks, and Maryjane shoes finished her clothing choices. She took an Olympic sized piece of gum from her mouth, stuck it on my wall, and said "Now what does my favorite teacher want to see me about?