The Truth About Us Pt. 01

Story Info
Two, soon to be lovers, meet in college, but they're both...
38.6k words
4.59
7.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All peoples in this story are over the age of 18. Any likeness to real life people is a coincidence. Warning for violence and gore, but never with the purpose of sexual arousal, instead horror.

Thank you to Nikcorpse for helping me write this story! I was a long journey to get this out and I couldn't have done it without them.

Chapter 1

Aldous could feel the nervous sweat running down his brow as Professor Hartigan passed out the graded term papers. It was halfway through the school year and Aldous could feel the burden of college kicking him to the ground. It was mid-October and he was sure he was failing this course. "Film Study can be a very difficult class to pass when you neglect the 'study' part of your work," said the professor as he loomed over Aldous. Aldous looked up at him and swallowed his self-esteem as Professor Hartigan placed the paper face down on the desk. "See me after class, young man."

"Yes sir," Aldous muttered in response. He waited until the professor moved on to the next row of students in the class before peeking at the face of the paper. He winced to see the 36 staring right back at him. His heart sank as he slumped forward on to his desk. "God, why do I do this to myself?" he whispered out loud to himself.

From the row behind him sat a secret admirer. The honey brunette eyed Aldous as he wallowed in self-pity with a weight upon her chest. She felt sorry seeing such a handsome young man feeling down but struggled with the anxiety of starting a conversation. The professor approached her at the end of the table and set her paper face down. "A remarkable effort, Lilli," he said. "I want you to see me after class if you have a moment."

"Oh...?" Lilli said in a soft voice. She blinked curiously then nodded. "Uhm, yes sir."

The professor simply smirked and moved back to his desk at the front of the class. Lilli nervously grabbed her necklace that she kept close to her chest and nervously played with it between her fingers. She hoped she wasn't in any sort of trouble. She looked at Aldous as he was already beginning to pack up his things into his bookbag before looking to see her midterm grade. A perfect score. She let out a sigh of relief as Professor Hartigan loudly cleared his throat to get the class's attention. "All right everyone, have yourselves a good weekend," he said, dismissing the class who scrambled to get up from their desks, leaving him to talk over the noise. "Those of you who know who you are, stay seated until everyone else is dismissed!"

Aldous rubbed his forehead in dismay. He was already stressed enough with his other classes that a failing grade in what was supposed to be an elective only served to drive the nail into his coffin. His father would surely kill him if he flunked out. He sighed as he watched everyone else empty from the room. The professor sat at his desk and cleared his throat once more, gesturing for Aldous to approach the desk. The young man dragged at first, grabbing his things and throwing his backpack on his back before noticing Lilli getting up from her seat in the back. At least he wasn't alone, so he thought. He approached Professor Hartigan. "You uh, wanted to see me, sir?" he muttered sheepishly.

"Aldous, young man," Professor Hartigan started with removing his bifocals and folding them in his hand. "You're a brilliant young student. I can see a world of possibility practically radiating off of you. What I am afraid of is that you're not applying yourself. I know it is just a film study course and you took it as an elective because you wanted something easy to piggyback off of, but that isn't how I run my class. There are others who take this course as a means to further their careers in the industry."

Aldous simply nodded. "I understand, sir," he said.

"That being said, I am assigning you a partner for your end of the year project," said the professor.

That was when Lilli chimed in with a surprised look on her face. "Me?" she asked as she pointed to herself. She was a little taken aback by the professor's apparent scheme. She wasn't sure if he was trying to help Aldous or derail her perfect learning streak by pairing her up with her crush. "Are the other students working in pairs?"

"I have tenure, so I can make the rules however I see fit," said the professor with a smirk. "I have never failed a student that stayed in my class and I don't plan to."

Aldous and Lilli both looked at each other then back at the professor with a sour look. "Thanks," they said simultaneously, Lilli struggling not to turn red in the cheeks.

"I would suggest you two get to work sooner than later," Professor Hartigan advised. "I've seen what procrastinators put out all too many times, and if you want to save your grade, Aldous, I suggest you don't do the same."

"Yes sir," said Aldous, tensing up as he felt almost like he was being mocked at this point.

He looked at Lilli and smiled half-heartedly before turning and hurrying out the door. Lilli quickly followed, giving the professor the stink eye before hurrying after her new partner. Professor Hartigan chuckled and sat back in his chair, proud of the new drama he just created with an aggressively snide smirk. Aldous walked quickly down the hall as Lilli caught up to him. "Hey!" she said. "You heard what the professor said."

"I know," said Aldous as he stopped and looked at Lilli.

His heart was taken aback for a brief moment. All this time he had been sharing a class with such a beautiful young woman and he never noticed. Aldous knew he was often too self-absorbed for his own good. This was the first time he really took a moment to look at his new partner and his jaw dropped. His train of thought was gone. She was a mixed ethnicity from the middle east, honey brown hair, long faced to perfect proportion, freckles, and eyes that shined the color of gold. A bit of air escaped his breath as he looked at her for a prolonged period of silence while she looked at him like he might have had a stroke.

Lilli could sense something was growing in Aldous when he looked at her. Whatever reservations or embarrassment he had about being hand held through class washed away in that stare. "Are you okay?" she asked, smiling.

"Uhm yeah! Yeah I'm fine," said Aldous with a heavy breath. He knew he needed to maintain his composure if he didn't want to look like an ass to this girl. He cleared his throat. "Sorry, I just... Professor Hartigan gets to me a little. I shouldn't have stormed off."

"It's a normal human emotion," said Lilli with a smile. "I was going to say that I had some free time right now if you want to get a headstart on the project. At the very least get to where we have a gameplan. That way neither of us will have to stress."

Aldous couldn't agree more. He was done for the day as it was and was sure his roommate wouldn't mind the alone time. He nodded. "Sure," he said. "Where to?"

Lilli blinked nervously as she felt butterflies in her stomach. She was actually talking to a cute boy and about to go somewhere with him. Not like a date, but something that was meaningful, and he seemed interested! Throughout the school year Lilli had remained quiet and reserved as to not bring attention to herself around her classmates. Aldous was handsome and fit, though not athletic. He was a cool caucasian white with a little tan to his skin. He carried himself well from what Lilli had observed in the past. Brownish black hair with loose curls and striking hazel eyes that shimmered with a prominent green hue. Lilli had been enamored for some time but this was the first real interaction either introvert made with each other. There was something special about Aldous. Lilli could just tell. She had a very intuitive sense of understanding, so to speak.

The two ended up going off to the library where they could quietly focus on their work and not feel too awkward. Both of them thought it was funny how they felt more comfortable in a crowd with the opposite sex more than alone. Lilli nervously played with her necklace as they sat down to study up on a topic for their final project. "We could do a thesis on Stanley Kubrick," said Aldous, wanting to show that initiative he knew he had to try and do this right and succeed. "I love The Shining and Dr. Strangelove and he seems like an interesting enough figure to talk about."

"Yeah?" said Lilli. She was the one finding herself lost in the moment. She had taken Film Studies as a minor to Theater, having always had a fascination with the performance arts from a young age. The class was an elective and grazed a subject Lilli was passionate about, but her actual knowledge of film was rather small. Everything she learned she learned specifically for the class and for the grade. "That sounds like a good idea Aldous. I can trust you to help lead me?"

"What, like you don't know Kubrick?" asked Aldous with a surprised expression. Now was his chance. "Well, first thing is first, we will have to watch his movies, uhm, together, preferably." He swallowed as he said that and breathed out, pushing through his nervousness. "That way I can, uh, you know, point things out about his style and what not, you know? For a thesis outline."

Lilli looked at him and nodded softly. "I'd like that," she said with a sweet smile.

Lilli was secretly just as desperate as Aldous for that personal connection. He had a warm and inviting personality that made her feel like this was part of fate to accept. The two continued with their shy and awkward back and forth for nearly an hour before Lilli received a text on her phone. "Where are you?" it said, under Elle. Another message inbound read, "We have much to prepare for the night."

Lilli sighed, disappointed that her study session flew by. Aldous felt his heart drop as he knew their little rapport was about to end. "I'm sorry, Aldous, but I have to go," she said with a shrug. "Nothing you did. Just family calling."

Aldous nodded and smiled. "So uhm, when should we meet up again?" he asked.

"I'll let you know," said Lilli. She blushed a bit. "Uhm, give me your number and I can text you."

Aldous looked at her and smiled. "You want my number? I mean, okay," he said, trying not to sound overly excited.

The two exchanged numbers as Lilli walked away trying her best not to squeal in utter joy. She had the number of the cute boy in her film class and was excited to make plans around him. Aldous walked away smiling ear to ear as well, having not realized how kind fate was going to be to him today. Lilli checked the time on her phone and hurried out of the building before she unleashed a series of high pitched squeals. She grabbed hold of her necklace and breathed out slowly. "Don't ruin this, Lilireth," she said to herself in encouragement. "You got this."

Aldous watched her as she left and as soon as he was out of sight he rubbed back his hair and loosened his coller of all the pent up sexual tension. "It's okay man, you got this," he muttered to himself. "She likes you, right? Yeah. You got this. After all, she's just a normal, everyday... drop dead beautiful girl..."

Chapter 2

Lilli arrived back at her home only to take pause right before entering the door. It seemed like everytime she came back here, she felt more and more at odds with herself. Elle was a loving and generous mother figure to her and the other girls, but Lilli never truly felt like she belonged with them. She went to turn the knob only to see it swing open and a smirking Luna looking right back at her through dimpled cheeks and full lips. Lilli stepped back, startled at Luna's sudden appearance and was taken aback at the extremely revealing dress. "Right on time," said Luna. "You'll want to purify yourself before the ritual tonight."

Lilli sighed and nodded as she stared at Luna, jealous of her thinner, model-shaped body. Her nipples were clearly poking out of the dress. Lilli cleared her throat. "You know, people might walk by and see you dressed like that," she said.

Luna leaned in and brushed back her chin-length, jet black hair. "I'm counting on it," she said.

Lilli wasn't like Luna or the other girls, she preferred to keep herself looking modest so as to not draw unwanted attention. She preferred being admired for her intellect and personality over being a sex object. She grabbed her necklace and breathed out. "Are you going to let me in?" she asked in a slightly agitated voice.

Luna stepped back and welcomed Lilli. "Everyone's outside already," said Luna. "Sun's going down so hurry up."

She nodded and rushed off through the old, antique home. Lilli shrugged as she made her way to the stairs, refusing to make eye contact with any of the portrait paintings on the wall. She always felt like the previous ladies of the house watched on in judgement. She wanted little to do with the night's ritual, and figured she'd make the best of her time alone in the bath. That was what Luna meant by purify, after all. She made her way up the stairs and past the closed doors of several private quarters before reaching the master bathroom. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her, letting out a heavy sigh as she looked around the dimly lit space. Elle was more fond of candlelight as opposed to the obnoxious brightness and saturated colors of a lightbulb.

The room was dimly lit with the sunset visible through the window. Lilli took the time to draw in the black curtains for some privacy and lit the red, rose scented candles that sat on the counter near an ornate sink. Lilli stripped off her bra and underwear, letting free her beautifully curvy breasts and freshly shaved vagina. She leaned over and started up the bath, dropping in a bubble bath bomb which released an immediate rose scent. Lilli stared at herself in the mirror as she caressed her breasts and pondered the thought of being touched by a strong, handsome man like Aldous. She could nearly imagine his fine body pressed against her back and feel the light scruff of his chin around the nape of her neck. She breathed out slowly as she looked at herself in the mirror. After several long seconds of heavy thinking, she slowly removed the necklace from around her neck and set it down gently on the counter.

"No harm in dirty thoughts," she whispered to herself as she finished getting undressed.

The mirror started to steam over from the water as it reached the perfect height. Lilli turned and shut the valve off as she readied herself at the side of the tub. She lifted one long, smooth leg over the side and dipped her toes readily in the hot bubbly water. The sensation of such a relaxing feeling touching her skin made her shiver with joy. She slowly stepped the rest of the way in with one leg before stepping over with the other. She then slowly sunk her body down into the tub, cooing at the warm heat as it touched her quivering hot pussy lips before slowly consuming the rest of her body. She cooed again at the feeling of her cold, erect nipples hitting the water. Once she was fully sunk in, she pulled up her hair and tied it in a knot to keep from getting soaking wet.

After an adjustment with the bathtub pillow, Lilli laid her head back and clapped her hands. The flames that lit the bathroom turned out on command and she nodded in satisfaction. At least this place was good for some quality ambiance. She trailed her fingers along the vast array of soaps she had at dispense to her, many of them shared with the other girls who prided themselves in their hygiene. Each one carried an exotic scent that was meant to entice and seduce, something Lilli was not nearly as skilled at as the other girls. She wasn't like the other girls in many ways. Like them, she too had strong urges and desires that made her different from the typical women of the day to day. What made Lilli separate from the coven was her desire to suppress what she truly was. Though, such suppression often came at a cost.

Lilli's mind drifted, wondering what Aldous was doing and if he had the same sort of personable connection she had when they talked. She wanted to get to know him. She also wanted him very, very strongly. Elle and Luna would often chastise Lilli for rejecting her basic primitive desires but Lilli saw that as a strength. She wanted to be normal, just like everyone else. She wanted to be human. Lilli bit her lip at the thought of Aldous sitting in the bath, rubbing himself and his body against her. She thought about how he would touch himself for her, pulling out his long, massive cock from under the water and using the bubbles to lubricate it while he stroked himself. Lilli suddenly shot up, eyes wide as she could barely believe herself. She looked at the necklace on the counter and reached out for it. She paused, only to feel the weight of warmth from the bath draw her back in. She breathed out slowly. Surely even normal human girls have fantasies, she thought.

Lilli writhed under the water at the thought for a while before she drew her hands around her nipples and pinched them. She whimpered with pleasure as it was a simple tease to what she really wanted to do to herself. She could feel the pulsating rhythm of her vulva as it was hungry and yearning to be loved. She gently rubbed her hands down her flat stomach, over her abdomen, and over her perfectly shaved muff. The soap in the water made her skin feel soft as silk. She let out another soft whimper and whispy moan as she licked her lips, touching the tip of her engorged, throbbing clitoris. Now she was wondering what else there was to this handsome young man that she didn't know. Something exoctic and cultured beyond her limited knowledge, perhaps? The mystery alone was a thrill.

Lilli never considered thinking about men exposing themselves before, much less explicitly. Now that she was alone with herself, she couldn't stop thinking about Aldous's cock. She didn't consider it to be her thing before. At this point, Lilli wondered just what exactly was out there for her to discover and explore about herself and her sexuality. She repressed her natural urges to the point that her focus on sexuality was almost naught if it weren't for this one special boy. He had to be something special to draw her attention, even while she wore the necklace. If she could get this hot and bothered by being in close proximity with him while under the enchanted spell of her mother's necklace, what else was there? It was the mystery that let her mind start wandering more. She was a virgin after all. Something that was completely out of the ordinary for the girls of this house. It just wasn't the way her kind operated, and if it wasn't for the necklace, the hunger would have overtaken Lilli a long time ago. Now she was thinking about this young man joining her inside the tub, watching his erect cock sink into the water only for her to find it with her feet and masturbate it. She bit her lip as the rubbing motions against her clit intensified.

Lilli's moaning started to echo in the vast, empty bathroom. She cooed and thrusted her body against her fingers, creating a small wave within the tub. She outstretched her feet to the other end and curled her toes against the soft porcelain and pushed back, arching her body up more in the water. She pushed her middle finger down inside of her and gasped. She imagined Aldous to be so much bigger. Surely this young man would be able to fill her up in a way she never could with just simple pleasuring. She curled the finger against her walls and pushed on her g-spot, moaning more and more in the process. Lilli wanted to know the feeling of exotic ecstasy. She wanted to know everything she was missing out on. She wanted to do things her conservative past of repressing her sexual emotions never allowed her to do, and her bloodline's lifestyle never permitted. She thought about having a man and making love without fear of losing control. To win over his heart without insidious seduction.