Nurturing Cindy 06: Turning Point

Story Info
Cindy finds her mettle.
1.1k words
4.42
2.3k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy told me that she had a surprise for me and I was to come to her house at two. I knocked on the door and heard her say, "It's open, come in."

I opened the door and Cindy was slouched on the chair, legs extended out, wearing a short belted silk robe. She opened her legs, placed the heel of one foot on the cushion, and pulled her robe open. Her freshly manicured index finger beckoned me to come to her. As I approached, she pushed her hips out just a little further and pointed to her peach. The flesh colored outer labia already opening exposing the sweet pink nectar within.

I walked to her, mouth-watering, and getting chubby in my pants. As I was kneeling in front of her I felt her foot on my shoulder pushing me away.

"No," she said, "You have been a bad boy." Running her fingers into her narrow slit she scooped up the first bits of wetness and as she sucked it off her finger said, "You don't get to taste this again until I am sure you can behave."

"Behave," I ask.

"Yes," she said. So I don't have to talk to my techy friend Johni that schedules for the home health concern I work for." She explained that she got free lessons in internet usage. Cindy looked at me saying, "You didn't tell me I could block my searches."

I tried to feign surprise but she knew I knew folks could do that.

"Maybe," she continued, "You should block your searches. She pulled out a few index cards from the pocket of her robe reading out loud what I have been looking at online. Looking at a second card she said, "Oh, and your history too. What is this online thing?"

"I just joined that," I lied.

Cindy closed her legs, leaning forward she put her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands and quietly said, "You should tell me the truth from now on. Johni pointed out that your user number was only 5 digits long while mine is 8 digits." Cindy opened her legs again exposing her flower. "Oh, yes, I joined too. If you're a good boy I will tell you my screen name.

I really could not protest, I had been persuading Cindy to give up her secrets by doing the same thing to her since the beginning.

"So, Stone," she said, using the alias I did. "If you want any more of this pussy maybe we should negotiate."

I agreed spontaneously, without concern for what the future may hold.

"First, I need an apology," said Cindy, pulling my face between her legs. "Then we will discuss some rules."

This isn't much of a punishment I thought to myself, I loved going down on Cindy. I started as I usually do, licking the hollow between her legs and pussy. Then I pulled her outer lips between mine sucking on them gently at first. As I increased the pressure I felt her foot on my shoulder again.

"Gently," she said, "It's going to be a long day and I don't want to be exhausted for tonight."

I thought then I was off the hook. So I leaned back, enjoying the beautiful sight just inches away.

"Are you waiting for instructions and encouragement," I heard.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, went through my mind. That was from another one of my online profiles. I looked up at her as she waved the index cards in the air. I remembered telling her once that goose was a good safeword. Right now I felt like a flock of geese was the only thing that could save me.

The instructions started, Take long slow licks from my taint to my clit, gently tongue fuck me, swirl your tongue around my clit, suck my entire pussy in your mouth and hum, and blow gently on my inner lips. The encouragement followed, sometimes words, sometimes guttural noises, her fingers running thru my hair with an occasional nudge to one side or another and the unmistakable body shift indicating small rolling orgasms were overtaking her.

"Enough," she finally gasped. Putting her hands on either side of my face, she encouraged me to stand before her. "I'm glad that service sub thing seems to be true."

I quietly thought damn what didn't she read about me. That thought was quickly replaced with whoopee; Now it's my turn. Standing, I started to unbutton my jeans but she grabbed my hand. "Oh no, no, no," she said. "That thing is temporarily not to be used. You can voluntarily keep it in your pants or Johni has lent me a cock cage if you lack discipline. The choice is yours. Now go clean all my cum off your face."

When I was done cleaning my face, I went to the kitchen to see what was next. As my hand brushed across Cindy's waist and I let it slowly drop to her tiny round ass I was reminded of the rules.

"You may touch me there but if you get carried away and want anything more than touching I have this." Cindy shook a plexiglass cock cage at me. "So maybe you should behave," she finished.

My brain whirled. I mean if my cock, okay now it's a penis, if my penis was not, how you say, needed, wanted, in play... She said earlier that she didn't want to be exhausted for tonight. Damn, I'm still in trouble.

"Come to the kitchen," she said, "We have company coming over tonight." She gave me detailed instructions on what to do when she was getting cleaned up for tonight's guests. When you're done here come into the bedroom there is stuff to do there too.

I put out the food she had prepared, placed the white wine in a high hat, pulled out both kinds of wine glasses, uncorked, and decanted the red wine. I went to the bedroom; the bed was stripped of its sheets but folded at the foot were some new satin sheets. "Make the bed please," came the instructions from the bathroom. "Open the package on the office chair, I think it's the rainbow bondage rope you ordered without telling me. I hope it's okay that I borrowed it."

I went back to the kitchen to double-check my work. A few minutes later Cindy came out to check my work. "Very good, service sub," she said.

Cindy had never looked prettier or sexier than she did at that moment dressed as a 50's sex siren. I stood there in awe, kissed her on the forehead, as an appreciative "Wow" escaped my lips.

That is when the doorbell rang.