Nurturing Cindy 05: The Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy upstairs at the Swing Club.
1.7k words
4
8k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sam and Kitty left I spun Cindy around pulled her camisole top up squeezed her breasts so our new found friends could see. I then lifted her skirt and ran my fingers between her legs. That's when I found out Cindy had been to the spa that day. I spun her back around, lifted her chin, looked at her asking "Young Lady,"? She responded with a plaintive "what?"

"Well, two things," I said as I stroked her pussy, "One you are mostly smooth down there; you are also very, very wet. Which one would you like to talk about first."

The words spilled from her mouth; "I got waxed, I'm sorry, I should have asked you first, it's your pussy isn't it."

"No," I said. "It is your pussy, it will always be your pussy. I have been granted unrestricted access but you are allowed to withdraw that offer anytime. I hope from now on that you will ask me my opinion and give it equal weight. But, I am disappointed that I was not included in the decision.

Is it tender and sore"? Cindy nodded yes. "Well, it's not as tender and sore as your ass is going to be for not including me in the decision."

Cindy stomped her feet, "I don't want a spanking"

"Yes, but you need one" I replied, "and not accepting like a big girl what you need will just make the spanking worst."

"Now, about that wetness," I continued. I watch as Cindy turned a bright red. I had not seen that color on her face since the first time we hooked up. "Is there something you would like to confess?"

She shook her head no but I knew that wasn't the truth. "Did you like touching Kitty," She would not answer me. I again asked her the question reassuring her that there was no wrong answer. "Did you like touching Kitty?"

I heard her mumble, "Yes, Sir." "Did you get turned on, did touching Kitty make you this wet?" Again I heard a mumbled, "Yes, Sir."

I pulled Cindy onto my lap, thanked her for telling me the truth, reassured her that we should have no secrets. Then I revealed my own. Remember how I was making sure your computer was not hacked and kept clean. Well, that is true. When I was over there, I also searched your history and found what you were watching on YouPorn and PornHub.

Cindy gasped, "No!"

"Ohhhhh, yes," I said with a dramatic flair. "Tell me, am I not fulfilling your needs, am I not enough for you?"

A tear formed in Cindy's eye. "You are better in bed than anyone before," she said. "But even as a teen, I wondered about being a naughty girl. "Oh, you're going to hate me," she said starting to sob.

I held her tightly and let her work through the conversation in her head. She started to rehash her empty marriage and the even less fulfilling boyfriends before that. I stopped her, "That is in the past," I said, "I want to know what Cindy wants in the future."

She started telling me about her high school years, how she was jealous of all the attention, good or bad, that the "easy" girls got. How she yearned for that kind of attention but was too controlled by her conservative parents to attain that freedom. She turned to me, took a deep whispering breath saying, "I want to be a slut."

"Would you like to start now?" I asked. I was expecting her normal response to this question, a surprised expression, chewing on the lips, eyes cast downwards quickly before looking at me, but that is not what happened.

What I heard was an exuberant yes as she bounced up and down hugging me tightly. I started to look around for Sam and Kitty and spotted them at the juice bar. "Stay here," I said, "I will be right back." I went over and talked to them, asked them if they would like to continue our play upstairs, explained that it was Cindy's first time at a club. I asked if they would be interested. They were.

I grabbed two fruit smoothies walked over to Cindy taking her upstairs. At the top of the stairs, she saw Kitty and Sam who told us a clean room would be available in a moment.

I'm not sure what Cindy was expecting, but this place did have a good reputation. The private rooms were kept clean by the staff. Between couples the rooms got clean sheets, everything was wiped down, garbage emptied, room deodorized. Each room had a door that locked but if you wanted to be watched there was a window with roller shades you could keep open.

As we entered the room I spoke. "The good news is that this is her first time. The better news is that she has been wanting this since she was a teenager."

I pulled down the shade walked to Cindy and pulled her skirt up. "She got waxed for the first time today. So really, in a way you two are having a shot at a virgin pussy."

I pulled the skirt back down, undid the zipper in the back letting it fall to the floor, pulled the camisole over her head, and had her kick off her shoes. "Go kiss Kitty," I said. Then Sam and I are going to have our way with you.

The make-out session started where it had left off about 45 minutes before. Except for this time Kitty had full use of her hands and was not completely exhausted from a killer orgasm. When Kitty reached between Cindy's legs I was expecting a shy response, a little flutter of uncertainty, maybe a closing of the legs. What happened instead was Cindy lifting her leg onto the edge of the bed as she pushed Kitty's hand further into her freshly waxed coochie. A few seconds later I saw Cindy's legs buckle before Kitty slowly lowered her onto the bed.

Kitty wasted no time getting her face between Cindy's thighs and started to eat her sweet pussy. In my dreams, this would be when I held Cindy's legs up and apart to allow easy access. I didn't need that part. Cindy pulled both of her knees up and gave Kitty all the access she needed. It only took about a half a minute before Cindy was pounding her fists on the bed and screaming instructions. I had never heard her so sexually demanding in my life; it was music to my ears.

When Cindy was laying on the bed, recovering from the oral assault, gasping for air, and shivering from aftershocks, Sam, Kitty and I conspired together for our next offensive.

"Is that all" Cindy finally asked?

I looked at her and said "No." "Knees, now." Cindy familiar with the instruction came over knelt in front of me undoing my pants. "Him too," I growled and Cindy smiled as she fished Sam's cock out of his pants.

She looked at me, smirked, gave me a little bratty head bob, turned to Sam, and without hesitation started to suck his cock with gusto. I grabbed her hair, turned her towards me sliding my cock into her waiting mouth. She switched back and forth until we were both steel hard.

Picking Cindy up by the arms, I fell back unto a chair and pulled her on top of my lap entering her from behind. Grabbing her hips I bounced her up and down on my erection until I was balls deep inside her.

Pulling on her hair I said, "Give Sam a thank you blow job for letting you play with his wife. Don't be shy, I want to hear slurping, and gurgling, and I want you to swallow his load."

I don't think those instructions were necessary. She grabbed Sam's cock slid her lips around the head and down the shaft that she stroked with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. I had gotten the same treatment from her before, but I always had my eyes closed. Watching her sucking cock was amazing.

She was mesmerized; there was little else in her life at that moment than the cock in her mouth. I didn't need the physical stimulation of her bouncing up and down on my cock. The simple sight of her being so cock drunk made me throb inside of her.

Kitty fell to her knees and mostly watched as Cindy sucked on her husband's cock. Occasionally when Cindy had to come up for air Kitty would get in a short suck or a few licks but Cindy invariably and greedily took Sam's cock from her as soon as she caught her breath.

There was one wanton slut in this room and three very surprised folks just along for the ride. Soon Sam started to tense, one knee locked up and only his toes from the other leg touched the floor. He grabbed Cindy by the head and held her still with just the tip of his cock in her mouth. His juice wasn't going to shoot down her throat without first coating her tongue.

I saw Cindy start to swallow, then gurgle, then some cum escape from her lips onto her chin. Sam withdrew his cock, stroked it a few times leaving one last blast of cum across Cindy's cheek. Kitty wasted no time coming to the rescue. She licked the cum off of Cindy's chin and cheek and then kissed her passionately sharing her husband's taste.

I lifted Cindy by the hips and slammed my cock into her just a few times before I emptied my balls deep inside her. Lifting her off my cock I slid out from underneath her and sat her back onto the chair. Kitty lifted Cindy's legs over her shoulders, buried her face back into her quim again licking the cum out of her pussy as Cindy had her final orgasm for the night.

After catching her breath Cindy looked at me and said, "I'm done."

"No, your not," I replied, you still need to eat some pussy.

She raised her head and smiled.