Nurturing Cindy 07: Turning Point Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy continues exploring.
1.1k words
4.85
2.1k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when the doorbell rang.

As I stood up to answer the door Cindy pointed at me, then at the chair, indicating I should sit. I could not see who was at the door but the greetings and giggles I heard suggested that they were not strangers. I heard Cindy say "oops, I forgot, let me go get it," she circled back into her living room, grabbed her computer tablet going back into the entrance hall.

"Got it?" Cindy said.

"Got it," I heard another feminine voice say finishing with, "let's do this."

Around the corner came Cindy, with Kitty and Sam who we had met at the club a few weeks ago. Sam sat in a chair as Cindy and Kitty circled around the back of the chair I was sitting in. On the tablet screen Kitty's FetLife profile. The default pic was of Kitty dressed in leather and wearing stiletto heels. Damn you Fetlife, I thought. Cindy was nice enough to point out the word 'switch' at the top of the page.

I was made to read Kitty's profile aloud. The gist of the profile was that she and Sam always played together. It was a hybrid relationship. Kitty was submissive to Sam and enjoyed bisexual activity in this context with Sam directing. She was dominant with other men and they got to play with Kitty in a Stag/Vixen relationship if, and only if, they served her in a submissive role.

Kitty admonished me, "I understand that you have been searching Cindy's computer usage and using it against her."

"No, no, that's not true...it's, it's, it's," I said, stumbling over an attempted excuse.

"Shush," said Kitty as she placed her hand across my mouth.

"I just, I."

"I said shush. If you behave and do exactly as I say we have already decided that you will be forgiven."

"Yes," said Cindy. "A new start with me."

Cindy's face glowed with a slight blush. A smile replaced the former lip chewing. Her eyes squinted a little, got larger, then seemed to sparkle.

"Are you ready to start," asked Kitty.

I nodded affirmatively.

"Oh, you must use words." Ordered Kitty. "You must also address me as Ms. Kitty"

"Yes, Ms. Kitty," I murmured.

"Good," she said. Handing me a bag she told me to go change.

I took the bag into the bedroom, a note on top gave specific instructions. But unnecessary instructions as it was only a pair of spandex boxer shorts, two things that resembled french cuffs from a tuxedo shirt, and pair of something for my feet halfway between an ankle sock and a bedroom slipper.

I went back into the room where Kitty inspected me.

Oh, I guess for long-time readers it is time to fill you all in on some of that physical stuff most people start with. I have a penis the size of a baby's arm...no, that's not true. I am 63 and retired and half-way between dadbod and studmuffin. Okay, the studmuffin part isn't true either; but I have recently started bicycling again and I am firming up a little. I lost the spare tire and sometimes when I flex you can see some muscle definition. Most of the time when I flex I just get a cramp.

Cindy is 32. Yes, I'm robbing the cradle. As alluded to before she is petite and dainty with a pale complexion. She has this innocent round face with celadon colored eyes and a slightly broad nose. Topping this off is a light brown mop of hair that she continually tries to straighten much to my bafflement.

Okay, back to the important stuff. As Kitty inspected me she rubbed my chest looked at Cindy and said, "Not bad for an old man."

Reaching into her coat pocket she pulled out a bow tie and fastened it around my neck. "You should consider this a collar for tonight, do you understand?"

"Yupp," I quipped. That is when I felt the sharp sting of a stiletto pushing into the top of my foot.

She squinted and snarled, "You should consider this a collar for tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Kitty," I humbly replied.

She turned on her heel, stepped away from me saying, "I guess its time for me to get ready now." She unbelted her coat and let it slide off her shoulders, falling to the floor. Holy TV show, it's Xena Warrior Princess dressed as a June Cleaver.

There was a conspiracy afoot.

"Cindy told me you like shirt dresses."

I nodded, completely dumbfounded by what was in front of me. Yes, it was a shirtdress; it had buttons from the top to the bottom. Some of them were actually used. Mostly, it was held together by a wide belt.

"And lace top stockings." Ms. Kitty continued as she pulled the dress open just enough to show me.

By now, I was concentrating on not drooling.

Fingering the beads that surrounded her neck, Ms. Kitty cooed. "Is this the kind of Pearl Necklace you were thinking about tonight?"

Okay, that double entendre was just not needed. Appreciated, yes; needed, no.

"Now be a good subby and hang up my coat" The change in her voice was unmistakable, and I complied immediately. As I walked towards the closet I remembered Sam was there too. He looked up over the magazine he found to read and smiled.

Cindy joined the fray with a quiet, "Umm, subby."

Ms. Kitty whispered in her ear. Seconds later I heard Cindy again saying, "Subby." This time her voice was full of authority.

Remembering the stiletto heels of Ms. Kitty I answered, "Yes, Ms. Cindy"

"Isn't it time you feed our guests? Have you forgotten your manners? I rushed to the kitchen, brought out what Cindy called canapes but looked like fancy crackers and cheese to me. Then I made sure everyone had wine.

I was sitting on the floor; Sam, Kitty, and Cindy sat in front of me on the sofa recalling our night at the club. When I tried to join the conversation I was reminded of my role tonight. Occasionally either Cindy or Kitty would lean over and whisper something to the other, sometimes inducing giggles.

Then the familiar occurred, I saw Cindy look down chew her lip but then very carefully put her hand on Kitty's bare thigh. Kitty put her hand on Cindy's, kissed her on the cheek, and then slide both of their hands higher on Kitty's leg. Kitty then reached over, cupped her hand over Cindy's cheek, and turning her head gently kissed Cindy.

Cindy blushed, stood up, took Kitty's hand, begging her to a standing position. "Shall we retire to the bedroom she asked inquisitively," Kitty smiled as they walked towards the bedroom. Cindy leaned into her and said, "tonight it's my turn."

As they reached the door Ms. Kitty turned to Sam saying, "Sam, you may join us." Then she turned to me and said, "You too subby, but you may only watch.