NYC The Fateful 48 Hours

Story Info
New partners in an open marriage driven by massive wealth.
13k words
4.5
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NYC - 48 FATEFUL HOURS

Background

This is the continuation of a series dealing with a husband and wife, Jake and Toni, in their efforts to assist their team to raise significant millions of funds on the NYSE for the company Consult Co Inc as an IPO. Consult Co Inc had been built up over a twelve-year period from the dreams of six college students to a multimillion turnover unlisted conglomerate that now was busting for new capital to jump that massive hurdle into being an international service provider in the resources industry.

With a no limits end justifies the means approach and becoming members of a highly sophisticated and wealthy group of people, all of which were members of a super-secret swingers club in NYC, they had made giant strides and were on the cusp of financial success and closure of their capital raising.

Jake and Toni had been pushed into accepting an open marriage, with both openly courting others into their beds in their desires to achieve for themselves, their two girls and the team back in Houston.

The 48 hours is a long time for Toni

It was midday Sunday and Toni was enjoying her first coffee from their machine in their suite on Times Square. Sun was streaming through the windows, with the fine curtains providing little resistance to the strength of the light illuminating the room. Despite her late night running a very private poker game for a family of high wealth Argentinians, Toni was really upbeat and happy over how her life was progressing, although somewhat frustrated by her sex fixated husband. Her own sex life was far from limited and some would say extreme in normal circumstances. But what was happening to Toni and Jake in NYC was at the far end of the spectrum of life on the edge in a crazy place like NYC.

Putting on her short hotel supplied bathrobe she sat into an extremely comfortable lounge chair facing the TV and entertainment unit in their suite aiming to check out the news of the day. She could do what she liked as Jake was off playing golf with Randy (the local head of the swinger's club) against some potential cornerstone investors and she was unlikely to see him at the earliest before sundown. She asked herself mischief, shopping, sex or all of the above?

Holding the control unit in front of her and pointing it towards the Smart TV, she decided if she could see what Jake had been viewing on the internet. While nothing would now surprise her about Jake and his passion for extreme sex after the last few weeks, she was able to track Jake's searching for articles on a buxom blond sex bomb of a woman who was a pro golfer called Page. Her website was particularly interesting in her openly flaunting her sex appeal with revealing shorts and cleaved or tube tops stretching out to hit her golf shots supposedly instructional, while ensuring her assets were well exposed. Delving deeper Toni was able to find more photos of Page in bikinis that just were large enough in the key places to permit the photos to be on the non-porn sections of any website. She was absolutely gorgeous, with a great figure if you liked the more voluptuous of women and was promoting herself as an international qualified golf coach and mentor to the rich and famous.

The penny then dropped.

Randy and Jake were getting coaching lessons from some high-end coach up in the Hamptons over recent days, with as Jake says, "to get my head into the right place and to get my handicap down to scratch".

Toni immediately thought about what head he was referring to, on the shoulders or between his legs. To Toni the answer was obvious.

What else had Jake been watching?

A porn video came to light.

The video reminded her of her this morning after the poker game finished and the last time Toni and Jake had sex on Tuesday. The male actor was a huge blond guy dressed in a suit that was a chauffeur for a private limo company; he attends to the sexual needs of high wealth women after the women's nights out. The last time Toni and Jake had sex was after Toni was dropped off by Thor, a blond muscle minder of a man, post her weekend with the Argentinians. Jake had come around the corner of the corridor leading to Jake and Toni's suite to find Thor and Toni in the doorway of their suite with Toni in a bathrobe kissing Thor and Thor's hand openly massaging Toni's boobs through the gap in her robe. Jake had walked by realising he would get beaten up if he did anything else, but Toni was not impressed Jake made no effort to suggest this was inappropriate from any perspective. All that Jake did was to get Toni to the bidet and shower so he could fuck her without sloppy seconds. Another nail in the coffin of their marriage.

This video was all that Toni needed to convince herself that Jake could not have cared less what this huge man had been obviously doing to Toni, whether by intimidation or otherwise. It was clear that Jake just wanted Toni to be his unpaid prostitute and this prostitute had to put out regardless. To hell with Jake was all Toni could muster under her breath.

One partially redeeming feature to Toni of Jake's attitude was she was getting some absolutely fantastic sex from multiple good-looking well-hung lovers two or three times a day and she was loving it. More please she thought.

She settled down to watch that porn video and her mind wandered to her own blond muscle man. Now she had no qualms about her love making with Thor. She even considered the video was proof that Jake got his "jollies" off seeing Toni's openness to gratuitous sex with men other than himself.

The more she looked the more she realised the similarities, until her own sensations started to take over.

The Memories

Her memories of 3.00am flooded back. She had insisted that Thor see her inside her suite after some hassles down in the carpark of the hotel from some shady characters.

Thor was no gentleman, but he had promised the family that he would see Toni safe into her suite, so he escorted her from the limo through the lobby.

At 3.00am there were very few people around with the exception of "dopesellers" at the entrance to the carpark, a working girl or two in the bar and hotel lobby staff.

The appearance of a massive guy in a suit escorting a stunningly beautiful blond woman in a black slinky dress slit well up her thigh, bouncing her boobs around in a well cleaved blouse suggesting no bra, clinking high heels and expensive diamond jewellery around her neck, on her ears and right ankle was always going to attract eyes. Those eyes followed the two all the way to the lifts and watched intently as they waited impatiently.

Thor subtly nodded to the security cameras.

Once inside the lift away from prying eyes Toni fronted Thor, her boobs fractionally missing the lapels of Thor's suit lapels. She looked at him lustfully and brushed his groin with her hand. He stood still seeing where this was going.

"Do you have time to play for a while? I have been horny all-night thinking about that large cock of yours and what it did to me on Tuesday. Promise no limits. That husband of mine is off enjoying himself up State, so we have my suite to ourselves. Does that opportunity suggest anything to you."

Thor looked up at the security camera and opened the door of the lift, suggesting Toni remain conservative at least for the next few minutes.

Toni opened the door to her suite and grabbed Thor by the lapels of his suit literally pulling him into her web. Her lips met those of Thor as he lifted her up and pushed her against the back of the closed door, with Toni taking the hint to wrap her legs around Thor and pull her groin against his growing erection.

Their tongues snaked in and around each other's mouths as if they were masturbating their mutual sex organs. Her boobs were pressed firmly against his chest as she rotated her hips against his covered cock. Thor felt her warmth against his cock and knew she was flooding between her legs anticipating some hardcore sex.

"Tell me what you want Toni? Where do you want me to get my cock? No limits to me means hard fucking, so know what you are asking for because you are going to get it."

"Any place, anywhere you want and any way you want. Just get on and fuck me."

Keeping her forced against the door he undid the remaining buttons on Toni's blouse and buried his head between those perky breasts, sucking, nibbling, biting, licking ferociously, as Toni tipped her head backwards against the door taking in the sensations that were rushing up and down and through her body, from the tips of her nipples to the edges of her clit and back up through her brain.

To Toni nothing more needed to be said. She wanted Thor to take her, hard, long and often. She wanted to be impaled on Thor's huge cock, driving up and into her pussy, spreading her lips and thighs. She needed to be ravaged by this sex god of a man. Her pussy was throbbing. Her knees were firmly wrapped hard around Thor and were not interested in any relief. She just wanted to get on with being well and truly fucked.

Thor broke his mouth from Toni's chest and pushed her firmly against his covered cock, while he massaged her breasts hard and with some pain. This pain seemed to stimulate Toni more, a message not missed by Thor, as he groped her boobs and twisted her nipples between his fingers.

"We need a mask for you. The darkness will accentuate the passions."

"Come to my bedroom. Whatever you want will be in the drawers."

Thor lifted her onto his shoulders and carried her to the bed where he dropped her unceremoniously legs wide open and boobs on full display.

"Strip, but leave those stocking and high heels on, while I see what you have in those drawers."

He returned between Toni's thighs that were now as wide open as she could stretch exposing an extremely moist pussy that seemed to be twitching in anticipation of what was to come.

"This is your last chance. If you tell me to go ahead your body will be ravaged like you have never experienced and there will be no limits. You will be my slut. You are warned. The word stop does not exist."

"Thor just do me and stop the promises."

Thor used the Velcro straps and attached each arm to the bedhead stretching her shoulders back against the bed. Then her face was covered by a long mask that covered her eyes and down to her nose without limiting her breathing.

He put on the bed the leather whip, scented lube and his smart phone, as he undressed placing his clothes neatly on a side chair.

Lying face down on the bed he proceeded to suck, lick, stimulate and nibble every part of her pussy with his fingers and tongue. His long fingers searched out her g spot and played away, as his tongue lubricated her opening and her rose bud. He waited until she shook and trembled from head to toe with her first of many cums this night and then covered his thumb with lube to allow him to piston his thumb into her anus while his four fingers fucked themselves in her pussy until his hand was buried in her lower holes up to his knuckles. She came again, this time harder and more violently shaking.

Next came the whip being applied to her boobs and the occasional "whap" on the slit, with the end of the whip used as a dildo up her pussy. Whack, whack. More pain and pleasure as she shook with surprise. Her boobs became pink with the whacks. Her pussy strained to produce more moisture.

Thor's cock was the inserted into her mouth as Toni strained to keep his wide cock into her mouth as she sucked him hard. Thor knew Toni would not be able to take much of his cock into her mouth from this angle, so he controlled its penetration just enough to keep her from blacking out. She sucked away like the slut she was. Thor grew to the point it was time to get those hips of hers fucking him.

He put his "beast" at the entrance of her pussy and touched the clit enough to let it know it was time for real action. The pussy seemed to shiver as if to say go ahead and stop teasing.

She was so moist the first 50% of his cock slid in without effort.

He held his phone at her entrance ensuring her tattoo of the devil was on full display and pushed video as he pushed harder and often to get more and more of his cock into the upper reaches of her pussy. The video recorded all the action, the sucking of her pussy trying to draw that gorgeous cock in deeper and her passions as she writhed against the bed.

"Fuck me with that huge cock of yours. Keep going, deeper, harder, just fuck me stupid. Oh that is so gooood..........."

Having got enough video content Thor put his phone down on the bed as he grabbed hold of her hips and plunged harder every thrust to ger his cock ever more into that slut's pussy.

"Just keeping fucking me Thor, I can take it. Just keep going until I collapse."

He did and even after Toni blacked out he kept thrusting until he came with an enormous flood between her legs.

He withdrew his cock so the head was just outside Toni's pussy and took plenty of one shot photographs on his mobile with his cock oozing cum and her pussy leaking. That devil tattoo was in every photo as proof this fuck was not just anyone one of his sluts opening her legs for him.

He went and got her mobile out of her clutch bag and replicated those photos from several angles, so she could relive those moments again and again any time she chose.

The front door of the suite quietly clicked as three of Thor's "guests" entered.

Each disrobed and came to the bedroom to see the "model" stretched out on the bed with her eyes covered and panting heavily from the vigorous sex.

This scene must have been seen many times before as each of the three men knew what to do next.

Wal and Theo sucked on Toni's boobs and used their fingers to play around Toni's pussy and rose bud, while Ambrose operated the video camera. Toni was oblivious to all this as she progressively came around to find she was on her road to her fourth incredible cum for this evening.

Toni had no choice it the matter, but neither did she care. She was enjoying herself immensely.

Wal was the first to put on a ribbed condom over his six-inch cock as he put some lube on its tip. They lifted Toni up as he slid underneath her and focused his cock on her rose bud. Her earlier efforts with Thor, the lube from her own pussy streaming between her legs from Thor and the scented lube all combined perfectly for Wal to have his cock in her easily up to his groin within seconds. Theo stopped sucking and stuck his cock in Toni's mouth that automatically opened and sucked getting his ten-inch cock firm enough to have him cover his cock with another larger condom. Theo lifted Toni's legs over her shoulders and buried his cock to the hilt within seconds. The two then see sawed between themselves as they progressively fucked Toni. By this time all Toni was recognising was more cock down there and time to go again. She was well and truly participated encouraging the two guys to "Fuck me hard. Oh keep going. Please don't stop."

They did not stop until Wal had cum into his condom and Toni was a writhing sex bomb who was asking for "more please. Keep going. Fuck me."

Ambrose handed the camera to Thor as he "stepped up to the plate" for his turn. He did not need stimulus as he had been watching this gorgeous woman being fucked senseless by his mates. He took over from Wal with his own twelve-inch black cock now covered by a huge, ribbed condom. Lifting Toni's legs out as wide as he could stretch, he played with his cock at her entrance and then with one shove drove it as deep as he could knowing she was heavily lubricated.

Theo continued to fuck Toni's anus, while Ambrose drove deep into Toni and Wal sucked and played with her boobs. Toni's senses were now in overdrive overtaking any semblance of control, reasonability or morality.

All played their part as if in some porn movie. The grunts, the passionate noises, the "fuck me hard", the pleasures as they all came was well recorded, even if Toni had little understanding of what was really happening.

Wal, Theo and Ambrose checked out the quality of the recording as Toni briefly slept somewhat overcome by the physicality. The technical quality and reproduction was great, so they handed Thor the agreed $7500 and left after a quick shower.

Thor waited until Toni's breathing returned to normal and then took her into the shower where he held her up and washed her thoroughly. This seemed to help Toni return to somewhat normal even though her pussy, nipples and rose bud were somewhat sore from their over-active attention.

Toni put on her short robe and went out into the lounge room to be greeted by Thor with a big smile and a large coffee.

"You were incredible Toni."

"As were you Thor. Who were those other guys?"

"Best you don't know."

"I realise I said no limit to our sex, so I am not going to complain about their involvement, but I was not expecting others. The sex was fantastic and I am not sorry in the slightest for being so sexual. My only big problem is do I have any issues with my privacy."

"In NYC Toni, you have to live day by day expecting the unexpected. I have to say you should be in the sex business because you are a natural. On the privacy issue, if you knew who they were you would not even ask the question, but I assure you with your mask on in a country of over 300 million people you are totally safe."

"My husband has turned me into a nympho Thor, but no thanks. I have a family and have other plans."

"Ok, but if you want to come up to NYC for a break at any-time I can guarantee you at least forty thousand for the week and if we can get even bigger table poker club going it could easily get to $100,000."

"That is serious money Thor. Let me get down to my girls and think about it for a while and what I could do with that type of money. I will get back to you, but that is a big maybe."

"Two things. I did take a couple of photos on your phone so you can remember our evening together. Second here is an envelope containing your agreed fee. Enjoy. Have got to go now. Trust we see each other again sometime soon."

"It would be a pity if you did not use your considerable talent Toni. If you are interested you could bring up those daughters with you. We always need young talent."

"Thor you are not reading me well. Besides the oldest has not even started high school."

"Sorry. I was over the top. I have to tell you there are a number of mothers with their twenty plus daughters up here on the high-end call girl game.

You will be back."

After Thor left, Toni opened up her phone to see those photos. After seeing their extreme content, she determined she would keep them deep in her phone with a password to keep prying eyes away and for her own private purposes she wanted to have memories so long as they did not come back against her in the future. She opened the envelope to find $12,500 in new $100 bills. But her agreed fee was $10,000 for the poker game as an independent dealer. What was the extra $2,500? Why was he so confident she would be back. She was too tired to think that through.

Back to Reality

The video finished and Toni woke to the reality of where she was and what had probably (but not certainly) happened last night. She was after all "out of this world" for a long-time last night.

The coffee cup was empty, her hand was between her legs where it had obviously enjoyed itself over the last 40 minutes or so of the video and reality struck. Her hand was dripping of her cum, as she placed it to her nose remembering why and how that had come about. She had no shame about being a sexual woman now and she was coming to the view that she should be proud of that rather than being the quiet happy wife type of the Reverend James collection.