NYC The Fateful 48 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you have added a nipple ring. I need to take care I do not cause you pain."

"That depends upon what we want at the moment of pleasure, does it not?"

"You haven't changed; that adventurous spirit still lives within a much more Toni."

"My world has changed me, but I love to make love. Come please cuddle me in bed while we enjoy the peace of our company. Help me undo my zipper. It will be interesting to see your reaction."

The mini skirt joined the blouse on the floor.

"You have kept such a beautiful body. And you have a new tattoo. I like its grin and the pointing of the Devils tail down to your shaven pussy. Testament to something broader?"

"Let us just say I am not the inexperienced young housewife when we first met and played in Vegas."

"Sounds like you enjoy being in that open marriage. If I am not mistaken your pussy is glistening and that devil wants to welcome me into his and your folds."

"How about we get those clothes off and I will show you your path to future enjoyment."

Toni took her time undoing each button, that bow tie, each zipper and playing with the hairs on Roman's huge barrel chest.

She did not miss her eye-to-eye contact and welcomed the point when both had shed the last vestiges of their clothing.

Toni took hold of Roman's left hand and placed it on her right boob. The thumb of the right hand was placed perfectly at the end of the devil's tail and the remaining fingers over her mound.

"Play Roman, play."

She kept her eye-to-eye contact and allowed her body to tell Roman through his hands and her changing pleasurable faces what she loved.

Leaning slightly backwards gave Roman more space, along with Toni widening her legs.

"You have lovely long fingers Roman. My g spot is just a little deeper."

Roman's long fingers buried themselves deeper, as his short fingers found her clit. The juices surrounded his fingers as her pre-cum ensured she was well lubricated.

His left hand gently squeezed her nipple between his fingers as he massaged her right boob.

This was ecstasy for a sexual woman.

Meanwhile Toni was enjoying playing with Roman's ball sack and masturbating his cock. Through her expert fingers it grew back to Toni's memory of a hard broad ten inches of pleasure.

Ten minutes was all Toni could survive with Roman's fingers enjoying total freedom over her privates.

She threw back her head allowing the pleasure to build and build and build, culminating in her body rocking and trembling as she came over his hand.

"Enough of this foreplay. Come and let us make love. Cowgirl of course."

Roman lay back on his bed as Toni broadened her legs, bridged across Roman's body and slid her pussy effortlessly down and over Roman's cock until they hit groin to groin.

She looked deeply into Roman's soul as she read his thoughts and his loving future.

She rocked her body as Roman pushed his hips up driving his cock gently and purposely into her vagina.

They could read each other well as their sensations built on their faces.

Little by little the pace and strength of their movements picked up and that cock explored its way in her ultra-moist pussy. Roman's hands were now on Toni's hips pulling her down more forcefully onto his cock, while Toni played with the hairs on his chest and with the opening around her clit. The droplets of sweat started to form on Roman's brow. Toni had another flush between her legs.

"Are you protected? Have a high sperm count."

"Please cum in my pussy. I am on the pill. No risk."

The next five minutes took Toni back to the honeymoon she had with Jake learning about her lifetime lover and how they could mutually please each other.

The sensations flowed. The manipulation of the muscles. The tenderness and caring of their lovemaking. The gentleness of the touch and the pleasure of their joined juices.

She did not know it, but nature was about to take over and she was going to have a son in nine months.

They came together as if their bodies were in sync. Roman flooded Toni's pussy as those little devils travelled deep into her womb.

Both lay quiet with their hands draped over each other in total trust as they drifted off to sleep, with those little devils doing their job unknown to the lovers.

As the morning sun started to stream through the fine curtains Roman lifted himself gently and carefully from the bed so as not to disturb Toni. Returning from his ablutions he looked over Toni who had kicked off their sheets as they made love. He could not believe how beautiful she was and how soft and smooth was her skin. Her long legs accentuated her shape, with the most delicate of rears and her boobs all belied the fact she had two children.

As he was enjoying the view she woke and looked him with a brilliant smile on her face.

"Good morning lover. Come snuggle up to me" as she rolled over on her side.

Roman joined her snuggled closely to her back kissing her on the neck.

"Oh that's nice. Keep doing it please" as she searched for Roman's hand to put in over her left boob.

Roman took the hint and began playing with her nipple and nipple ring, causing Toni to stir and enjoy the foreplay.

"I take it you enjoyed your view. You like my rear don't you?"

Roman continued to play with that nipple.

"Your legs and rear and are amongst your best features. Firm and soft to touch. With the purring pussy of yours nearby."

Toni moved her left hand back to find Roman was hard and pressed against her back. She felt between her legs to find she was still holding plenty of Roman's cum from last night.

"Something tells me your cock is well and truly awake this morning. Do you think it could be interested in round two?"

"A fact of which I am certain."

Toni lifted her hips and placed Roman's cock at her pussy entrance and pushed back against Roman causing his cock to pass her pussy lips.

Not needing a further invitation Roman seesawed his cock in and out of her pussy coating it considerably with his earlier cum. He continued to enjoy himself as his supply was building up after last night's passion.

"I am a little sore from last night. Do you mind if we try to keep it a quickie?"

Roman was impressed his lady lover was still more than happy to ensure he was satisfied.

"Sure. You place it where you needs it to be."

Toni moved her left hand back to check he was well lubricated and then put his cock against her clit, wiggling herself to help him through her opening.

Once Roman was well ensconced, she pushed back and encouraged Roman to finish between her legs.

The next ten minutes found Roman discovering his lady loved spooning. She came as he again flooded her."

"Morning glories are the best way to start the day."

Roman brought her a coffee from the machine on his bar after she had cleaned up in the bathroom.

She lay on the bed with her legs up and torso resting against the pillow as Roman approached with the coffee.

"This may not be lady-like, but it is not as if you have not seen my pussy in all its glory."

"You have many attractive features Toni and your pussy is one of them."

"If I did not have to get back to my room to check out where Jake is, I would be encouraging you to do some cunnilingus down there. Pussy loves it."

"You are on a promise for next time, whenever that may be."

"And so are you Roman. No rarely is on my lips as far as you are concerned."

They enjoyed their coffees in silence as both thought through the rest of the day.

Toni knew almost certainly what she would confront as she left Roman's suite. The door loudly clicked open in the stillness of the morning with a strange absence of people in the corridor. There was no one around to confront her sparce clothing of an unbuttoned blouse draped across her shoulders, her mini-skirt and shoes. The bed remained unused, the golf clubs still leaning against the bar, her nickers unmoved from the toilet seat and a checkout envelope from the hotel under the front door.

Roman answered the door to his suite post a soft knock.

"I will see you in the foyer in say 90 minutes. I need to clean up and pack. We have a deal."

As Roman was paying at the desk for his stay, Toni sent a text to Jake.

"Am off home. I miss my girls terribly. Say hello to Wendy for me. Toni."

As she closed her phone Toni saw a text from Mat, with an attached photo. "This is Connie and she says she would love to spend some time sailing and sunbaking down in the Gulf country." The photo was a professional quality photo taken of Connie in a very brief string bikini posing on the edge of a pool, bent forward promoting what looked like 38 B's, with her long legs elongated, a well developed tan, short cropped blond hair, green eyes and her smile accentuating a large mouth.

Toni's reply text to Mat was simple in its content, while meaningful in its purpose. "Great news. Give me a call later in the week and we will see what we can organise. She has a fabulous body. Look forward to our next meeting."

Jakes Story

Jake had been keeping a deep secret from Toni since his father died twelve months ago. He had been taken aside by his father's specialist in the quietness of his chambers to be told that his father died of a genetic deficiency that had most probably been passed down to him from Jake's grandfather. When Jakes grandfather passed away there was little known about this health issue, so even his father was unable to get proper health care until it was too late. This genetic deficiency was probably restricted only to male children and the science to date meant that Jake had to get tested immediately. The results came back that Jake did also have that genetic disorder and that was in its early days as to its effects on his body and his mind. The trouble being that Jake's life was definitely going to be cut short and he needed to get on a course of drugs that were experimental, while they reduced the impact of the disorder the end result was going to be the same. It was unlikely there would be a cure in his lifetime.

From that date onwards Jake decided that he would live life to the fullest, keep his problem to himself and drive himself to achieve in ten years to achieve what he would normally seek over twenty or thirty years.

It was in this reality he received that text from Toni at 8.00am on Monday morning seated in the lounge of the company's new apartment drinking his coffee.

There were no feelings of remorse as he was hugged from behind by Wendy while she kissed his neck and nibbled his ear.

His reply was equally brief and meaningful.

"Have a good flight. Jake."

Wendy's hand wandered across his hairy chest and down to his cock, as his cock grew from anticipation to continue his love sessions with Mike, Wendy and Page.

"Wendy and Mike are making out sixty niners. How about we join them? We have been together for two months now and this is going to be our first foursome?"

NYC is too big to be changed by our Jake, but Jake is going to give it one heck of a go.