NYC The Fateful 48 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent released his hold on those beautiful boobs and headed for the door.

Mat kissed Toni gently on the lips and let his hand drift across her rear. A subtle promise.

Toni responded with a seductive smile, a wink and her mobile number on a piece of hotel stationary. "Look forward to seeing you and maybe your wife soon?"

All she got was "Yes".

After the guy's left Sin texted Suzanne to come up. "You need to know and organize around it that Suzanne absolutely hates Trent. She finds him gross, creepy and far too rough. I keep telling her that is part of the business we are in, but that does not come across well with Suzanne."

The chat with Suzanne was brief as Toni received a text from Jake letting her know that he wanted her to get organized for a high-end restaurant meal tonight in one of NYC's top private restaurants. The text ended "we are being wined and dined by our new executive chairman. Leave hotel around 5.45pm for 6.00pm. Dress sophisticated sexy for high end society. See you soon. Bye."

Suzanne and Sin were heading in the direction of the bedroom arm in arm as Toni closed the door.

The New Chairman

Tonight was supposed to be just Jake and Toni's special Sunday night seeing off almost ten days of frenetic "fund raising" activities in NYC. Now Jake is going away from his promise of "just for us. A promise of luxury and pleasure" is out and more of the "same old same old".

Toni thought if that is what it is then it is going to be a me night and Jake can do whatever he wants, but I am going to do what I want and if Jake does not like it, then tough. If he thinks he is going to get between my legs tonight after this little effort, he has got to be crazy.

Getting to the end of her wardrobe having been away from home for virtually two weeks, Toni reviewed what was left that may suit and is consistent with her "me night" attitude. Her mind settled on the "sophisticate sexy for a high-end society restaurant" and put her choices on the bed, then culled and held them against her for a mirror checkout.

"Perfect. Shower time."

Toni was doing her make up dressed only in her bathrobe as Jake burst through the door of their suite, golf clubs slung over his shoulder with a beaming smile on his face. "You would be proud of me honey. I lost by one stroke on the final hole to Randy and his client Emile with a seventy four total two over par and then signed Emile's group up for another five million dollars into Consult Co Inc. It took a lot of effort to lose by one stroke on the last hole without Emile realising. That was good coaching."

"Give me a kiss."

"Now husband, you were supposed to be taking me to a special night of food, wine, entertainment and pleasure and we are now having to entertain your new Chairman. You have lost a lot of "browny points" so don't press your luck. There is the shower, so get moving or we are going to be late again."

By the time Jake was in his Boss dark blue suit and Polo blue tie, Toni had changed her outfit twice before settling on a glossy white silk short-sleeved blouse with buttons starting below her boobs line, black mid-thigh length figure hugging skirt with slit up her left thigh to just below the groin, fine mesh black hold-up stockings with a vine pattern up the back of her leg and black pumps. The jewellery was simple diamond earrings, a small silver chain around her right ankle and that long blue semi-precious stone pendant given to her by Sin dangling between her boobs. Her only underwear was added last with a mesh black pair of nickers slid up her legs, but not covering her tattoo. The outfit was complete with a glossy black Guess clutch-bag and her ever so flexible electric blue mid length jacket.

"You look beautiful as always, sophisticated and sexy."

"Hands off the merchandise Jake until you earn the right again."

"I guess you are pissed off with me?"

"Yes, bigtime and let us say I am going to order the most expensive courses on the menu, the best wine that is on the wine list and flirt outrageously with your Chairman, while I am being the perfect hostess. Take the hint."

The taxi to the restaurant was tense, quiet and strangely not traffic delayed.

The restaurant was at the super high-end traditional old school, supported by the doorman dressed as if he was at the Strand in London, the doors heavy thick glass, the lighting strong and the ambiance classy to luxuriant. Brilliant old masters adorned the walls, the curtains all heavy brocade, the tables classic oak and the tables dressed to perfection with shining silverware and sparkling glasses.

We were taken to the bar to await our host.

"Moet please." The barman was effective, efficient and listened. He was spruced up, slicked down and smooth with his white vest and black bow tie.

Toni looked around the bar and out to the restaurant taking in the scene. Here NYC finest were arriving in their expensive suits, fashionable dresses flashing respectable cleavage and diamonds aplenty.

Exactly on time two men approached Toni and Jake from their rear. Toni was part seated on a bar stool with her left leg well exposed due to the slit on her dress, while she surveyed and read the overall picture being created in the restaurant.

She was startled by two familiar voices.

Turning around in her chair and standing did allow more of that left leg to be exposed up to the line of the top of her stockings. This was instantly corrected as her dress slipped back to normal.

Here was Mike the CEO of Consult Co Inc, together with another tall handsome and more mature man dressed to perfection in a black dinner suit, white bow tie and classic flip collar white dress shirt.

The effect was instantaneous with her trademark smile and outstretched hand to greet their host. Then it sunk in. This darling man was Roman, the man she sexually enjoyed herself with in Las Vegas some months before and who wanted her to be his professional companion. His face showed no expression other than polite appreciation. His eyes showed he knew and recognised her, but as a gentleman in withholding that fact.

"Jake is this beautiful woman your wife Toni? She is delightful, bouncy, confident."

Jake and Mike interrupted to introduce Roman.

Going through the normal formalities and pleasantries was so easy and within no time the four were being seated in a table for four. Toni was seated between Jake and Roman.

"The best selections here over the years I have been coming are in the red meats, followed by a great selection of Chilean and Argentinian red wines."

Each selected some prime beef, with Toni recommended the roast consistent with that by Roman.

"Excellent choices by all. May I choose a Malbec that I know is big and fruity?"

All nodded, so the sommelier knew exactly Roman's thinking and disappeared to bring back a superb twenty-year old wine that breathed flavour and body.

From the flowing conversation it was clear that Mike was up to sign documents related to the IPO and more interestingly to Toni, agree and settle the acquisition of a long-term lease over a large apartment at the edge of the business district that was to be Consult Co Inc's representative office and occasional accommodation for employees and guests.

Mike and Jake excused themselves to talk over one aspect of the lease while Toni and Roman were left on their own at the table.

Toni bent forward giving Roman a good look down her cleavage as she quietly uttered "Roman, I want to thank you for being discrete about our previous meetings in Las Vegas. You were a true gentleman."

"Darling Toni that is between you and I and that is where it shall remain. That is our business. Agreed?"

"Yes."

Toni put her hand over roman's and looked him in the eyes with a gentle appreciative if somewhat seductive smile.

"Fine. Do you love the Opera? If you do, I would welcome your company tonight at the Metropolitan to see La Boheme?"

Toni could sense she was being set up again by Jake, but so what after he spoilt her planned romantic evening and besides this man is a handsome gentleman. "Roman, that would be superb after today's turmoil, but what about the guys? I have been to a few Operas with my girlfriends in Houston and La Boheme is my favourite. Toni hates Opera being more of a cabaret buff."

"I am sure Mike wants to catch up with Jake and he has other plans tonight from what we talked about this afternoon. I have two tickets and we will need to leave about 7.30pm to get our seats."

Toni by now was in her best flirting mood, bending across to touch Roman's hand again to give him another look down her ample cleavage and to work on renewing their close friendship down in Las Vegas.

"I have always regretted we could not meet again after Las Vegas, so this sounds like a great idea. I do love that Opera love story. When Jake gets back to the table I will get his OK. Tell me the truth, when you say Jake and Mike have plans, what do you mean?"

"I am pretty sure you realise that Mike is a player. Back at that apartment we were looking at there was this tall leggy blond lady who Jake said is his personal assistant. She had done the checking on all the details. Her name was Wendy and she gave me her card. I get the impression from the way she was reacting to Mike and Jake, she was close if you know what I mean. At one point I did hear her say that she knew of a great disco that they could get access to later tonight."

There was no way that Toni was going to say what she really thought. She had her thoughts that were well past suspicions. She believed Jake had set her up with Roman and that he and Mike were going out on the town tonight with some blond named Wendy and from her background on Mike, they were not going to only be dancing.

"Fine. So be it. Sounds like we are going to enjoy a fabulous Opera at the premium Opera-house in the USA with the most incredible costumes. The guys can go jump for all I care. Just give me five minutes before we have to leave, so I can freshen up."

Eventually Jake and Mike got back as the food was served.

Her timing was perfect when she waited for Jake to put some food in his mouth when she asked "Darling, Roman has just invited me to the Opera tonight to see La Boheme. I would love to see that Opera here in NYC. It should be special. Do you mind if I accept? Roman says you may have plans anyway?"

Jake looked at Mike and Mike glanced back. She did not need to know more. It was obvious what their looks meant. They did have plans and they had set her up.

"Sure honey. I know you love Opera and I don't see why not. In NYC at the Metropolitan, it should be incredible. If that is what you want to do, please enjoy yourselves. Mike and I want to talk over a few things, so we can do so at leisure."

Mike looked at Roman, sipped more of that great Malbec while suggesting "I suggest this is a Consult Co Inc event, so leave the TAB to me and I will put through as a company expense. You guys can leave when you want, while we can finish off and maybe enjoy the bar here for a while. It is Sunday night so things are quiet and we can get some work done."

Roman looked at Toni as she nodded finishing her meal. She downed the balance of her Malbec and headed off to the ladies leaving the men to talk over their business.

Her instincts told Toni to look back at the table they had just vacated in time to see Mike on the mobile seemingly following up a lead.

Toni and Roman passed the maître di and were escorted into his private office near the front door.

"Toni this man Joseph is my closest friend on earth. I trust him and he me after we have known each other for over 40 years. He organised those tickets for us at the Opera."

Toni had no hesitation in giving Joseph a huge hug as a warm thank you.

"If you ever have any problems or are intimidated here in NYC, Joseph is your rock and go to man."

"Any time, day or night and anywhere in NYC."

Joseph was a charming gentleman like Roman.

The chat went on until Joseph called for a limo to collect Toni and Roman.

Leaving the office she knew what that phone call by Mike meant so she firmly held onto Roman's arm as they went through those large glass doors into a new future.

After a brief wait Toni was about to get into their limo roughly twenty five metres away from the restaurant front door as she saw Wendy, her (supposed) friend and compatriot from Cancun getting out of another cab with a voluptuous blond that looked very much like Page, the golf professional and mentor she suspected had been giving "lessons" to Jake on getting his "head" in the right position. The two blonds walked straight to the front door of the restaurant Toni and Roman had recently left and turned into the bar.

She shuffled across the seat and leaned against Roman with a tear in her eye. She held Roman's hand and put over her left leg where the split was in her dress, giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"You look suddenly sad about something?"

"Roman I am sorry about that moment. I was just confronted with a reality. NYC is a place that is easy to both love and hate at the same time. There will be no more tears. Let us talk about La Boheme and why I love it so much."

The trip to the front door of the Opera House was full of laughter and subtleties, with Toni running through her favourite scenes and ignoring Roman's hand well entrenched on her leg.

Their seats were excellent as Joseph had suggested looking down on the stage and having a full 180 degree viewing of the performers. At the Met, the costumes for La Boheme are not as spectacular as many of the other big operas, but what they lack in contextual presentation the performance and the passionate romantic scenes are more than compensating.

Roman saw the most appealing sides of Toni as she smiled, laughed, cried and clapped furiously through the performance. It was a captivating, enthusiastic and marvellous way to spend an evening with a stunningly beautiful woman. She held his hand through the entire two halves allowing him to feel what Toni was providing as feedback as she reacted to the performers on stage.

"Roman, that was an absolutely marvellous production. I will remember that for the rest of my life. Back in Houston we are Opera buffs, but that was just world class theatre. A perfect way to enjoy NYC and your company. Thank you ever so much for the invite."

"Toni the night is still young. How do you feel about a coffee somewhere quiet where we can chat?"

"Fine by me."

"I believe we are staying at the same hotel on Times Square. They have a great coffee barista there."

The Proposal

Each found the other as delightful company. The conversation flowed well for over an hour as each sought out more of the other and their intentions. Roman needed to know how committed Toni was to the development of the Foundation in Texas and Toni wanted to know about would Roman honour the obligation of the Directors of Consult Co Inc to financially support the Foundation from its establishment and over the initial years.

"Do you ever think about that proposal I made to you in Las Vegas?"

"Yes, I have on occasions when family gives me a few moments to myself. There were plenty of attractions in that proposal for me and truth is we maybe should talk about it a bit more. Things between me and Jake have changed as you can readily perceive and that brings me to have to think more about my future and that of my two girls than ever before."

"Here is what I am suggesting. I am totally flexible and want your feedback as to how it could work. Is that OK if we talk about it now?"

A nod from Toni was all Roman needed.

"I desperately need a female companion to attend business functions with me, be my private assistant, organise matters for me and to be my lover. I have no desire to marry again, but need someone who cares about me and what I do as a philanthropist and a businessman. This would not be a full-time task as I do travel extensively. You would not need to go out of Texas, unless you so choose. You would be able to dedicate a lot of your time to the management of the Foundation. We can work on the details as we go and if you wish we could have the arrangement on a monthly basis as a trial to see if it works and how we can make it work.

I was thinking that my private company would pay you $10,000 per month, plus any expenses for your time. As we would combine the promotion of Consult Co Inc with the Foundation fund raisers, I would donate to the Houston chapter $100,000 for each dollar we can drive up the share price of Consult Co Inc on the NYSE, determined on a monthly basis. As I own five million shares in Consult Co. Inc I have a vested interest in making that effort. In order to get the Foundation established in Houston I would loan the Foundation $100,000 and that would be repayable within twelve months.

I am happy to put that in writing if you so wish."

"Roman that is very generous and I am astounded how confident in me you are to make such an offer. I do need to think that proposal through carefully and what it means to me and my family."

"I leave that with you and look forward to your thoughts."

"One matter in my mind is Jake. I am not going to talk over with him what you have just said, but I need to satisfy myself about where Jake is heading. What room are you in? If he is not back in our suite I am certain what that means. May I call you?"

"Because Jake and I were planning meetings I booked a suite two rooms down from you on the same floor."

They both paused allowing their thinking to progress as they finished their coffees.

"Do you mind but I suggest I need to go to my suite and think."

Toni was happy to share a lift with Roman with his hand on her back. She kissed him gently on the cheek as she opened the door to her suite and Roman went to his.

There was no Jake in the suite. As Toni progressed to the bathroom it was obvious nothing had been disturbed. Jake had not come home to her in her hour of doubt.

She stood looking at herself in the mirror for what seemed like an eternity while she pondered what should be her next move and what she could say to Roman. A cold glass of water allowed reality to sink in and for her to examine her options both tonight and in the future. She knew deep down whatever decisions she made it would be foolish to treat these as revenge, as tempting as that may be. Once made such decisions would be irreversible.

She made one and could defer the rest.

Taking off her jacket, undoing two more buttons on her blouse, freshening her make up and her hair and leaving her nickers on the toilet seat, she collected from their bar fridge a chilled bottle of champers and two flutes before grabbing her door key and venturing two doors down.

Roman heard the knock on the door and seeing it was Toni through the view hole, opened the door to "I thought we may want to work on the lover bit before we potentially jumped into the next step."

Roman smiled broadly as he embraced Toni passionately.

Nothing more needed to be said as they walked shoulder to shoulder to his bedroom.

"We have plenty of time for foreplay and my memory is you loved cowgirl."

"And you loved to spoon."

"How about we try them all, but it may take us six months?"

"Fine."

Roman and Toni knew there was no hurry. There was no rushing to the bed tearing off clothes as they went, followed by frenetic sexual energy and lust. Theirs was a loving relationship that would grow as the weeks and months passed, supplemented by caring sex and attention to each other's needs.

Roman took his time slowing undoing the few buttons remaining that required attention. His hands slipped beneath the blouse to find those soft wonderful boobs and her firm nipples. They caressed and gently slipped over the nipples, sending shivers down throughout Toni's torso.