NYC The Fateful 48 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her peace was broken by her mobile ring tone.

"Hi Toni. It is Sin here. Am going to have lunch with a couple of our major sponsors and need to introduce you quickly to Suzanne. Any chance you could throw on some clothes and join us in say 45 minutes?"

"Yes sure can."

"Oh and importantly wear something super sexy."

The phone went dead before Toni could ask any further questions. She would have to do exactly as agreed and wing it.

She remembered Thor's words "In NYC you live to expect the unexpected."

She buried those photos in her phone and went to her wardrobe to choose for her next seduction.

Abandoned Wives Foundation meeting in Sin's suite

Within forty-five minutes Toni knocked on Sin's suite door to be greeted by Sin loosely dressed in a long white silk jump suit with gold pumps and a gold belt. The front was deeply cleaved well down past the bottom of her boobs, suggesting no bra as her two "girls" were being prominently displayed with a modicum of silk cover. Down her cleavage was a long diamond pendant of the swinger's club. Suzanne was behind her, considerably more conservatively dressed in a long black and slight white striped jacket style of dress that ended mid-thigh, showing enough of the roundness of her breasts to indicate she was a sexually aware woman. She was a true redhead with around 38c breasts, green eyes and green jade earrings and the clearest of silky white skin. Suzanne would turn the head of any American male.

"We have two minutes because Suzanne is off to catch up with family over lunch downtown. I just wanted to introduce you two. Suzanne is my closest friend in this world. I love her dearly, but she is wanting to move out of NYC for private reasons and Houston is where she has other cousins and relatives. In setting up the Foundation in Texas I was going to suggest Suzanne be one of your first key execs.

Suzanne maybe if you finish early, you could join us back here to get more familiar?"

Suzanne provided the sweetest of smiles, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "I do love her dearly, but she is a bit of a control freak" as she brushed past and out the door.

"Sin you look stunning as always. These two sponsors of yours are going to find you entrancing and possibly have other feelings?"

"These two guys are stepbrothers who we are trying to sign up for a major upgrade of their support. Their company has been using the services of some of our girls now for around 12 months, but now they are doing a major marketing program and that includes Texas, which is where you come in."

Sin stepped back and got Toni to do the model presentation, eying Toni over for any faults she could quickly correct.

Toni had a mid-length electric blue jacket covering her down to mid waist. Below that was a black satin flouncy edged mini skirt to midthigh that rode up every time she twisted her body flashing her long slender legs up to the edge of her mesh black nickers. Once she opened her jacket Toni had a black lace and mesh stretch halter neck camisole that clung to her figure and her boobs, with the lace sections just covering her nipples that were prominently displaying themselves due to no bra. On her feet were standard silver embossed heels. Minimal make up, swingers club earrings and anklet on her right foot, all combined completed the picture of a young cool modern sexually aware woman.

"Your legs are your best feature, so you need to show them more, maybe with slits. You need a long pendant that swings between your boobs to force the guy's attention to those perky breasts. Wait and I will get you one. We have five minutes at most. You need to make an impression with these two if we are to get them signed up as major sponsors for your Houston chapter."

Sin returned with a long silver chain together with a pendant sporting a large blue semi-precious stone. It flashed perfectly as it swung between Toni's lace covered nipples. Sin let her hands roam across Toni's chest as she let the pendant swing loose giving Toni some little tremors as her body reacted to this sensual touching.

"You look good enough to eat. But until then, I will do the money talking and Mat is your target. The girls tell me he is a player, so working your charms will go a long way."

The internal phone rang breaking the silence and the moment.

Sin hurried to the phone with her boobs bouncing freely.

"The guys are here. Security is sending them up. We should greet them at the door."

The knock signalled their arrival.

Trent was first through the door. He was maybe five feet ten, dark complexion and wavy black hair, heavy frame, immaculately dressed in cream slacks, white shirt and blue black blazer. He instantly gave the impression of a confident businessman, impressive and focused.

"You look stunning as always Sin" as he gave her the warmest of hugs with his long arms strongly pulling Sin tight to his body."

Mat was so different as a stepbrother, at least six foot six, with spruced blond locks well down past his collar, black slacks and an islander patterned short sleeve shirt opened at the neck several buttons down sporting his hairy chest, bronzed and ever so good looking.

"You must be Toni. Sin said you would be coming; she is correct as you are beautiful" as he extended his huge hand out as a greeting.

Lunch was a salad served by inhouse hotel staff with a fruity chardonnay and finished off with a selection of sorbets. This suited the chat as it was light and airy exploring our knowledge of Houston and the business community and our connections.

Once the hotel staff left the real business conversations flowed and Sin became less conservative in her demeanour and conversation. The men were being more open in their questions about the Foundation's lady support team and the glances over Sin and Toni's boobs.

"What people can you introduce us to, how do we achieve those meetings, special events, pool parties, costs of these events and the Foundation's staffing?"

Thirty minutes of hard business grilling followed.

Eventually Trent was satisfied with the answers he and Mat received "OK we can do a deal here. Let Sin and I go over the paperwork in your office Sin; Toni and Mat can go over the staffing while we chat."

Trent rose and gentlemanly pulled back Sin's chair checking out her well exposed boobs from above. His strong right hand supported her back as she rose and it slipped down to her rear as they walked towards Sin's office in the suite. He had obviously enjoyed her charms before with Sin seemingly enjoying the attention as she was escorted away showing no interest in having his hand move more conservatively.

"Let us go to the lounge and I can show you photos of our ladies and answer any of your questions."

As she took off her jacket to Mat's considerable pleasure, "Come sit next to me so we can browse through their photos together."

Toni's nipples were straining against the fine mesh of the lace cover and her short mini rode up to show off her long well exercised legs.

To do this, Toni had Mat sit very close to her as she booted up her phone and began to present the photos responding to Mat's questions on each of the twenty ladies. Each lady had three photos on her phone. One in cocktail attire, one in a bikini and the third a more intimate photo usually in lingerie.

"You say all these women are abandoned by their husbands or divorced. Each is beautiful in their own way and no doubt would be attractive to different guys who would want to have sex with them. There are no issues with STDs or their times they would be available?"

"Yes we guarantee that they will be there for your purposes as and when you need them. The only exceptions of course would be if they were to be unwell or the wrong time of the month. Then we would agree substitutes. No STD's and they are regularly tested to make sure."

"There are two photos that seem to be highly quality. Flick back please. Yes, that one and the next. They are both very attractive more mature women. The two younger women are over 18?"

"These two are my closest friends and we got professional shots done. The first woman is over six foot tall; all legs as you can see. Her husband got his secretary pregnant and did some shady deals that got him into hot water with the mob. About 12 months ago he and his secretary went State's evidence and disappeared under FBI protection. The second woman is five feet tall; a cuddly loveable and super fun-loving person. Her husband used to beat her up until he died of cancer. Both need financial help and from the parties we have attended love their sex. The two younger women have both turned twenty-two and their husbands unfortunately died in Afghanistan, leaving them with big mortgages and bubs to feed."

"You did not show me any photos of yourself. You even now have a wedding ring on your finger."

"I am available like all these women, but I was intending to be the very rare substitute or if we were short-handed for any event. The Foundation needs management and that cannot be done with me off enjoying myself. Yes, I am married, but my husband and I have an open marriage and lately we probably have more sex with others than we do as a couple. Sometimes we swap partners or participate more broadly, like in threesomes. I love sex and am willing to play."

"Show me photos of yourself then."

Toni flicked through the usual three.

"Any more?"

Toni then showed ten photos in different poses that she had professionally taken in Vegas. She looked straight into Mat's eyes wanting him and searching for his acquiescence.

"Can you guess my favourites? Look here at photo five, with one of me playing with my boobs and my nipples standing out like mountains. To take that one the photographer enjoyed herself with ice blocks.

Photo ten with me spread out wide star shaped with the smallest of mesh g strings, flashing my best feature, those long slender legs."

"You have a great body Toni. Those legs go on forever. The photographer is special. Anything more adventurous in the photos?"

Toni turned slightly sideways and placed her hand on his left leg half-way to his groin. "There are, but are you a player Mat? And if I show you them with you promise to keep this private?"

Mat returned the favour by placing his left hand on her leg roughly the same distance from her pussy.

The photos progressively became steamier and the remnants of clothing disappearing completely to present fully naked shots of Toni's body all displayed in a provocative set of poses, angles and lighting.

"Well, are you a player Mat?"

Mat moved his hand between Toni's legs searching for the edge of her nickers. Toni opened her legs wider allowing Mat ease of access as he gently massaged her clit through her nickers. Toni moved her hand over his pants covered cock to find an impressive mound that she squeezed gently but firmly.

"I will show you one more inf you are a player?"

"I am a player and you better not be a tease or I am going to come in my pants"

The last photo was of her pussy moistened by recent sex with Thor and proudly displaying her devil tattoo. The clit lips glistened from pre-cum and the devil tattoo seemed to grin with anticipation in seducing another new devil.

"I believe young Toni we need to find a bed right now."

"Follow me" as Mat placed his hand on her rear.

"How much time do we have?"

"How about an hour?"

"Bareback or condom?"

"Condom?"

"Done."

They passed Sin's office with the door open, like Sin's legs. She was naked laying back on her desk with her legs over Trent's shoulders pulling him into her and Trent was doing his best to rock the desk. Sin's "Harder, Trent harder. Oh, fuck me hard. I love that big cock of yours. Pussy is wanting more. Do me hard Trent."

If Toni ever had any doubts as to why she was invited to lunch, the last vestiges went "out the window".

She pulled Mat into the huge bedroom and took out a selection of condoms and handed them to Mat. He chose a packet of extra-large ribbed.

Toni smiled knowing exactly what that meant.

Mat held her hand and brought her in pressed against his chest, wrapping her hand around behind her back and encouraging her to leave it there.

They kissed hard and passionately, but more to the exited and wanton. Their tongues wrapped around each other fighting for some level of supremacy in the battle to dominate their mutual lust.

Knowing their time was limited Toni lifted her hands behind her head and undid the clasp holding the halter neck stretch lace camisole behind her head and allowing it to drop down her front.

Mat did not need an invitation to drop his lips down to those hard enlarged nipples and suck, nibble and roughly bite on her books. "Those nipples love their attention. They get so hard you can feel the sensations running down my legs." She pushed Mat's face hard into her right boob encouraging him to suck harder. His tongue surrounded that nipple and his left hand drifted down between her legs to find a seriously wet pair of nickers covering her mound.

The legs opened wider allowing his large hand to find its target, slip under the band and push them down her legs. Toni had no issues co-operating allowing her mesh nickers to drop to the ground and lift her legs to escape their confines.

His hand explored her mound, her clit and the entrance to her pussy. She was so wet and dripping of pre-cum there was no need for further stimulation. His fingers were so long they quickly found her g spot as she dropped fractionally to enjoy the shudders flowing through her body from her first cum of the day.

Toni undid the zip down the side of her mini skirt allowing it to join the nickers on the ground.

"You have too many clothes on if you want to pleasure me."

He picked up Toni like a feather and dropped her on the edge of the huge bed.

Mat surveyed his woman as he stripped down to expose his rock-hard cock.

He had no interest in any preliminaries. It was time to let his cock do the talking. She was stunning and that devil tattoo answered all his questions.

His cock was not as wide or long as Thor's but if he knew how to use it, like Toni assumed, this was going to be one heck of a ride.

"Please put it in. Stop teasing and do me."

Having got around the legalities of consent, now he needed to deal with his condom.

Toni ripped open the packet, expanded the condom and put it in her mouth as she slid the condom down over Mat's cock. It was a decent size and the head was already purple with tension, wanting to seek out Toni's pussy. She enjoyed herself teasing Mat as the condom slid down and over that bulbous head.

"That's impressive. I have never had a woman do that for me before. How else are you going to surprise?"

Toni rose and pushed Mat down onto the middle of the bed face up.

Sliding up the bed Toni sucked on Mat's now condom covered cock getting it hard as she could.

"I love that strawberry flavour" was all she said as she straddled Mat and slid her pussy down over that ten-inch cock needing relief from several minutes of stimulation. She was so moist there was no friction as she bottomed against his waist in one motion.

"My boobs need your hands."

Mat was learning who was in control here. He did not need lessons in needing away, twisting and pinching those nipples and massaging her boobs.

"This is not a benefit to Mat's ego, darling man, you need to participate as much as me" as she drove herself down hard onto Mat's groin.

She gave Mat's nipples as much as he gave Toni's.

"OK, big fellow let's fuck."

The next thirty minutes was healthy physical mutual enjoyment sex, with Toni on top cowgirl style, then rolled over onto her back and then on all fours doggie style, before they both came together with Mat's condom covered cock buried deep into Toni's pussy and her legs spread wide and wrapped around Mat's back.

They lay together with Mat still on top panting away from their exertions until Toni rolled him off and took hold of his shrinking cock. She slid that condom off carefully making sure no semen leaked anywhere and tied the condom off before depositing it down the toilet with a full flush.

"You are some strong woman to move me around that like. Your muscles tell me you regularly work out and have done so for years. Impressive."

"Let's say you were not going to escape today without a fuck. The first moment I saw you I started to get wet down south."

"Are we going to get together again? Maybe in Texas somewhere we can spend more time together?"

"Sounds a great idea. I am not into clandestine or similar sneaking around behind closed motel doors in my own hometown. If you guys are agreed to sign up with the Foundation to promote yourselves down in the southern States, we should be able to work something out. Down in Houston for example I need to be more discreet and the best way to do that is as couples. Meaning you bring your wife; my husband Jake will make up the foursome. If your wife loves your body as it is, she will also love randy Jake's. We can take out a villa down by the sea and swap away all weekend if you like. Interested?"

"I think we can do a deal and a lazy weekend by the sea is very tempting. Blake may need convincing, but she is an exhibitionist at heart and she loves her brief bikinis when we go swimming in Florida."

"Well let's do that deal, then agree a date and we start off slow at a top restaurant we know in Houston. If your wife is in the mood and is braless showing plenty of cleavage, then Jake and I know how to proceed. If not, then we enjoy a great meal and we show you guys around Houston and Galveston for a business long weekend including a bit of golf or sailing maybe?"

"What if Blake and I wanted to have you to ourselves for a weekend."

"Anything is possible out of town and if your wife is as stunning as I think she is, a threesome could be a lot of fun, but only if she is up to it."

Sin and Trent knocked on the door frame "Sorry to disturb."

"Mat, I signed that contract with the Foundation as drafted. If you guys have finished we need to get going. If not, we need to get going anyway."

The guys retired to the bathroom for showers allowing Sin and Toni to talk over developments and get the most basic of covers with hotel robes.

"We agreed our standard NYC fees less 20% recognising the lower costs of doing business in Texas compared to NYC. Initially they will need five of your ladies for midweek and an additional five on weekends for at least a week starting in two weeks. That will mean a rolling on a shift style, but constant from 12.00 midday through to midnight each day. Thereafter we review progress. On each weekend there will be high end promotions, with plenty of champers, meetings and open sex. They will want to approve of each of your people and security checks will be needed on each one week before. They pay 50% upfront as sponsorship/donation to the Foundation, with the balance at the end of each month. I will give you a copy of the contract by email and that will need to be treated with absolute privacy and protection. Any questions?"

Obviously, there were plenty and the administration needed to be agreed with the brother's own managers.

"Right, we have started this off and it is up to me and my ladies down in Houston to get this rolling. Is Suzanne also coming down to help with the set up?"

"Suzanne will be with us as soon as these guys leave. She is waiting in the lobby. One thing you need to know is we have been lovers for the last two years, so she is going to need female attention until she gets settled."

The chat continued until Trent and Mat returned dressed ready to leave.

Trent came up behind Sin with his hands covering her boobs over her bathrobe pulling her roughly back onto his groin. "Mat tells me the girls down south are going to be as stunning and co-operative as you Sin. They will need to be for what we have planned, with our style of parties continuing for probably the month. We are off and Mat will liaise with Toni. Look forward to our dealings in Houston."