NYE Party - Mistaken Identity

Story Info
Simon celebrates NYE with his wife...or is he tricked.
2.9k words
4.49
10.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past few years Simon and Sophie had spent New Years Eve at home. Things had been hectic since Sarah was born and the couple found it hard to get time to themselves. However, this year Sophie's parents had insisted on taking Sarah for the evening.

They hadn't held back, choosing to go to a black tie masquerade event. Simon was dressed in a black tuxedo with a bow tie to complete the outfit. Standing at 5'11" with his short blond hair he thought he didn't look too bad when admiring himself in the mirror whilst getting ready. Even though he had put on a few extra pounds since Sarah had been born he still had an average body and wasn't a complete dad bod yet.

Sophie wore a stunning backless black silk dress with 4 inch heels which made her nearly as tall as Simon which was a shock to him. When she first walked over to him the large thigh length slit in her dress waved at him as she glided over to kiss him. Her arms bare with thin shoulder straps stretching down to a low v neckline. She wore her black hair in a tight bun that held her long hair neatly. Without it her hair would have stretched down to the middle of her back.

Simon's mouth simply fell open as he saw her and she smiled back at him whilst she placed her hands on his shoulders and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I know." She said with a chuckle before handing him a white plain masquerade mask as she placed a gold one, covered in lace and a few feathers on her head.

Taking a few steps back she placed a hand on her hip and bent out the leg that the slit of the dress fell away from and showed her entire leg to him before doing a twirl and the dress spinning out widely.

"Do you think this is good enough to wear?" She said once again in her little chuckle.

Simon could barely let out a "mmm...aaarrgggh....yessss" between large gulps and wishing they didn't have to go out and that they could just go straight to the bedroom.

Looking up at the clock on the wall Sophie walked over and peaked behind the curtains. "Oh shit, The taxi is already here. Let's go!"

The couple quickly grabbed their things and walked out of the door, bundled into the taxi and made their way to the venue.

Walking in through the front doors Simon was shocked at the size of the main hall. It stretched out infront of him with a large dance floor in the middle which was currently unoccupied. Large chandeliers hung from the ceiling and giant paintings covered the walls. People were milling around and drifting in and out of rooms around the sides.

At one end of the hall was a large staircase covered in red carpet that sprawled out to the left and the right and winded round to balconies either side of the main hall. People were leaning over each side and he could see further rooms behind it.

"Shall we get a drink?" Sophie asked and the couple started making their way around the maze of rooms which all seemed interconnected until they eventually found a bar.

It was only 9pm and when they arrived it wasn't too busy but they wanted to make the most of their child free night and the tickets were all inclusive so all their drinks were on the house.

The evening speedily raced away and by 10:30pm the place was getting busy and by 11pm it was packed. They mingled with other guests and met other couples in similar situations and others just starting their lives. It seemed that people from all sorts of life had come to the event and it was refreshing to get out of their small child bubble.

The only problem with the place getting so packed was that they kept losing each other. As it came to 11:30pm Sophie suggested Simon go and get them two glasses of champagne ready for midnight and she would try and find a toilet.

It took 15 minutes for Simon to eventually get served and as he walked to the main hall where they had been before he started peering around trying to see Sophie. He had realised that they should have agreed on a place to meet. As he continued to flick his head around he caught the a flash of black on the staircase and a woman stood on the corner in a long black silk dress with her black hair tied up in a bun and a gold lacey face mask.

He couldn't tell at first if it was Sophie but she stretched her hand out directly towards him and beckoned with her fingers for him to follow before disappearing around the corner.

Simon started heading up the stairs and as he got onto the balcony Sophie was at the far end of the corridor with her hand pushing open a door which had been shut. She beckoned at him to follow before slipping through it and it closing behind her.

Quickly he headed down the corridor and reached the door. It had a red velvet cord hanging next to it with a sign which read 'no entry' on it.

He glanced around quickly. People weren't hanging about this far down the corridor. Most people were downstairs and people on this level were generally leaning over the balcony to watch the ballroom dancing in the main hall below.

Simon pushed at the door and walked in. This room was much smaller than all the other rooms he had been in so far. It seemed like a small study with a desk against the window ok one side and a chair with a small table next to it on the other.

But he couldn't see Sophie. It was then that he felt two hands on his shoulders.

"There you are! Where have you taken us! I don't think we're meant to be in here."

"Sssshhhhh" she responded as she reached up and took off his mask.

Simon went to spin around to look at her but she held his shoulders and gave a light tutting noise so Simon stopped trying to turn, wondering what was going on. Before he felt some silk fabric run over his face as his vision went black and the fabric was wrapped around his head as a blindfold and tied at the back of his head.

Her hands span him around and he felt her arms wrap around his neck and pull him forward for a kiss. He felt he was leaning forward more than he had been the rest of the evening, as if she was shorter but as her lips embraced his he was thoroughly distracted.

She kissed him more passionately than she had all evening. He assumed it was because they were no longer in public but whatever the reason he didn't care right now. He kissed her back and he started stepping back as she pushed him.

After a few steps he felt the back of his legs bumping against a cushion like material and he knew it must be the chair but before he could do anything Sophie pushed him down onto the chair and in a flash she had straddled him.

His hands fell on her thighs and the touch of the soft silk made him smile. He ran his hands up and down her thighs over the soft fabric before the dress fell off the leg on the side with the slit. Only it was her right leg that he could feel exposed and he was sure it was her left leg that had the slit in it. But as she started to grind on his crotch he was too distracted to care.

His hands rose up her legs and took her waist. He pulled her onto him more as she grinded on him. Her hands on his cheeks, kissing him more passionately than she had in years. Slowly he felt her hands fall down onto his chest and start unbuttoning his shirt and running her nails on his chest. She dug deep and scratched down and he winced at the pain but didn't stop her.

His cock was getting harder. Blood was racing to it, filling it, turning it into a hard throbbing shaft that she continued to grind on. Her hands continued to run down his body and started unfastening his trouser. She bit and pulled at his lip at the same moment that her hand climbed under his boxers and grabbed his cock.

"Mmmm Sophie mmmmmm that....."

he began but she placed a finger on his lips and shushed him quietly before letting out an almost silent moan in his ear. This caused him to get even harder which he thought was almost impossible. Sophie never really made any noise during sex and it's something he'd always asked her for. The face that she had finally listened made this kinky experience even more exciting.

She continued to stroke his shaft up for a moment before she felt her body ease off his qnd her other hand run down his waist. Suddenly he felt her push his legs apart and could feel both her hands on his thighs before her lips connected with his cock. It had been over a year since Sophie had given him a blowjob and oh god how he had missed the feeling.

The softness of her lips gliding down his shaft. He wanted to watch her as she sucked him. To see her there on her knees infront of him looking up at him. Without thinking he started to reach up and his hand was half removing the blindfold when he felt Sophie practically leap onto him on the chair, causing it to rock a little. She grabbed his wrists and placed them them on her shoulders on the straps of her dress. The straps were thicker than he remembered. He was sure they were like strings all evening and now they were at least an inch wide and felt like they had a sequin buckle at the top.

Before he could say anything he felt her make his hands pull at the straps and he heard a brief noise as the fabric fell to her waist before she leaned forward and pressed a nipple to his lips. He didn't need any encouragement to begin to suck it. His lips opening up eagerly to devour the hard erect nipple and as much of her breast as he could with it.

He always thought her breasts had become less firm since she had a child and had breast fed but the tit in his mouth was the firmest he had ever had. He just assumed that it was down to the situation and Sophie had gone back to the gym recently.

Sophie took his hands again and lifted them up straight and held them there for a moment before he felt her pulling his jacket off him. Afterwards she placed his wrists on each of the arms of the chair and he felt her tie the arms of his jacket around his wrists so they were both bound to the chair.

"I guess you really don't want me removing this blindfold." He said to her jokingly.

She simply giggled back. It was more high pitched than Sophie's normal giggle and sounded younger than normal but he just assumed the free bar was catching up with both of them.

Pressure was released from him again as he felt her get on her knees between his and went back to sucking him.

"Oh god. Yes. For someone who hates doing this you're so good at it. Yes baby, like that...mmmmm...more!!! Take all of my cock!!! "

Sophie obediently did. Taking his entire cock in her mouth like she had never done before. He could hear her gagging and he was longing to grab her head and forcibly fuck her face but the wrist ties were strong and he just kept moaning. "Yes! Like that! You're amazing!!! I love it!!!!"

The more he moaned the more intense she was. He could feel his cock swelling and bulging more. Physically throbbing in her mouth as she continued to swallow him whole and then changing to stroking him with her hand as she sucked on the tip.

He was shuffling in his chair so much at this point. Legs shaking. He felt her stop and then he felt lace and silk being pushed into his mouth and a dampness and he instantly knew they were her panties. He opened wide and let her push them in and as she did so she felt her lower herself into his cock and he slid straight into her with ease. The last couple of times with Sophie he had had to use lube but it was clear she was as turned on as him.

With him being harder than he had been in years her pussy felt so much tighter than normal. It was shocking his cock as she began to bounce faster and faster on his cock. It couldn't last much longer. He knew he was going to cum.

He heard the crowd roaring outside.

"10...."

She was riding him so hard now. He couldn't last much longer at all. All of a sudden he felt the panties being pulled from his mouth and his blindfold being taken off. With the bright light he was dazed.

"Cum at midnight. Fill me with your cum at midnight. Tell me you want me. Only me."

The voice sounded familiar but not like Sophie's. He was confused. She slapped him hard in the face. "Tell me you only want me."

"I only want you:" he moaned as she rode him harder.

"Cum for me. Fill me with your cum."

"2,1:..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Erupted from the other side of the door as her pussy clenched over his cock. His eyes were adjusting to the light. It wasn't Sophie. It was his secretary Rachel but he couldn't stop himself, he exploded in her.

"Tell me how good this feels!" She screamed at him before biting his neck.

"Oh god!!!! It feels so good!!!!"

Every inch of built up months of cum drained out of him. After a few moments his panting and moaning slowed with hers until she leaned on his chest and said "smile for the camera".

He looked to his left and saw her hand holding her phone recording what had just happened.

Shocked, he yelled "GET OFF ME! I thought you were Sophie!"

Rachel chuckled as she stood up off him and started untying his wrists and as soon as one had been done he shoved away her hands and undid the second himself before putting on his clothes and adjusting himself on the mirror he found on the wall.

Rachel was still chuckling to herself as she pulled up the straps of her dress. "I've told you for a long time, I'm happy to help you with ANYTHING you need help with. You seemed to have alot of pent up frustration." It was true, she had made inappropriate remarks at him for the past couple of months and always wore suggestive clothing but he just assumed it was for someone else in the office more her age. As she was only in her early twenties.

He saw the two glasses of champagne and grabbed them before nearly bounding out the room. Needing to find sophie soon as they had missed their midnight kiss.

As he walked down the corridor he found her half way along the balcony, almost falling over it she was leaned so far over trying to see him. He pushed a glass in her direction.

Turning she saw him and smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. The kiss was gentle but it lingered. "There you are. This place is impossible to find people on!!! We should have agreed on a place to meet."

"That's what I said!" He almost yelled back at her, still a bit unnerved by what had happened.

"Oh Rachel! Happy New Year!" Sophie said as she waved someone behind him and over came Rachel. Cheeks still glowing from what had just happened.

"This one seemed to be trying to avoid our midnight kiss! I hope you had someone to share one with."

"Oh I got exactly what I wanted at midnight Sophie. Don't worry." She had a slight grin on her face as she kissed sophie on both cheeks.

"What are you waiting for. Rachel works so hard for you you could at least wish her a nice New Years!" Sophie demanded of him.

Rachel leaned over and as she exchanged a kiss on each cheek she whispered in his ear "I left you a gift in your pocket."

As Simon reached into his inside chest jacket pocket he felt lace and silk and knew it was her panties.

"What have you got there?" Sophie asked.

"Ohh....just checking I had my phone for the taxi home." He muttered whilst blushing hard.

Sophie necked what was left of her champagne. "Fancy a cocktail Rachel?" She asked.

"I really fancy Sex on the Beach." She replied.

"We'll meet you at the bottom to the stairs Simon. I'll get you an IPA." She then spun around and headed to the stairs.

As Rachel walked past him. She whispered aloud "but nothing will be as good as being full of your cum."

It suddenly dawned on him that they had not used a condom and he just stood there silently as his wife and his secretary walked off towards the bar.