NylonParty: Christmas Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clicked on: Application

Anyone female may apply. Please note: to ensure you are real, you must disclose some very personal information. This will be completely confidential, but critical to make sure you are not a man and to protect the other guests. Sorry, no shemales, but we can provide referrals upon request.

NylonParty is a safe, confidential environment... like Vegas, what happens at NylonParty stays at NylonParty.

I clicked on the Continue button in this section. The application was indeed thorough.

Name:

Birthdate:

Marital Status:

Sexual Identity:

Social Security Number:

Three photos, all showing full body and face (no nudity, but playful risqué attire is allowed and even encouraged):

Career:

I pondered which photos I would choose, but even as I did, I began to fill out the application.

Name: Hannah Maria Loggins

Birthdate: Dec 3, 1999

Marital Status: Single

Sexual Identity: Lesbian curious

Social Security Number: 123-45-6789

Three photos all showing full body and face (no nudity, but playful risqué attire is allowed and these will be examined by the review panel, who will select the one to be used as your profile picture):

I spent fifteen minutes going through all my pictures on my phone and computer, before choosing three.

1. A picture of me in my blue dress and white nylons from revolution day.

2. A picture of me in my blue prom dress... ironically wearing beige nylons... I had also worn my boyfriend's cum on my tits that day, showcasing my natural submissiveness.

3. A picture from a wedding last summer in a blue dress, no nylons as it was 100 degrees that day.

I realized I wear a lot of blue dresses.

Career: a freshmen college student majoring in psychology

After reviewing my entries, I clicked Next.

Where I found another question... a sexual preference question.

Rating | Description
0 | Exclusively heterosexual
1 | Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 | Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 | Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 | Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 | Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 | Exclusively homosexual
X | No socio-sexual contacts or preferences

This was a difficult question. I mean I had only ever had sex with guys, but I was hoping that would change at this party. That said, what if I didn't find the courage to follow through, or discovered I didn't like it?

I decided to take a couple of online quizzes, where every time I ended up bi. But truth be told, I was far more intrigued by having sex with a girl over a boy, and thus I chose 5... although I wasn't completely sure if that was correct. I guessed time would tell.

After I finished answering I clicked Send, whereupon I was asked for both my cell number and my email address which I entered, and pressed Send again, not worried about the risk my photos, answers and personal information could lead to.

This time it said:

Thank you for your interest in NylonParty. We will be in communication soon about exciting upcoming events around the world.

I clicked on Blog and saw there was only one posting, called The Turning Tide. It was an article about how the nylon revolution was just the beginning of a worldwide feminist revolution, not only to reclaim women's sexuality and womanhood, but also for them to achieve major influence in politics and business. It was, in many ways, what my first paper for my psychology class had been about. Mine was called 'The Invisible Revolution', where I wrote about the growing desire of women to shed the 'feminist' term and replace it with 'women's revolution', indicating a more aggressive, no backing down, revolutionary approach to achieving true equality in all aspects of life. My final paragraph was about sexuality, including evidence I had discovered originally from some fictional erotic short stories series called Church Girl (Where an innocent, virginal eighteen-year-old girl discovers a complex, wide-spread secret lesbian society) and 1950's (an illustrated lengthy series about a similar secret society of women pleasing women while their men were away at work).

I clicked on Stories and was disappointed to see 'Coming Soon'.

I clicked on Shop and got the same 'Coming Soon'.

Horny and curious, I re-read the 1950's series, and although it was fantasy, I wondered if perhaps there was more truth to it than I'd imagined... could there actually have been a secret lesbian society in existence for decades? I hoped so.

Three orgasms later, I was exhausted, having originally planned to take a two-hour nap two hours ago. So I had supper and persevered through a couple hours of vague studying... although I kept checking my email every few minutes in hopes of a response, which made my studying less effective than usual.

Completely spent, I decided to call it a night and get a good night's sleep before tomorrow's test... which another orgasm helped me achieve as I imagined meeting and serving Governor Greene... the most inspiring woman in the modern world.

The next morning, as I headed out to study in the library before my afternoon psychology final, I received an email from governess@nylonparty.org titled Welcome.

I eagerly opened it as if I were unwrapping a Christmas present early... and a Christmas present it was indeed.

Welcome Hannah,

We are very excited to have you attend our world opening party this weekend. As mentioned in our first letter, you were personally recommended by someone of significance, and we are looking forward to assisting you in exploring who you are.

Here is the agenda for the night.

6:00 - 7:00: Cocktails and appetizers

7:00 - 7:45: Choice section 1

8:00 - 8:45: Choice section 2

9:00 - 9:30: Remarks by Governor Daphne Greene

9:30 - 11:00: Christmas activities and free time

11:00 - 2:00: socializing, dancing, live music, burlesque dancing, and open rooms

Was Governor Greene actually going to be there? Could I possibly meet my idol? If there was any doubt about my going, which there wasn't, this would have been the no-doubt-about-it icing on the already appetizing cake (or in this scenario perhaps pie). If there was even a remote chance that Governor Greene might be there, I was going to attend, but Mindy had told me this event was being held in her home, which increased the probability monumentally.

Choice options (please choose two):

1. How to be a Mistress

2. How to please a woman

3. Your role in the revolution

4. Burlesque dancing... display your inner groove

9:30 - 11:00:

-musical chairs

-mistle-lick

-candy cane chain

-egg nog body shots

-Christmas body decorating

-and more: much, much, much, much more

From 11:00 -- 2:00 there will be the following activities offered:

-Burlesque dancing (shows every half hour)

-Sybian competition (at 11:45 and 12:45)

-Twelve open rooms (some with themes to be announced at the event)

-Anything goes dance floor

Lastly, the dress code will be formal dresses with whatever lingerie (optional) you may wish to wear underneath.

Of course this is a NylonParty and thus you must be wearing stockings in one of the six colours as outlined below. Remember the colour is a visual disclosure of your variety of sexual interest. Also, the presence or absence of a seam allows the other guests to further understand your intentions or interests.

Black: Mistress or Domme

Seam: Domme

No seam: Mistress

Red: experienced lesbian

Seam: wants to fuck and be fucked

No seam: wants to lick and be licked

White: lesbian virgin; likely curious, but not necessarily attending to find out

Seam: curious and likely willing

No seam: slightly curious

Beige: submissive

Seam: will obey without hesitation

No seam: curious about own submissiveness

Pink: pillow princess; wants to be catered to and worshipped, does not return the pleasure

Seam: wants to be fucked and pleased

No Seam: wants to be licked and pleased

Blue: into everything

Seam: willing to do anything with anyone (anal, fisting, tribbing, orgies, strap-ons)

No seam: also willing to do anything with anyone

Please confirm your attendance at this worldwide premiere and the next step in the revolution.

Mistress Rosie

Only through sheer determination and elegance can we continue our journey to becoming the world leaders of tomorrow.

I noticed the change from Ms. Rosie to Mistress Rosie.

My cunt leaked into my panties. Part of me wanted to stay home and read some erotica and get off, but I had to push my excitement aside and focus on my scholarly endeavours. I quickly sent my confirmation that I was indeed attending and instantly received a response back.

Hannah

Happy to receive your confirmation.

An email will be sent to you with exact details on the day of and if you wish, a driver can pick you up at six o'clock.

Only through sheer determination and elegance can we continue our journey to becoming the world leaders of tomorrow.

Mistress Rosie

Somehow, I studied and wrote my test, doing pretty well I felt, before heading back home, dropping my book bag off and heading out to shop. If I was going to attend this shindig, and I would definitely be attending, I needed some proper lingerie to wear underneath my dress, and I needed a new dress.

I was back home three hours later, after buying a matching red lace bra and thong set, that with the white nylons I planned on wearing, would look very Christmassy once my dress came off... assuming I didn't chicken out and that it would eventually come off.

I'd also bought a cute, kind of sexy, red dress that wasn't slutty, but was tight enough to showcase my assets. I also bought, using Daddy's credit card for the first time for something frivolous (so far I had only used his credit card for buying books and groceries), a gorgeous pair of sparkly red five-inch heels... and because I planned to do my toenails red for the day as well, the heels were open-toed to showcase them.

That night and the ones that followed were filled with many self-induced orgasms, many hours of reading erotica and watching lesbian porn, and many hours reviewing every aspect of the website.

I also tried to figure out who could have possibly recommended me... and yet no matter how hard I wracked my brain, I couldn't come up with even a slim possibility of who it might be.

I also tried to imagine who Mistress Rosie might be, and each time I came up with someone different: a feisty redhead, a dominant blonde, a big-breasted black woman, a celebrity such as Rosie O'Donnell (I knew she was a prominent lesbian, but no way would she have ever heard of me), a statuesque Irish redhead with freckled skin, black negligee (including a bustier) and carrying a shepherd's crook... just to name a few.

December 23rd finally arrived, and that morning I slept in, expecting a late night.

I went and got a professional pedicure and manicure... again using Daddy's credit card for what some might consider a rather selfish, frivolous expense... yet I was determined to put my best foot (pun intended) forward at this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I was going to attend the first ever NylonParty.

I was possibly going to meet Governor Greene.

I was hopefully going to finally explore my true sexuality.

I hoped I was going to taste my first pussy.

I checked my email every fifteen minutes.

At two the much anticipated message finally arrived with the heading: Nylon Party Kickoff Event

I clicked on it with excitement.

Hannah,

We are thrilled to have you partaking in tonight's grand opening festivities.

Attached is the agenda again, with visiting and cocktails beginning at six.

A reminder that the attire is formal wear and, of course, nylons. Be sure to choose your colour thoughtfully, as it will inform the other guests of your intentions for the evening.

Although we are not especially concerned since the person who recommended you is very confident in your discretion, please do keep in mind the confidentiality of this event. There will be people from all levels of society, and discretion is critical to all. You will be expected to sign a waiver at the entrance, since there will be video cameras in all rooms (for security purposes only).

If you would like a ride to the event, please text your name and address to the number below and someone will pick you up between 5:30 and 6:30. Otherwise, the address is in the attachment.

Looking forward to meeting you tonight!

Only through sheer determination and elegance can we continue our journey to becoming the world leaders of tomorrow.

Mistress Rosie

I checked the agenda and saw there were no changes from the original one Mistress Rosie had sent out. I then checked the address, and saw it was a good hour's bus ride from my apartment. So I texted the number, requesting a ride.

Seconds later I got a response that a car would be picking me up at approximately six pm and someone would come to my apartment to get me.

I texted back I would be waiting on the sidewalk, but quickly got a response saying they insisted on coming inside to collect me.

I agreed, and went to do my hair and make-up. Tonight I was going to be Cinderella, but without the concern of having to slip away by midnight and instead of losing a shoe, I hoped to lose my lez virginity.

As I was doing my make-up, my phone rang. It was Dad. Shit, he knew I'd used his credit card. He never called me. Mom did, almost daily, but never Dad.

This was confirmed when he opened with, "What did you spend $329.23 on?"

"Clothes," I answered, which was true.

"Clothes for what?" Dad asked.

Deciding to tell the truth, but without giving the details, I answered, "I've been invited to a special political Christmas event for Governor Greene."

His annoyed tone quickly disappeared as he asked, "Really?"

"Yes, and I didn't have anything that was remotely formal enough for such an event," I continued, which was also true.

"Well, I guess that's okay," he said, my Dad being a supporter of Governor Greene's party affiliation.

"I'm sorry I didn't warn you," I said, before adding, "it all happened so quickly."

"Well, send your mother a picture of your outfit, and send me a picture of Governor Greene and you if you get the chance," he said, now obviously excited.

My first thought was me between her legs, not that that was likely, but still. I agreed, "Will do, Daddy."

"When is the party?" he asked.

"In a couple of hours, so I need to finish getting ready," I said, which was also true.

"Well, have fun," he said.

"Oh, I plan on it," I responded, then realized my response may have been a bit too sexual.

"Send me pictures," he repeated. "And I'll see you in two days."

"Will do," I said before finishing with, "Love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, Trouble," he said, my ironic nickname he'd used for years, because I was the only one of his offspring who wasn't trouble... my three older brothers all helping Dad go grey.

I hung up and breathed a huge sigh of relief. I hadn't technically lied to my father, which made me happy... I hated lying, and I wasn't very good at it.

I finished my make-up, put on my sexy red thong after having trimmed my pussy first, not yet ready to get a Brazilian like every porn star had, then my matching red lace bra, before opening the package of white thigh high stockings with the seam down the back (the seam hopefully would help push me forward with my explorations even if I had second thoughts once I got there). As I rolled them on, I was once again in awe of their sheer softness... Elegance Stockings were indeed elegant stockings.

Once on, I couldn't help moving my hands up and down my legs, entranced by the silky sheerness. Since I had gotten these for free, I hadn't tried on any of the new stockings until now. They were night and day from the drugstore brand that until this month I had worn on rare occasions.

I finished getting dressed, slipped into my heels and waited to be picked up. I paced back and forth out of nervousness and getting used to the ultra-high heels.

Then there was a knock at the door.

A rush of adrenaline surged through me. I took a deep breath and went to answer it. Excited, I forgot to check the peephole like I always do.

I opened the door and froze, fear washing through me... it was my Mom.

Shit, shit, shit.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Mom!" I gasped, my shocked surprise totally evident.

"Honey," she smiled, giving me a big hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to figure out how I was going to deal with both her and what I already had planned.

"You don't look very happy to see your mother," Mom correctly recognized.

"No, of course I'm glad," I lied, "It's just I wasn't expecting you."