NylonParty: Christmas Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More cheers, and it was time to choose Session One. The same four sessions were offered twice.

The choices were:

1. How to be a Mistress

2. How to please a woman

3. Your role in the revolution

4. Burlesque dancing... bring out your inner groove

I had decided in advance the two I would go to. 'Your role in the revolution,' and 'How to please a woman.'

I chose 'Your role in the revolution' first, as the other was more exciting and promised to present some very practical advice for the evening that I might wish to begin trying out as soon as possible.

My mother chose burlesque dancing, which made me smile, as before today's revelation I couldn't have fathomed her doing such a thing.

The speaker for my first session was Carolyn Adams, and she spoke for twenty-five minutes, leaving plenty of time for questions. I won't bore you with the full message (it was detailed tactics for promoting the cause of feminism), but she was inspiring and excited me even more than I'd been before.

I wanted to indeed have a role, and now I knew I could not only play a role, but a significant one.

After a fifteen-minute break, I then attended the session on 'How to please a woman'. It was presented by three different women, all wearing beige nylons. All submissives.

The first girl, Amanda, explained her philosophy for first timers. I'll summarize her presentation:

1. You are the explorer, her body is your wonderland

Understand that making love to a woman is as much mental as it is physical. Your tongue may do most of the work, but your hands can enhance the experience. Every woman is different, but most will appreciate your attention to her entire body. Trace your fingers gently through her hair; tease her skin with your nails; swirl your tongue around her belly button; cup her breasts as you suck on her nipples or kiss them; squeeze her ass; massage her feet.

2. You are the explorer, she is the treasure map

Don't be intimidated. Human nature can be both your friend and your enemy. You will likely be nervous the first time, which is natural. Yet remember that you and she have the same anatomy. You likely understand your own vagina by now, and that gives you an excellent foundation for learning how to pleasure her. You know your own erogenous zones, and that knowledge will help you to find hers. Yes, every vagina is different, and every woman will be stimulated by different actions, different spots, different things, but if you are eager, determined and observant, you will discover how to please her. The key is to remain aware of her as you go with your instincts; don't overthink it.

3. You are the explorer, time is not of the essence

If you are like I am, the anticipation of turning fantasy into reality will drive you crazy. That said, don't be a man. This is an experience to linger over, not just an obligatory preliminary to fucking... women love foreplay... lots of foreplay. Start slow. Tease. This lingering, of course, will gradually build a woman's arousal. Worship her. Make sure she knows you appreciate her body. Communicate. Be attentive. By taking your time you will create almost limitless opportunities to discover what she likes, so that you may then focus on nuances she will be responsive to.

4. You are the explorer, understand your surroundings

Read her body language. Sometimes wetness will be a tell-tale sign, but not always. Every body is different and is stimulated differently. Listen to her breathing; listen to her words; be attentive to her twitches; see her skin flush. Don't be shy about asking her what she likes or to ask what she wants you do to. Remember, it takes two to tango.

5. You are the explorer, go for your treasure

Keep your tongue well moistened. Attack her clit. Use the flat of your tongue like you do when licking an ice-cream cone to spread her pussy lips wide; spell out the alphabet to keep your motions as unpredictable as possible, and it will drive her crazy. Find her G-spot. Curl your fingers inside her vagina in the area of the front vaginal wall. You will be able to distinguish it, as it feels a little rough, even though it's the most sensitive area of the vagina. Once you locate it, stroke the spot, or tap on it softly like a drum while simultaneously using your tongue. This will likely get her off and you will be rewarded with the sweetest treat.

The second girl then spoke specifically about how to go down on a girl, but to make it more visceral she did it while a pretty older woman spread her legs while a cute younger girl did as she was instructed.

A. Begin tenderly.

B. Take time to explore her entire pubic region with your tongue.

C. Kiss the outsides of her labia.

D. Trace her pussy lips.

E. Gently run your tongue between her lips, widening them.

F. Pay attention to how wet she gets.

G. Tease the clitoris... a quick flick... aggressive sucking.

H. Watch how her body reacts.

I. Dip your tongue into her pussy.

J. Slide a finger inside, maybe two.

K. If she arches her back or grabs the back of your head, she is well on her way to orgasm.

L. At this point become more aggressive on her clit.

M. Find her g-spot.

N. Make her come.

I watched intensely. In addition to the live scene, they also had a close-up camera feeding a screen that I watched to see the cute girl really attack that pussy.

Lastly, the third girl explained a variety of positions that are amazing for oral play... again, each one performed live:

The Lean In

Partner is on her back, ass off the surface so you can lean way in. This position usually has your partner grinding her pink pussy up and down on your face when she is close to coming.

The Face Sit

Lie on your back. Your partner will kneel over your shoulders and lower her tantalizing twat onto your face.

Behind Tease Time

Your partner is on all fours with her pelvis tilted up. Lick her clitoris and vulva, and if she is a little kinky, tease that puckered rosebud.

Defying Gravity

This one is more challenging. Sit on a chair in front of a couch. Have her kneel on your legs, she can use the couch for balance and you can go to town on her creamy cunt.

Sky High

Have your partner lie down and lift her legs up in the air, holding herself up with her hands supporting her own waist. Kneel before her and you have access to her delicious delicacy.

Wicked Warm-Up

Sit on a chair. Your partner will stand in front of you, placing one foot on your chair or even better, draping her leg over your shoulder. She can then guide you to her tasty treasure.

Comfort Tone

Partner lies on her back with a pillow or two under her hips, which gives easier access for you and extra comfort for her. Kneel between her thighs, have her drape her legs over your shoulders, and dive into the gushing gash.

Edge of her Seat

Your partner sits on a chair and scoots her butt to the edge of the chair (edge of the bed can also work). You kneel before her and worship her scrumptious snatch.

69

Pretty self-explanatory. You both dine-in at the same time on each other's marvelous muffs. This can be done one on top, one on bottom, or side by side.

By the time I had watched each scene, my pussy and libido were on fire. I was dying to try every position, to attempt to follow every instruction.

I was like a kid in a candy store but with no money to buy anything yet.

Yet, I would have to be like a kid on Christmas Eve... patient. I knew the gifts were coming, but it wasn't yet Christmas morning.

On the bright side, up next was Governor Greene's speech, and that excited me almost as much as the possibility of tasting my first pussy.

Again, I won't bore you with her half-hour speech. In person however, it was captivating... motivating... inspiring.

She repeated her commitment to the 2020 election; she stressed the importance of Elegance Stockings as a statement of solidarity to those with eyes to see; she confirmed the revolution was in full swing.

It was then Christmas activities time, which Mistress Rosie explained was to socialize with other people and play some games.

Mom walked up to me and asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"It's a whole new world," I said, quoting my favourite Disney movie, Aladdin.

"That it is," Mom smiled.

"Come with me," Professor Cooper ordered me suddenly, grabbing my hand.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, again wanting to make it clear I was ready and willing to do whatever she wished me to.

She led me to a circle of ten chairs facing out and said, "Sit."

I did.

In a minute, all ten chairs were occupied.

Then Mistress Valerie took a microphone and said, "We need eleven contestants over here."

I watched as soon eleven women were surrounding us. A chubby redhead a few years older than me was standing in front of me.

Mistress Valerie explained, "We will now play musical chairs, the lesbian edition. The game is simple, you will walk around the circle while the music plays and once it stops, the one not having her pussy licked drops out."

OMG!

I was about to taste my first pussy!

And it could be any one of these eleven strangers.

"If you're wearing panties contestants, get rid of them," Mistress Valerie ordered.

Only one girl found this necessary.

"Does everyone understand?" Mistress Valerie asked.

"Yes," many women responded.

And then "I Saw Mommy Licking Mrs. Claus," began playing. I laughed. It was clearly being sung by Sarah Sleeve. Mistress Valerie announced, as the girls began walking, "Sarah Sleeve has recorded a whole Christmas disk to enhance our fun tonight."

A few cheers as the song played for a good minute, a complete eternity, as I waited for that eternity of music to please stop.

For a pussy to appear magically before me.

For my face to be guided, or even shoved, I didn't mind, into a stranger's cunt.

Finally the music stopped.

Complete chaos!

Within a heartbeat, a woman's dress was lifted up, and my face was shoved into a completely shaved pussy. I hadn't even gotten a chance to see her face.

I did what came naturally.

I licked.

Unlike everything I'd been taught this evening, I didn't have any time to explore.

This wasn't lovemaking, it was a party game.

Nevertheless, I just licked, the taste even more heavenly than I could have ever imagined.

For ten seconds... no more.

Then Mistress Valerie said, "And Carrie is out."

The woman let go of my head and I looked up to see that the first pussy I ever tasted was Pam Thomas. My eyes went wide as she smiled down at me and said, "Thanks, sexy."

"Y-y-you're welcome," I stammered.

"White stockings? First time? You're a natural; I hope to see you later," she smiled, giving me a wink.

"I'd love that," I said in lustful love as the music resumed playing. It was only then that I noticed the chair to my right was gone. Oh, shit, I could be pulled out of this game at any time. I wondered how they chose which chair (and pussy licker) to remove.

"We Wish You A Merry Orgasm' began playing. I had to get this CD if it was available. As it played, Mistress Valerie explained that the chair being pulled after each round would be the last one licking a pussy.

That made sense, although then it was completely out of my tongue (hehe).

The music stopped and again a pussy was shoved in my face. This pussy was hairy and the scent quite strong, and I learned that not all pussies tasted the same. This one had more of a tart flavour, although still tasty.

"And Josie is out," Mistress Valerie announced.

As the woman moved away, I looked and saw a chair three to my right pulled away and the rest of us were motioned to adjust our own chairs to tighten up the circle.

"Then there were nine," Mistress Valerie declared as the music started again. This time it was a catchy, moaning version of 'Let Her Come, Let Her Come, Let Her Come."

I was on the edge of my seat, poised in readiness like I'd been the first two times, ready to dive for that next pussy.

When the music stopped, a dress was lifted up, my head was again grabbed, and I again licked. It was shaved. It tasted just like the first one... Pam's. Hoping it was, I eagerly licked, wanting to make a good impression.

I kept licking as Mistress Valerie announced that She-Dog was out. Darn, I never got to taste her. Although as my head was let go, I looked up and again Pam Thomas was smiling down at me, "I think this is meant to be."

"Serendipity," I smiled, in awe I could flirt with the most famous movie star in the world.

"You're even cuter than Kate Beckinsale," she quipped.

"As are you," I smiled back, as she leaned down and kissed my lips.

My first pussy was with Pam Thomas.

My first lesbian kiss was with Pam Thomas. No, that had been Mindy. But Pam's was still earth shatteringly memorable.

A chill went up my spine at the brief kiss.

The moment was swept away as a new song started playing. I was in a daze for a moment as 'The Little Licker Girl," began playing.

I tried to focus, but I couldn't help but watch for Pam Thomas to come back around. I didn't recognize any of the other women. So I was disappointed when the music stopped with her one chair away from me.

Someone grabbed my head and I licked a trimmed pussy. My third unique pussy of the night. It was already very wet, but it had almost no taste.

Mistress Valerie announced, "Cameron is out, and we are down to seven."

I looked over to Pam, who gave me another wink, which made me blush and a little wetness gush out of me.

I smiled back as the music began, this time for just a couple of seconds, 'Silver Ben Wa balls', and then stopped.

Pam Thomas had just passed me, but she darted back, and for the third time I was licking her exotic pussy.

"So good," she moaned this time, as I licked her like my life depended on it.

"Delicious," I responded in a pleasuring daze.

"And Jojo is out," Mistress Valerie announced. This time though, Pam didn't move away.

So I kept licking.

Mistress Valerie noticed, and commented into her microphone, "Looks like Pam has found herself a new pet."

Pam responded happily, as she let go of my head, "She's definitely a sweet little kitty."

I purred, then spoke up, "Meow."

Pam chuckled and stroked my hair affectionately, "You're adorable."

"And an eager beaver," I smiled.

"I expect to see you later," she said.

"You two will have all night to flirt," Mistress Valerie joked as the music started up, a sexy number, "God, Lick Ye Merry Lesbian."

Pam passed me twice, pausing each time before me, but was long past me when the music stopped and a chubby woman pulled me into her very hairy bush with a very strong scent that taught me not every pussy was a bouquet of roses. It also had a taste that although not unpleasant was not as tantalizing to the previous ones.

"Zelda is out," Mistress Valerie declared, and then informed me I was also out.

I sighed heavily as I declared to all here, "But I was just beginning to discover that I am definitely a cunt munching lesbian."

A roar of laughter as Mistress Valerie added, "I think you're going to be very popular tonight."

"I hope so," I said, feeling liberated in this group of similar minded women. I looked directly at Pam as I added, "Once you've tasted perfection there is no going back."

"Just get a room already," someone yelled out.

"Can't," Pam Thomas said, then added, looking directly at me, "not yet."

"Okay, I can feel the sexual tension," Mistress Valerie said as music began.

"I expect to see you later," Pam said.

I watched the rest of the game and smiled at the variety of songs: 'Licking Around the Christmas Tree' 'All I Want For Christmas is a Strap-On', 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Now)', and 'Do You Moan when I Moan?' which was a hot, nasty version of my favourite Christmas song 'Do You Hear what I Hear?"

Pam lasted until the very end, but she lost the final round.

The winner got a brand-new strap-on cock and was allowed to use it on the final cunt muncher, as we all watched, and the weirdest Christmas remake played, 'Rudolph the Big Dicked Strap-On'.

Fuck it was hot.

As they did, Pam Thomas came over to me and asked, "Is tonight really your first time?"

"You were my very first pussy," I admitted.

"I'm honoured," she said.

"And my second kiss," I added.

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?" she asked.

"Only lame boys," I answered.

"I'd love to be your first for that too," she offered.

"Really?" I asked, stunned by the conversation I was having and with whom.

"Please understand that here I'm not an actress or any of the other superficial labels I am given," she said, looking oddly insecure. "I'm just a girl like you, exploring who I am."

This took me back. I mean obviously celebrities had feelings too, even insecurities. But at this moment I saw her as she wanted to be seen... just like me. "I'd love to explore with you, girlfriend," I said bravely, placing us on an equal footing.

She leaned in and kissed me again. I kissed her back, and to the sounds of a girl begging to be fucked harder and a new song, 'Jingle Bell Tits' being played, I melted into her.

We kissed for a couple of minutes... our hands pulling each other closer... but not doing anything else. A kiss being all we needed during this intimate moment.

The kiss was broken when a voice said, "We need you now, Pam."

Pam broke the kiss, looked at the older woman, who was wearing black stockings, and said, "Right away, Mistress," before turning back for a moment and invited me, "At eleven, meet me next to the Christmas tree."

"I'll be there with jingle bells on," I joked.

She kissed me one more time and walked away.

Mistress Valerie walked over to me and said, "Well, that was unexpected."

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded, in a bit of a daze.

"Although I should note you two are both submissives," she pointed out.

"Oh," I said.

"That doesn't mean you can't have amazing, mind-blowing sex together though," she added.

"I can't believe everything that's happening," I said, as 'Mrs. Claus is Coming Right Now' played, a fast-paced remake of 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'.

"Well, come and see this," she said, taking my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To join your mother," she said.

"Oh," I said, as I saw my mother sitting on a chair licking a girl.

"It's Mistle-lick," Professor Cooper pointed out two mistletoes hanging in the air. One was directly above my mother and another above an empty chair.

"Yummy," I said, as I went to the open chair, sat down and said, "Hi, Mom."

The girl moved away from Mom and said, "A mother and daughter team, I can't resist that," as she stepped over to me and I licked her wet pussy.

"Eat that peach, baby girl," Mom encouraged me, as I thought what a great description that was for a pussy. Ripe and delicious, and you end up with sticky juice all over your chin.

"Yes, Mommy," I responded, realizing I sounded like a little girl when I said it.

And for the next twenty minutes, give or take, my mother and I licked pussies. All for only thirty seconds each. Enough to get a tantalizing sample, but not enough ever to get the full flood of a woman's cum. It was amazing, yet frustrating as I sampled over thirty pussies, each unique in looks, taste, and scent. Some women didn't talk, some talked nasty, some were aggressive, some inferred incest. My cunt was burning at the talk, the treatment and the acts... even as I pondered briefly between licks or when I was between peaches and watching my Mom munch, if incest was a possibility.