NylonParty: Christmas Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," Governor Greene smiled as she snapped her fingers.

A cute redhead scurried over.

The Governor ordered her, not unkindly, "Get their information."

"Yes, ma'am," the redhead nodded.

The Governor added, "My staff will be in touch with you tomorrow."

"That sounds perfect, Governor," I agreed, as Mom gave the redhead our contact information.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, young lady," the Governor said to me. "It would appear you've progressed beyond those white stockings. It will be interesting to see what colour you choose for tomorrow."

She was right: it was a very interesting question. Beige? Red? Even blue? I was sure I wouldn't ever be suited for black, no matter what I'd just established with my Mommy-slut. "You're right, ma'am, I'll have to think about that one." I turned to my Mom. "Will you help me decide?"

"Of course, dear. We'll talk about it," said my Mommy-slut, returning to mother mode.

"Whatever colour you choose, you're a little minx," the Governor grinned at me before she strode away.

The redhead followed her away and Mom said, "Sweetheart, that was incredible, and I mean having sex with you and the Governor. I don't know what else to say."

"'Wow' says it all," I decided, taking her hand in mine.

"Wow, indeed," she agreed, as we strolled out of the ballroom hand in hand. Mistress Valerie had disappeared somewhere, and as we got our purses and walked outside to the limo I saw my phone had a message.

It was from Pam: Hannah, I really enjoyed our time together and am hoping not only to have you as my guest on New Year's but to see you sooner.

As we reached the limo I was texting back: Me too. I'd love to see you again soon.

I pressed Send and entered the limo. Pam Thomas was inside. So was Mistress Valerie, nylon tycoon Carolyn Adams, and Princess in the British Royal Family Candace Campbell.

Pam asked with a playful smile, "Is now too soon?"

"Now is perfect," I responded, feeling a giddy rush through my entire core, even as I looked around at the other women.

"You two are so cute together," Mistress Valerie said.

"Young lust is adorable," Carolyn Adams added.

"Young love, Mistress," Pam corrected her before kissing me. Love? Is she really feeling the same way I am?

"Quite the exploration," Mom said.

"You two can get all lovey dovey when we get back to the hotel," Carolyn Adams said.

"Sorry, Mistress," Pam apologized, breaking the intimate kiss.

"Yes, sorry Mistresses," I repeated, finding the plural use of such a word quite powerful.

"Now Trouble, come and finally taste serve your Mistress," Mistress Valerie ordered, spreading her legs. When Mom had called me that earlier, she must have been paying attention. Earlier in my life when Dad had first called me Trouble I'd sometimes found it annoying, but tonight I was learning to love being called that.

"Yes, Mistress, gladly," I said, moving happily between her legs as the limo began moving.

"Which one is for me?" the British princess asked in a posh accent that added to the hotness. I can't explain it, but an aristocratic English accent always turns me on.

"Choose the MILF or the star," Carolyn offered, "they're both eager, experienced cunnilingus submissives."

"I'll take the actress," HRH Candace Campbell opted.

"Then I get the lovely Kimberly," Carolyn said before adding, "it's been a while, pet."

"Yes Mistress, too long," Mom agreed.

"How many Mistresses do you have, Mom?" I asked, looking up between licks.

"Oh, you're just beginning to dust the surface of who your mother really is," Mom said, as she leaned between Carolyn's black-stocking-clad legs and lifted the hem of her gown.

"So I'm learning," I said, as I recalled fucking this amazing woman in front of a large a room of strangers and the rush it had obviously brought to us both.

"Get back to the task at tongue, my college pet," Mistress Valerie ordered. "You're doing so well in my other class, you don't want to flunk this one, do you?"

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, "it's been a rather surreal night," as I glanced at Pam nestled between the pair of pink stockings, trying to recall what pink meant. I knew it was something weird.

"And it's not yet over," Carolyn added.

"I hope not," I said, before I resumed licking, never wanting this night to end. My real life, my boring life, my timid life, wasn't something I wanted to hurry back to... if ever. Hopefully, tonight was just the beginning of a new life for me.

As I licked Mistress Valerie, my Mistress Valerie, something I hoped I'd be doing often when I returned for my second semester, I felt Pam's hand reach for mine and our fingers intertwine. This tender overture sent a rush through my being, as it was so nonsexual and yet so intimate that it spoke volumes.

And for the majority of the drive I pleasured Mistress Valerie, Pam pleasured the British Princess and Mom pleasured the silk-stocking icon. God, was it hot to be licking a pussy while also being connected with someone else; it was equally hot knowing my mother was right beside me, serving someone as submissively as I was doing. I reached over to find her hand and grasped it affectionately, loving the feel of her squeezing mine back... making another silent connection.

As I licked, many questions swirled through me.

Is this really the beginning of a real and lasting relationship with Pam Thomas?

Am I living a lesbian version of a Disney movie?

What can Governor Greene possibly want with me? With Mom and me?

How will Mom act towards me in the morning after this special night is over?

How will I feel about everything in the morning after this magical night is over?

Will Mom really be my Mommy-slut all through the holidays?

How would she be if I offered to submit to her and we took turns? It should be heavenly to surrender to someone I already love so much.

Can I eventually learn to be a Mistress to some women and a submissive to others?

What's still in store for me before this crazy night is over?

As I kept licking, I just closed my eyes and savoured the moment. Mistress Valerie's pussy was a tasty treat and deserved my undivided attention. I already knew she would be demanding, yet also a wise and nurturing Mistress to me, and that I could trust her absolutely with my welfare and growth, just as I knew she could trust in my devoted obedience.

I don't know how long we three submissives licked before Princess Candace suddenly burst out in a loud growl, "Eat my arse, you dirty slut!"

The word 'arse' sounded so much nastier than ass, especially with that posh English accent.

"Suck on my clit, Trouble," Mistress Valerie ordered me, breaking her long, soft moaning quietude.

"Find my g-spot, Kimberly." Carolyn ordered in the softest, most gentle tone a Mistress could possibly have, as I wondered how one really does find it. I was sure someone had explained it earlier tonight, but I couldn't recall the details.

"Finger my arsehole," Candace demanded. Pam obeyed, using the hand that wasn't holding mine. God, I was already crazy about her. I mean my whole world was obsessed with her, and something that would only be possible in a Disney happily-ever-after way, I could actually be dating her, and soon.

As I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit, my head gently held in place, my serenity was suddenly washed away in the best possible fashion as I was rewarded with the irresistible taste of Mistress Valerie's cum squirting out of her in a way I'd only seen in porn clips, coating my entire face and some of my hair.

Exhilarated by the warm aromatic flood, I kept licking until Valerie let go of my head and gently pushed me away, "That was sublime, my pet."

"Yes, it was, Mistress," I agreed, "thank you," as I turned and watched the side of Mom's face just as Mistress Carolyn came.

"Don't stop, Kimberly," Carolyn moaned, her fingers twined gently in Mom's hair.

Mom didn't, and I watched Carolyn's lips purse and a series of soft moans escape them as she came from Mom's fingers and tongue.

I turned to watch Pam, whose head was buried between the legs of the British aristocrat as she ground her face up and down while pumping a finger in and out of what was almost certainly HRH's arse.

Mom sat up and gazed over at me. "Merry Christmas, Hannah."

"Merry Christmas Mom," I said, as she leaned sideways and kissed me in a way that was definitely not common between mother and daughter.

"So hot," Carolyn moaned, as she watched the incestuous kiss.

Mom broke away from me and sighed, "Wait till you see her fuck me."

"I did see," Carolyn smiled, as I continued to be amazed at the total schism between the way I'd always thought of my mother and tonight's series of revelations about who she really was. I wondered what it would be like when we got home and I offered to surrender to her or made her surrender to me (the idea of being a submissive and perhaps occasionally a dominant). I was sure she was going to amaze me all over again!

"You're the best fuck ever," Mom said, giving me a wink.

"Fuck!" Candace screamed suddenly, her expression not posh at all as she came.

I watched Pam lick up all the royal jelly as the limo pulled to a stop.

"Let's go celebrate the holiday season in my hotel suite," Carolyn offered.

"Yummy," I said, eager for more pussy.

"Would you enjoy trying a candy cane cunt?" Carolyn asked.

"Double yummy," I said, as Pam sat back and looked at me.

"Yummy infinity," Pam smiled, as she leaned in and kissed me.

As I kissed her back, tasting royal pussy cum on her lips, all I could think was: BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!

THE END