NylonParty: Christmas Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother may be approaching forty, but she's still beautiful.

And watching her please another woman is exotic and arousing.

The idea of performing something so taboo in front of others is both exciting and terrifying. I wonder...

Then a big-busted woman lifted up her white gown and ordered, "Both of you, lick me together."

I looked a question at Mom.

She nodded.

And we pulled our chairs together and cheek to cheek, awkwardly leaned into the woman's pussy.

I licked her pussy lips.

Mom licked the clit.

After a half minute, Mom leaned back.

I followed a moment later.

We got up and two other girls replaced us.

The woman was still there and ordered us, "Kiss."

Mom looked at me and shrugged, "Maybe later."

"Fine," the woman sighed, "I just want to see a sexy mother-daughter sixty-nine."

"Maybe later," Mom repeated, giving me a shy smile.

My eyes went wide at the potential promise as she took my hand and led me away. She asked, ignoring what we had just done together, "Having fun?"

"Best night ever," I answered.

"Great," she nodded before switching to mother mode, "remember dear, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Even if we're both submissives, the purpose of this night is sexual freedom and choice, especially with your white stockings telling everyone you're exploring all this for the first time."

"I understand," I nodded, as we walked into another room and stopped. Five women were on their knees, their dresses up and being fucked by candy canes. Big, foot-long, thick candy canes. "Oh my."

"Candy cane chain," Mom explained, as a girl handed her a candy cane.

The girl smiled and said, "Enjoy."

"Lick it," Mom suggested, holding it out to me.

I did. The taste was a mixture of peppermint candy cane and pussy. "Oh my."

"It really should be a Christmas tradition, cunt candy cane," Mom suggested.

"It can be ours," I suggested.

"Mmmmmm," she said, as someone left the chain and Mom excused herself, "Duty calls."

I watched as Mom dropped to the back of the line and began fucking a woman with her candy cane.

I couldn't resist, I grabbed a huge candy cane, dropped to my knees behind my mother, lifted up her dress and looked at her inviting, glistening wet cunt.

I then slid the candy cane inside her as a nasty thought popped into my head, I just became a mother fucker!

Mom had no idea I was the one fucking her at first, but when she turned around, I just smiled. She smiled back, winked, and returned to fucking the woman in front of her.

After a couple of minutes though, I really had to pee. Bad. So I pulled the candy cane out of my moaning mother and stood up. I don't know why I did it. Curiosity perhaps. But I licked Mom's pussy juice off the candy cane. It was sweet.

Mom looked back and saw me licking her wetness and looked surprised.

Feeling naughty, I shrugged, "Yummy!"

Mom shook her head in amusement before she returned to her own candy cane fucking.

I scurried off to the washroom.

Ten minutes later, feeling refreshed and with a drink in my hand, I walked into another room, looking for Pam Thomas. I didn't find her, but I did slurp three eggnog shots from three women with very large breasts, which was delicious fun.

I spent extra time licking the alcoholic eggnog off the last woman's big, hard nipple and huge breast.

I also watched three women being dressed as Christmas trees which was okay, but rather anti-climactic to the rest of the activities of the past hour and a half.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was almost eleven, so I hurried over to the tree where I was supposed to meet Pam Thomas.

I was going to meet Pam Thomas!

Again!

A rush of adrenaline coursed through my bod and triggered a gush in my pussy.

Mistress Valerie and Mom were near the tree too, and Mom smiled, "I hear Pam Thomas has taken a liking to you."

"I think so," I added.

"You think so?" Mistress Valerie scoffed. "You two almost fucked each other there and then."

I felt my face burn red, yet I responded, "I'm here to meet her, so I hope that will happen very soon."

"My baby girl is making me proud," Mom smiled, giving me a hug.

"My so-called conservative Mom is blowing my mind tonight, and I think she's wonderful," I countered.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Pam Thomas asked from out of nowhere.

Mistress Valerie said, "Not at all."

"Hi," I simpered, feeling like I was about to go on a first date.

"Hi," she smiled back, giving me a gentle kiss.

"Go get a room," Mom said.

"I have one waiting for us," Pam said, taking my hand.

"Go," Mistress Valerie said, before adding, "but Hannah, you're not leaving here tonight without eating my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded with an excited grin.

"And Pam, I expect you to be between my legs once you've deflowered my daughter," Mom surprised me.

"Yes, ma'am," Pam nodded.

"Now go," Mom said, waving us off.

"I love you, Mommy," I said.

"I love you too, Trouble," Mom smiled, as Pam led me away.

"I can't believe you're here with your Mom," Pam said.

"Me neither," I replied.

We started down a corridor lined with rooms with open and closed doors, and I saw a line of women waiting outside one of the rooms. "What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, that's a tradition at these parties," Pam told me. "Mistress Rosie is holding court, and these ladies are waiting their turn to lick her pussy. It's said she has the tastiest twat in Massachusetts. That may be true, I haven't yet had the pleasure, but in my opinion my own Mistress has to be way up there in those rankings."

"Oh? Your Mistress?"

"Yes, I belong to Mistress Carolyn Adams," she said. "She's the one who brought me here tonight."

"Oh," I repeated.

"I know, I know," she said, "everyone assumes I'm this strong-willed diva, but the truth is that I'm happiest when I'm pleasing someone."

"Me too," I said, "at least I think so, I think I'm about to find out," as she opened the door to Room Six.

"Well, let's please each other and see how you feel about it," she said, as she led me into a room with a bed.

As soon as the door was closed, she pushed me back against it and kissed me. This kiss was urgent and passionate. Our tongues explored each other's mouths while our hands roamed. "I think I'm gonna like it here," I quoted from Annie.

She pulled off my dress.

I pulled off hers.

We fell onto the bed.

She unclasped my bra and sucked on my tits.

I moaned with pleasure.

She reached around and unclasped her own bra.

I stared in eager anticipation.

She tossed it aside and then kissed my thigh. I expected her to bury her face in my pussy, but she went down on me even further. She kissed and massaged her way down one of my nylon-clad legs and eventually sucked each of my toes into her mouth.

Fuck, she was driving me wild.

She moved back up, briefly kissed my pussy lips only once, then lipped her way down my other leg, replicating the sensual kissing and massage.

I moaned, "You're driving me crazy."

"That's the plan, girlfriend," she smiled, moving back up, leaning forward to kiss me.

I kissed her back briefly, then broke the kiss (yes, I broke a kiss with Pam Thomas) and said, "Please let me suck on your tits. That'll be another first."

"Please do," she said, as she leaned down to offer me a firm tit with a hard nipple.

"Ohhhh, yes," she moaned, as I felt the motion of her knee between my legs, just touching my pussy lips. I let impulse take over and began to lift my ass up and rub my needy pussy against her.

"Have you come yet tonight?" she asked, after I had worshipped each breast.

"No," I admitted, "but I've been on a constant hair trigger near an apocalyptic eruption."

"Well, we need to twitch that trigger," she said.

"Can we sixty-nine?" I asked, wanting desperately to feel her tongue on my cunt, but also to finally be able to dine on hers properly, after all those teasing treats.

"Definitely," she said, as she turned around and lowered her shaved pussy onto my face.

A moment later, I felt her tongue on my pussy.

I moaned as I leaned up and began licking hers.

Recalling what I'd learned earlier, I began with the alphabet strategy.

I tried to focus on the alphabet, but I was distracted as her tongue created fireworks throughout my whole body.

I didn't even get to the letter 'H' before I was coming, the anticipation and crazy evening making me unable to control myself.

"Mmmmmmm, cum for me, girlfriend," Pam purred, as I screamed into her cunt.

She kept licking me throughout my orgasm as I quit licking her and surrendered to the orgasm consuming my entire being.

To my surprise she got off the bed and instructed, "Don't move."

"I think you broke me," I said weakly, as I lay there in euphoria.

"Oh, I'm just getting started, little filly," she said.

I sat up to look at her. She'd gone into a closet I hadn't noticed was there. When she came out, she was wearing a strap-on.

"Oh my," I said.

"May I fuck you?" she asked, posing in her signature way from her movies. Except this time with a strap-on, of course.

"I didn't get you off yet," I pointed out.

"Don't worry, we won't leave here until you do," she promised, "but I really want to fuck you right now."

"You may become my first everything," I smiled, as she joined me on the bed. "Maybe you weren't my first kiss with a girl, but you were my first passionate one: it totally blew me away! And now this? Wow!" I realized I was babbling, but she didn't seem to mind.

She positioned me on my back, spread my legs and positioned her cock at my pussy. "I know this is a pretty boring position, but I want to watch your lovely, expressive face while I fuck you."

"I want to watch yours too," I crooned, as she moved the cock up and down my pussy lips. "Now please fuck me."

"As you wish," she smiled, sliding inside me.

"Oh my God," I moaned, as she hovered above me, her hips gliding down and up rhythmically.

I watched her firm, medium-sized breasts as she fucked me.

I gazed into her green eyes as she fucked me.

I memorized her pursed lips as she fucked me.

I had to burn this endless moment into my brain forever.

"God, you're beautiful," she said, as she fucked me.

"Says People's most beautiful woman of the year," I smiled.

"That's when I'm air brushed," she dismissed the title.

"Well, I don't see an air brush anywhere around right now, and you're still perfect to me," I said, as I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her deeper into me. "Now fuck the hell out of me."

"Mmmm, maybe you have a little domme in you," she observed.

"And a big cock," I smiled.

She fucked me to a second orgasm before she removed the harness and straddled my face.

"Yummy! I want to eat this peach forever," I said, as I almost swooned from the exotic scent of her wet cunt.

"Be careful," she said, as she pulled my head gently deeper into her cunt. "I may take you up on that offer."

Between lower case letters 'm' and 'n' (I was getting creative) I said, "I'm all yours."

She laughed as she began grinding slowly on my face, her wetness flooding my face.

I got to upper case 'Z' and then started over as her moans got louder and she suddenly screamed, "Yes!"

I was then rewarded with a massive gush of her cum.

I lapped up my new favourite taste in the world, as her body trembled against me, making my own body shake.

A minute later she got off me and moved beside me. She smiled, "Sorry I made a mess of your make-up."

"I'll wear your cum with pride," I said and then shook my head, "that sounded so corny."

"I like corny," she dismissed my concern, leaning in and kissing me.

For a few minutes we just kissed.

When she broke it, she said, "It occurs to me that even though we've made love that I'll never forget, I don't even know your name."

"It's Hannah."

"I'm Pam."

"Oh, are you?" I smiled.

"And I know this sounds strange, especially at an event like this, but I would really like to get to know you better, Hannah," she said.

"Really?" I asked, this somehow more shocking than everything else in this shocking night.

"Yes," she nodded, looking a little nervous. She then said, "I'm just a girl lying beside another girl asking her on a date."

"Definitely yes," I said, recognizing the Notting Hill reference.

"Awesome," she chortled, sounding like a Valley Girl teenager.

"Agreed," I smiled, leaning up and kissing her.

"Now, I hate to end this, but I'm expected to meet my Mistress at midnight," she informed me.

"Oh," I said.

"And that's in three minutes," she pointed out.

"We've been here for almost an hour?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yep."

"Wow, time really does fly when you're giving and receiving orgasms," I said.

We got out of bed and hurried into our lingerie and dresses as she asked, "This may be short notice, but do you want to be my New Year's Eve date?"

"I'd love to," I said.

"In Los Angeles?" she added.

"Oh."

"I'll have my plane fly you there," she added.

"Right, you have a plane," I laughed, realizing just how weird this was.

"I have two actually," she smiled.

"That's only two more than I have," I joked.

"There ya go," she said, as she pulled out her phone. She typed something in and handed it to me. "Please put your number in."

"Of course," I said, still unable to believe this was happening.

"I really enjoyed our time together," she said, kissing me again.

"Ditto," I replied.

"Shoot, I'm late," she said. "I'll get in trouble."

"Sorry."

"Oh, you were worth it," she said, giving me one more kiss.

Then she was gone.

I stood there for a minute recovering from the experience before I headed out.

I walked aimlessly in a daze until I reached a dance floor and just let loose. I danced. I drank some wine. I kissed a few girls and women. I was felt up. I was eventually led to a table by a pretty MILF woman who told me she was Mistress Megan. At the table I was introduced to two beautiful girls my own age as Mistress Karen and Pet Jenny. Jenny and I were both instructed to go under the table and please the two Mistresses. A couple minutes later two other women joined the table and Jenny and I spent the next almost forty minutes, each of us serving two pussies. I got both of mine off, Jenny did too.

It was exhilarating.

Then Jenny and I got into a sixty-nine under the table where she got me off in less than a minute again... damn my quick lesbian trigger.

I got her off a few minutes afterwards.

I crawled out from under the table and gasped.

The other two women at the table were my mother and Mistress Valerie.

I stammered, "M-M-Mom!"

"Hi, honey," she smiled.

"Oh my God!" I said.

"I cried those words too just now," she smiled, "when you got me off."

"Oh my God!" I repeated.

"It's almost time to head back to my house," Mistress Valerie said.

"Yes, Mistress," both my mother and I said.

"And Hannah, my dear little pet, I still want you between my legs tonight, but it needn't be here."

"Anytime you want, dear Mistress, I can't wait."

Mistress Megan smiled, as she added, "See Jenny? Incest isn't so bad."

"You really do want me to fuck my Mom, don't you?" Jenny said, the sweet girl sounding so sexy using such a coarse word.

I added my support to the argument, "It's great being a mother fucker. I want more!"

"Unless you count a minute or two with a candy cane, you're only a mother eater so far," Mom pointed out.

Surprising myself with some major confidence and wanting to really do something taboo and impress the women around me I said, "Mommy, I just tongue fucked that sweet cunt of yours." I then added, "Now if I can find a strap-on, I'll complete my journey right here and now."

"Challenge accepted," Mistress Valerie said, as she waved over a waitress. "Please fetch me a strap-on. 8¼ inches long and 6½ inches around will be good."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, "excellent choice," as if she were a sommelier.

What had I just gotten myself into? Mom hadn't said a word. I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

Mistress Valerie and Mom stood up and when the girl returned with the strap-on, our Mistress said to Mom, "Fasten it onto your daughter."

Without batting an eye, but also without any expression at all, Mom took the strap-on and put it on me.

"Go onto the dance platform and fuck your mother while the whole room watches, Hannah."

I gulped. Incest in front of everyone? Have I gone too far? Does Mom even want this to happen? "You ready, Mom?" I asked nervously, looking at her.

Her blank face blossomed into excitement! "I've fantasized about this for a long time, baby girl," she said enthusiastically, leaning in and kissing me.

When she broke the kiss, I asked, "You have?"

"All the time," she admitted.

"Less talking, more fucking," my Professor said eloquently.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, taking Mom's hand and leading her to one of three square platforms.

Mom climbed up three steps and onto it.

I followed.

I moved behind her, lifted up her dress and asked, "Ready to get fucked, Mom?"

"Become my daughter mother fucker, baby," Mom grinned nastily, looking back at me.

Recalling Pam saying I may have a slight domme side in me, I said firmly, as I slid inside her, "I'm going to use you as my Mommy-slut all during the Christmas holidays. How do you feel about that?"

"You'll do that? Oh my God, yes," she screamed, as many faces turned to watch us. "Fuck your Mommy!" she cried out, attracting lots more attention. My fears had been groundless: she loved having all these women witness our incest, and so did I!

I fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, getting a strange power rush while doing it. Her moans were loud, and she was bouncing back to meet my hard thrusts as I ordered, "Beg for it, Mommy-slut!"

"Oh yes, baby, please fuck Mommy," she moaned loudly. "Use me however you wish."

"I want you to come all over my cock, Mom," I ordered in a loud voice, almost shouting. "Show me how big a slut you are by letting your college daughter pound you in front of all these people."

"Oh fuck," she moaned, furiously bouncing back to meet me. "I'm your Mommy-slave! Do with me as thou wilt!" she screamed as she came.

Another adrenaline rush coursing through me and knowing I had a lot of people watching, I discarded the strap-on, flipped Mom onto her back and straddled her face.

"Do you want to eat your daughter's cunt, Mom?" I asked, my wet pussy above her dazed, coming face.

"Yes, Mistress Hannah," she answered, surrendering to me completely.

I lowered my pussy on her face and ground all over it as about a hundred women watched until I came yet again.

Once I did, our ten minutes of fame were over and people lost interest in our incestuous sex scene as the dance floor turned into a wall-to-wall orgy.

I got off my Mom and helped her up.

"Holy shit," she said, wiping my cum out of her eyes so she could look at me.

"You look so hot with my cunt cum all over your face," I said.

"I can't believe we just did that," she said.

"Me neither," I said as my libido calmed down and the reality of what we'd just done settled in.

"Hottest thing ever," Professor Cooper smiled.

"Agreed," a voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Governor Greene standing less than three feet away.

"G-G-Governor," I stammered.

"You're both very brave. I'd love for you two to be my guests at a special dinner tomorrow evening," she said.

"Really?" I asked, a one-word question I asked a lot, it seemed.

"Yes, there is something I'd like to discuss with the two of you," she elaborated.

"We would love to," Mom said.

"Yes, of course," I nodded, in yet another star-struck moment.