All Comments on 'Nymphocom Ch. 08 - illustrated'

by devioto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice pictures!

Her face is as hot as her body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story hotter girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

How can I get the unedited version. cjb4now@gmail.com

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Five STARS

just for the pics, story will read at home.

clinton09clinton09over 12 years ago
Finally

We've all suffered thru illustrated stories where the pictures were a blur or of a model who was hot before electricity. This story actually has a model who is hot and we even see her face, praise copywrights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She is totally hot. Would love to see her naked tits.

She is totally hot. Would love to see her naked tits.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 12 years ago
Story?

I hate to be the first one to speak against the grain, but if you read it without the pictures, this seems to be the worst chapter so far.

There's no "machine development" and you're crossing from implausible to plain unbelievable, specially with the neighbors. Are those girls really that stupid? Or is it some side-effect of the machine? And if it is, why didn't you mention it?

Also, why mention how many times they did it and that she liked and so forth, if it's just "we had sex" with no details? I think you missed an opportunity there.

And as a stupid small unimportant detail, you used a different remote in this set of pictures. I don't know why but that kinda irked me. I think it's because this is a "special" remote, so the fact that it's different kinda stands out.

If you want you can post the pics somewhere else and put the link to them here, that's not against the guidelines.

Also, the photographer shows up in the clover-shaped mirror, just in case you didn't notice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

World class ass. We need to see more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MODEL ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5+). PICS ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). STORY ☆☆☆☆☆ (5-)

Overall rating 5☆.

The model is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bahhhhhhh

poorly written, no new gadgets, just a poor rehash from better stories of yesteryear's

Sman4444Sman4444about 1 year ago

Wow another great story and pics!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous