Nymphomaniac

Story Info
Nymphomaniac.
2.1k words
4.05
17.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she said with a smirk, "I guess you want to hear my whole sad story."

She took a drag from her cigarette and exhaled lazily toward the ceiling.

"Is it sad?" I asked with a smirk of my own.

"It has to be sad," she said, "Otherwise I wouldn't be here."

She raised both her hands to her shoulders in a gesture to take in the whole seedy bar we were in.

I frowned and stared into her eyes.

"I don't think you're being honest," I said, "In fact, I think you're deliberately trying to sound pathetic."

Her gaze hardened and she took another drag, this one not so lazy or relaxed.

"What do you know about it?" she snapped, "Have you ever met a nymphomaniac before?"

"I don't know," I said and sipped from my glass of whisky.

She rolled her eyes and absently wrapped her fingers around the stem of her wineglass.

"If you had, you'd know!" she muttered angrily.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "Well, let's just say no one's ever told me they were a nymphomaniac before."

She shook her head dismissively and tapped the ash from her cigarette into the ash tray.

"You think they're just going to tell you?" she said sarcastically.

"You did," I said.

"Yeah," she said as she averted her eyes, "Well, I'm a special case."

I didn't press her on that. I decided if she wanted to tell me her story she would.

She studied me and frowned once again.

"You're a special case too I think," she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Most guys would want to hear all the gritty details," she said, "I tell you I'm a nympho and you just sit there like we're talking about the weather."

I sensed disappointment in her tone. She wanted me to beg for all the lurid details.

"Okay," I said, "I'll bite. What makes you think you're a nymphomaniac?"

A knowing smile came to her lips and she finished the cigarette with a flourish. She stamped it out in the ashtray and looked at me with hooded eyes.

"I think you only try to sound like you're different," she said, "You really do want to hear all about it don't you!"

It was my turn to smile.

"Okay, you got me," I said, "I'd love for you to tell me about all the sex you've had."

"I think you just want me to have sex with you," she said.

"Sure I would!" I said, "Ask any man that and they'd say yes, at least if they're being honest."

"But you don't believe I'm a nymphomaniac" she said like it was a gotcha moment.

I sipped from my whisky again and sat back in my chair.

"I think you want to believe you're a nymphomaniac," I replied, "I'm not convinced."

She rolled her eyes again and shook her head angrily.

"And what am I supposed to do to convince you?" she snapped, "Give you a blowjob under the table?"

"That'd be nice," I said with a grin, "But I still wouldn't believe you were a nympho."

She grimaced and lit another cigarette.

"Okay, how about this?" she said.

She leaned forward with her elbows on the table and stared at me eagerly.

"I took an Uber to get here tonight," she said, "I sat in the front seat, not the back. The guy driving looked surprised but he didn't say anything.

"I could tell he liked the way I looked as soon as I laid eyes on him. He gave me the once over like all guys do. Then he tried to look innocent and turned away, like all guys do.

"I smiled at him and raised the hem of my skirt a bit just as he put the car into gear. I could tell he wanted to look, but he kept his eyes on the road. When I raised the hem a little further he did look. A quick glance anyway.

"That's when I did it. I raised my skirt all the way and showed him I'm not wearing panties.

"I hardly ever do you know. It makes it easier to get my rocks off that way.

"Now the guy driving was staring at me! I had to remind him to stop the car. Otherwise we might both be dead.

"After he pulled over and parked the car I grabbed his dick through his pants. I gave him a big smile while I pulled it out.

"You should have seen his face! His eyes were wide and he stared at me like I was from another planet!

"When I stroked him, you know, just to get him hard enough, his eyes closed and he turned his face to the roof of the car. Then I leaned down and put my mouth all the way over his cock. I had it all the way in and I sucked my cheeks in and out."

She laughed and tapped me lightly on the arm.

"You know, that poor guy came in my mouth in less than twenty seconds!" she chortled.

I smiled and continued to stare at her.

She returned my gaze and frowned.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said evasively, "That was a good story."

She grimaced and her eyes hardened again.

"But you're not convinced?" she asked.

I smirked and sipped at my whisky while eying her over top of the glass.

"Look!" she said loudly.

She stood from her chair and raised the bottom hem of her skirt with both hands all the way to her chest. Her neatly trimmed pubes came into view and I smiled with glee.

"Nice!" I said.

Apparently the guys on the other side of the bar thought so too. I heard guffaws and a couple of wolf-whistles and then the sound of the bartender telling them to calm down.

My friend sat back down with a satisfied grin.

Then the bartender came over to our table with an irritated look on his face.

"I don't know what you think you're doing," he said harshly, "But if you do that again you're out of here!"

My new friend smiled primly and leaned forward to whisper to him.

"I'm sorry," she said with her smile still firmly in place, "I can make it up to you and your friends if you want."

"What?" he said with wide eyes.

"Do you have a back room?" she asked innocently, "I could smooth things over for you and all your buddies over there."

The man turned to me in shock.

"Is she nuts?" he asked, "Are you going to let her do that?"

"It's not my place to let her do anything," I said, "She does what she wants."

"And you're okay with that?" he asked incredulously.

"I don't care one way or the other," I said, "She's not my wife or anything."

By now my friend was cupping the bartender's scrotum with one hand. Her other hand was lightly touching his lower belly.

"I do what I want," she said in a husky voice, "I can do it with you, or not. It's up to you."

The man, still slightly concerned about my presence, looked to me for approval. I shrugged and sat back in my chair. Then he grabbed her by the arm and started leading her away.

"You coming?" she asked me with a leer.

I shook my head and watched impassively as she followed the bartender through a door behind the bar.

The bartender had decided he didn't want to share. He closed the door behind them as the guys crowded around the bar watched with interest. After a minute we heard him groan. Then there was a thump. A few seconds after that we heard her moan. Then we heard both of them grunting in unison. Soon the sound of thumping joined the grunts. Then he groaned once more for a long time.

Then there was silence.

The door opened and my friend walked out grinning from ear to ear. She sauntered to the end of the bar and leaned against it as she eyed every man there in turn. The six men surrounding her looked to each other nervously but she crouched to her knees in their midst. After just a few seconds of her palming their groins though their slacks, one by one, their cocks were pulled out.

She took the first one she saw deeply into her mouth and moaned. The guy who owned it gasped and turned to the ceiling. Then her hands gripped two more cocks, stroking them in time together.

One guy raised her to her feet and bent her forward. She never once let her mouth slip from the penis between her lips.

He raised her skirt from behind and slammed into her hard. She looked back at him with a laugh and went back to sucking cock.

The dick in her mouth shot its load and she released it. Then a different cock was in her mouth.

The man behind her came in her pussy and fell away with a groan. Another man took his place within seconds.

One of the cocks in her hand spurted all over her fingers and she let it go. Another cock found its way into her hand right away.

Her dress was pulled up and over her head and I saw she was not wearing a bra either.

The scene went on for at least another half hour. The men came on her, in her and all over her.

I went to the bar to refill my whisky. The bartender looked at me nervously as he glanced sideways at my friend getting fucked in the corner. I shrugged and requested a glass of wine as well.

"She'll probably be thirsty when this is all over," I said.

He nodded and stared at me like I was from another planet.

I took the glasses back to my table and resumed my seat.

By now four of the guys she started with were done. They were gasping for breath and sitting on stools or on the floor against the wall. The two remaining guys were dripping sweat and their chests were heaving.

By contrast my friend looked like she was in her element. Her skin had a fine sheen to it but that only added to her allure. Her tight body moved seamlessly against her partners. The man in her mouth grunted and came. She swallowed every drop. The man in her pussy came and then fell to his knees.

She stood calmly and surveyed the wreckage in her wake.

With a sassy smile she strode slowly to rejoin me at the table. Her dress was in her hand.

There was semen dripping from her chin, her tits and down her thighs.

She smiled and sat opposite me.

"Well?" she asked.

I shrugged and shoved her fresh wineglass toward her. She glanced down at it and smiled.

"That was kind," she said.

I shrugged again and toasted her with my whisky. She returned the gesture and calmly folded her dress neatly and placed it on the table.

"Are you at least hard?" she asked me with a frown.

I smiled and shoved my hips to the edge of my chair. I was indeed hard. My cock was pushing against my slacks and she grinned slyly.

"At least I know you're not dead!" she said with a chuckle.

She put her hand on it and studied my expression.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you?" she asked.

I looked for any sign of mocking and then nodded.

With a happy smile she slipped off the chair and crouched between my legs. She pulled my cock out and sucked it into her mouth like a pro. What am I saying? She was a pro!

The sensation was similar to putting a vacuum cleaner over your dick. The pressure was constant and overpowering. She started massaging my bag and I groaned in appreciation. When she pushed the head past her tongue I tightened up. Then I came. I came hard!

When I was done she returned to her seat and swiped her arm against her chin.

"I could use some tissues," she said calmly.

The bartender came back with a scowl on his face. He slapped a pile of serviettes on to the table and looked like he was about to say something.

"I think you lost the right to complain as soon as you took me behind the bar!" she snapped, "Don't you?"

He stared at her defiantly and then slunk away. She was right and he knew it.

"Are you convinced yet?" she asked me after he was gone.

"Okay," I said, "You're a nymphomaniac."

She smiled with gratitude and sipped from her wine. She was proudly naked opposite me and didn't look like she was in any hurry to dress yet.