All Comments on 'Nymphomaniac'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Nymphomania: An inability to gain sexual satisfaction

Clinically, she doesn't appear to be a nymphomaniac. She seemed to enjoy it. That just means she is highly sexed. We didn't get her POV re reaching orgasm or anything. On the above basis, a working prostitute would be a nymphomaniac. Most, (not all) don't really get satisfaction from their tricks. Especially if the daily volume is high.

Why is she seeking to convince him of her status? Is he a potential B/F? Or just a date? Personally I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near that potentially infested mouth or cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Once just once I'd like to do something like she did!

Somewhere deep inside of me I know that desire is there and it scares me to death!

The yearning to actually let myself go is so strong! I don't have any desire to become a prostitute or really have multiple affairs.

I just feel deep within me

I'd like to experience the same feeling toward sex that she does. That inner feeling, at times, is so strong at times!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...