Nymphs Pt. 02

Story Info
Maeve and Noah flourish under Dr. Harrington's treatment.
11.9k words
3.86
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: Content Warning: This piece contains explicit and taboo themes, including potential elements of incest, dominance, non-consensual behavior, and other graphic sexual content. This piece features sexual encounters of all orientations. The works for this series are over-the-top and kink-focused. Reader discretion is advised. Please be aware of the content and choose to proceed only if you are 18 years or older and comfortable with such themes. Please note that I am not a professional writer, and this piece is a work of fiction. It may contain grammatical errors and stylistic imperfections.

General note: This is a longer one. This work shows characters from previous entries [especially Nymphs: Part 1 and Bulls: Part 1]. I aim for this to show the extent to which Harrington and Hadad's control has been exerted over Maeve, Noah, and (to some extent) Glenn. I also appreciate all the kind feedback I have received in my emails. Please don't hesitate to message me or leave a comment.

Nymphs: Part Two

The warehouse was stuffy with summer heat. Maeve followed the directions Dr. Harrington had texted her for her next assignment. She waited, blindfolded, naked, and bent over a work table that had been set up between two of the giant storage shelves. She had cuffed her ankles under the bench and then her wrists, dropping the key to the ground. Just as Dr. Harrington had ordered.

The Client doesn't want you to see his workers. Keep the blindfold on at all times. They will free you when they're done with you.

When they are done with you, the crude disregard for her autonomy stirred a heat inside of her. Maeve's pale skin was stark against the shadows. Her round, plump ass had an almost ethereal glow. Maeve's pussy dripped with cum from a quick fuck she had given a homeless man on her way to the warehouse. Harrington had sent her on countless assignments, and nothing seemed to quell her sexual mania, so she sought out cock anytime the whim overtook her. The Allguard that Dr. Harrington had prescribed seemed to only intensify her drive, and the elimination of the risk of STIs and pregnancy meant the medication had also eradicated any and all inhibitions that once held her back.

The heavy sound of footsteps echoed behind her. Excitedly she perked her ass up, desperate for more cock.

"Damn," a deep voice growled. "The boss really outdid himself this time." The man who spoke was tall, with an average build. His face was nondescript and clean-shaven, a black ring pierced his septum, and he wore a tattered ball cap. "A whore this pretty is probably all used up though."

"Shoo wee," another voice, thick with a southern accent. "I don't know, man, it looks nice and tight to me. That's a real nice ass. First dibs on the hole!" This voice belonged to a lanky man with a shaggy mullet, a large nose, and big ears. His face was an odd mix of work-hardened and boyish. He gave a goofy and crooked smile to his companions.

Maeve could hear the small group gathering behind her, and she estimated it to be at least four. Their lewd appraisal of her body sent a flurry of heat through her pussy.

"I say we rock paper scissors for first dibs," a third voice offered. I'll happily gape her for you." The man who spoke was lean and had dark skin. His lips were full, and his head was clean-shaven.

"No, no way," the skinny guy chimed in annoyedly. "It doesn't feel as good when you go first, Roman. Let me go first. She ain't gonna be too gaped when I get done."

"Aight, aight, Tan," Roman said, holding out his palms. "You can warm her up with your skinny dick."

Tan flashed a satisfied grin.

The fourth person walked to the front of Maeve and stood. They had broad shoulders and a pile of long hair bunched above the shaven sides of their undercut. They nodded silently at Tan. All four of them wore stained coveralls.

Roman and the guy with the septum leaned against the shelving, lighting up a joint as Tan excitedly pulled at his belt and fiddled with the fly of his uniform. With some grunts, he pulled an already stiff cock through. It was about six inches, cut and curved up. It was skinny with a head that tapered nearly to a point. The thin cock was surrounded by a thick bush of pubes. His balls were fat and round but pulled up tight into two fleshy orbs.

Maeve remained silent, eager to be seen as only holes...holes to be used. She could hear the person standing in front of her, and she opened her lips in welcome of the cock she hoped would fuck her mouth.

Tan straddled Maeve's ass, looking down at his cock and spitting a wet glob onto his shaft. He rubbed his hand over it and then pressed the small cock head against Maeve's pink hole. She shivered.

Tan grabbed her hips and pushed his cock forward. His thin cock, no wider than about three fingers, slid easily into the hole. Maeve moaned, reveling in the slight stretching of her hole.

"Oh, god damn!" Tan yelped. "I forget how good ass pussy feels. My wife doesn't ever let me have it."

Roman leaned over to his companion, blowing out a cloud of smoke. "Ten bucks that he nuts within five minutes."

"I think I'll give him a little more credit. Five minutes and two seconds." The man with the septum chuckled. He took another drag from the joint.

Tan leaned forward, sliding his cock all the way in. The rough material of his jumpsuit brushed against Maeve's smooth cheeks. Tan closed his eyes and let his cock rest in the wet, tight heat.

"Fuck the whore already," Roman chuckled. "We only have an hour."

"Just trying to savor it," Tan sighed.

"Probably already about to nut," the guy with the septum joked.

Tan pulled his cock halfway out.

Maeve sighed again, feeling her hole suck at his thin rod. He pushed it back into her.                             Back out.

Back in.

Slowly speeding up.

Soon the open warehouse echoed with the wet slaps of his fucking and his occasional grunts.

Maeve felt a hand on the back of her head, and she opened her mouth wider, letting her tongue stick out. The man in front of her was finally going to give her throat a turn. She listened to him undo his coveralls and pull them to his ankles. He pushed her head between his legs, and she tensed, ready for his cock...

Her open mouth was pushed into a plump pussy mound. Her tongue buried itself in a slit, and her nose pressed against a bush of pubes.

"Fucking eat it," a woman's deep voice ordered. The woman had pulled her coveralls to her ankles, revealing a fit muscular body. Her round tits hung from a strong chest, and the bicep of her right arm bulged as she gripped a handful of Maeve's hair. The woman's face was stern with masculine cheeks but a soft, almost pouty, mouth.

"Yeah, doggie, Jodes, make her eat that cunt," Tan whooped, going even harder at Maeve's ass.

Maeve's confusion lasted only a moment before she licked and sucked at the pussy. She swirled her tongue around the thick, hard clit with vigor, loving the sharp taste of its fluids. Her ass was gently stretched by Tan's thin cock, and she shuddered with relaxed pleasure.

"Damn," Tan grunted, humping her ass with such vigor that his breath was short. "She eats puss like a dyke. Shit, watching that is gonna make me blow!" Under his coveralls, his thin ass flexed. He pushed his entire six inches into Maeve and held his cock inside the tight warm hole. Maeve could feel the pulse of his cock against her ridged anal walls. She moaned into the plump deep cunt. She stopped sucking the clit and let her tongue run up and down the warm, wet trench.

"She is a pro," Jode muttered.

Tan started his haphazard thrusting again. "She better than your wife?"

"Shut the fuck up and focus on that hole," Jode growled. "I'll focus on this hole." She pushed Maeve's face deeper into her slit, which was dripping wetness down Maeve's chin and onto the floor.

Tan's eyes were locked onto the back of Maeve's head as she ate the woman's pussy. "Oh, good god!" He threw his head back, and his cock jerked and throbbed inside the hole, pumping cum down Maeve's bowels. The heat of his cum caused Maeve to whimper but it was muffled by Jode's cunt.

Roman looked at his watch. "Hah, Trace, you owe me ten bucks. That was four minutes and twenty seconds."

Trace laughed and patted Roman's back. "I'll also give you dibs on her next."

Tan lay against Maeve's back, panting.

"Aight, get off her, or it's your hole I'll be fucking," Roman joked. A sizable bulge was pressing against his coveralls.

Tan sighed and pushed off of Maeve, his cock sliding out with a wet plopping sound from the slightly gaped hole. He joined Trace, leaning against the shelves, letting his glistening cock air-dry. Trace looked down at it and flicked it playfully. He offered Tan the joint.

Maeve couldn't think much about the hot cum leaking from her hole as Jode had gripped both sides of her face and was forcefully rubbing Maeve's tongue up and down her cunt. "That's it, lick deeper!"

Roman unzipped his overalls, reached into the fly, and pulled out a massive cock. It was slightly over eight inches and incredibly thick. It stuck out mostly straight, with a slight downward curve halfway down the shaft. A thick vein ran down its center. The brown cock head was cut and fat but proportional.

He maneuvered his fat cock so that it rested on Maeve's lower back. "I'm about to wreck one of these holes," he growled, turning to Tan and Trace. He raised an eyebrow. "Trace, I'm feeling generous, so which hole do you want to stay nice and tight for you?"

"Man, I know your lady hasn't put out much for you now that she's pregnant," Trace answered. "But you know if I fuck her pussy I'll be cheating on my wife, so if you could keep that ass nice and tight for me."

Roman gave a thumbs up and positioned his cock head against Maeve's pussy.

She shuddered, face still being smeared up and down the cunt, aware of the fat cock head pressing into her.

Roman spit on his cock head and pushed his hips forward. Her pussy resisted his girth at first. Maeve yelped into the sopping pussy, her face covered in wetness. Roman pushed in a few inches, and the hole sucked at him. Maeve's body shuddered, and she pushed her ass back against him. His cock slid into her, her ass pushed against his short pubes.

"Fuck, she wanted that!" He joked. "Damn, somehow this slut is still tight." He gripped her hips in his hands, thrusting in and out of her. Her pussy slurped at his cock.

Maeve pulled away from the pussy and moaned. "Oh god, yes!" The wide cock filled her with a dull but pleasurable ache as it slid in and out of her.

Jode gripped Maeve's face and pushed it back into her cunt. "Goddamn it, Roman, you always get them squirming."

Roman ignored her, pounding away at Maeve's pussy. He hadn't had any in over three days, and he was lost in the wet, sucking heat. Maeve's pussy made a squirting sound, and white cum flowed down Roman's sagging, flopping balls.

"The fuck?" Roman barked. "This slut already got some nut today." He reached back and slapped her ass, the sharp sound echoing around the warehouse. "You nasty whore." He fucked her relentlessly, the cum frothing like a cream along his shaft.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Jode barked. Her legs shuddered, and she pressed Maeve's moaning face into her slit, letting a wave of wetness flow. Jode stepped back, her pussy red and engorged, her clit rock hard.

Maeve gasped for breath, face dripping. Head bobbing from Roman's relentless thrusting.

Jode rubbed her clit, working out another orgasm.

Roman's breath was catching, and under his overalls, his fit body was dappled in sweat. He breathed through his nostrils, his heavy balls tingling with release. "You want this nut, bitch?" He growled.

"Fuck, yes, fill me up!"

"FUCK!" Roman's fat cock began throbbing inside her, spewing massive ropes of cum.

Maeve's legs shook, and she cried out; her pussy felt electric, and her juices flowed as she neared true orgasm.

Roman pulled out his cock, its shaft thick with cream. Maeve's pussy was red and fully gaped. Thick white cum poured from it. He sighed and shook his head, joining the others at the shelves. He pulled Tan into a headlock and joked. "THAT is how you fuck a pussy." The two men laughed, their cocks bouncing as they rough-housed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The three men turned to Jode, her fingers working her clit. Her free hand pinched at one of her dark nipples.

"Here, I UGH-" Her muscular body shook, and she squirted. Her pussy let free splash after splash of wetness, drenching Maeve's face.

Tan, still in a headlock, began stroking his cock. "God damn that's hot!"

Jode sighed and shuffled a few steps back to sit on a workbench. "Let's finish this up," she ordered.

"Wow, lots of pressure on me, I guess," Trace joked as he walked behind Maeve's prone body, pulling his cock out of his uniform. It was about five inches long and six inches around. It pointed straight out, stout and sturdy. The round head was hooded by a veiny foreskin. He was shaven, and his balls were loose but smaller than average. Using Tan's cum as lube, his cock head easily pushed into the slightly used hole.

"Oh god," Maeve sighed.

Trace looked over at his companions. Tan was stroking his cock, gripping its three-inch girth tightly. Roman walked in front of Maeve.

"You got my cock dirty, cunt." His heavy cock was flaccid but still impressively fat. "Open that mouth and clean it the fuck off." He stepped forward, letting his cream-covered cock rest against her lips.

Maeve opened her mouth and eagerly sucked at the soft cock. It tasted slightly salty and smelled like rank musk.

Trace nodded at Roman and shoved his girth shaft all the way in.

Maeve's hole protested painfully, and she attempted to yell. Roman used the opportunity to stuff his soft cock down her throat, choking out her protests.

Trace put his hands on his hips and pushed in and out of her hole. A farting-like, wet, sucking sound echoed around him as his girth stretched her anal walls. Maeve tried to moan, but the cock, now hardening, was still lodged in her throat. Her eyes watered, and her face reddened.

"Woo boy," Trace sighed. "Haven't had a hole this tight since that twink up in Looper County. I might pop as fast as a teenager." He sighed again, his balls already drawing tight with release.

Roman continued to hold his cock down Maeve's throat. She sucked at it desperately, her teary eyes wide. "I remember, that little dude was pretty fucking tight. Tan, you really missed out on that one."

"I ain't gonna do another dude," Tan said, shuffling over to Jode and turning his hard cock to her. "You know I'll never stop asking, Jode." He smirked at her. "Can I touch your boobs?"

Jode cut her eyes up at him. "Touch any part of me, and I'll rip your cock off and feed it to you."

Tan held up his hands in defeat. "Hey, can't blame a dude for asking."

Looking down at Maeve's stuffed, reddened face, he shuffled beside Roman. "Damn, looks like she's about to black out on us."

All Maeve could hear was murmuring as blood pulsed in her ears. She was no longer a person. She was only two electrified holes, and the pressure at each end of her sent a fiery pleasure through her body that gathered with agonizing focus in her pussy, wracking her body with an orgasm.

"Oh shit! She is clenching up," Trace grunted, her hole squeezing at his girth. "Yup, yup-oh god-yup, I'm gonna blow." He leaned down and pressed his face into her back as his cock throbbed and bred her ass.

Roman leaned forward and patted his back. "Great job, two pump chump."

Trace turned his face and rested his cheek against Maeve's back. "Fuck off."

Maeve's eyes rolled back, and the world went silent.

"Oh shit," Roman laughed and stepped back to let his hard cock slide out. It glistened with her spit, clean.

Maeve's head hung from the side of the workbench she was bound to.

"Find the key and undo her," Jode ordered. She had pulled her uniform back up. "We gotta get back to work."

Tan slapped his cock against Maeve's cheek. She didn't flinch, her mouth was agape and drooling. Taking the opportunity, Tan pushed his cock into her open throat and face fucked her. "This," he pulled his wet cock out and slapped her cheek with it again. She didn't react. "This is how I prefer my women." He pushed his cock back in and continued fucking her throat.

Roman and Trace had pulled their cocks back in.

"Found it," Trace held up the small key ring for the cuffs.

Tan ignored them, lost in the wet warmth of the throat.

Trace bent to undo the ankle and wrist cuffs.

"Wrap it up, Tan," Jode ordered as she and the two men left the warehouse.

"Fuck, off, I'll be done in a sec," Tan panted. "Oh, fuck, yeah, you like that, don't you." He muttered. "Yeah, daddy tastes so good." His balls tingled, and his thin cock throbbed, sending a burst of cum from the tip of his tapered cock head and down the throat.

"Fuck, baby girl," Tan sighed, panting. "Just one...last...thing..." He grunted, closing his eyes to concentrate. Suddenly a flood of yellow pissed spewed from his cock, pouring down Maeve's throat. He reached down to rub Maeve's hair. "Thirsty, girl." He strained again,, letting a few jets squirt free with one final strain and a fart, he completely drained his bladder and let his cock slide out.

"Oh shit," he yelped, looking at his clock. He pulled his cock into his coveralls, forgetting to zip them up, and ran out of the warehouse.

Maeve awoke with a cough. She had no idea how long she had been out. She sat up, her body aching from the prolonged position. She pulled the blindfold off. Her stomach felt bloated, and her mouth was filled with a rank and sour taste. Cum dripped from her pussy. She closed her eyes to revel in what had happened. Her hand worked its way to her glazed pussy, and she worked her finger into her slit and ran her thumb along her clit. Her whimpers echoed in the dim warehouse, and her thoughts slipped to the place they always did over this last month, Dr. Harrington's fat cock and how it would feel deep in her pussy.

_

From the boss's raised office inside the factory, Harrington and Warrick Rothing-the boss in question-watched the four workers return from their special work break. Warrick was a man in his forties. He was handsome but with an air of sleaziness that he made no attempts to hide. His dark hair was slicked back.

"I don't know what kind of shit you're playing over our intercom," Warrick laughed, leaning back in his leather chair, his work shirt threatening to pop a few buttons as his broad, muscular chest strained against it. "But production really is through the roof with these horny bastards."

"Glad to hear it," Dr. Harrington stood at the window, looking down at the working assembly line. "An increase in sex drive confirms a lot of our hypotheses."

"Oh, most assuredly," Warrick grunted. "You'd think I was offering them a Christmas bonus as excited as they get for some ass or pussy to use in the warehouse. Whatever you're broadcasting in here makes them degenerate, though." The bossman stood and joined Harrington by the window.

"Those four," Warrick continued, pointing to a group re-entering assembly. "They're all married, even the dyke, and they have happily taken a fuck bonus anytime it was offered."

"Oh, I assure you," Harrington corrected. "What Hadad and I are testing here only increases energy and libido. Their degeneracy, as you called it, comes from them and them alone."

Warrick's hand lowered to his crotch and rubbed at his bulge. His lower lip was thicker and hung above a firm, slightly cleft chin. His thick eyebrows knitted together in frustration. "This little experiment of yours keeps me boned up twenty-four-seven," he groaned. "You think a fella could get a little head?"