Nymphs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste and smell of the man's musk drove them into a frenzy, and they ran their hands up and down each other's body. Noah pulled away from his father, sucking at the incredible cock again. Glenn joined him. They both worked their mouths over the shaft and suckled at its cockhead, occasionally stopping to make out.

"This is the biggest fucking cock I've ever sucked," Noah breathed, lowering himself back down on the sagging balls and filling his mouth with them.

"Fuck," Glenn said. "Me too, I wish I was packing this thing around."

Glenn pulled at Noah. "Come on, let's get you to the dance floor." The two left the glory hole hall and headed deeper into the facility, towards the music thrumming through the walls.

The dance floor was enormous, its edges were lined with roped-off sitting areas for VIP guests. The floor writhed with men in all states of dress. The bass shook the floor, working its way up Noah's feet and into his groin and stomach. Fog occasionally billowed from the ceiling, bisected and illuminated by the bright lasers that swung around the room.

"Looks like we're over there," Glenn yelled over the music, pointing to a roped-off table and chairs. The table held a large sign that read RESERVED: N&G -SPONSORED D.H.-

Noah nodded at his father, noticing that Glenn's cock was still jutting from his fly and rock hard. He loved seeing him this excited. He took Glenn's hand and pulled him through the crowd. The dancers pushed in around them. Noah noticed a twink wearing only costume angel wings and a glittery halo being fucked by a buff college dude in a flannel shirt and tattered ballcap. Noah's modest cock stiffened under his shorts.

Glenn's eyes latched onto a tall, skinny man in a pup mask and bright sneakers on the dancefloor, fucking another dude in a pup mask doggy-style. Noah pulled him through the crowd, and they stood at the edge of their reserved table. Glenn ducked under it. Before Noah could follow, he was stopped by a tap on his shoulder.

Noah turned to stand face-to-face with his teammate Hunter.

"Noah," Hunter yelled over the music. "Didn't think this would be your kind of place."

Noah admired his friend's boyish face, one eyebrow with an edgy line shaved through it, hair gelled stylishly, and full lips coated in gloss. Hunter was also shirtless, and his pecs glistened from dancing.. "I'm trying new things."

"Yeah, Cooper mentioned that."

Noah's smile faltered.

"You know I don't take anything he says seriously," Hunter's eyes settled behind Noah. "Is that your dad with you?"

"Oh," Noah shrugged. "He's trying new things too."

"That's awesome," Hunter smiled. "Looks like he is enjoying himself."

"You wanna hang with us?"

"I'll swing back around." Hunter blushed. "I'm meeting up with some people."

"Yeah, have fun," Noah yelled.

Hunter pushed himself back into the crowd, and Noah got a full view of his friend's ass-less pants. They hugged Hunter's plump, heart-shaped ass deliciously. Noah dunked under the VIP rope and joined his dad.

"I didn't think we'd see any of your friends here," Glenn said, bending close to Noah's ear. We can leave if you want."

"No, he's cool. Don't worry."

A millisecond of awkwardness passed between Noah and his father.

"Let's have fun," Noah strolled to the table and bent himself over it, cheek against the cool tabletop. The golden necklace he wore rested against the surface, the golden cross right under his chin. He arched his ass upward.

Glenn pulled the sign off the table and flipped it to its blank side. He retrieved the marker from the pocket of his jeans and wrote on the back of the sign. When he placed it back onto the table, it was adorned with an arrow pointing to Noah and read FREE USE.

Glenn, cock hard, straddled his bent-over son and pulled the boy's shorts to his ankles. Noah's round, bubble butt, hugged by his colorful jock, was dappled in a rainbow of colored light from the lasers. Glenn gave the ass a playful slap and turned back to the dance-floor, waiting for the offering to be noticed.

It took less than a minute for the first contender to stand outside the rope. The man was around average height, Hispanic, and in his late 30s. He wore tight jeans, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. He was shirtless, displaying a fit body. The man's face was handsome, sporting a thick mustache under his sharp nose. Hair dappled his broad chest. He gave his thick nipples a squeeze and nodded towards Glenn for permission.

Glenn considered the man. He was as good as any to kick off the night. He nodded, and the man dunked under the rope and walked to the displayed ass. He pulled at a shiny belt buckle and undid the fly of his jeans. He pulled them to his ankles. Giving Glenn a view of a round ass and muscular thighs covered in thick hair. Noah attempted to glance back at the man.

The man's cock was insanely thick, at least six inches around. It was roughly five-ish inches in length with a round head that was hooded with a dark foreskin. His balls were loose from the heat of the dance floor and hung low. The man's bush was thick and damp from sweat.

Noah wiggled his ass invitingly. Rough hands gripped his soft asscheeks, pulling them apart. The man's thumb ran along Noah's puckered hole and pushed into it. Noah's shivered, and the thumb was forced deeper. When the man pulled his thumb out, it was coated in Tan's cum.

The man smirked and muttered. "Maricón desesperado." He stepped forward, pushing his cock head against Noah's tight hole. The man leaned forward, gripped Noah's shoulders, and pushed his hips into Noah's ass pillows. Noah's round cheeks closed over the man's cock like dough, and his tight asshole stretched under the girth of the cock. Noah's yelp was drowned out by the music.

The cock slid in until the man's bush pressed Noah's soft ass. Noah's hole felt as though it was being split, but the pressure filling him was intoxicating, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. The hands on his shoulders gripped tighter, and he felt the man slowly pull his cock back out of his hole.

Glenn, stroking his cock, admired the muscular hairy ass as it plowed his son.

"Fuck that faggot!" He yelled.

Noah's eyes crossed, his mouth hanging over. The fat cock pushed his brain fully into goon mode. "Oh, god, oh, fuck," he grunted with each thrust.

The man's thrusting suddenly stopped, and he fell forward against Noah's back. Noah shivered under the man's weight and the feel of his coarse body hair.

"Me voy a correr," the man grunted.

Glenn watched the man's ass clench and thighs shake. With the man bent over his son, he could see the man's hairy taint pulse as the load was pumped into Noah's ass.

"Oh, fuck, god," Noah exclaimed as the wet heat of the man pumped into his bowels.

The man pushed off of him and, with a wet squelching, pulled his fat cock from the reddened and gaped hole. Cum flowed down Noah's own taint. The man pulled his jeans up and gave the ass one final slap. He turned, stopped to give Glenn's cock a playful tug, and disappeared back onto the dance floor.

The offering of Noah's hole had caught on; a small line was building in front of the table, waiting for their turn.

A college dude wearing a tank and short shorts was next, and he mounted Noah. His cock, pulled under through the leg of his shorts, was average length and girth with a cut cockhead that tapered at the end. He lasted less than a minute in the wet hole before pumping his own load.

A tall, scrawny, shirtless guy was next and he dunked under and pulled his joggers to his ankles. His ass was tiny and round. His cock, with its impressive girth, was the fattest part of his body, roughly six inches and pointing straight out. He pushed his flared cock head against Noah's hole, grabbed Noah's hips, and jackhammered him relentlessly. Within a few minutes, he threw back his head and grunted, fat cock oozing a load into the sloppy hole.

A man in his late forties with a muscular frame was next. He sported a short cock of about four inches even when hard and a hairy but incredibly round ass that Glenn vigorously stroked to the sight of. The man slid his tiny cock into the abused hole. Noah couldn't really feel it, but the pain of the man squeezing his ass cheeks made his stomach thrill with desire. The man pulled out, his cock coated in the cum of the other men, and stroked over Noah's beautiful ass. He sprayed a load across both cheeks.

And so the line continued. Dude after dude. With each load pumped into him, Noah's mind melted more. Drool puddled on the table against his chin and cheek as his tongue lolled. His eyes crossed or rolled up into his head. His hole seeped cum that trickled down his taint and thighs.

A blonde guy, young and built like a jock, appeared at the front of the line. His head was shaved at the sides, and his hair was braided and pulled into a wolf tail. He made Glenn think of a Viking. The guy rubbed his chin, which had a small goatee and slipped under the rope. Instead of approaching Noah's ass, he stepped close to Glenn and leaned in to say.

"May I suck your cock while he gets fucked?"

Glenn smirked and nodded.

The guy knelt, worked his full lips over the slightly curved cock, and sucked at it. He worked it down his throat and buried his nose into Glenn's pubes. Glenn's eyes rolled back into his head. The guy worked his magic, blowing Glenn with expertise.

More men, one by one, they filled his son with cum. Glenn watched the depravity, using the Viking boy's throat like a fleshlight.

A buff Asian guy churned his smooth pink cock, four and half inches, into Noah's sloppy ass. The guy had been going at it for fifteen minutes, grunting and moaning. His pale ass was almost as fat as Noah's, and Glenn's cock ached for some hole. He reached down and pulled the Viking boy up by his hair. He leaned in close.

"Go bend over by my son."

The boy simply nodded and strolled over to the table, bending over it.

The Asian guy looked over at him but continued fucking Noah.

At this point, Noah was a mumbling mess. So cock dazed, he might as well have been drugged.

Glenn walked to the table, now able to hear the wet slapping sound of Noah's flooded pussy being fucked. He reached over, pulling the Viking boy's pants down over his cheeks.

"Fuck, yes," he sighed. The Viking boy's ass was pale, round, and nearly hairless. He stepped forward, pushed his cock into the puckered hole, and slipped his hip against the pale ass. The hole hugged Glenn's cock, its ribbed walls suckling at his girth. Glenn gripped the Viking boy's hips and thrust in and out of the tight hole.

The Viking boy's face shook against the table as Glenn dominated him. He turned his face to look at Noah, but the boy's eyes were crossed, and his wet mouth was gibbering wordlessly. The Viking boy leaned slightly forward, pushed his mouth against Noah's, and twirled his tongue around, trying to make out.

Glenn and the Asian dude met eyes. The Asian guy simply nodded and flashed a thumbs-up. Glenn could feel his balls heating up and cursed his lack of stamina. He attempted to stop, to buy himself a little time, but the asshole he was buried in was too tight, and his cock throbbed, dumping his load. The Viking boy moaned into Noah's gaped mouth and pushed his ass against Glenn's hips.

Glenn pulled his cock out, a string of white cum hanging from his cock head. The Asian guy grunted and finally released his load into the abused hole. Without any ceremony, he pulled his cock out of Noah, pulled up his shorts, and left.

The Viking boy stood and leaned into Glenn. "I'm Gunnar," he purred. "And your cock was amazing."

"Yeah, thanks," Glenn said dismissively, uninterested in formalities.

Gunnar looked a little disappointed but pulled his pants up. "Maybe I'll see you here again."

"Mmhmm," Glenn muttered.

Gunnar dipped into the crowd.

More men were lined up, but Glenn walked over to Noah and bent over the table.

"Hey, bub," he said.

"More...cock...please...daddy..." Noah whimpered.

"You'll get more, buddy," Glenn assured. "But I think you need a break."

He attempted to lift Noah from the table, but his son's head bobbled uselessly, and his knees refused to hold his weight.

"More...cock...now!" He pouted.

"Look, I've got to piss and need a drink," Glenn sighed. "I'm just gonna leave your ass here and open the rope."

Noah mumbled senselessly.

Glenn lifted the reservation rope and unhooked it. He nodded at the line of men, and they strolled into the section, lining up behind Noah. Glenn made his way through the crowd and found a bathroom. It was bustling with men fucking and sucking. A few men knelt between the urinals, faces up and mouths open. The place smelled like sour piss. Glenn's cock, still exposed, hardened. When a spot opened at the urinals-one of the kneeling men-he stood and aimed his jet of golden piss at the open mouth. It flooded over the man's lips and poured down his chin, neck, and chest. He shivered with relief as his bladder emptied.

Looking to his left, he was surprised to see Noah's teammate, Hunter, on all fours, face pushed down into a urinal, and a tan man, the one wearing a mask in the shape of the Greek Tragedy, fucking his pussy. The man stopped, pulling his cock from the cunt, a river of piss expelled from the reddened pussy and spilled all over the floor. The masked man lifted his five-inch cock up and pushed it into Hunter's used asshole, continuing his fucking, Hunter's cunt still dripping with piss. Hunter moaned into the urinal as its automated flush poured over his face and hair.

Glenn was tempted, feeling horny again, but he left the bathroom and made his way to the bar. A naked bartender, soft cock hanging at about five inches, started him with his first beer of the night. Glenn spent over an hour at the bar, drinking and watching the crowd on the dance floor. The mustached man that Noah pointed out earlier-Todd Reynolds-was groveling from man to man, begging for cock. Some of them occasionally obliged him.

Finally, Glenn left the bar and headed back to the reserved seats. Some of the line had died down, but men occasionally took turns on his son. Noah seemed to be passed out, almost entirely unresponsive, when a cock entered him. Cum streamed down his legs all the way to his ankles and feet. His taint looked like a glazed dessert, and his pillowy ass cheeks were sprayed with thick loads. Glenn waited for the man currently fucking him-a twink with bright pink nail polish-to finish. The twink pulled out, his cock six inches and very curved, and pulled his flower-printed panties up over his boner. Glenn closed the rope and took the FREE USE sign off the table. He leaned down to Noah and whispered.

"Just one last cock to go."

Noah whimpered. His eyes were still closed, but he grinned.

Glenn positioned himself behind his son and reached down with one hand to spread one of his soft cheeks. "God damn," he muttered at the sight of Noah's swollen, red, abused hole. It poured cum in an endless stream. Glenn pushed his cock head against the impossibly gaped boypussy, and the cum flowed around his shaft. He pushed all the way in, an easy task. The wet heat felt great against his shaft. He could feel the cum of countless dudes dripping down his hanging ballsack. He pulled out about halfway and then slid back in, balls deep. He sighed again and fucked his slutty son.

He fucked the used hole with relentless power, engorged by the idea of all the men that had used his boy tonight. He muttered profanities under his breath, cum splashed from his swinging balls. It flowed over his shaft, and he reminisced on all the years he had admired the ass that his cock-his son's creator-was once again balls deep in. His head was filled with a ringing noise, and his final thought before pumping his load into his son was how grateful he was for Dr. Harrington.

_

Buzzed from the beers and shouldering most of Noah's weight, Glenn helped his son back through the hallways towards the exit. It was only a few hours before sunrise, and the club had emptied significantly. Some stragglers continued fucking the few remaining free-use holes along the hall. Most of the narrow, deep chambers built into the walls were empty. Noah stumbled as though he had been the one to down several beers. Cum continued to drip down Noah's thighs, flowing from under his shorts.

"Fuck, bub," Glenn said, his country accent thicker in his slightly intoxicated state. "They really did fuck you silly."

They stumbled past a woman sliding out of one of the free-use chambers. She rose and stretched her aching muscles. Her pale tits were covered by a lace black bra, but her pussy, nuzzled between thick thighs, was bare. Her slit, deep between the soft mounds of her cunt, dripped with cum.

She reached into the chamber and pulled out a T-shirt and a short skirt. She watched Noah and Glenn pass, pulling her clothes on.

"Looks like he's had a hell of a night," she said.

"Got his brains fucked out," Glenn joked.

"What a lucky boy," she purred. "Let me help you with him."

She shuffled to the other side of Noah and pushed her head under him so that his arm fell around the back of her neck and shoulder. They carried Noah between them.

"Wait, I recognize you two." She exclaimed. "I'm Zeke's mom."

"Oh," Glenn racked his brain for her name. "Maeve!"

"That's right," she exclaimed.

"Last time I saw either of y'all was after his wardrobe malfunction." she nodded to Noah, whose head lolled with each step.

"Ah, yeah," Glenn nodded. "Thankfully, he's gotten over that."

"Clearly," Maeve giggled. She eyed the two of them closely.

"I didn't know you guys were gay."

"We've had some recent epiphanies."

"Oh, I totally feel you there."

They had made their way to the parking lot, where the dark sky was slowly repainted in warm oranges and blues.

"We'll need to sit him down so I can order us a ride," Glenn grunted.

"Don't be silly," Maeve huffed. "I drove here, and I'm as sober as a nun."

"You don't have to go through the trouble."

"Actually, I insist," Maeve pulled to the left, and the trio stumbled towards a small SUV. The two of them arranged Noah in the back seat. He mumbled under his breath and smiled. Once settled, Maeve backed out of the lot, leaving the Barn behind.

"That's a helluva place," Glenn drunkenly chuckled. I hope I get another invite."

"I've been there three times," Maeve looked over from the wheel.

"Lucky."

"Weirdly enough, I'm kind of there on doctor's orders."

"Not weird," Glenn sat up a little. "We are too, sorta."

"Harrington?" Maeve fished.

"Yeah..."

They let the silence linger between them, unsure what to do with this information.

"Hey," Maeve broke the tension. "I'm still horny as fuck. Want me to pull over and give you some head?"

"I'm good," Glenn looked at Maeve cautiously. "Nothing to do with you. It's just that I'm gay." He spoke the final word with pride and authority.

"Just shooting my shot," Maeve joked. The remainder of the ride passed in silence, except for when Glenn gave directions to Maeve.

Her SUV crunched up their drive and pulled into their lot. Noah had slept soundly the whole journey, and Glenn had only gotten drunker. Maeve guided Noah on her own while Glenn struggled to get the key in the door. Once he managed to get in, he stumbled to the couch and fell into its cushions face-first.

Maeve shouldered Noah, who was standing on his own now. "Just walk to your room, and I'll guide you," she offered.

The two headed down a hall, past a small bathroom, and into a bedroom. The bed was a twin, and the room showed a boy's apparent transition to manhood. Posters of superheroes, aged and in disrepair, clung to the wall beside framed photos from various wrestling matches in middle school, high school, and college. A vision board, "New Me, New Room," was pinned over a desk. Stuck to it was a rainbow and cutouts of different girly rooms.