Nymphs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah put all his weight on the bed and collapsed, bringing Maeve down. His body being so close to hers made her pussy flare with heat. She looked into his round brown eyes and admired his full lips.

Fucking a shame he turned out to be gay; she could have sworn he had girlfriends at the games.

She pushed off him but froze when his hands rose up to cup her tits. He squeezed them. His wide eyes locked onto hers.

See, that's what I thought!

A ringing filled Noah's head, but forbidden and old desires continued to seep back into his brain. He squeezed the woman's tits again..wait was this Zeke's mom? His plump little cock swelled to a stiff five inches. Memories pressed into his mind, wet pussies, his tongue swirling around a clit, his cock pumping into his girlfriend...the ringing in his head doubled, and he winced.

His hands squeezed hard, and Maeve whimpered as her tits were abused. Her breathing grew heavy, and she wanted nothing more than to drain Noah's cock. Her hand groped at the crotch of his shorts, and she palmed his modest bulge, noting that it was roughly the same as her own son's, just slightly thicker. The comparison made her even hornier, and she reached into his shorts and gripped the cock.

Noah pulled her into him and pushed his mouth against hers. They intertwined their tongues, kissing deeply. He moved his mouth to her neck as she stroked his cock. She pulled it out from the band of his shorts; it stuck straight up towards his stomach; its shaft was plump and tipped with a cut, broad head. Maeve tried to pull away so that she could suck it, but Noah stopped her. He caught her under a gentle and sincere stare.

"No," Noah breathed. "Let me make you feel good." He pushed off the bed and allowed Maeve to sit at its edge. He pulled her skirt off and gently pried her knees apart, spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was an innie, and her labia were so small so that her cunt was a slit between two pink mounds. She was completely shaven. Noah kneeled and then lowered his mouth against her pussy.

His mind flooded with repressed memories, and he ran his tongue along her slit with expert precision, letting it swirl around her clit when he reached it. Maeve moaned with glee fighting the urge to grab his head and push his face deeper into her cunt.

As if reading her mind, Noah pressed his tongue into her, letting it slide around. The golden cross around his neck tickled Maeve's asscrack. When he withdrew his tongue, it was coated in cum from her revels at the Barn. The salty taste of the jizz nearly shut out his repressed memories, and for a moment, all he cared about was finding a cock to suck, but the feel of Maeve's pussy lips parting under the tip of his tongue kept his mind divided. He continued his gentle but precise pussy eating.

Maeve, so used to rough treatment, leaned back and gripped the sheets, shocked at how good this gentle play made her feel. His tongue pushed back into her, lapping at the cum and then back up to her clit. Her legs shook, and she squealed. Her clit ached, and her abdomen burned, on the edge of release. "You're so fucking good at this."

Noah simply continued, now sucking her tiny, hard clit. Maeve's back arched, and she yelped. Her pussy squirted, coating Noah's lips and chin, and he rose up and met Maeve's eyes. Gently he put his hand on her abdomen and let his thumb slowly rub around her clit.

It was too much. Maeve huffed and moaned, cumming even harder. Wetness drenched Noah's hand, and he pressed on, sliding two fingers into her pussy and pushing his thumb back onto her clit. As he circled his thumb over her clit he let his fingers slide in and out. Maeve squirmed, straining, which caused cum to gush from her pussy and her asshole.

"Fuck me!" Maeve begged.

Noah stood and pulled his shorts off. His pubes had been shaved off, and his cock was rock hard, its own slit dripping. He straddled himself over her pussy. His balls were heavy and full, as though they had been waiting for him to remember how great it felt to pump a cunt full of cum. He bent his knees and let his cockhead push into her slit. It was creamy with cum, and he went into her slowly. Maeve's mind blanked with desire, and she leaned forward, grabbing his asscheeks and pulling him into her. He slid balls deep. With one hand, he pulled her bra off, snapping its lace, and tossed it behind him. Her heavy tits rolled freely on her chest. He gripped them in his hands and thrust his cock in and out of her.

His round ass clapped as he fucked her. Maeve's back arched against the mattress and gripped his forearms, looking him in the eyes. His thick lips parted into a grin, and he played with her tits like a child discovering a new favorite toy. His thrusting had been increasing, and now his balls swung as his ass clapped into her. Her pussy-used daily these past few months-squeezed at his cock, he attempted to fuck her deeper, but his five inches had reached their limit.

He squeezed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and that sent her over the edge. Her cum flowed over his cock, drenching his soft stomach. They met eyes again, and Maeve could tell he was reaching the end of his stamina.

"Cum inside me," she begged.

His asscheeks clapped harder as his thrusting increased, his taint tightened, and his balls filled with heat.

"Fuck, baby," he said, locking eyes with her again. "I'm gonna cum so deep in your pussy." His cock throbbed and shot load after load into her. It had been so long since his own cock had fucked anything, and it continued pumping. He groaned and leaned down against her chest, and she whimpered from the heat of his loads spreading inside her.

For another forty seconds, his cock pumped away; he writhed and squirmed in pleasure.

"Fuck, it has been too long." He groaned into her chest. His cock finally stopped twitching, and he pulled himself out. His cum seeped from her cunt.

He slid off her and laid beside her, his own legs bent over the side of the bed. She sat up.

"I need to get home," she said. It's early morning, and explaining why my girls' night lasted so long will be hard enough." She stood and pulled her t-shirt and skirt back on.

Noah's head felt fuzzy, and he nodded. "Hope I made you feel good," he said, rubbing a hand over his eye.

"Better than I've felt in a long time," Maeve admitted.

She nodded awkwardly and shuffled out of his room. As she passed Glenn on the couch, she noticed a massive wet spot in his shorts and part of the couch cushion. Poor bastard forgot to piss before passing out. Her car backed out of the lot a few moments later and headed towards town.

Inside his room, Noah's head was in turmoil, flooded with confusing thoughts and sensations. He crawled face down onto his pillow and collapsed against the mattress. His cock was hard, still wet with Maeve's juices, and he wanted more pussy, but he arched his back, his round ass pushed up and yearning for cock. He whimpered into his pillow and drifted off into a fitful sleep.