Nymphs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harrington looked the bossman over and smirked.

_

Glenn's cock, seven hard inches, dripped with his son's spit as the boy worshiped the organ that had pumped him into his momma's pussy. The golden cross around his son's neck bumped back and forth against his chest as he worked his mouth up and down over his father's shaft. Glenn stood in front of the bathroom mirror, dressed—minus the shorts pulled to his ankles—for the club. He worked gel into his new stylish undercut.

Glenn's confidence in himself had skyrocketed since the sessions (twice a month) with Doctor Harrington, and he now embraced his sexuality with pride. He looked down at Noah and admired the determination in the boy's eyes, which were slightly crossed, as he sucked. Noah had been the most obvious change, which grew more extreme after each session with Harrington. Glenn had just wanted his son to forgive and accept him, but Harrington had proven that his boy wanted to do much more.

Noah's brain buzzed with a singular drive; cock. The shaft in his mouth was the most natural feeling in the world. The throbbing heat of its pulse against his tongue, the proportional but slightly tapered head pressing against the back of his mouth...felt simply right. He pushed the cock all the way down his throat and buried his nose in his dad's pubes, breathing in the musky scent. His eyes crossed in ecstasy, and his brain took another step closer to full goon-mode.

Noah let the cock plop out of his mouth; some spit dripped onto the rainbow-colored crop top he was wearing. His outfit was completed with tiny shorts that, in his current kneeling position, rode up his fat, round ass and teased a peek of his pink jockstrap. Noah stoked the glistening cock, the many beaded bracelets-also in bright colors of the rainbow-he wore up his wrists, and forearms clicked together noisily with each stroke of his arm.

Glenn wore a modest tank top that displayed moderately fit biceps and triceps from years of farm work. Since their initial session with Harrington, both Glenn and Noah had joined a local gym. Glenn made the final touches to his hair.

"That should do it," he looked down at Noah, still jerking him off, and smiled. "Is my boy ready for his big night out?"

Noah nodded, and his thick lips spread into a boyish smile. His big eyes couldn't contain his excitement.

Glenn ran a gentle hand across the back of his son's head. "Pull my shorts up so we can go," he said.

Noah gave the cock, engorged and curved upward, a longing look before gripping his father's shorts and pulling them up over the erection. Glenn, who had chosen to go commando for the night, stood with a tent in his shorts.

Noah stood up. "Let's go have some fun, dad."

Glenn reached down and groped his son's ass, squeezing one soft cheek.

Noah leaned forward and planted his thick lips against his father's mouth. As they made out, their tongues sliding in and out of each other, Glenn gripped Noah's other cheek, pulling the heavy glutes slightly apart and resisting the urge to turn Noah around, pull the boy's pants down, and fuck the tight pussy he knew was between them.

Glenn pushed his son away, lips glistening, and said. "Go ahead and order the ride."

Noah picked up his dad's phone, swiped away the messages on the hook-up app that were pulled up, and opened the ride-share app.

"They'll be here in twelve minutes," Noah said. "It says it's about a twenty-minute drive to Looper County."

"Sounds about right." Glenn spritzed on some cologne. His cock had softened, allowing his shorts to hug his thick bulge.

"Is there a nightclub in Looper? It's in the middle of nowhere," Noah asked. His crop top showed off his soft, flat belly.

"It's invite only. But Harrington got us in."

"Oh," Noah shrugged, his bracelets clicking. "Doctor H is so fucking hot. You think he'll ever let me suck him off?"

"He really is," Glenn chuckled as he put his wallet in his pocket. "Have you seen his bulge? You think you could handle that much meat?"

"How could I not see it?" Noah bit his lip. "I KNOW I can handle that much."

"Oh, right, I'm sure you do, you fucking slut." Glenn gripped Noah's chin. "You've sucked half the cocks in Arclay by now."

Noah smirked.

"Cooper still hasn't let you taste his yet, though, has he?"

Noah's smirk melted into a pout.

After the initial session with Harrington, Noah had reached out to Cooper begging to be used, but the team captain had coldly denied the offer and had posted the text exchange online. Glenn had tried texting Cooper, offering up his son's ass but discovered that Cooper had blocked the number. A threesome with Cooper was an obsession between the two of them. Many times while Glenn was seven inches deep in Noah's hole, he would grunt, "Imagine if Cooper's cock was in your pussy right now," and the two of them would fuck even harder.

Noah asked at least once a week for Glenn to describe how Cooper's cock had felt and tasted the night he had visited. The photo of Noah caught in the spladle hold, uniform ripped and bare ass spread open, had been framed and hung in the guest bathroom. Neither Glenn nor Noah had space in their lives for shame.

They waited at the end of the drive for their ride, swaddled in a warm Summer night.

"Oh, here, you hold on to this," Noah said, handing his father a black permanent marker.

Glenn pocketed it. Yellow headlights flooded the drive, announcing the arrival of a modest Honda Civic. The driver pulled up to them and rolled down his window.

"Mr. Beaufort?" The man asked in a thick southern accent.

"That's right."

"Well, y'all just hop on in." The driver had a long, lanky face-large nose and big ears-and wore a camo hat over his shaggy mullet. "My name's Tanner. Friends call me Tan. I'll be taking care of y'all tonight."

Glenn and Noah shuffled into the back seat of the vehicle. It was mostly clean, except for a few dinosaur toys scattered along the floorboards.

"Sorry about those," Tanner acknowledged. "Thought I had gotten all of my little guys' shit put away. Just kick 'em under the seat if you have to." He flashed them a crooked smile.

Noah found something charming about Tanner's face, an odd mix of boyish and work-hardened.

"No biggie," Noah flirted. "I used to keep my dad's truck looking like a toys-r-us."

"He definitely did." Glenn agreed, chuckling.

"Looks like y'all are headed up to Looper?" Tanner's bright eyes scanned them, settling on Noah's thick thighs pressed against the seat. "Been there a few times myself."

"Yeah, we've been invited to a party." Glenn offered.

"Lucky ya'll," Tanner turned back to the wheel.

"The old lady has me out driving to catch a few extra bucks."

"We appreciate it," Glenn said.

Tanner flipped through a playlist and settled on some music heavy with bass. "Ya'll just relax and enjoy the ride." The car tires crunched as it pulled from the drive. Trees blurred past the windows . Tanner drove them down the country road headed to the interstate. Glenn rested his hand on Noah's thigh, and the two leaned into each other, lips meeting and tongues intertwining.

Tanner glanced at them through the rearview mirror, eyebrows raised. "Ya'll need anything, just let me know."

Glenn pulled away from his son's wet lips. "Sorry," he said. "We can get a little carried away."

"Hey, ain't no need for sorry. I'm a new-aged dude, and it ain't my business what a boy and his pop get up to."

"So, you're okay with us having a little fun back here?"

"Just clean up your mess," Tanner said. He gave a loud laugh and slapped the steering wheel. "ETA about fifteen minutes."

"Plenty of time," Noah purred. He leaned over Glenn's lap, pulling his dad's floppy cock through the fly. He took the soft cockhead into his mouth and suckled. Glenn leaned back in the seat, closed his eyes, and reached up to pinch his own nipples. Glenn's cock hardened, and Noah worked his mouth up and down it, relishing the feeling of its pulse against his tongue.

"Looks like you've got him well-trained," Tanner said, taking another glance.

"Yeah, he only recently found out I like cock," Glenn sighed.

"Looks like he's more than okay with his old man being gay." Tanner snuck another glance.

"Hell yeah, turns out he is a cock obsessed little fag," Glenn gripped the back of Noah's head and pulled his mouth up and down his shaft. "Makes me regret all those years I could have been showing him how to master the craft."

"Looks like y'all are making up for lost time."

"We-ugh-" Glenn Moaned as Noah's tongue glided around the ridges of his cock head. "We're definitely trying. He's already better at this than his momma ever was. Why don't you pull over and let him suck you off." Glenn offered, aroused at the idea of his son sucking their driver's cock.

"Hey, I'm a chill dude but when it comes to other guys I don't really touch, just usually watch."

"No worries," Glenn sighed.

Noah rose back up. "Tanner, what's our ETA?" He asked. Spit dappled his chin.

"About ten minutes."

Noah unbuckled and positioned himself so that his chest pressed against the seat, face against the door, with one leg on the floorboard, ass sticking up. He arched his round bubble butt. "Eat my pussy, daddy."

Glenn unbuckled and twisted forward a little. He gripped Noah's waistband and pulled his shorts down over his heart-shaped ass. Noah's jockstrap was snug under his fat cheeks. Glenn took one cheek into each hand and spread them, revealing a puckered, tiny, pink hole. Glenn ran the tip of his tongue in circles over his son's hole. Noah shuddered.

"Damn, you weren't lying about him being an obsessed little fag." Tanner laughed, feeling his own cock-long and skinny-bulging in his shorts.

Glenn continued licking, running his tongue up and down Noah's deep crack and swirling it around the tight hole every time his tongue passed it.

"Fuck," Noah whimpered. "I need cock so bad."

Glenn pushed his face into Noah's ass pushing his tongue into the hole.

"God, just fuck me," Noah whined.

"ETA in about five," Tanner warned.

Glenn pulled away and sat back in his seat. "Just be patient," he ordered and gave the ass pointing up at him a playful slap.

Instead of sitting up, Noah pushed his ass so that it was between the two front seats, resting partially against the center console. "Tanner, are you sure you don't want some pussy?" Noah whined again.

Tanner glanced sideways at the pale, dumpy shoved between the seats. He licked his lips, and his hand absentmindedly brushed past the skinny bulge in his shorts. Tanner laid a hand on one of Noah's cheeks and pressed a long finger at the boy's hole. He pushed the tip of his finger in, and the tight suction of Noah's hole caused his cock to throb. Am I really about to fuck a dude? His mind raced.

"Fuck it," he muttered, slowing the car and pulling it off to the side of the highway. He turned on his caution lights. "Get out of the car so I can fuck you real proper."

Noah obeyed and pushed the car door open, shorts still down over his ass. Tan stepped out of the car, his lanky body not much taller than Noah. He nodded to the hood. "Bend over it."

Glenn got out and walked to the front of the car just as Noah laid himself upon the warm hood, ass perked up. Cars sped by on the interstate. Tan positioned himself behind Noah and pulled his own shorts to his knees. His skinny cock flopped out, six inches, and slightly curved upwards. His curly bush was wild, and his balls hung heavy and low from the heat. Noah's hole was wet from Glenn's rim job, so Tan wasted no time in pushing his tapered cock head against the boy's hole.

He put his hands on the top of Noah's ass and pushed his hips forward. Glenn watched Tan's small round ass clench as the man drove his cock into the hole. Noah took the cock easily, it barely loosened his hole, but he shivered with the pleasure of having been entered. Especially in such a public and lewd display.

"Holy god damn," Tan moaned. "Your pussy is tighter than a gnat's ass." He began fucking the fat ass, his skinny hips slapping against the jiggling mounds.

A passing truck blew its horn. Glenn's shorts tented from the sight of the man using his son.

Tanner pushed down on Noah's ass, tiptoeing, and increased his thrusting. He was breathing heavily through his nostrils. "Fuck, woo boy, fuck, fuck, fuck." He grunted, his balls slapping. He looked over at Glenn. "How do you not pop your nut in like a second with this one?"

"Oh, trust me, it doesn't take long."

An SUV passed, and a young guy leaned out of the passenger window and screamed, "Get 'er done."

Noah's face pressed against the hood, his head bouncing from Tanner's thrusting. "Don't stop," he begged. "Breed me, sir."

Noah's hole sucked at the throbbing thin shaft. Tanner bit his bottom lip, scrunched his eyebrows, and threw his head back. "Goddamnit, I'm gonna bust." Tanner's legs shook, and his balls twitched as he unloaded inside the warm hole. Tanner fell against Noah's back, breathing heavily. "Holy shit," he sighed. "That was some grade A puss."

Noah smirked, his face still pressed against the hood. "You'll definitely be getting five stars," he said.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up to what looked to be an old country barn. A steady crowd was making their way inside, and the dull thrumming of heavy bass music could be heard from inside.

"I've heard of this place," Tanner observed. "The Barn."

"Oh, yeah?" Glenn pulled out his wallet.

"Yeah, some buddies of mine came here once. It's only for dudes, but they let you get away with almost anything."

"Oh, then it's perfect," Noah chirped.

Glenn leaned forward and handed a crisp hundred-dollar bill to Tanner.

"That's mighty fucking generous of ya," Tanner said, taking the money. "Honestly, your boy's pussy was tip enough. Really made me realize how much I'm missing out on."

"Well, now you know," Glenn said, opening his door and stepping out into the warm summer night. "Don't be like me and wait around. You know what you want now, so don't hesitate to take whatever you want whenever you want it." He handed Tan a plastic dinosaur that had fallen out of the car and winked.

Noah pushed his door open and flirted. "Thanks for breeding me."

Glenn and his son headed towards the Barn. Tanner backed out of the lot. The front of the Barn had primarily been sealed off. Two rough-looking men in ball caps stood by a small entry door, scanning people's phones and letting them through. When they approached, Glenn nervously showed them the barcode Harrington had sent through an anonymous email server. The man looked the father and son over, snorted through his broad nose, and scanned the barcode. With a nod, he ushered them through the small door.

"The Club is in the back. Feel free to indulge in our free-use services along the way," he grunted.

Glenn and Noah entered the barn door into a long hallway; along its walls were small half-circular compartments that had been cut out every few feet. From these windows, the lower halves of men and women protruded like a stage magician's kinkiest sex dream. The torso's legs were chained up to the wall or against the floor, depending on whether they were bent over on their stomachs or lying on their backs with legs up and spread. Along the walls, men stood, pants down, thrusting their cocks in and out of the free-use orifices. Noah and Glenn looked at each other and smirked. Both of them felt their cocks stiffen. The hall smelled of sweat, musk, piss, and cum as they strolled down it, eyes taking in the sights as though they were in the Smithsonian.

They glimpsed the lower half of a woman, legs chained upward, moaning as a tiptoeing boy with curly, blonde hair gripped her lower thighs and brutally fucked her. He pulled his small but thick cock out and traced it up and down between her cum-glazed pussy and leaking, gaped asshole. His tiny round ass flexed and he buried his little cock back into her cunt.

The blonde boy high-fived the man next to him, who also had a mess of curly blonde hair and was sliding his own thick cock in and out of a man's round ass while chugging what looked to be a can of beer. As the two blondes fucked the torsos, Ethan's eye was drawn back to the pussy being used by the boy. The sight of it, plump and with a small trail of pubes, stirred up a buried memory of a girlfriend and some passionate nights after wrestling matches...but his brain was wracked with a ringing noise. He blinked away the thoughts, instead focusing on the little, thick cock that was plowing the woman's mound, wishing that the shaft was inside of him instead.

As they continued down the hall, they passed a small crowd gathered around a tiny torso bent over on her stomach, her feet were hanging freely as she was too short to be chained to the floor. The crowd was a line of men waiting their turn. She was currently being fuck by a tall, tan man wearing a mask in the shape of the Greek Tragedy. He threw his head back, a permanent frown staring up at the ceiling, round ass flexing as he fucked the wet, reddened pussy. She kicked her legs, her thighs dripping with an impossible amount of cum from countless loads. He gripped her tiny waist harder. He slid his cock-five inches and uncut-from her cunt, it was coated in cum, raised it, and pushed it into her hole, fucking her relentlessly despite her yelps.

"Fuck, look at him go, Dad," Noah said excitedly. "His ass is so hot."

Glenn licked his lips and watched the scene. Despite his admission of homosexuality to his son, the tiny, used pussy was an alluring and tempting sight.

"You can get in line if you want," Noah offered. "I'll wait for you."

"No, let's get to the club," Glenn pulled his gaze away.

As they reached the end of the hall, they passed the torso of a man, feet chained upwards. His hole dripped with so much cum it puddled on the floor.

"Oh, he's so lucky," Noah whimpered.

"How many loads do you think that is?" Glenn asked.

"Has to be hundreds," Noah guessed. "Oh, don't you want to add one more. It'd be so hot to watch you fuck him." Noah leaned into Glenn and played with the fly of his shorts, pulling Glenn's hard cock free.

Glenn looked at the gaped, dripping ass but shook his head. "Let's go dance first."

Noah pouted but continued down the hallway.

As they headed towards the dance hall, they passed closed doors that muffled a menagerie of sounds. The moans, cries, barks, and occasional sound of mewling mixed into a syrupy chorus that caused Glenn's exposed cock to drip. The place smelled and sounded deliciously wrong.

They passed a small antechamber. In its center stood two prison stocks. One stock was occupied by a mustached man whose mouth was pried open with a spider gag. The man gurgled with piss-laden moans as a college-aged dude with a long cock stood in front of him, releasing a stream of smelly, hot urine into his forcibly opened mouth. Another college-aged guy was ramming the man's hairy ass.

"Shit, I'm almost positive that was Mr. Reynolds," Noah chirped excitedly.

"Who?"

"Ethan's dad."

The next hall was similar to the free-use hall but was instead lined with glory holes. Cocks of all shapes and sizes dotted the hall like perverse wall decor. Men stood along the hallway, sucking hungrily at some of the engorgements. As Noah passed he was tempted by one rather large specimen, he stopped momentarily. He gripped its thick girth, looking back to smirk at his father. A heat pulsed through the massive cock, and Noah could smell a strong musk. He leaned forward, wetly kissing its engorged bulbous head between his thick lips and sliding his tongue along the deep ridges of its round head.

He ran his tongue down the shaft-estimating it to be at least ten inches-towards two low-hanging balls, the source of the sour, earthy smell. He licked and sucked at them. When he stopped sucking, he raised up and planted his now fragrant lips against his father's mouth. The two kissed, and Glenn pushed his son against the wall, the giant cock right beside their faces as their tongues danced around each other's mouths.