O Captain, My Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers dug into her hips, pulling her further onto his cock with every thrust. Limp in his arms, delighting in being used for his fucking pleasure, Rosario gave herself over to another orgasm, one that rolled into another and another. Beside her Miki came hard, rubbing her clit as she was impaled on a cock, screaming with delight.

Finally, after a night of teasing, whipping and watching other people cum, the Captain was reaching his own orgasm. With a roar, he plunged into Rosario hard enough to shake the mast, and bit her neck as he shuddered against her. They stayed like that for a second, slightly stuck together by the sweat and cum that covered their bodies, breathing deeply together.

Abruptly, he pulled out of her and stepped back.

"You've all got the job," he said curtly. "See you in rehearsal first thing Monday. Don't be late."

With that, he turned, picked up his feathersword and walked out of the room.

Miki loosened Rosario's knots and let her down. Wordlessly, Rosario scrambled for her clothes, leaving the ruined bra and panties. Before she could leave, Miki grabbed her ass and gave her a wink.

"Just one of the perks of the job," she said. "You'll get used to it."

12