O/D Productions Proudly Presents...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“The compound?” Dorothy inquired. That sounded ominous.

“That’s just what I call it, Dorothy,” Quentin quickly recanted. “I have ten heavily wooded acres up near the Catskills, walled in all around with a high flagstone wall and a big wrought iron gate, with a gatehouse. It’s where I hide out all my new stars, till I’m ready to spring them on the competition. In fact, most of the cast and crew live there year round and, unless a specific location is required, the majority of my films are also made there because it’s secluded and protected.” He sat up Indian fashion. “There’s a big, eight bedroom house up there and also twelve private bungalows hidden in the trees. So, when you’re not rehearsing, or acting, you’ll have unrestricted use of a terraced swimming pool, the tennis courts, a small stable, there’s even a putting green. Why, there’s even a small convenience store on the grounds, half price on everything to cast and crew members. Oh, and the chef I have on staff is incredible. All the amenities, nothing you could want for. And, if you do have a want that’s not available at the compound, someone will go wherever it takes and fetch it for you. That’s the least O/D can do for its new superstar.”

Dorothy’s eyes narrowed. “One question; will I be free to leave, any time I want?”

“Of course, dear,” Quentin assured her. “I only make interracial porn movies. I do not run a hideout for the white slave racket.”

That was pretty much the same thing Madge had said and Dorothy couldn’t help wondering if it was coming from the same script. She didn’t care. She wanted to be a star and come to find out, she really liked black dick. Contracting exclusively with Othello and Desdemona Productions could give her both at the same time. So… “Why not!”

Dorothy scooted off the bed and began retrieving her tossed aside clothing. “Is there someplace I could at least freshen up a bit, Quentin? I don’t want to arrive at the compound all messed up. “ She winked at him. “Not without proudly coming away from a cum splattering shoot, anyway.”

With his chin, Quentin indicated the barely visible part in the canvas he had come out of. “You’ll find a bath back there, Dorothy. Sorry, no tub, but there is a shower if you want to use it.”

With her clothes wadded up under her arm, Dorothy padded naked across the room. She stopped at the black canvas and looked over her shoulder. “Thanks, Quentin. You’re a peach. Really.”

When Dorothy had disappeared behind the canvas, Quentin swung his full attention on Madge. “You get her packed and haul her ass straight up there. No unscheduled side trips, anywhere, for anything, or any reason. You understand?”

”What if she needs to stop at a drug store for some feminine hygiene stuff? You know, like sanitary napkins or douche?”

“All of that is available up at the compound. Your job is to see to that she gets there. You are not, I repeat, you are not to let Dorothy out of your sight until she’s safely ensconced behind that locked gate.”

Madge hung her head. “I understand, Quentin.”

“If Dorothy’s not at the compound when I get there tomorrow, it would be real wise a move if I never saw your face again.” Quentin took his flaccid dick in his hand. “The way you’re so fucking hung up on one of these, I don’t think it takes a whole lot of imagination to figure out what your new job will be; sucking off filthy black winos in Harlem… for free.” “I said I understood, Quentin,” Madge snapped, yet she couldn’t take her eyes off Quentin’s gorgeous black dick. “I… I guess I should go get the car.”

Quentin lewdly waggled his dick. “Don’t you want to suck me off before you leave, Madge? Dorothy will be in the shower for a good ten minutes.”

Madge wanted to…in the worst way. But, she forced herself not to move toward the bed. “For a change, I think I’ll just go do what I was told,” she said weakly. She turned away and under her breath muttered, “No matter how much I want to suck that beautiful black dick.” Dorothy hadn’t gotten the only load of cum Quentin had in his big black balls. Having been one of the top porn stars, he could cum on command… with almost no recharge time. Ten wondrous minutes of sucking his sweet black dick and she would have been rewarded with a glorious mouthful of hot cum.

Immensely happy, Quentin fell back on the bed. “Look out porn world, O/D’s got themselves a mega interracial superstar,” he sang out while slapping his dick against his taunt stomach. “And we’re comin’ after all of ya.”

* * *

There was one other explanation for Dorothy picking up the fine art of properly sucking black dick so quickly, so easily, and so naturally, and also why she had gone absolutely berserk when Quentin had finally fucked the ever lovin’ shit out of her with that amazing black dick of his. But, she wouldn’t fully realize the whys behind this until she was on her way up to Othello and Desdemona Production’s private compound. In less than an hour she had become irretrievably addicted to black dick. Even if she hadn’t gotten the part, no other dick would ever satisfy her again, not brown or yellow, and certainly not a white one. Only a big, hard, scrumptious black dick, that not only seemed to take forever to go down, but could also explode such a copious amount of sweet semen for a willing white slut would do for Dorothy.

Cum, straight from the erect fountain of a powerful black dick… jizz, spunk, jism, scum, a big juicy load, a slimy wad, a white slut’s Nigger milk, whatever the sleazy descriptive terminology was for yummy semen syrup in interracial porn, this would be fresh-faced and demure Dorothy from Oz, Kansas’ aperitif of choice from now on.

****

Hope you enjoyed this naughty diversion. Now, my question to you is: Do I continue with this new storyline, or go back to Diane’s blackcock confessional? JL