O-TFW Ch. 01

Story Info
A warrior in the making.
1.9k words
4.56
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Lesson One

I hear the crunch of my nose breaking before pain explode across my face. The pain is so extreme, it makes my eyes water.

Falling down, I try to curl in a a ball, but I don't quite make it before a kick meets my ribs. The air whooshes out of me that I can't breathe and my lungs are on fire. I can no longer scream and beg for them to stop. Tears, snot, and blood is running down my face.

I peep something in the line of my blurry vision. As my eyes focus in on her, I can see the expression on her face. When she notices that I paying attention, she gives a slow nod.

Let Go.

Holding eye contact, I go into my mind, box all my emotions in a chest, lock it, throw away the key, and hit the switch. Like a rubberband, my emotions shut off and with it, most of the pain until all thats left is a dull ache.

I curl into myself tighter. My lungs, no longer on fire, but a nice warmth to them, is able to take in some air. I take another deep breathe in and slowly let it out.

Another kick, but to my back feels like tiny little prickles. With every hit and kick feels dull. I've stopped crying and I'm no longer asking them to stop.

I take it.

I know not to fight back. Plus, I'm too weak and there is no beneficial way out of this, but to protect myself and wait until they're done.

Although, I can't feel the pain of their abuse, I start to feel sleepy. This means my body is shutting down on me. I embrace the darkness, hoping to never wake up again, but knowing I will in a few hours, good as new.

———————————————

My eyes pop open and I'm starring at the night sky. Breathing in a much needed breathe, I hold it for a few seconds before breathing out. I can't feel any pain and my emotions are still off.

"Good, you were able to hold onto the switch, even while unconscious. You're ready for the next lesson."

I turn my head to the woman leaning up against the tree. Nessa was my mentor, trainer, friend, and the only person to care about me. She is the Beta of Black Claw's mate. He met her on their visit to the Alpha King's kingdom seven months ago. She was an Elite, a specialized group of people from the King's guard.

I heave a sigh of relief. This was the first, longest, and the most painful lesson I had to learn. She taught me other things that took a couple of weeks to learn, but its been five months of training and we have been practicing this since day one.

"Lesson one, shut you're emotions off. Think of them as stones inside of a room. You can't just turn off the light, close the door, and walk away. Stones can still burn bright in the dark—you have to lock them in a chest where their light can't shine, then turn off the lights and walk away. Only then, when you are left with nothing but a void, can you move forward."

Learning to turn off my emotions was the easy part and only took a month to master. I actually was in the process of being waterboarded and whipped on my stomach when I turned it off. Learning how to keep the switch off during a beating took some time, but I picked that up quick. Even learning how to turn the switch back on was easy. The hardest part was to keep the switch off even after I was unconscious and waking up with it still off. It had taken me three months and 2 days to finally achieve that.

"Its some dinner by the fire. Eat and get ready to train. You have 8 minutes."

I watch as she walks away to set up booby traps all around the outskirts of the pack's forest and property. We practice this far out for secrecy. No one is to know I'm getting stronger or what I'm planing to do in a year's time.

Sitting up, I turn on my emotions. I feel the pain race up my nose, letting me know it healed the wrong way. Re-breaking it, I set it back in place. I don't flinch at the pain like I would have five months ago. I've felt much worse.

Standing up, I stretch out my mussels. There is a dull ache that only remains as evidence that I got my ass beat a couple of hours ago. Which means my healing has been getting better; stronger and faster.

"The more you bond with me, the stronger we become."

Aminatu has been with me since the day of my 16th birthday, four months ago. We hadn't shifted like everyone else who turned 16. Everyone laughed when I didn't shift into my wolf and the full moon kept rising to its rightful place in the sky. That night, I was declared wolfless by Alpha Benson and ranked as an outcast. Outcast rank means you are lower than an omega and don't actually have a rank; your one step away from being a rogue. I had tears with my head lowered when I first heard her voice in my head. Mina, I affectionately call her, had told me that I wouldn't shift until the Amethyst Moon. I had never heard of this moon. Mina explained that when the Omega Queen, daughter of our Goddess, Luna, birthed her last child, she actually birth an omega. As she held her pup for the first time, she had a vision of what their life would entail and the Omega's bloodline. Angered and horrified at what she saw, she vowed to give justice to wolves. On her death bed, as she was taking her final breath, she sacrifice her soul, and the opportunity to go rest with her mother on the moon— spreading her essence throughout the timeline to her child's bloodline to create Amethyst Omega. The only Omega to be born on the Amethyst Moon is to be as strong as the strongest Alpha.

"Hey Mina! You want to meditate in the forest tonight?"

"I would love to."

"Perfect! Let's eat so we can train."

Mina sends warmth through my chest in agreement as I walk towards my food.

After finishing my food and a grueling training with Nessa, me and Mina sat in the middle of the forest, naked as the day we were born. We became one with nature. Each time we do this we grow stronger together and our sense of smell, taste, and hearing gets better. After meditating, I shifted into my wolf form and gave Mina control to run around until her hearts content. After a while, we found a tree to fall asleep under.

———————————————

"What's this?"

I look at the packet nessa placed in my hand and find my birth certificate on top of the stack. I turn the page and find adoption papers. I focus in the fine print stating that a one, Nessa Evans-Clark was now legally my parent.

"Happy 17th birthday, O"

With tears in my eyes, I rush into her arms. This was the best day of my life.

My birth parents are warriors and when I was born, you could tell from my size that I was going to be an omega. Ashamed of me, they cast me aside and didn't stop the abuse I received from everyone in the pack. They barely put a roof over me head, clothes on my back, and food into my belly. Hell, they named me Omega. This past year since I didn't shift, they stopped doing those things and had left me a letter on my bed a month after I turned 16 to vacate their home. I was devastated, but Nessa had a small home built by the water on the edge of pack lands. Everyone assumed it was for her, but she built it specifically for me. She even request to have me as a servant, leaving me to only have to serve her and Beta Clark. I don't think Beta Clark even knows who I am much less that his mate has a servant. However, its the perfect cover for her to train me.

I once tried to ask her why she was helping me, but she told me to stop asking stupid questions and to pay attention to what she was teaching me. I never asked her since.

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome, but keep looking."

I scrunch my face up in confusion. I flip through the rest.

What else could she possible have done?

I get to the last item in my hands and its a letter with the King's Address. I pass all of the other papers back to her and open the letter.

As I read each line, my heart soars.

I smile, "I got in!!!!"

"Congrats O—"

A loud explosion shakes the ground. We look in the direction the sound came from and notice that it came from the direction of the packhouse.

Dropping the papers, we run towards the packhouse. As we get closer, we hear the screams of pack members.

Running into the training field, I make it just in time to watch a rogue lung at a pup. Its mouth open towards the baby, I slam my shoulder into its jaw. I can hear a satisfying crack, letting me know that I more than likely broke their jaw.

Picking up the pup, I rush towards a woman screaming for her child as others try to push her into the shelter. When she sees the child in my arms, she screams louder for them. I place the child in her arms as she is finally pushed into the shelter. She sobbingly thanks me, but I'm already focus on another rogue running full speed at me. She is sloppy on her feet, making her easy prey. I running full speed at her, extending my claws. As she leaps for my throat, I slide underneath her, dragging my nails through her belly; slicing her open. She is dead before she even hits the floor.

My head snaps to the right at the pain howl of Beta Clark. I wasn't the only one because I look behind him to Nessa, who's too turned to watch a rogue bite into his calf.

It was all in slow motion. I see the rogue alpha leap for her, I yell her name, but its too late— his teeth plunges into her neck. He gives one shake of his head and takes a chuck of her with him.

I feel anger like never before rise in my chest.

One second, I'm about 25 yards away from him and in the next second, I'm plunging my hand through his chest. He shifts back to his human form and his eyes hold shock and fear in them.

He whispers so low, I almost didn't hear him.

"What are you?"

I yank out his heart, "You worst fuckin' nightmare."

He drops dead. Dropping his heart, I drop to Nessa. I look into her eyes and I already know she is gone. I can hear the Beta's painful cry in the background but my eyes are only on Nessa. Reaching over, I gentle close her eyes. The attacks must have ended because Beta Clark makes his way over to his mate. He lifts her in his arms, crying and howling for his dead mate.