All Comments on 'Obedience'

by bifemchrissy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
A marvellous first story

Thank you for sharing your talented work with us, chrissy, and welcome to Literotica. Your story was lovely -- the only thing I could fault if for is its brevity. Perhaps you could bring us more episodes from this relationship?

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mel is correct that it is a lovely story. However, I wish it had been addressed that she did wait in position for three hours. That is a long time. It is not at all unreasonable for her to believe something has gone wrong and of course she blamed herself, not her mistress. If mistress planned that length of wait, it is a bit saddening. It is trust abused. Worry sets in for anyone when such a delay happens. Reassurance, not punishment, would be my choice. But, it isn't my story. I thank you for writing something strong enough to engage me emotionally.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
Three Hours Is Torture In Itself Mentally

I liked your story to a degree but was disappointed that after three hours the Mistress would not have compassion as her sub or slave would have been mentally blaming herself for failing her or that something had happened to her. Punishment was a little off given the length of time the slave waited for her and how upset she was even when she arrived. I would think the mental torture would have sufficed but it is your story and a very good one, just a little off for me due to the circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous