Punishing a Cheater Pt. 01

Story Info
How we punished a cheater and celebrated our victory.
1k words
3.45
5.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Mathilda and I have a story to tell about how me and my friend punished a cheater and celebrated our victory.

My friend's name is Lena. We are very close, and have been since college. She had a boyfriend named Kai.

Lena had taken their relationship very seriously, she really invested her time and energy on it, but as it turned out, the relationship was just a joke for Kai.

He began cheating behind her back. Lena refused to believe it for some time, but Kai became so shameless that he even stopped hiding what he was doing.

One day Lena came to me crying. She explained that she had clearly heard Kai inviting a girl to his forest cabin for sex. She was so helpless, and I hate to see her like that.

I encouraged her to turn her sadness into anger. I told her that we must not only avenge her, but also teach him a lesson about respecting girls and prevent him from hurting girls again.

So, we made a plan to take revenge and teach him a lesson!

At the first step, we informed the other girl he was seeing about what is going on. She had no idea and got angry when she heard it. She agreed to help us.

We wanted to trap Kai alone in a remote place. The cabin was perfect, so we asked the girl to lie to Kai and tell him she'll go there. She did that and the trap was set.

I drove Lena to the cabin, which was far away and took us several hours to get there. During the trip, we talked about how Kai had abused her. She told me that he was especially cruel in bed, made her do anything, but refused to return the favor, let her down when he was satisfied but she was still horny and...

I was just going to beat him up when we got there, but when I heard how cruel he was, I changed my plan. It was only fair to give him a taste of his own medicine. So, we stopped at some place to buy a strap-on and a handcuff.

When we got there, we hid the car, picked the lock and got into the cabin.

As a part of our plan to surprise him, we fully undressed and covered ourselves only with blankets.

He arrived a few hours later, believing he is going to have much fun, unaware of what was awaiting him!

When he entered, we came out of hiding. He was shocked and asked why we were there.

Lena answered:

"Why? Aren't you happy to see your girlfriend? I came all this away just to surprise you! I even brought a friend to join us. Let's have some fun!"

We simultaneously dropped the blankets, revealing our naked bodies, giving him a shock which dropped his jaws!

He was starting to get a general idea about what was going to happen. So, he tried to oust us, but I pushed him back and Lena told him:

"That's not fair. You always did anything you wished to me and I submitted. Now, it's my turn. I'll do anything I wish, whether you like it or not. Now, pants down and head between my legs!"

He still thought can handle a couple of girls. I was standing between him and the door. When he saw that ousting us was not an option, he tried to push me away and escape. I grabbed his hand and twisted it, turning him around and forcing him on the ground. I held him like that and Lena helped me undress him. It was even easier than I expected.

We hand cuffed him to a wooden pillar buck naked. Lena put her ass in front of his face and asked him to lick it, which he refused. We were expecting him to refuse, but he wasn't expecting what I was preparing behind him!

Kai threatened to sue us. Lena replied:

"Did I sue you every time you did what you wanted with me without my permission? If you take the fight there, you will have much more to worry about than me. Now, have a taste of your own medicine!"

I used that distraction to put on the strap-on without Kai noticing.

Lena shook her ass and said:

"Lick it, or else!"

Kai refused again. So I grabbed him from behind, put the dildo in his ass and began pumping. Since there was no lubricant and it was probably the first time he was having a dildo in his ass, it must have hurt so much.

He kept screaming, which turned into begging for mercy and finally submitted.

When Lena ordered him again, he just put a little of his tongue on her ass. I pushed the dildo in again, causing a scream, and told him:

"That won't do. Do it thoroughly and don't stop unless you are told!"

This time he licked Lena's ass properly. After a few minutes she turned around and ordered him to lick her pussy, which he did.

It was my turn now. He licked my ass, and then my pussy. After a few minutes of him pussy licking, I closed my legs behind his head and pushed his face in, trapping his head between my legs in a suffocating manner.

I put so much pressure on his face that he couldn't breathe or open his mouth. He struggled hard but was unable to get his head out of there. I could have just suffocated him like that!

I said:

"Do you promise not to cheat again?"

He couldn't speak, but managed to make a yes-like sound.

"Do you promise to respect girls after this?"

I heard a yes-like sound.

"Do you promise not to bother us after this?"

I heard another yes-like sound.

I waited until his movement almost stopped and released him just when he was about to die.

Me and Lena dressed up and opened his handcuff. He was still gasping for air and was too weak to stand up.

Lena explained to him that if he tells anyone, we will pretend what we did was at his own will and shame him even more. She rightfully added that our act was merely delivering justice and if he doesn't like what we did, he should change his behavior.

I took his underpants to keep as a trophy and we drove away happy and satisfied with what we had done!