Obedience Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink first," announces Jo-Jo briskly and Kate, almost overwhelmed by the day's events, is only too happy to agree. Accepting a large gin and tonic she admires the view while Jo-Jo busied herself preparing.

"Time to get you ready," the girl whispers in her ear. With practised ease Jo-Jo slips Kate's clothes from her body, knickers, stockings and shoes join the heap on the floor before Jo-Jo leads her naked to the shower, staying her hand as Kate reaches for the soap. "No, let me do the work."

Kate lets the hot water over her, easing the day's discomforts, and surrenders to Jo-Jo's skilful ministrations. The servant sets to work, soaping every inch of Kate's body with a creamy lather before carefully rinsing her off. As Jo-Jo's hands roam over her breasts and across her flat stomach, Kate's desire builds yet again, and she's determined not to be thwarted this time. Without warning she pulls Jo-Jo fully clothed into the shower and kisses her on the mouth.

Jo-Jo responds with equal passion, forcing her tongue between Kate's lips, simultaneously slipping two fingers deep into her willing sex. Hungrily they kiss, drenched with water, bodies intertwined. Urgently Kate shoves a hand between Jo Jo's legs, pushing her thighs apart, fingers seeking her clitoris, each frantically frigging the other until, all too soon, they climax. Gasping, Jo-Jo switches off the shower.

"Oh wow," she sighs, "definitely not in the plan. I'm going to my bottom well and truly tanned for this little lapse."

"Worth it?" Still overcome with waves of intense pleasure Kate smiles conspiratorially.

"Oh yes," Jo-Jo fervently insists. "Listen," she continues, "I'm supposed to help you dress, but watermarks won't make you belle of the ball. You'll find everything laid out on the bed, Okay?"

"I'll be fine," Kate smiles happily. "Thank you, Jo-Jo, I do hope I haven't got you into too much trouble?"

"No more than I signed up for," the girl replies easily, "enjoy the evening," and she's gone leaving only a trail of damp footprints.

Dried and scented Kate examines the evening attire laid out for her. The beautiful, off-the-shoulder '50 party dress she'd so admired in Mata Hari; a black basque, sheer black stockings and high-heeled sandals, all from the same era, no doubt the absence of any panties is deliberate.

The corset tightly cinches Kate's waist, thrusting out her bosom. Languorously she rolls up each expensive stocking, carefully fastening the suspender clips, keeping the seams straight. Lastly, she dons the dress, nodding approvingly at her reflection in the minor and concluding preparations by slipping on the shoes and applying red lipstick. Then, suppressing the butterflies in her stomach, Kate inhales deeply and goes to meet her fate.

Dinner is served in the dining room, packed with interesting furniture, objects d'art and acres of books - candles provide a warm, illuminating glow. The master greets Kate with a kiss and warm embrace, seating her at a table set with beautiful bone china and antique silver cutlery. They serve themselves

"More intimate this way," the master confides, refilling her wine glass. "Time for some edited highlights of your day," he adds when they've finished eating, pointing to a large video screen in one corner.

"You filmed everything?" Kate gasps.

"Not me, Sir Ronald," the master replies, amused, "Chairman of the train company." Kate looks blank, "owner of this property, amateur film buff, and committed voyeur. In return for his participation, he put an awful lot of resources at my disposal."

"So, he was the ticket inspector?"

"Exactly. Those who shared your adventures were not only in on the secret but Iike-minded folk. I even had a bit part myself; driving that cab was rather fun. Surprise renders Kate momentarily speechless.

"For example, Rufus and Jo-Jo..." An image appears on the screen, and Kate watches in amazement as Jo-Jo, in her maid's uniform, is bent over a kitchen table, skirt up, knickers nowhere to be seen and bottom showing the signs of a recent chastisement. Behind her, Rufus tosses aside a large wooden spoon and undoes the zip of his leather trousers. Jo-Jo shrieks with delight as he eases his long hard length in from behind and lunges against her burning cheeks. Kate gives an involuntary groan of envy at the sight of her new friend being well and truly 'seen to'. She flushes, face red, sex hotter.

"Yes, I thought that might appeal," intones the master. "As you can see, they are enthusiastic CP devotees." For the next 20 minutes Kate is treated to edited highlights of her recent trials and tribulations: Rufus taking her across his knee in the office; the events at Mata Hari; on the train; even the shower scene of little more than an hour before.

"A most arousing sequence of incidents," concludes the master with customary understatement. "Throughout which you've proved neither especially obedient nor able to resist temptation."

There's no point in arguing, and besides, Kate thinks with a dangerous feeling of fatalistic anticipation, she doesn't care, ready to offer herself up to whatever her master might wish. Anything is possible, everything is permissible. Apparently intuitively possessed of this knowledge, but then that's why he's the master, he grasps Kate's shoulders and gazes unblinkingly into her eyes.

"Time to conclude our assignation, I expect you to remain trusting, obedient and submissive throughout." He smiles ironically. "Either way, you will be disciplined." He produces a velvet blindfold from his pocket and brings sudden darkness to Kate's world, heightening her senses of sound and touch. "Place your hands behind your back and listen carefully to my directions." Kate steps into the unknown, heels clicking across the marble hall as she strains to catch his whispered commands.

"Turn right, steps going up." At last, the smell of fabric and thick carpet indicates a bedroom. She hears the door click shut behind them and the master's stealthy approach, Kate remains motionless as her dress is undone and slides to her feet. "Step forward and raise your hands," he instructs.

Just within the upward limit of her reach is a horizontal wooden bar, suspended from two ropes. Guided by him Kate grips the trapeze-like fixture. He leaves her alone on tiptoe for several minutes. To be whipped? How might she be required to please?

The impact of a hand on her buttocks returns Kate to the present with a jolt. He spanks her laconically, almost tenderly, causing little more than a mild stinging heat and roseate blush. Inwardly, Kate's libido is in turmoil, knowing from experience this is merely a preamble to the main event. A yearning between her thighs aches to be filled and Kate wantonly rotates her hips in mute invitation.

The master's methodical smacking of her peachy bare bottom continues regardless then, just when Kate is wondering if she can endure her sensual torment any longer, it stops.

"Spread your legs wide," he commands, gripping Kate's hips and sinking to his knees before her. Kate needs no further urging to obey. His hands move to the apex of her parted thighs, deft fingers stroke her swollen clitoris, and a tongue probes deep between quivering labia. Saturated by flowing juices, she writhes and moans, unable to resist his sensual mastery and swept by waves of pleasure Kate surrenders to an explosive orgasm.

Gently the master loosens Kate's white-knuckled grip on the bar and carries her limp form to the chaise longue where he removes the blindfold. Blinking against the light Kate looks up, studying his expression; kindness steeled with a hint of cruelty. Unresisting she permits the master to push her knees up to her chest, fully exposing her intimate orifices.

"Intimate discipline is required," he whispers, "I'll use the crop." With perfect aim the tip seeks out the pale unmarked flesh of her inner thighs and bottom cleft, striking within a whisker of her sopping sex. Kate moans and squirms, gratefully relinquishing her body to his dominion, excited and aroused beyond measure. He stops and she whimpers at the abandonment.

"Punish me," Kate distantly hears her own voice. "Please master, I need more." For a final time, the crop whistles through the air, employing its full length across her welted bottom.

"Quite enough for now Kate," decides the master, "you're in danger of becoming addicted to pain." Wide-eyed with arousal Kate looks up at her looming chastiser, opens her thighs wide and runs her tongue salaciously across her scarlet lips in silent invitation.

"I think you earned this," he says, releasing his straining manhood and joining her on the chaise where Kate's fingers avidly part her glistening pussy lips to let him slide his cock smoothly into her honeyed portal.

"Oh, yes, give it to me," Kate moans, desperate for penetration, momentarily having forgotten how generously endowed her master is, yet determined to be filled to the hilt. Patiently he waits until she's accommodated every centimetre then commences thrusting. The sensation is incredible, Kate's hips rise to counter each powerful lunge of his cock, hands grabbing the master's buttocks to pull him ever deeper.

"Very keen to conclude today," he observes knowingly, "no deferred gratification for you, quite the greedy girl."

"Please, fuck me hard, I've waited so long. You're the only one who truly understands what I need," begs Kate wanting only to be passionately possessed by this alpha male. Spurred on by this unambiguous request, he shafts relentlessly as her sore derriere chafes on the sofa fabric, a further catalyst to sexual abandon. Kate hears the master's breathing become ragged; her man's climax is close. "Come inside me " she pleads. Almost immediately the master's cock spasms, he ejaculates copiously and, ever compliant, Kate times her climax with his, quivering ecstatically as multiple orgasms overwhelm her body.

Kate stirs, slowly waking from a deep, peaceful sleep to the sound of the radio alarm announcing a new morning. Her lower body aches mysteriously, but she feels good.

"Here is the seven o'clock news for Thursday the twenty-fourth of April." Kate struggles to remember, she's sure there is something special about the coming day...

Original version written in 2001

12