Obedient Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie gets what she wants.
2.3k words
4.67
22.9k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cozywe
cozywe
121 Followers

Author's Note: I'm going to start putting a disclaimer before these stories. This series leans into the humiliation aspects of femdom and mind control stories. This chapter is no more intense than the previous ones, but if that isn't something you want to read, you should back out now.

By the time Sophie came downstairs, it was almost noon. She looked like she had just woken up in her sweatpants and cropped t-shirt. For the entire night, I had been standing in the corner of the room unable to move. Every muscle in my body ached for release. I had made the mistake of begging Sophie for more than the reward she was offering. As a punishment she turned me into a lamp and left me there until morning. My wife is borderline omnipotent. Anything she tells me to do is an irresistible command. So when she told me to be a floor lamp for her, I was unable to do anything but silently stand in the corner of our living room.

"Matt, come here," Sophie commanded. My legs gave out underneath me. I was not used to having control over my legs and they were absolutely sapped of strength. Still, I had been waiting all night for a chance to throw myself at her feet and beg for her forgiveness, so I croaked out, "Yes, Goddess. Th-."

"Don't speak to me." Sophie cut me off. The words withered in my mouth. "I haven't given you permission to speak. Crawl over here." She pointed to her feet. I pulled myself over to kneel in front of her. "You can't speak until I give you permission. It's your tongue that gets you into trouble so I'm doing you a favor and locking it up until I find more productive uses for it."

I nodded. Sophie started pulling down her sweatpants, revealing her soft purple panties underneath. "You always look half terrified of what I might do to you and half desperate for me to walk all over you." I couldn't argue with that. Sophie could have me on the floor kissing her feet with a word and I mostly loved when she made me degrade myself.

Sophie pulled down her panties next and stepped out of them. She sat down on the couch, putting her pussy on display for me. It was almost too much to handle. She beckoned me over with one finger, "Oh look, I found something for your tongue to do. Eat my pussy, Baby." My body complied immediately. I crawled over to her, thankful for a chance to serve her with my tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair while I buried my face between her legs.

While I went down on her, Sophie continued, "You also don't feel tired anymore." I instantly felt refreshed and fully awake. "Of course, your body is still exhausted and if I push you too far, you'll pass out. There's nothing I can do about that. I know you have your limits, Baby, but I can't have my toy dozing off before I'm done with it." I felt so much joy at relaxing into the role of her plaything. I couldn't imagine anything better than devoting my life to fulfilling Sophie's desires.

"While I'm at it, you also don't feel hungry, or thirsty, or need to use the bathroom." One moment those were all aching needs that were going ignored for the sake of serving my Goddess and the next they evaporated completely. "You can deal with those things later. I think it's much more important that my needs are met. Don't you agree?"

I wanted to tell her that I agreed completely, but as hard as I tried I couldn't make a sound. Sophie laughed at my struggle. "What's the matter, Matt? Has my pussy left you speechless?" She paused to watch me try and fail to speak and then squeezed my head with her thighs. "Since you seem to be struggling, why don't you show me with your tongue?"

I put everything I had into pleasing her. "Good boy." Her praise made my cheeks flush red. I loved it and lived for it. "Baby," She said, running her fingers through my hair, "Go upstairs to the bedroom and wait for me. I want to use your cock." She grabbed my hair and pulled me up to look at her. "You should be on your knees at the foot of the bed when I come in." I nodded, thrilled at the idea of Sophie using me like a dildo to get herself off.

I did not want to stop going down on her, but my body got up and marched upstairs anyway at her command. I kneeled at the foot of the bed and faced the door. My cock throbbed with the anticipation of entering her pussy, but I would happily wait there on my knees for weeks for the opportunity to be inside her again.

Thankfully, Sophie didn't keep me waiting more than a few minutes. When she walked in the bedroom she was wearing lacy black lingerie. "You must feel like the luckiest man in the world, belonging to a goddess like me," She said, turning to show me how great her ass looked. I completely agreed. I wouldn't trade places with anyone.

She walked up to me, radiating power and beauty. "You're going to spend the rest of your life jerking off your little cock thinking about what I'm about to do to you. You should thank me."

I still couldn't make a sound no matter how hard I tried. She smiled, enjoying my struggle to control my own mouth. "Thank your Goddess."

"Thank you, Sophie. Thank you for using me."

"Get up on the bed." My body leapt to obey her. She crawled on the bed after me, looking incredible and overwhelming and entirely too much for me to handle.

Sophie straddled me and pushed my head back into the pillows. I could feel how wet her panties were already as she pressed against my stiffening cock. I would be the happiest man in the world if I could help bring this goddess to the edge of orgasm and watch her come on my cock.

Sophie started kissing me deeply and slowly and I lost myself in her lips and tongue. She stopped and looked at me. "I want your cock as hard as it can be. It may not be much, but I deserve a big, thick cock, don't I?" My cock felt like it strained against its limits. I had never felt that hard before. The tension was so great that it almost hurt.

"Yes, Goddess, of course. You deserve more than my little dick."

She smiled as she grinded against me. "Maybe I should find bigger cocks to play with."

My stomach was in my throat, but I didn't dare mess this up. "You should have everything you want."

She laughed. "I will, Baby."

"Please use me, Sophie." And I meant it. I would have given everything to be consumed by her will and desires.

Sophie leaned over me, "Matt, I want to give you a chance to make a decision on your own to test your devotion to me. It's one thing to make you dance like my puppet, but I want to see you give into me of your own free will."

"OK," I gulped. This felt like a trap.

She whispered in my ear, "If you agree that your cock belongs to me, I'll fuck you right now." She mercilessly rubbed against my cock. "You would give up the right to come, touch yourself, or get hard without my permission. And in return, your cock would be my toy to play with."

"Of course," She continued, "You don't have to. You can jerk off your little dick in the bathroom whenever you want. You just won't slide inside this pussy again." It was absolutely not even a decision worth thinking about. I would be the dumbest man alive to choose my hand over being used by Sophie.

"I have to warn you. If you say no, I'll find every excuse to tease you with glimpses of my pussy to show you what you're missing." God, I couldn't imagine the absolute blue balls hell that Sophie would put me through if I denied her. She would make it her life's mission to send me running to the bathroom every hour to take care of my erection and she wouldn't even have to try that hard.

It occurred to me that I was probably signing up for weeks at a time without an orgasm by saying yes, but I could live with that if it meant fucking her on a regular basis. I would just have to take my chances and hope to stay on her good side.

"My cock is yours, Sophie," I moaned. "Play with me however you want."

"Good choice!" She seemed genuinely pleased. She got off the bed and started taking off her underwear. "You're not allowed to come until I say so. You're not allowed to touch yourself either. Of course, you'll be desperate and horny all the time, but that's how I like you best. And just because I'll be getting off on your cock does not mean you get to come. You only get that when I decide, understand?"

I did. I knew that when I agreed, but it was still intimidating to hear her lay it all out. I was really at her mercy and I fully expected her to find ways to torment me and push me to my limit. I looked forward to it, even if she scared me.

Sophie climbed on top of me and slid me inside of her. All my fears melted away in the pleasure of the moment. Being Sophie's toy was a mix of stomach-churning anxiety and the intense pleasure of being on her leash. She rode my cock like I wasn't there. Like I was an object for her sexual satisfaction.

She ordered my hands to touch her how she wanted to be touched. I would pinch her nipples and finger her clit at her command. It didn't take long before her pussy contracted with an orgasm and she fell on top of me. If she had allowed me to, I would have come with her. It was so unbelievably hot watching her get herself off on my dick. She took a moment to regain her composure, while I was still inside her and as hard as I've ever felt it. Sophie gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You've been such a good boy, Matty. And I love owning this cock."

She started slowly sliding up and down my cock again. I tried to speak, but could only moan. Her wet pussy felt incredible. "What's the matter, Baby?" She teased.

"Having trouble forming words?"

I nodded, "Mmhmm."

"I'm going to make you come now, ok?"

I was too afraid to get my hopes up, worried that she would pull the rug out from under me. It would be just like Sophie to get off and leave me with a cock slick from her cunt and throbbing for an orgasm that wasn't coming anytime soon.

"I would love to come, Goddess."

She smiled. "I know you would. I want to suck you off, is that alright?"

I did not want her to get off my cock, but I also couldn't say no to a blow job. That was more than I could have hoped to get this morning. She slid off of me and I had barely a second register it before she took me in her mouth and was gagging on my cock. She pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to tell me I was allowed to come before diving back on to it. It took less than a minute for me to shoot my entire pent-up load into her mouth. I closed my eyes as I rode the most intense orgasm of my life. She swallowed everything and came up with a slurping sound.

I opened my eyes and couldn't make sense of what I saw. Sophie was not down by my cock where she had been a second before. She was on the other side of the room and already halfway dressed. My cock was in my own hand and I had covered myself and the bed with my semen.

"What..." I started to ask, but I didn't know where to begin. I was so thoroughly confused. Sophie laughed at me, "Oh Baby, after I finished I told you to get yourself off and use your imagination. Did that feel real? Did you imagine that you filled up my pussy?"

"I- you sucked me off."

"You could have imagined anything and you still decided you didn't deserve to come inside me. You really are learning that you don't deserve a goddess for a wife!"

Her mouth on my cock had felt so real, but it was essentially a hallucination. Now that I thought about it, I remembered her giving me a kiss and then climbing off me and telling me to use my imagination to get myself off. I had no idea that Sophie's control over me extended even to my perception of reality. Now that she knew she could make me experience something by telling me to imagine it, I was not looking forward to what she would come up with to torment me.

Sophie stopped at the bedroom door and told me, "Clean up your mess and then get some sleep. I have guests coming over this weekend and I have a list of chores for you to take care of before then."

I didn't waste a second in my haste to obey her.

cozywe
cozywe
121 Followers