Obedient Ch. 05

Story Info
Matt tests out his new abilities on Sophie's friend.
2.7k words
4.44
14.8k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cozywe
cozywe
128 Followers

"Matt?"

I was staring at the spot where Sophie had just been like I was in a trance. Hannah was still on her knees right where Sophie had left her. She was waiting for me to tell her what to do. Sophie had left her cute, curvy friend for me and made her obey everything I said. Something about the way she was looking up at me from the floor made me want to try it out.

"Shit, Hannah. I'm so sorry. Please sit down."

She plopped down on the floor right where she had been kneeling.

I went over to help her up. "I'm so sorry. You can sit down on the couch or wherever you want."

Hannah moved to sit on the couch, even with my very light suggestion. "Or not! It's totally fine either way."

She froze halfway between sitting and standing. "Which should I..." She started to ask.

"It's fine, Hannah. Just have a seat." She obeyed without hesitation. My cock started to stir, but I was trying to ignore it. I sat down next to her, "I have no idea how to do this. Sophie makes it look so easy."

Neither of us knew quite what to say. From upstairs, I could make out the muffled voices of Sophie and Sam. I wondered what they were saying or what she was compelling him to do.

After a minute, Hannah spoke up, "So, uh, how long have you been able to mind control people?"

"What? I don't do that." Then I corrected myself, "Well, I do right now, but just with you and just because Sophie told you to do what I say."

"But Sophie can?"

I nodded. "Did you just think she was hard to say no to?"

She looked a little embarrassed, "Kinda yeah." Hannah seemed to be turning something over in her head. I couldn't help but notice how cute she looked deep in thought.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that some things about her make a lot more sense now."

"Yeah?"

"I just remembered this one time in college we had the worst waiter. He was a huge asshole, super condescending to Sophie. She got up to go find a manager and after that the guy was so apologetic, asking how he could make it up to us. Sophie said he could give us a ride home. That guy ended up driving us everywhere we wanted to go for months. He would take us shopping and buy us whatever we wanted. At the time, I didn't understand how Sophie had him so wrapped around her finger," Hannah laughed. "I just thought she was hot and manipulative."

I smiled, "I mean, yeah. She definitely is."

Almost to herself, Hannah said, "I had no idea she could do all this though. This is a lot."

I nodded, "Sophie is a lot."

"Matt?" She began tentatively, "Does she always use her mind control on you?"

I grimaced, unsure how to respond. The whole situation with me and Sophie was complicated to say the least. I didn't know how I felt about it, never mind how to explain it. I didn't even know how much Sophie was influencing how I felt about her control over me. "It's gotten a lot more intense recently. For the longest time, she would just use it in bed, you know, to spice things up."

The way Hannah was looking at me, like she genuinely cared about me, made it easier to continue. "She'd use her powers to settle dumb arguments or whatever. Like if we disagreed about where to go out for dinner, she'd tell me to want what she wanted. The weird thing about that is once she told me to, then I did want what she wanted. I knew I hadn't a moment earlier, but what's the point in fighting about it? And if I did argue she could just make me forget that I had ever wanted anything else. Hell, she could make me believe I had come up with the idea in the first place. I don't know. It's hard to wrap my head around it. Mostly, it doesn't affect me that much. Over the last few weeks though she's decided she wants me to obey her all the time."

Hannah lowered her voice, "Are you happy with this arrangement?"

"Yeah, I think I am. I love Sophie and it mostly feels great to serve her."

I could hear Sam's muffled voice from upstairs. I was pretty sure he was saying, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

"Sophie wasn't lying, you know." Hannah said, pulling my attention back to her.

"Huh?"

"I have had a thing for you for a while."

Despite everything, I found a smile crossing my lips. "Yeah?"

Hannah turned to face me, "What if we..." she trailed off.

"What if we what?" I asked.

"Why shouldn't we have a good time too?" She was looking at me so intensely.

"Oh, I don't know, Hannah."

"Sophie practically told us to fool around, so why don't we?" She moved in closer to me and put her hand on my knee. Without meaning to, she was giving me a great view down her shirt. I felt my willpower crumbling. Hannah was really hard to say no to, even without abilities like Sophie. I didn't know what to do. It felt wrong to want someone other than Sophie, but Hannah was so sweet to me.

Yeah, why don't we? I thought.

The question kept reverberating in my mind. I didn't have a good reason to say no. My heart was pounding in my chest. "Ok, let's do it." Hannah's face lit up. "I promise I won't control you," I clarified.

Hannah had this mischievous look in her eye. "Well, I wouldn't say that."

I was going to ask what she meant, but the question died on my lips as she straddled me and pulled me in for a kiss. Just like that the dam broke and we were all over each other. All our pent-up sexual tension released in one moment. I couldn't kiss her deeply enough or touch her body enough. Hannah was so different than Sophie. She was soft and sweet and so fucking cute. I wanted to fall into bed with her and not leave for a week.

I was so turned on. I needed her to touch my cock, but I wanted to ask in a way that didn't compel her to do anything. She started to kiss my neck, making clear thinking nearly impossible.

"Hannah, what if you sucked my cock?"

She moaned next to my ear, "Is that what you want, Matt?"

"Yeah, yes, it is." I stammered.

Hannah leaned back and looked me in the eye. "Ok, then make me."

"Hannah, I..." I started to backtrack.

She stopped me with a light kiss, then whispered, "Matt, I trust you. Now, make me your little slut. I promise you won't regret it."

I had no doubt she was right. This was absolutely not how I had expected the night to go, but I wasn't complaining. I couldn't believe it. I was really going to do this.

"Hannah, stand up and strip for me."

She got off my lap with no hesitation. I won't lie, it felt amazing to be obeyed. Standing over me, Hannah peeled her top off. She was biting her lip, looking so turned on at having her body in my control. Next, her bra fell to the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she pulled her skirt down with a little shimmy. I relaxed back into the couch, enjoying the feeling of being in control. I could see why Sophie loved being called Goddess. I felt like a god making this woman drop her panties with a few words. The feeling was intoxicating.

I remembered the way she had taken Sam's cock earlier in the evening. She had him down her throat and was gagging like a porn star. I wanted that treatment. So I told her, "Hannah, gag on my cock."

Grinning, she dropped to her knees in front of me. She undid my belt and pants and took my dick out. I was fully hard from her little strip tease. She took my whole length in her mouth. It was everything I had hoped it would be. Hannah was so enthusiastic about sucking my dick it was easily the best head I had ever gotten. All the slurping and moaning sounds she was making threatened to push me over the edge already. I absolutely couldn't have that. I wanted to make this last all night.

I told her to lie down on the couch. She obeyed without complaint. "Show me your pussy, Hannah." She moved her legs, giving me a perfect view. All I wanted was to make her mine. I remembered Trent going home by himself tonight. Who cares if she has a boyfriend, I thought. That night Hannah was an obedient slut only for me.

I got down between her legs to eat her out. I had only just started to part her pussy lips with my tongue when Sophie spoke up.

"Matt, you're not very good at this." Hannah and I both jumped a mile. Sophie had come downstairs while we both distracted with each other. She was sitting on the stairs with an expression that worried me.

"Hey, Sophie," Hannah said, sweetly. She seemed unfazed that Sophie had caught her with her husband's face buried in her pussy.

"Hi, Hannah," Sophie smiled at Hannah, then looked back at me just as severely as before.

"Sophie, what are you doing down here?" I asked.

Sophie looked upstairs. "Sam is receiving a little correction right now, so I'm giving him plenty of time to learn his lesson."

"What did he do?" Hannah asked.

I saw the hint of a wicked smile on Sophie's face, "I was just starting to have fun. I had him edging with every touch, but told him not to come. Well, Sam told me to "just fuck him already," so I put him in the closet and left him standing on his head. I'll go get him out in a bit."

I felt the familiar mixture of fear and desperate need when Sophie flexed her power. It was no different when it was happening to someone else.

"Maybe a couple hours as an area rug will drive the point home, if this doesn't. It's important that men learn that I can walk all over them." Sophie looked pointedly at me when she said this. "Speaking of men who can't seem to follow simple instructions," Sophie came over and sat between me and Hannah, "I don't think this is what I had in mind when I left you in control of my friend, Matt."

I swallowed, afraid of what was coming next. Sophie drew out the moment a little longer. She lifted her legs and laid them across my lap. She leaned back against Hannah, who wrapped her arms around Sophie. I was already hard when she sat down, and Sophie's legs across my lap were driving me crazy. She still had her severe expression, like a teacher giving a reprimand. My thoughts went to Sam upstairs in a dark closet doing a headstand until Sophie released him. I was worried I would be joining him soon.

"Matt, the whole point of being in total control is getting what you want. I don't withhold things from you because I enjoy being mean. Your wants don't even cross my mind. All that matters is that I get what I want. So, when I give you an evening to control Hannah and I come down to find you taking care of her needs and getting nothing yourself, I feel like you need to be taught by example."

I sat there, unsure of what to say. I had no idea where she was going with this.

Sophie looked back at Hannah, "Hannah? Would you mind if I show him how it's done?"

Hannah glanced from Sophie to me. She gave Sophie a shy nod.

"Perfect!" Sophie clapped. "Matt, go sit over there." She pointed to the chair on the other side of the room. My body obeyed her. Sophie stood up. "Hannah, worship me." Hannah dropped to the ground, kissing Sophie's feet and trying to make herself as low as possible. Sophie slid off the shorts she was wearing and then she took off her panties. She wasn't even paying attention to me anymore, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. She unhooked her bra and sat down on the couch.

"Come eat me out." Hannah obeyed instantly, burying her face in my wife's pussy. She really seemed to love being used by Sophie. I wondered if I looked that happy when I went down on Sophie.

"Hannah, you're on the verge of an orgasm, but you can't come." Hannah let out a gasp as the pleasure hit her. "Everything you do to my pussy pushes you closer and closer to the edge, but you never reach it." Hannah seemed to melt more with each passing moment, her moans getting louder and more desperate. Across the room, I started to stroke my cock in my chair. Sophie was playing with Hannah, but the show was for me.

Sophie leaned back and closed her eyes as Hannah became overwhelmed with pleasure. She was going down on Sophie like she had been put on this earth just to make her come. Sophie looked like she was enjoying herself, but she seemed oblivious to the need she had made Hannah feel. After a few minutes, Hannah was so desperate that she was squirming while she licked Sophie's cunt.

Sophie looked down at her, "I'll bet nothing would tear you away from my pussy right now, huh?"

Hannah shook her head. She looked pitiful.

"Tough," Sophie said, "Come kiss me."

I could see that Hannah was shocked to find herself climbing off her knees to kiss Sophie. She was squeezing her legs together, trying so hard to reach the orgasm that was just out of reach. As she made out with Sophie, Hannah's hands went down to her pussy. I don't even think she was thinking. She had just melted into a needy puddle from Sophie's commands. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

"Don't touch yourself," Sophie commanded. Hannah whined.

Sophie broke the kiss. "OK, Hannah. Make me come."

Relieved, Hannah dropped down between her legs again and threw herself into eating Sophie's pussy. She was right back in the spiral of edging closer and closer to climax that Sophie had put her in. Once again, Sophie relaxed into it. She started moaning herself. Eventually, Hannah's desperation won out and she sent Sophie over the edge. Sophie's thighs clamped around Hannah's head.

When she gathered herself, Sophie told Hannah to get up on the couch. She obeyed, but she was the most deeply sexually frustrated person I had ever seen. Hannah leaned back into the arm of the couch at Sophie's instruction. Sophie got down between her legs and started to lick Hannah's pussy. She was in the exact spot I had been a few moments before. After a minute, Sophie looked up at Hannah and said, "Next time I touch you, you'll come for me, Hannah." She dragged her tongue with the lightest possible touch up Hannah's pussy lips, ending at her clit. Hannah's orgasm came all at once, like an explosion. She wasn't moaning, she was practically shouting. At the end of it she collapsed, sweaty and panting. Sophie turned to look at me. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Holy shit," I said.

"See, Matt. That's how you get what you want from someone."

Hannah's eyes were closed and she was snoring quietly. "Oops," Sophie said, "I seem to have pushed her too far. It looks like she's out for the night. Tough break, Matty."

Sophie stood up and walked over to me. She patted me on the shoulder, "Maybe you can jerk yourself off?" Without another word, she left. I watched her walk back upstairs, a naked and powerful goddess. She left me alone downstairs that night with my dick in my hand.

cozywe
cozywe
128 Followers