Obey

Story Info
An FLR marriage.
1.4k words
4.27
16.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are six of us.

My oldest sister, Brenda, takes after mom and dad. She loves having babies. Luckily for her, so does her husband. They've three and one in the oven.

Both my brothers have sweet little wives and a couple of kids each.

My second oldest sister, Aimee, is a single mom. The bum left her.

Donna, my youngest sister has a steady stream of new boyfriends.

I wanted more, and I worked hard to get it.

First I got my nursing degree. Then I took a business management course. That got me a straight days job in a private hospital.

Then I took courses in music appreciation and fine art. I started dressing better, and refining the way I talked.

I won't bore you with details. I met and married Robert. Even his friends and family address him as 'Robert', never 'Bob' or 'Rob'.

I just got home from shopping. "Darling, you're home early."

Mrs. Ngoma, our domestic took my three quarter length silver fox fur.

Robert got to his knees and slid off my spike heel ankle boots and slid my slippers onto my feet.

"Yes, Camille, I thought I'd leave the office at five, like all the others."

Usually, being CEO he works until six.

I wrap my arms around him, letting him feel the luxury of my pale blue, long sleeve,

cowl neck angora sweater. We kiss.

I whisper, "Do you need a special kiss, Robert?"

He held me just slightly tighter. "Yes Princess."

We hooked our elbows and walked to the formal parlor. As I slid the double doors closed, Robert removed his trousers and boxers.

As I removed my mid calf length skirt, he brought the arm less upholstered chair from the corner. I got the paddle from the side table's drawer.

I got comfortable and patted my nylon stocking wrapped thigh. My slave draped himself over. With my left hand I held his head down as I beat him with the paddle in my right hand. His buns glowed a glorious a bright pink. His whimpers sublime.

He put the chair back in the corner as I wrapped my shirt around my hips.

"Go on Robert."

He moved off the luxurious Persian carpet and knelt on the dark tongue and groove narrow plank oak floor. He began stroking himself.

"Remember coming home from the Watson's Christmas party Robert? How I rolled the security window down so Mr. Ngoma could see and hear what we were doing in the back? Remember the soft smooth feel of my silk gloves as I pulled your hardon out of your boxers? Remember how I kissed your purple helmet then swallowed your...........OH ROBERT! Look what you've done! Lick it up this instant."

I took my phone from the pocket of my skirt and dialed #20*. "Mrs. Ngoma, dear, Robert has done it again...Yes in the parlor. Could you bring some soap and water and floor wax and clean it up.......Yes, thank you. Oh, and tell Mr. Ngoma we'll be ready to go in half an hour. Thank you." I slid my phone away.

"Come Robert, get showered and dressed. Remember? We're going to the Mitchel's for dinner."

I chose his downward curving steel bar cock cage. Robert doesn't like that one. He says the urethra tube is very uncomfortable. That's why it's one of my favorites.

It's a casual dinner party, so he wears his brown slacks and his beige long sleeve cashmere sweater.

"My shoes Robert."

My slave gets to his knees beside my dressing table. He removes my block sole fur trimmed slippers and kisses my left foot. He slides on my spike heel stiletto and secures it's ankle strap. Then he does the same with my right shoe.

"Thank you dear."

"Princess."

It's a casual affair, so I chose my red fox jacket. Robert holds it for me to slide my arms into. Then he cuddles me.

"I love you Camille." He whispers into my ear.

Dinner was good. After dinner Irene, Joan Millard and I sat around the table and visited while the men went to the den and talked. On the drive home Robert reached over and held my hand. I let him.

I wore my black baby doll nightie. "Take off your pajamas dear."

Such a happy smile. He does have an attractive hard body. I could have married and old frail rich man, fucked him to death and become a rich widow. Several courted me. But what would be the fun of that? Robert and I have an active, fun life. We ski, and scuba dive, and sail, and hunt, and fish, and travel. We have many friends our age.

I lift my nightie over my head, then pick up my necklace from the bedside table. THE key is on it. I unlock Robert's cock.

"Somebody's horny tonight!" I push him onto his back and straddle his hips.

"Mm." That beautiful sensation as I lower myself onto his cock. "Mm. Mm. Mm." Up and down. Beautiful cock ride."Mm." Vary the pace. Up. Hold. Drop down.

Robert grunts with each drop. "Uh. Uh. Uh." Ride him hard. I treat him by holding his hands to my boobs.

Aahhh." A nice comfortable orgasm. I sit there, eyes closed as I land. "Mm."

I need another one.

I hold Robert's head as I straddle his face. His mouth is every bit as good as his cock, and knowing he's lapping up his own fresh hot cum adds to my pleasure.

"Good boy!" he licks and kisses. Oh those divine kisses. Go baby go!. Eat me all up.

I grab the top of the pink, purple and white vertically striped headboard as he gives me a multi color orgasm. My God he's so good!

We cuddle, kiss and snuggle.

"Mm, baby, that was great." Kiss. "I think Princess Camille's slave deserves a treat." Kiss. "What do you think, Robert?"

"Yes please Princess." Kiss.

I get out of bed and pull my nightie back on. From the middle drawer of the antique re-production bow front white, gold trimmed, dresser I get out my strapon harness and select my twelve inch clear metal flake cock and the squirt bottle of lube.

Slave Robert is sitting on the edge of the bed, as he's been trained to do.

I hold him gently but firmly, my palms over his ears, as I fuck his face.

"Gh. Gh. Gh." He doesn't like being face fucked, but I enjoy it. "Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh." The visuals are better when he's wearing slutty makeup, bra and panties, but this will do. "Gh. Gh.Gh."

Tears. That's enough. I push him back. Then I masturbate lots of lube onto my cock. Not my biggest 'round, or my longest, and it doesn't have hanging balls to slap his chin and ass, but still pleasing (for me).

I smile warmly and he returns a nervous smile as I stroke my cock.

"You've waited almost a week for this, haven't you? And now it's time. Tell your Princess what you want."

"Please, Princess, Please fuck me."

"Where, slave."

"Please fuck me in my ass cunt, Princess."

"Say it."

"Please fuck me with your big beautiful cock, Princess Camille."

The humiliation of having to beg is so heart warming. I remember when I first started pegging my darling Robert. Tying him face down and gagging him. The crying and screaming into his big red ball gag. Especially that first time, when he thought I was just tying him over the back of the love seat for a paddling. That wonderful panic in his eyes and the noises he made when I showed him my first strapon. Seven inches of pink pleasure that I slathered lube on as I told him where it was going.

Mm. My Robert is whimpering so sweetly. Nothing like making him beg for the pegging he really doesn't want. Dominance is such a turn on.

"Princess, please pound my ass cunt."

"Over the edge of the bed, dear."

I give his butt cheeks a good firm slap, then squeeze his balls 'till he gasps.

"Shh baby."

I tease his ass cunt with the knob of my girl cock. My left hand between his shoulder blades holds him down as my right hand teases his sphincter with the knob of my cock.

There, I'm in.

"Aagh!" I ram all the way home.

Ram. Ram. Ram. Ram. Wonder what an ass must feel like with a real cock? Ram. Ram. Such sexy whimpering. Ram. Ram. We both know who's the Alpha. Ram. Ram,

I stop all the way in.

"Robert, tell Princess what you are."

"I'm Princess Camille's bitch." Whimper. "This slut is your bitch."