Obey. Submit. Desire Pt. 02

Story Info
Daniel learns that good girls are rewarded.
2.4k words
4.21
35.3k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“He’s an arrogant wife abusing asshole who is constantly fucking around.”

“And?”

“And what? I’d love to put him through our... Little program.”

“And how do you know this man?”

“He’s a neighbour down the street. I know his wife, she’s sweet and deserves better.”

“Isabelle, you know it wasn’t designed for that. And what of his disappearance? What about the wife?”

“I can easily modify it. I’ll have him sucking cock in time. And you do want to test out your serum? You said yourself that without an actual human test subject you can’t take it any further.”

“Well... Tempting but we both know that was a purely academic exercise, I never intended to actually use it. We have no way to know if it will actually work as intended. Or possible side effects.”

“And yet you kept the samples. I know your dying to find out if it works on a human. Just think of what she’ll be like once he’s through the program and transformed.”

“Mmm, yes there is that. But again, what about his wife?”

“I can have Harold and the one of the other boys keep an eye, make sure she’s okay. She makes a decent wage, and he’s a sponge, a parasite.”

“Okay, but this project is all yours. And you deal with the mess if it fails.”

“Of course. Thank you Doctor. At the very least you’ll have more data.”

Daniel Templton watches the sexy ass of the tiny Hispanic woman, almost dragging him along by the hand. She looks to be in her mid thirties and fit and trim. Her C cups look bigger than they are on her tiny frame. He didn’t even have to try to pick up this little beauty, she practically threw herself at him in the bar. After an hour of drinks and shameless flirting she whispers ‘Hotel’ in his ear and he gladly paid both tabs. In the parking lot she leads him to a white panel van. That’s weird, he thinks Definitely not what he was expecting.

“You drive this?”

“Company vehicle.” and she pins him against the passenger door, her tongue in his mouth. She is quite passionate, grinding herself against him. She reaches up and runs a hand through his short wavy blond hair. A sudden sharp pain in his neck and Daniel yelps, pushing her away, He sees a syringe in her hand, predatory smile on her face.

“What the fu...” Daniel staggers toward her, intending to smack this little bitch, and the world starts melting. His head fills with big soft warm fluffy cotton balls and he feels really really good. Soft hands against his chest and a really pretty woman is so nice as she helps him into the back of a lovely white van. She gives him a pretty greenish blue pill and the water in her flask is cool and refreshing in his mouth. She is so pretty and her hands are so soft as she helps him lay down on the most comfortable mattress ever and lowers a visor over his eyes.

“Hello Dorothy. Welcome to Kansas.” she whispers, her breath tickling his ear and he giggles.

“Daniel.... My name, name is Dan.... Mmm.” The soft warm hand stroking his cheek feels very nice.

“Of course it is Dorothy. Now just lay back and enjoy the ride. Your going to love it.” And he did. The pretty pink and white kaleidoscope spirals before his eyes and Daniel sinks into it. Deeper and deeper. Words begin the flash.

“Wake up Dorothy. It’s time for you pill.” He takes it and the sweet water is so refreshing. Words and images and a pink and white spiral fills his vision. His body is sore, his bones ache. There is discomfort and pleasant tingling between his legs but it is far away, disconnected.

“Mmy, name. My... Danie... Name is...”

“Of course it is Dorothy. Do you like the images? They make you feel good don’t they?”

“I... I... Don’t...”

“Mmm but you must Dorothy, your cock is very hard.” A soft hand caresses his swollen member and Daniel moans. “And it is getting bigger. You like that don’t you Dorothy. You like having a big cock.” The soft hand begins to stroke him.

Five foot two Isabella sees the first green button light up and begin to blink. She smiles and lets go of Dorothy’s cock. She whispers into the ear of the man strapped to the hospital bed, before walking over to the console. Before she gets there, the second button also lights up Her small dark nipples harden at the thought of the fun she is going to have with future Dorothy. She’s already picked out the strap on. She presses the first then second button.

The images and words change, becoming more pornographic. Feminine males dressed in lingerie play with their breasts and cocks. Obey. A man bent over a desk is getting fucked by a woman wearing a strap on. Submit. A hard cock spurts cum. Desire. A well endowed shemale kneels, her tongue licking the under side of a thick cock. Obey. A sissy boy on her back is getting fucked, her hard cock slapping against her stomach. Submit. A jet of thick white cum splashes across lips and a tongue. Desire. More images begin to flash before his eyes. Cocks and gay sex and men getting fucked by women. Words and phrases like fuck my ass and worship his cock and swallow cum appear before his eyes. More and more graphic the images and words become. Dorothy’s senses are bombarded with a long extremely pornographic sissy training hypno movie.

“I’m telling you Doc, you come see her. The transformation is working and she’s starting to look fantastic. At this point, I doubt even his wife would recognize him.”

“Keep track of all the readings and log all changes. I’ll review the files. This Sally woman is working out quite well.”

“Very good Doctor. But I’m telling you, you need to see just how feminine he is now. Even his hips are widening. And you were right about the cock. It grew a bit longer, but is much thicker now. It’s looking very nice.”

“You can bring her round after she’s full indoctrinated and you’ve had your fun.”

“Thank you Doctor. I will.”

“That’s it Dorothy, just a couple more.” The savoury mush fills his mouth and Dan... Dorothy swallows. Another spoonful and like the good little girl he is, eats it all up. “And don’t forget your pill.” He sticks his tongue out to receive it. He swallows it down with nice cool water. The images and words continue to play in front of his eyes. His bones hurt, especially his hips. His chest feels strange, heavy and tingly, it is actually kind of nice. There is still pain between his legs, but it is his throbbing cock that is the greatest distraction. He is so hard and so horny. He needs release, he needs to get his ass fucked so he can cum. So desperately he wants to feel the strong throb and pulse of a cock in his mouth as it fills him with hot thick cum. He wants to feel it leak from his lips as he can’t swallow it fast enough. The graphic sissy hypno training movie continues.

“Wake up!”

Dan... Dorothy’s eyes snap open. He... she is gagged and restrained to a bed. Her hard cock aches with desire. The little Hispanic woman stand beside him in sexy lingerie. But it is the big thick purple strap on that he can’t take his eyes off. What the fuck! Is she going to fuck me with that! No! Yes! What the hell! OH God please in my ass!

“Look at your cock Dorothy. See how big it is now.” And she leans forward to release the strap holding Dorothy’s head in place. Her eyes widen when she takes in her new size. Dorothy gasps at her thick nine inch cock that look enormous in the woman’s tiny hand. Then she realizes that she has breasts. Big and firm looking, the nipples erect with desire.

“Mmmuurrmph! Mmurrph? Mm mmmmurr murrph!” Dorothy screams as the woman strokes his cock with two hands.

“Now Dorothy we would normally complete your indoctrination with the machine, but I feel you don’t really need it. I think I’ll complete it myself, manually so to speak, then re-enforce your training with the visor overnight. Will you obey Dorothy? Will you submit to your desires? Are you going to be my sissy cum slut?”

“Mmph! Mmm Mrm Mmruurmph!” Isabelle walks over to the console.

“Harold, will you come in now please?” A door opens and Dorothy strains his neck to watch a tall muscular white man with a hairy chest enter the room. His semi hard cock dangles between his legs and Dorothy’s pussy gets wetter. It looks big and she wants to suck on it. “Good girls get rewarded Dorothy. Do you like what you see?” Dorothy whines. “Now, I’m going to release your legs and your going to hold them up and open in the air so I can see your pretty sissy fuck hole.” As soon as released, one leg then the other lift into the air and Dorothy spreads them wide. “Harold, if you please, help me up onto the bed.” Harold steps over, his cock swaying as he walks. Easily he lifts the tiny woman up onto the bed, between the splayed legs. “Thank you Harold, now remove her gag and step back”

“Oh gods please, please I need...”

“SILENCE!” Dorothy immediately stops and cringes. “What are the words Dorothy? Tell me the words.”

“Obey. Submit. Desire.”

“Good girls are rewarded.” Isabella scoots forward and presses her strap on against Dorothy’s lubed ring causing the him... her to squirm. Slowly Isabella strokes her hard cock. “I’m going to take you Dorothy. You will obey. You will submit. Tell me Dorothy, tell me what you are going to do.”

“I’ll obey. I’ll , I’ll sub, submit.”

“Mmm yes, that’s a good girl. I’m going to fuck you now and a girl always remembers her first.” Isabelle slowly pushes her hips forward, pushing the big thick purple dildo in Dorothy’s ass. Just a little, just enough to penetrate then she pulls back all the way out. Dorothy is moaning and squirming pulling against her arm restraints. Again Isabella pushes into her, deeper this time, a couple of inches before pulling out again. Several times she does this, going deeper each time. Then she scoots closer and holds the dildo half buried inside the bucking femboi. “Tell me a word Dorothy.”

“Ooh god! Please.. Oh, O,obey!” Isabella pushes into her.

“Tell me another.”

“S,su... oh fuck! Submit!” Isabelle pushes in deeper still.

“One more. Tell me, good girls are rewarded.”

“Desire! Desire! Oh fuck! Fuck me, please oh fuck!” And Isabelle pushes her hips forward and the dildo sinks all the way in Dorothy’s desperate ass. Slowly she pulls back and pushes back in, settling into a smooth slow rhythm. Dorothy is squirming and crying with ecstasy, waves of pleasure surging in her body.

“Tell me the words.”

“O, obey, sub... submit, oh fuck! De,desire!” Isabelle starts going faster.

“Tell me your name. What is your name?”

“Dorothy! Fuck me please oh god please, fuck me harder!” Isabelle goes a little faster.

“And what are you Dorothy?”

“I’m... I’m your little... Your little cuuUUMM SLUUUT! I’M CUMMING CUMMING! OH GOD! CU,CU,CUMMINNNNGGGG!” Dorothy screams her orgasms at the admission, her programming clicking firmly into place on a wave of ecstasy. Dorothy’s cock twitches, throbs and a thick load of cum shots out, splats on Dorothy’s stomach and tits. Another throb shots further spattering Dorothy’s face and lips. Isabelle grabs her by the hips and starts slamming into her. Another pulse and cum flies, splattering Isabella’s chest and tits. She fucks him harder and Dorothy’s muscles begin to contract as another wave builds. Her legs begin to shake as her world explodes with orgasmic joy again, cum shooting everywhere as Dorothy’s cock is slapping back and forth. Isabelle slows her assault, slows and stops, pulling out before climbing up onto Dorothy’s chest. She brushes the tip of the dildo against the woman’s lips.

“Open your mouth and taste your ass. Lick my dildo. Suck it like it’s a cock.” Dorothy moans and licks the tip. Then wraps her full lips around it and sucks. She bobs as far as the restrains on her arms will allow. “Mmm good girl. Did you like that? Getting fucked in the ass?” Dorothy moans her reply. “That’s a good little slut, you may stop now. Harold, if you please?” The bear of a man lifts the little woman up and off the bed. “Release her and step back.” Dorothy lays trembling on the bed, her body still awash with orgasmic bliss.

“Tell me the words.”

“O, Obey. Submit. De... Desire.”

“What’s your name?”

“Dor, Dorothy.”

“And what are you Dorothy?”

“I’m a, a sissy cum slut.”

“Good sluts earn their rewards. Do you like Harold’s big cock? You want to taste it, feel it in your mouth don’t you? I can see the desire in your eyes, slut. Do want him in your ass? You want him pounding your tight hole? Climb down and kneel in front of him like a proper sissy boy should.” Dorothy climbs off the bed but her knees won’t hold her up. She has to crawl over to Harold, staring at his semi hard thick cock. Harold smiles and starts stroking himself.

“Now, my little slut, your going to suck on that big cock. Your going to learn to take every inch down your throat. When he cums in your mouth, your going to swallow every drop like a good little cum slut. Then you’ll eat my pussy as he fucks your ass. If your really good and make me cum, I’ll have Harold suck your cock. Would you like that? Do you want to suck and fuck and get filled with his cum?”

“Oh god yes please! I want to taste him. I him to cum on my face, in my mouth!” Isabelle smiles and leans back against the desk, her hand between her legs.

“Suck his cock Dorothy, Show Harold how good of cocksucker you are.” Dorothy leans forward and takes the man’s stiffing cock in her hand. It feels really nice. Then Dorothy wraps her lips around the tip and sucks his length into her mouth with a long blissful moan.