Obey the Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's near weightless compared to him, the toned physique of the soldier making her seem like a ragdoll in comparison. He's big, he's strong. His spheric head is clustered in scratches, deep black markings running like tattoos, crude eyes drawn atop its scalp. The eyepiece it wears is seemingly welded to its face, the band covering the soldier's eyes only for show.

Not an ounce of effort is required for him to place her on the floor, sitting studiously upon her knees. She looks up at Mirrel, into the deep blue lens of the accompanying soldier, the beady white pupil unmoving as it stares back. The soldat looks to Mirrel, and Mirrel to the soldat. Its finger points downward, and the static faced man nods.

The soldier unzips its pants.

With no forewarn its length shoots out like a bullet, springing out to reveal the soldier's heat. A thick grey member oozing with pre, rivaling the girth of the kielbasa she always saw at the supermarket. Surely it wasn't that big, right? It was a mirage, wasn't it?

The head twitched and throbbed before her, repeatedly poking her in the face, daring her to touch it, to make a move. Was there an option? She looks back up at the soldier, to Mirrel, the pair staring daggers into her.

She looks back to the head of the soldier's length, the sheen of precum that makes it dazzle amidst the teals of the floor catching her eye. Her eyes scan her surroundings, several blank faced figures looking on at her, observing as she holds the soldat's length in her hands, excitement drizzling down her pant legs, each droplet aggregating to a small puddle beneath her ankles.

Her gloved hands cautiously take hold of the penis, handling it with care, using both hands to stroke. Not a sound to be heard from him or Mirrel, both patiently watching to see what she does next. Her right travels down to the soldier's testicles, massaging and tending to the plump and tender balls. Raya is still bewildered and enchanted by the size. It's like a python between two goose eggs..! she continues to question it while she strokes.

How could it be so big?

The soldier doesn't waste time, shoving his length into her mouth, taking hold of her hair while he skullfucks her. The seizing of control causes the crowd to erupt into a cheer, a multitude of applause and celebratory cries billowing throughout the turquoise wasteland, simmering down to silence at the command of Mirrel. He comes to his knees behind Raya, resting his head upon her shoulder, necking on with her.

Pillowy, cushioned lips continually kiss upon her neck, going up and down repeatedly, tongue gently poking the chosen area of skin. Occasionally he stops, carefully picking her sensitive spots, suckling gently or even nibbling upon it, solely to trip her up. Raya tries her best to keep focused, but she can't, gagging on the soldier's dick as she tries not to defile her suit with cum. Mirrel's hand slithers down her back as he continues to suckle, wedging beneath her bottom.

It's far too much. Her inhibitions are long gone, care for who or what these men are were long since passed. If she were more coherent she'd be a little ashamed of what she's thinking, internally begging for more, pleading that the moment would never end, shifting her head back and forth and back and forth to milk the soldier dry, only to fulfill her needs.

Mirrel's fingers drive up into Raya's moist slit while she suckles and slurps, slipping right through the dampened cloth of her trousers and knickers, sliding right into her cunt. At first it's aggressive, the movement of his fingers similar to ramming your hand up a vending machine, transitioning to precise and sensual movements, stretching, wriggling, fiddling inside. He makes sure not a single millimeter of her vagina is left untouched.

Raya is at her wits end, her body nothing but a plaything to the two and a dirty film for all else to see. In rhythmic succession Mirrel and his unnamed comrade thrust, forcing themselves deep as Raya finally succumbed to her body's needs.

Like a slut she cums to the external spectacle, the thought of all these mysterious men watching her and getting off to it adding to her lust like petrol to a bonfire. The two soldiers pause for a moment, driving themselves as deep as they can as the young woman cums like never before. She's swallowed whole by an inferno of primal lust, wrapping her arms firmly around the man's waist as she gagged.

A bountiful spray of her body's nectar renders her pants defiled, sprayed and smeared in her orgasm, seeping through the cloth and congregating into the increasing puddle beneath her. Sperm and spit seep from her mouth as she chokes on the strange man's cock. The cocktail of spit and sweat and sperm would otherwise be repulsive to her, she's never imagined being in a situation like this.

Yet somehow it's the perfect aphrodisiac, engulfing her in a sweltering, sultry heat burning her up just right. Sweat beats down her face and into her bosom as she's further fucked, dying the once milky white button down in wet grey. Even after orgasm Mirrel nor his comrade refused to yield, one thrusting forward as the other pulled back, repeating again and again and again until the throbbing began...

12