All Comments on 'Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TVFrannieTVFrannieover 5 years ago
Wow!

Jealous, you had me breathless and drooling throughout! Kudos for your imagination and writing ability. I can't wait to read chapter 3. In fact, I know Millie, Tommy and Li will be in my dreams tonight.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this is exciting

I wish of more details about Chelsea, but that will cum I am sure.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Urgh...

Only read chapter two out of morbid curiosity at how bad it got. While some of it has merit and is good as a story, some of it is bullshit. This guy has never had crossdressing or trans thoughts till he jerked off with his wife's panties. Now it is clear this bitch is going to lead him down a path and he will suddenly want to suck and fuck guys too, despite never suggesting he likes guys, and is clearly attracted to women.

Of course the added bit will be she is working on making the wife into a slut that fucks other guys too. The reality wold likely be she destroys their marriage when all the guy wanted to do till she got involved was to wear a pair of panties and bra. Sure, maybe he follows this path himself, but the fact she is leading him there via blackmail is ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting story so far! I love the way the story has developed for Millie. She has a very small and very hard cock. I’m sure she will be sucking some very large cocks very soon . . . making me very hard just thinking about what may cum! Looking forward to reading and edging my hard cock some more. Pre-cuming in anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a great story Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous