All Comments on 'Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 02'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Your writing immerses the reader in your storyline, so beautifully evident in “Truth and Admiration” and now in this tale of Leethie and Miranda; one feels the tension, the sensuality in your word craft and perfect pace. Aside: Agree entirely with your decision not to post “Oblivion & Doubt” under Non Consent/Reluctance category; the introductory part of each chapter is touching and in just a few words paints a poignant picture of Leethie and this relationship.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad to hear that intro works, clearly, I was a bit bound up about this one. I was very afraid writing this that Leethie would be entirely unlikable. Rather than what I did with TSG - which I posted as I wrote, no at all knowing where it would (will) end up - I wrote most of O&D in advance and then broke it into short episodes. And of course, because of T&A - we already know how this ends. Sill there's lots I didn't know about Leethie, but I assumed if Miranda had fallen in love with her she couldn't be all bad. I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying Lethie's story Migbird. Thanks so much for commenting.

CoederoticaCoederoticaalmost 3 years ago

Love this series, I’m very excited to read more!

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 3 years ago

Great start to the story

Loved reading both chapters and found myself immersed and wanting to know more about where this relationship is heading. Would be good to understand more about Da’s feelings as she succumbs to Leethie’s desires and mild domination

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

The good news, coederotica, is there’s 15 halters in the pipeline ready to go. The bad news is I’m hung up trying to sort out the middle story and the final story. But I’ll get there. i am so pleased to know you are enjoying them, thanks for commenting.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Wiz1002. Truth & Admiration is from Da's POV. And if I continue that as a series (I made it chapter 1 because I thought I might, but I still have NO idea about what happens next) we might get more insight into her point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was very sexy and hot.I like the way they just went at it.I wish they would have had on some leather pants and silk shirts.to really get the mood going.

Cc2241Cc2241almost 3 years ago

Wow! Very powerful storyline. In my opinion, you walk a very fine line between d/s and sexual assault in Da and Leethie's first encounter but the fact that Da continues her journey with Leethie is telling. The sense of Da's love for Leethie that is described in Truth and Admiration shows up in this series. Well done, I can't wait to see how you intersect the two plotlines. 5 stars!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Cc2241. There are a few fixed points in this story, moments that are described in T&A from Miranda’s POV, and they are TOXIC. I wanted to try and imagine those moments, to “flesh” them out and fill in some of the blanks between them, in order to imagine why (or at least how) Miranda loved Leethie. Honestly I’m not sure I’ve succeeded. After writing this series I feel like I have a much better sense of why Leethie loves Miranda. But maybe I’ll need to go back to the other series to finish painting the picture of the affair…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well SNS, your writing seems to have attained heights that I would attribute only to a seasoned writer. After a long break from literotica, I came back to find this new series of marvelous story telling that seems to render imagination in well crafted sentences into a plot as intriguing as anyone could wish for. While not a big fan of d/s, the writing is so masterly that I find my curiosity for the two characters grow stronger over Ch 1 & 2.

Ordinarily, I think character development in erotic writing is used to build up the intimacy between the characters and the reader, which in turn renders the story even more erotic. However, in this series these two aspects of erotic seem to have a co-equal quality whereby it is not clear if the erotic aspect is aiding character development, or vice versa. Needless to say, it creates a see-sawing tension which adds to the charm of the story. And, while I don't fully understand the nature of such an attraction - one domineering and demanding for oneself and the other prone to give in and pleasing the other without any regard for oneself - Leethie & Miranda manage to come across as realistic, believable people. While I can't say I agree with their behavior, I do empathize with them, in a fashion that I can't put my finger on. That is quite an achievement if you can manage that through the rest of the story.

This is a masterfully crafted and superbly written story that should easily find a publisher, should you choose to do so. Excellent writing that should satisfy any literate seeker of fine erotica. ;-)

DF

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 2 years agoAuthor

DF, I hope the story lives up to your expectations. I enjoyed writing from Leethie’s POV, and really became enamored with Miranda’s younger self. I struggled to do justice to these two, but also to make them worth following through to the end.

claire_westclaire_west4 months ago

Dark and compelling. I love not knowing how this will pan out. It give me a connection to the characters, particularly to Miranda. Great stuff

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite4 months agoAuthor

I’m such a fan of your writing Claire_West, so it’s exciting to see you commenting on OD. It’s definitely dark, but i am pleased to know you find it compelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES