All Comments on 'Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 08'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. Love the pace you are developing. Reading this has gotten me to read your other stories. You are a gifted story teller.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for another wonderful story.

You're definitely changing my attitude towards Leethie... I can't wait for the next story, but with that I feel the moment of dread drawing nearer, the one when you end this series. I'm conflicted, this is what you are doing to me.

Keep going SNS!! <3

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

So beautifully intense, so much love, so painfully fragile. My goodness you have a way with words and scenes. We have a feeling for where you are taking us while you reveal so much more about Leethie and Miranda, but not certain/not clear despite Truth and Admiration because you are still imagining/unfolding. OK, getting a bit carried away, but hard not to do so. Remarkable story; remarkably well crafted.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the encouraging feedback. Im so happy the writing itself is a pleasure, it is for me. I’ve really enjoyed the viscera. Writing about the reactions of the body. I keep thinking about Antonio Damasio’s book The Feeling of What Happens - not sexy at all, but he writes about the body as the theater of the emotions. That fear IS the feelings of cold chills, and shaking, and racing heart; that in the absence of those feelings we aren’t afraid. (I think it’s time to reread that book.) With these stories and The Stronger Girl, I’ve found it such a turn on to think about and describe the theater of the body…. Now I’m the one getting carried away. Thanks all of you for letting me know your enjoying them too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES